A YEAR OF SUNDAYS GUIDELINES

Michael Pendragon

Feb 9, 2021, 10:33:02 AM2/9/21
"A Year of Sundays" represents a cross-section of many of the finer poems that appear in the AAPC newsgroup each year. Each month the newsgroup members compose up to five poems on a selected topic, which are then published (in a monthly online newsletter format) for workshopping and criticism. Each year, the best of these poems will be collected into a print volume and published.

Membership in the newsgroup is free and open to everyone. A "Submissions" thread will appear in the alt.arts.poetry.comments group, and will identify the monthly topic. Poems must be submitted to this thread in order to qualify. The Year's Best print issue cannot offer payment at this time, but will provide authors with the ability to purchase contributor copies at cost. The Year's Best issue is perfect bound with a color card cover, and will be available for one year via print-on-demand.

Our goal is to make alt.arts.poetry.comments the "in place" for poets to gather on the internet. Our group is unmoderated, and suitable for neither the thin skinned nor faint of heart. And, as with all Usenet groups, one must always beware of trolls.

NOTE: Please write out your email address beneath each submitted poem. Email addresses should be written out as follows: JohnSmith(at)gmail(dot)com. Authors selected for the year's best anthology will be sent page proofs via email for acceptance/approval.

First time publication rights are requested by our publication, but authors retain all other rights to their work.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Feb 9, 2021, 10:51:35 AM2/9/21
Nice book, Michael..

on this new project, on topics, will you be giving the topics per month?

Michael Pendragon

Feb 9, 2021, 10:53:20 AM2/9/21
Yes, I'll be opening the first topic (for March) soon.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Feb 9, 2021, 10:54:42 AM2/9/21
Nice.....thanks.

Michael Pendragon

Feb 10, 2021, 8:33:39 AM2/10/21
Bump

Hieronymous Corey

Feb 11, 2021, 5:33:57 AM2/11/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 19, 2021, 9:21:11 PM2/19/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 20, 2021, 12:08:42 AM2/20/21

ME

Feb 20, 2021, 6:16:29 AM2/20/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 20, 2021, 11:38:11 AM2/20/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 20, 2021, 11:53:45 PM2/20/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 24, 2021, 9:56:01 PM2/24/21

ME

Feb 25, 2021, 1:35:16 AM2/25/21
Bump

Michael Pendragon

Feb 25, 2021, 8:39:51 AM2/25/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 25, 2021, 10:38:24 PM2/25/21

Michael Pendragon

Feb 26, 2021, 8:40:00 AM2/26/21

Michael Pendragon

Mar 1, 2021, 9:10:58 AM3/1/21

Michael Pendragon

Mar 2, 2021, 8:41:16 AM3/2/21

Michael Pendragon

Mar 2, 2021, 9:25:23 PM3/2/21

ME

Mar 2, 2021, 10:21:40 PM3/2/21
Bump

Michael Pendragon

Mar 3, 2021, 8:54:08 AM3/3/21

ME

Mar 6, 2021, 9:23:55 AM3/6/21
Bump

Michael Pendragon

Mar 10, 2021, 11:39:12 PM3/10/21

Michael Pendragon

Mar 12, 2021, 8:28:57 AM3/12/21

ashwu...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2021, 2:04:41 PM3/13/21
^

NancyGene

Mar 13, 2021, 4:26:14 PM3/13/21
Movie and serialization rights are also separate.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 16, 2021, 10:32:27 PM3/16/21

Michael Pendragon

Mar 26, 2021, 10:53:26 AM3/26/21