"Last Beatles Song" - OK, It Kinda SUCKS

1 view

56d.1152

Nov 3, 2023, 10:46:20 PM11/3/23
Ummmmmmm ... I guess it was an extra paycheck for McCartney
and Starr ... but frankly they should have just left that
"last Beatles song" in the bottom of the box.

I was hoping for something a little more upbeat - and
hoping the 'AI' might add some brightness. Instead it's
a dull 'love song' for older people and the 'AI' trix
made it sound weird, 'artificial', like they'd spliced
together a bunch of different takes in slightly different
keys/times.

When it comes on the radio - I'll push the button and
try another station. Maybe there'll be some some good
AC/DC ... something with a little life, a little kick ...