full moon attempt

David Dalton

Feb 16, 2022, 2:07:49 AM2/16/22
Beginning at 0456 UTC February 16, 12 hours before full moon,
and hopefully ending by 0456 UTC February 17, I will attempt
to get my magickal workings invoking Goddess (the ruler of
the region all/everything) and other collaborators (which
you could consider a complicated prayer in which I have
done much of the groundwork in the last 26 years) completed.

For more detail see the thread
"crest of a moon/the cart is on a wheel/clamshell moon”
on alt.religion.druid , which I guess is more likely
if you notice some effects.

If this attempt fails then I will have to seriously consider
giving up, at least for a while.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)