score score muses

David Dalton

Jan 1, 2024, 11:49:46 PMJan 1
This coming waning crescent will be score score (400) lunar
months after my first waning crescent high.

That compares to Taliesin’s seven score muses in his poem
The Hostile Confederacy, which if 137 lunar months
corresponds to an eleven year sunspot cycle. The
eight score he mentions just after that is 162 days,
or 5.5 lunar months, or 6 Carrington solar rotations of
27 days.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid.

For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)