Chinese avatar type of 3100 years ago

David Dalton

Mar 16, 2022, 1:17:13 AM3/16/22
For information on my latest magickal attempt to trigger a
new age, see the thread (one post and a minor correction)
“St. Patrick’s week/leading up to full moon/Ostara” on alt.magick ,
which gives some summary background and points to the thread
“St. Patrick’s week/leading up to full moon” on alt.religion.druid,
where I have been posting regular updates.

But of interest to these groups, in the last 10,000 years the
avatar type with the largest region before my global one
was a humpback whale of about 4000 years ago. The
human avatar type with the largest region of any human
avatar type before me lived about 3100 years ago, and
his equivalent to my St. John’s, Newfoundland was in
Taiwan, his equivalent to my Vancouver was in China,
and his equivalent to New Zealand was in India, and I
am not sure what the equivalent to the Internet would have
been. His popthrough has not been applied yet but I estimate
that it will be within a couple of hours of this posting.

But anyway, does anyone have any idea of his name
and/or the name of the corresponding devi type
(who would have travelled to India at some point)?

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)