man with gun

瀏覽次數:83 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

colin randall

未讀,
2020年12月16日 中午12:00:382020/12/16
收件者:
a tracing of a still-frame from a movie-film called "pixie"
.
.
.
. _A.
/()\`-.
\__/L `-.
UU" `-. `-.
`-. `-. `-.
`-_/ `-. `-. ,-==-.
`-. `-. \ /("""""\
7.7_(o`-| | _ _ |
|| :_) \7_ | e> e>/
\\--' /_ ) { _\. }
7"``''(__Y| L __ /
( _:_ _:_) | ___/\\_""_/_
/ ''''': )/\_ ,' \ '-../ `\
\ _:_ _.7J' \'\ \ \-| \
\ :` :_) | \ \ \ | \
'-=_=-/| | | |\ \ |o |
\\__/ | / | \ \ \o \
\`-._ / /_/ / \ \ |o \
'-._/.-'\ | \\o |
cjr2020 | / \\o \

--
.
._!__ __ __ .

Daniel

未讀,
2021年1月21日 清晨6:56:212021/1/21
收件者:
Fantastic. I love the point of view. Great job.
--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world

colin randall

未讀,
2021年2月24日 清晨6:11:512021/2/24
收件者:
On Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 11:56:21 AM UTC, Daniel wrote:
> colin randall <colin.r...@googlemail.com> writes:
>
> Fantastic. I love the point of view. Great job.
> --
> Daniel
> Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world

Thanks Daniel.

i got an e-mail ...

> From: MrBelvedere <fake...@protonmail.com>
>>
> I like it over all. The only thing that jumps out at me as being odd is
> the gun perspective.

upon reflection and comparison with the image i used to trace ... he's right ... it *is* odd
i've made a small tweek to the gun barrel to try and improve it ... seems to work

_A.
/()\`-.
\__/L `-.
UU/`-. `-.
`-. `-. `-.
`*-_/ `-. `-. ,-==-.
`*-. `-._ \ /("""""\
7.7_(o`-| | _ _ |
|| :_) \7_ | e> e>/
\\--' /_ ) { _\. }
7"``''(__Y| L __ /
( _:_ _:_) | ___/\\_""_/_
/ ''''': )/\_ ,' \ '-../ `\
\ _:_ _.7J' \'\ \ \-| \
\ :` :_) | \ \ \ | \
'-=_=-/| | | |\ \ |o |
\\__/ | / | \ \ \o \
\`-._ / /_/ / \ \ |o \
'-._/.-'\ | \\o |
cjr2020 | / \\o \

as it was ... the most difficult part was doing the hand
the source image can be found here:
https://i0.wp.com/thepeoplesmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Pixiepic-scaled.jpg?fit=740%2C462&ssl=1
(beware - looks like a 'word-press' site)
--
colin

Daniel

未讀,
2021年2月25日 清晨6:55:452021/2/25
收件者:
You're welcome. I bet it's impossible, in that scale and perspective, to
draw an ear.

You must've used bracket to do it. {

MrBelvedere

未讀,
2021年2月25日 晚上8:11:112021/2/25
收件者:
> upon reflection and comparison with the image i used to trace ... he's right ... it *is* odd
> i've made a small tweek to the gun barrel to try and improve it ... seems to work
>

> _A.
> /()\`-.
> \__/L `-.
> UU/`-. `-.
> `-. `-. `-.
> `*-_/ `-. `-. ,-==-.
> `*-. `-._ \ /("""""\
> 7.7_(o`-| | _ _ |
> || :_) \7_ | e> e>/
> \\--' /_ ) { _\. }
> 7"``''(__Y| L __ /
> ( _:_ _:_) | ___/\\_""_/_
> / ''''': )/\_ ,' \ '-../ `\
> \ _:_ _.7J' \'\ \ \-| \
> \ :` :_) | \ \ \ | \
> '-=_=-/| | | |\ \ |o |
> \\__/ | / | \ \ \o \
> \`-._ / /_/ / \ \ |o \
> '-._/.-'\ | \\o |
> cjr2020 | / \\o \

This looks much better, exactly what I was thinking about the
perspective. Great job, and nice work on the redo.

colin randall

未讀,
2021年2月28日 上午9:08:572021/2/28
收件者:
yeah ... that is better ... thanks for the commentry
--
.