Comedy in Poetry - Generator

Jeff

Dec 16, 2009, 1:29:59 PM12/16/09
I posted a little Java thing at www.odd-things.com called the Comedy
Generator, in which you can enter an ordinary sentence from your poem, and
hopefully, with a few clicks, it will return something funny. Let me know
if you like it! - Jeff

Will Dockery

Dec 16, 2009, 3:07:03 PM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 1:29 pm, Jeff <cliste...@aol.com> wrote:
> I posted a little Java thing atwww.odd-things.comcalled the Comedy

> Generator, in which you can enter an ordinary sentence from your poem, and
> hopefully, with a few clicks, it will return something funny. Let me know
> if you like it! - Jeff

Sounds interesting, I'll go have a look, and give it a try!

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

George Dance

Dec 17, 2009, 6:21:06 AM12/17/09
On Dec 16, 1:29 pm, Jeff <cliste...@aol.com> wrote:
> I posted a little Java thing atwww.odd-things.comcalled the Comedy

> Generator, in which you can enter an ordinary sentence from your poem, and
> hopefully, with a few clicks, it will return something funny. Let me know
> if you like it! - Jeff

We alreay have one of those; it's called Peter J Ross. However, yours
might actually be funny so I'll give it a try.

the messenjah

Dec 17, 2009, 11:27:42 AM12/17/09
On Dec 16, 3:07 pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 1:29 pm, Jeff <cliste...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I posted a little Java thing atwww.odd-things.comcalledthe Comedy

> > Generator, in which you can enter an ordinary sentence from your poem, and
> > hopefully, with a few clicks, it will return something funny. Let me know
> > if you like it! - Jeff
>
> Sounds interesting, I'll go have a look, and give it a try!

Hey Will. This young pregnant woman I have been dating had her baby
last night... Details below... I wrote a song for her but I have the
music first this time and not the lyrics. Or the lyrics and melody
together. But it's going to be a good one... One of the best songs
I've written in years. A little Foo Fighters meets Pearl Jam and a
dash of CCR influence. Many hard rock songs are being written on an
accoustic guitars first. In my case it's a Martin D-12. Take care.

http://skywriter.diaryland.com/091216_89.html

Message has been deleted

the messenjah

Dec 17, 2009, 4:20:30 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 3:38 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:27:42 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:

> >> Sounds interesting, I'll go have a look, and give it a try!
>
> >Hey Will. This young pregnant woman I have been dating had her baby
> >last night... Details below... I wrote a song for her but I have the
> >music first this time and not the lyrics. Or the lyrics and melody
> >together. But it's going to be a good one... One of the best songs
> >I've written in years. A little Foo Fighters meets Pearl Jam and a
> >dash of CCR influence. Many hard rock songs are being written on an
> >accoustic guitars first. In my case it's a Martin D-12. Take care.
>
> Bwaaaaaaaahahah sure Kluck. You don't own a $3,000.00 guitar.

please be obsessed with me... make fun of me... accuse me of heinous
acts i would never think of doing... make fun of my family... my
job... my life... because you know, it's all about me... but you know
what they say... and they do say it... if you are obsessed with
someone's life, chances are you have no life of your own... but don't
let that stop ya... have at it...

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

> However I don't doubt you'd stalk a pregnant chick. You probably
> picked her up in front of the free clinic.- Hide quoted text -

"The Great One"

Dec 17, 2009, 4:44:38 PM12/17/09

"the messenjah" <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message news:5ed9be52-79d9-443f...@e20g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...

On Dec 17, 3:38 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:27:42 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:

> >> Sounds interesting, I'll go have a look, and give it a try!
>
> >Hey Will. This young pregnant woman I have been dating had her baby
> >last night... Details below... I wrote a song for her but I have the
> >music first this time and not the lyrics. Or the lyrics and melody
> >together. But it's going to be a good one... One of the best songs
> >I've written in years. A little Foo Fighters meets Pearl Jam and a
> >dash of CCR influence. Many hard rock songs are being written on an
> >accoustic guitars first. In my case it's a Martin D-12. Take care.
>
> Bwaaaaaaaahahah sure Kluck. You don't own a $3,000.00 guitar.
> --
> Nick Gertz

please be obsessed with me... make fun of me... accuse me of heinous
acts i would never think of doing... make fun of my family... my
job... my life... because you know, it's all about me... but you know
what they say... and they do say it... if you are obsessed with
someone's life, chances are you have no life of your own... but don't
let that stop ya... have at it...

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fat-Boi" Plow (a.k.a. Nick Gertz) will certainly do what you request as he's not the sharpest pencil in the pencil-box !!
--
John C.

