[PIC] Moth looking at computer monitor

Viatrix Null

Apr 7, 2023, 7:33:33 PM4/7/23
(best viewed as light text on a dark background) Moth looking at a
monitor, because monitors emit light and moths are drawn to light. If
you look like this moth, it may be time to go to bed :p

_____
| !,
_,--''''''--,_ ,| | '-,_
.____,,-'' _,--''''''--!i---,_ !#| | ''-,,__
!-,,____,-'' _,,--'''''' ',_ ##| | ''---..,
'-,_____,,-'' / ____ \ ,##| | |
/ ,' \ \ ###| | |
| / @ \ ###| | |
| \ / \ ###| | |
\ '...-' \ ###| | |
_,-''''--,_ / ###| | |
,' ^ '-, / ###| | |
/ ^ ^ ', / '##| | |
/ \'-..,___/ ##| | |
// ^ ', \ !#| | |
// ^ \ ^ _\ #| | __..--''
/// , | \ '| | __..--''
///_ | | ^ \ |_____!.--''-,_ 660
// / ^ | | _\ _,-' '-,_
// / \ | ^ \ /___________________\

Ant

Apr 7, 2023, 8:29:45 PM4/7/23
I'm an ant and I did this too with my CRTs. :) Actually, someone please make one with modern screens including eyePhones. ;)

Viatrix Null <viatrix-u...@purelymail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: US-ASCII, 25 lines --]
> [-- application/pgp-signature, encoding 7bit, 12 lines --]

"Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is." --Amos 5:14. TGIGF, but 2 many tech issues on a Holy wk!
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Viatrix Null

Apr 7, 2023, 9:50:55 PM4/7/23
On 2023-04-08T00:29:34+0000
a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

> Actually, someone please make one with modern screens including
> eyePhones. ;)

How's this?:

_,--''''''--,_ _
.____,,-'' _,--''''''--!i---,_ ,| |
!-,,____,-'' _,,--'''''' ',_ ,#|.|
'-,_____,,-'' / ____ \ ##|.|
/ ,' \ \ ##| |
| / @ \ ##| |
660 | \ / \ ##| |
\ '...-' \##| |
_,-''''--,_ /'#| |\
,' ^ '-, / '\_/ |
/ ^ ^ ', / / |
/ \'-..,___/ ,''-,_/
// ^ ', \ ', _\
// ^ \ ^ _\ ,' \
/// , | \ ', _\
///_ | | ^ \ ,' \
// / ^ | | _\ ,' _\
// / \ |^ \ ', \

Ant

Apr 8, 2023, 3:09:14 PM4/8/23
Viatrix Null <viatrix-u...@purelymail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: US-ASCII, 27 lines --]
I like it, but I meant as an ant. :)
--
"O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief." --Psalm 143:1. Easter eve, but 2 many tech issues during Holy wk.

Viatrix Null

Apr 9, 2023, 11:47:01 PM4/9/23
On 2023-04-08T19:09:02+0000
a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:
> I like it, but I meant as an ant. :)

something like this?:
___________
/__________/
// _______/
// /
// / _
_,--//''-,_ ,| |
_-' ', ,#|.|
/ ___ \ ##|.|
/ ,' \ \ ##| |
| / @ \ ##| |
| \ / | ##| |
\ '---' | ##| |\
660 ,-'''--,_ | '#| | |
,' '-, | '|_| |
/ ',-.,__ \\_/ | |
| \ '''\\,-'| / /
| \ \,-' / /
| ', | / /
| , \ | / /
| | \ | / /
\ \ | / ,' /
\ \ | / ,' /

arm is a bit more geometric than I'd've liked, but such is ASCII.

Ant

Apr 10, 2023, 5:55:12 PM4/10/23
Viatrix Null <viatrix-u...@purelymail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: US-ASCII, 30 lines --]
Perfect and thanks. :)
--
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." --Colossians 2:6. Slammy Easter weekend and maybe new week. :(

Ant

Apr 11, 2023, 1:06:45 AM4/11/23
That's awesome! Thanks. :)

Viatrix Null <viatrix-u...@purelymail.com> wrote:
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." --Colossians 2:6. Slammy Easter weekend and new week so far. :(

Eli the Bearded

Apr 16, 2023, 8:01:30 PM4/16/23
These are great. That ant arm looks fine to me. But the ant looks a bit
worried about what (s)he sees.

Elijah
------
too much doom scrolling?

Ant

Apr 17, 2023, 12:57:24 AM4/17/23
More like addicted to the Internet and looking at newsgroup posts. ;)
--
"I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever." --Psalm 145:1-2. Is spring break & winter over yet? :) (Orthodox) Easter again! Beat Grizzlies, Lakers!

Ant

Apr 17, 2023, 12:59:56 AM4/17/23
Question: What is 660?
--
"I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever." --Psalm 145:1-2. Is spring break & winter over yet? :) (Orthodox) Easter again! Beat Grizzlies, Lakers!

Viatrix

Apr 17, 2023, 12:40:00 PM4/17/23
On 2023-04-17T04:59:49+0000
a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

> Question: What is 660?

I'd heard it was the custom for ASCII artists to sign their work, so I
picked the signature 660 (read each 6 as "vi" and the 0 as nothing to
get "Vivi")