A YEAR OF SUNDAYS GUIDELINES

Michael Pendragon

Feb 9, 2021, 10:33:02 AMFeb 9
"A Year of Sundays" represents a cross-section of many of the finer poems that appear in the AAPC newsgroup each year. Each month the newsgroup members compose up to five poems on a selected topic, which are then published (in a monthly online newsletter format) for workshopping and criticism. Each year, the best of these poems will be collected into a print volume and published.

Membership in the newsgroup is free and open to everyone. A "Submissions" thread will appear in the alt.arts.poetry.comments group, and will identify the monthly topic. Poems must be submitted to this thread in order to qualify. The Year's Best print issue cannot offer payment at this time, but will provide authors with the ability to purchase contributor copies at cost. The Year's Best issue is perfect bound with a color card cover, and will be available for one year via print-on-demand.

Our goal is to make alt.arts.poetry.comments the "in place" for poets to gather on the internet. Our group is unmoderated, and suitable for neither the thin skinned nor faint of heart. And, as with all Usenet groups, one must always beware of trolls.

NOTE: Please write out your email address beneath each submitted poem. Email addresses should be written out as follows: JohnSmith(at)gmail(dot)com. Authors selected for the year's best anthology will be sent page proofs via email for acceptance/approval.

First time publication rights are requested by our publication, but authors retain all other rights to their work.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Feb 9, 2021, 10:51:35 AMFeb 9
Nice book, Michael..

on this new project, on topics, will you be giving the topics per month?

Michael Pendragon

Feb 9, 2021, 10:53:20 AMFeb 9
Yes, I'll be opening the first topic (for March) soon.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Feb 9, 2021, 10:54:42 AMFeb 9
Nice.....thanks.

Michael Pendragon

Feb 10, 2021, 8:33:39 AMFeb 10
Bump

Hieronymous Corey

Feb 11, 2021, 5:33:57 AMFeb 11

Michael Pendragon

Feb 19, 2021, 9:21:11 PMFeb 19

Michael Pendragon

Feb 20, 2021, 12:08:42 AMFeb 20

ME

Feb 20, 2021, 6:16:29 AMFeb 20

Michael Pendragon

Feb 20, 2021, 11:38:11 AMFeb 20

Michael Pendragon

Feb 20, 2021, 11:53:45 PMFeb 20

Michael Pendragon

Feb 24, 2021, 9:56:01 PMFeb 24

ME

Feb 25, 2021, 1:35:16 AMFeb 25
Bump

Michael Pendragon

Feb 25, 2021, 8:39:51 AMFeb 25

Michael Pendragon

Feb 25, 2021, 10:38:24 PMFeb 25

Michael Pendragon

Feb 26, 2021, 8:40:00 AMFeb 26

Michael Pendragon

Mar 1, 2021, 9:10:58 AMMar 1

Michael Pendragon

Mar 2, 2021, 8:41:16 AMMar 2

Michael Pendragon

Mar 2, 2021, 9:25:23 PMMar 2

ME

Mar 2, 2021, 10:21:40 PMMar 2
Bump

Michael Pendragon

Mar 3, 2021, 8:54:08 AMMar 3

ME

Mar 6, 2021, 9:23:55 AMMar 6
Bump

Michael Pendragon

Mar 10, 2021, 11:39:12 PMMar 10

Michael Pendragon

Mar 12, 2021, 8:28:57 AMMar 12

ashwu...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2021, 2:04:41 PMMar 13
^

NancyGene

Mar 13, 2021, 4:26:14 PMMar 13
Movie and serialization rights are also separate.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 16, 2021, 10:32:27 PMMar 16

Michael Pendragon

Mar 26, 2021, 10:53:26 AMMar 26