Will Dockery

Dec 17, 2009, 5:46:48 PM12/17/09
On Dec 17, 11:27 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> On Dec 16, 3:07 pm, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Dec 16, 1:29 pm, Jeff <cliste...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I posted a little Java thing atwww.odd-things.comcalledtheComedy
> > > Generator, in which you can enter an ordinary sentence from your poem, and
> > > hopefully, with a few clicks, it will return something funny. Let me know
> > > if you like it! - Jeff
>
> > Sounds interesting, I'll go have a look, and give it a try!
>
> Hey Will. This young pregnant woman I have been dating had her baby
> last night... Details below... I wrote a song for her but I have the
> music first this time and not the lyrics. Or the lyrics and melody
> together. But it's going to be a good one... One of the best songs
> I've written in years. A little Foo Fighters meets Pearl Jam and a
> dash of CCR influence. Many hard rock songs are being written on an
> accoustic guitars first. In my case it's a Martin D-12. Take care.

Interesting, I'll go check that out, Chuck... is the song up there on
audio or video?

mattmattmattmattmattmattmattmatt

Dec 17, 2009, 8:40:04 PM12/17/09
"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

the "song" ain't nowhere to be found.
here's another "listen to something that doesn't exist"
for all of us to ponder upon.

if anybody wants to hear REAL musicians giving REAL music a stab that
frequent this place, listen to will dockery, shaun haul, and me.
(if i've left anybody out, sorry...post yer shit or shut up!)

mattmattmattmattmattmattmattmatt

Dec 17, 2009, 8:57:53 PM12/17/09
here i am...yep, that's me...real music...the real fuckin' thing...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=608425

been playing guitar for many many years...i don't talk shit...
i walk it.

