Promoting an Original Animated Series

sapphiredr...@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2011, 3:50:58 PM9/2/11
Hello! I am a 2D animator with an MFA in Animation from Savannah
College of Art and Design. For my graduate thesis, I studied story
continuity in procedural and serial episodic storytelling (comparing
television shows that don't have connecting episodes, such as Twilight
Zone and Looney Tunes, with programs that have directly connecting
episodes, such as soap operas) and developed an original animated
series.

Since my graduation in March 2011, I have developed my original series
into a commercial product, and am currently in the process of trying
to get sponsorship. The series uses a combination of Flash for the
character animation and effects, Maya for the backgrounds, Photoshop
for matte painting, After Effects for compositing and color
correction, and Premiere for editing.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1603395204/fate-saga-the-animated...
We are currently looking for funding through an artistic fundraising
website called Kickstarter. Also, progress on the television show's
development both technically and conceptually are chronicled on the
Fate Saga blog - http://fatesagathesis.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions or looking for advice about developing your
own story or series, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my
knowledge. Please help me spread the word for this show. If we can
get enough interest in it, we not only could get the pilot episode
launched but also possibly get the series picked up entirely. Every
dollar counts. Thank you so much!