Career choice between Engineering / Arts Media

ma...@thelongwalk.eu

Aug 2, 2015, 1:08:11 AM8/2/15
(also posted in alt.engineering)

I am currently 12 and have applied for, and been accepted into, two different speciality courses at a nearby high school. One is Arts Media and the other is Engineering -- I cannot choose both.

The courses will run for 6 years and will provide broad exposure to either discipline. If anyone has a moment to spare on giving some direction and reflecting on your own experiences, as well as estimates of where you think either career will be (by the time I graduate university) in approximately 10 years, I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks for your time.