Mad as a Box of Frogs

Dec 17, 2009, 11:38:18 PM12/17/09
In article <3caqd7....@news.alt.net>,

Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>However I don't doubt you'd stalk a pregnant chick. You probably
>picked her up in front of the free clinic.

~~~ mmm hmmmmmmm ~~~

I'll be the first to admit being out of the loop has it's rewards.
My time away didn't include keeping up with ----> "Meat Plow"

I've found over the last year or so that the best way to get up to
speed is to throw my inquiries out to the coyotes - and listen
carefully for the different pitches in their barking.

That's what this post is really all about.

Can we get some input here on "Meat Plow"....because judging from his
words above, there's something rather foul in his "department".

--
Master of Puppets Direct line and fax: 206-339-7561
DENSA Life Achievement � Am I the only one with half a brain?

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 18, 2009, 6:20:32 AM12/18/09
On Dec 17, 8:40 pm, "mattmattmattmattmattmattmattmatt"
<inoneearandoutyermot...@home.com> wrote:

Good points, Matt... if the posters who spend all their time on Usenet
drooling and sniffing behind us would post some poetry instead, the
problems would be solved. Somehow they're either too dense or
obsessed, or both, to get that.

--
New poetry & music recordings by Will Dockery
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mad as a Box of Frogs

Dec 18, 2009, 1:03:09 PM12/18/09
In article <3cd2fb.u...@news.alt.net>,
Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:38:18 +0000 (UTC), unde...@news.vrx.net (Mad
>as a Box of Frogs)wrote:

>>In article <3caqd7....@news.alt.net>,
>>Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>However I don't doubt you'd stalk a pregnant chick. You probably
>>>picked her up in front of the free clinic.
>>
>> ~~~ mmm hmmmmmmm ~~~
>>

>>I'll be the first to admit being out of the loop has it's rewards.
>>My time away didn't include keeping up with ----> "Meat Plow"
>
>Translation:
>
>I've found someone new to stalk.

I don't stalk or even solicit you Meat Plow. You're a piece in a great
big puzzle I'm working on, which with or without you, will make a lovely
8X10 frame on the wall.

>>I've found over the last year or so that the best way to get up to
>>speed is to throw my inquiries out to the coyotes - and listen
>>carefully for the different pitches in their barking.
>>
>>That's what this post is really all about.
>

>Actually it's about seeking attention by someone you idolize.

I have no need for idols or attention, I'm the star in my own show.

>>Can we get some input here on "Meat Plow"....because judging from his
>>words above, there's something rather foul in his "department".
>>

>No need to speculate, just ask. I'll give you 60 seconds of my time
>which is 59.9999 seconds more than you're worth.

I had no expectations of revelations from you Meat Plow. Don't take
it so personally, there's really nothing to it.

You're a piece in a puzzle, that I *hope* will soon be complete.

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 18, 2009, 2:43:05 PM12/18/09

http://www.odd-things.com

calledtheComedy
> Generator, in which you can enter an ordinary sentence from your poem, and
> hopefully, with a few clicks, it will return something funny. Let me know
> if you like it! - Jeff

Hello, Jeff, your link was damaged, so I fixed it... hopefully it will
work now and those who tried to follow it and failed will try again...

--
New poetry & music recordings by Will Dockery
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

"The Great One"

Dec 18, 2009, 11:55:11 PM12/18/09

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" <unde...@news.vrx.net> wrote in message news:hgf0vq$r7t$9...@undertow.eternal-september.org...
> DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?

That's five boxes of "used" Twinkies in his Depends diaper that smells rather foul !!

Ask "Fat-Boi" if his ankle has healed enough for him to try to walk again after a year in-bed....

Ask "Fatty" about his diabetes....

Ask "Fatty" about his fellow lumberjacks running him out of camp thinking that he was Gay...

That's a good start...........will e-mail you more "Fat-Facts" !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Dec 18, 2009, 11:57:47 PM12/18/09

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:3cd2fb.u...@news.alt.net...

> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:38:18 +0000 (UTC), unde...@news.vrx.net (Mad
> as a Box of Frogs)wrote:
>
> >In article <3caqd7....@news.alt.net>,
> >Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>However I don't doubt you'd stalk a pregnant chick. You probably
> >>picked her up in front of the free clinic.
> >
> > ~~~ mmm hmmmmmmm ~~~
> >

> >I'll be the first to admit being out of the loop has it's rewards.
> >My time away didn't include keeping up with ----> "Meat Plow"
>
> Translation:
>
> I've found someone new to stalk.
>
> >I've found over the last year or so that the best way to get up to
> >speed is to throw my inquiries out to the coyotes - and listen
> >carefully for the different pitches in their barking.
> >
> >That's what this post is really all about.
>
> Actually it's about seeking attention by someone you idolize.
>
> >Can we get some input here on "Meat Plow"....because judging from his
> >words above, there's something rather foul in his "department".
> >

> No need to speculate, just ask. I'll give you 60 seconds of my time
> which is 59.9999 seconds more than you're worth.

Ewe can't go 60 secs. without eating a Twinkie, Fatty !!
--
John C.

Message has been deleted

spooge

Dec 19, 2009, 12:02:52 AM12/19/09
unde...@news.vrx.net (Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote in news:hggg4t$rfl$1
@undertow.eternal-september.org:

> I'm the star in my own show

In the same sense as the bull is the star of a bull fight.

--
"" The "pros" use viewers that dig right down to the serial number,
where it was purchased and if a credit card was used or a warranty card

Some stupid fuck in MID:heuf5e$qgl$1...@undertow.eternal-september.org

Aratzio

Dec 19, 2009, 12:14:26 AM12/19/09
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 05:02:52 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, spooge <spo...@databasix.com> got double secret
probation for writing:

>unde...@news.vrx.net (Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote in news:hggg4t$rfl$1
>@undertow.eternal-september.org:
>
>> I'm the star in my own show
>
>In the same sense as the bull is the star of a bull fight.

In the same sense as the horse thief is the star of the lynching.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 22, 2009, 6:00:29 PM12/22/09
Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:

> thinking about spooge

"We know." -Dennis M. Hammes, Litt. D.

--
"Black Crow's Brother" by Will Dockery & Gini Woolfolk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWxO1RAYTIFA

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 22, 2009, 6:45:06 PM12/22/09
On Dec 22, 6:27 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> >"Black Crow's Brother" by Will Dockery & Gini Woolfolk:

Link fixed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxO1RAYTIFA

> I wanted to watch the video but got
>
> The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Thanks for pointing that out, MP.

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 22, 2009, 7:22:32 PM12/22/09
Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> >Link fixed:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxO1RAYTIFA
>
> >> I wanted to watch the video but got
>
> >> The URL contained a malformed video ID.
>
> >Thanks for pointing that out, MP.
>
> That is your best effort IMO.

Thanks, MP.

--

"Black Crow's Brother" by Will Dockery & Gini Woolfolk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxO1RAYTIFA

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Jan 6, 2010, 3:16:55 AM1/6/10

"Will Dockery" <shado...@knology.net> wrote in message

> On Dec 22, 6:27 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> >"Wrecked Nose Bothered" by Will Dockery & Gini Woolfolk:

> Link fixed:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxO1RAYTIFA
>
>> I wanted to watch the video but got
>>
>> The URL contained a malformed video ID.
>
> Thanks for pointing that out, MP.
>
> --
> "Blood Dipped Ranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
> http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Will Dockery

Jan 6, 2010, 3:29:59 AM1/6/10
On Jan 6, 3:16 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
<noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:

> > Link fixed:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxO1RAYTIFA

Thanks again.