"Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

Will Dockery

Apr 20, 2015, 12:16:35 PM4/20/15
Brian Mallard posted a new song:

"Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:

http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54

Will Dockery

Apr 23, 2015, 10:23:19 PM4/23/15

"It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
glistening..."

Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

Will Dockery

Jun 18, 2016, 3:03:40 PM6/18/16
Dink wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm
> afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."

This was a magic moment I had with Brian Mallard & Deby Love:

https://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_24310126

> "He smelled like beer and slurred his words like a substance-abusing Nick
> Nolte. I thought about calling the police as I carefully fondled the
> pepper
> spray in my purse."

Dink with a man purse?

Why am I not surprised?

Will Dockery

Oct 25, 2019, 4:29:09 AM10/25/19
------------------------------------

Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Oct 25, 2019, 4:32:26 AM10/25/19
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 25 October 2019 08:29
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :d
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:
>
> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

The link leads to the newer version, with Deby on backing vocals.

General Zod

Oct 25, 2019, 5:46:06 PM10/25/19
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 12:16:35 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> Brian Mallard posted a new song:
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:

Corrected link..........

https://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_24310126

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Nov 6, 2019, 2:07:45 AM11/6/19
Testing... testing... 123454321.....

General Zod

Nov 6, 2019, 7:49:48 PM11/6/19
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 12:16:35 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> Brian Mallard posted a new song:
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:

https://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_24310126

Will Dockery

Nov 6, 2019, 8:02:13 PM11/6/19
Thanks for fixing the link, Zod

;)

General Zod

Nov 6, 2019, 8:39:08 PM11/6/19
On Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 8:02:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> Thanks for fixing the link, Zod
>
> ;)

It is also here.....

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

Walking (To The Edge Of Town Tonight) / Will Dockery & Deby Love

Will Dockery

Nov 6, 2019, 10:26:58 PM11/6/19
Thanks for the update, General Zod.

😉

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Nov 7, 2019, 3:36:23 PM11/7/19
Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 07 November 2019 03:26
> Thanks for the update, General Zod.
>
> 😉

No problem, Doc......

General Zod

Nov 7, 2019, 7:45:20 PM11/7/19
On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 4:29:09 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

------------------------------------

> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Right on........

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2019, 2:58:17 AM11/8/19
"General Zod" wrote in message
Thanks, Zod.

;)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Nov 22, 2019, 3:58:17 AM11/22/19
"Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:[/color
> Corrected link..........
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_24310126

Outstanding words and music...... and on my Top 100 for sure......

Zod The Mighty

Nov 22, 2019, 7:13:45 PM11/22/19
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:

Live version is pretty good.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4&t=3s

General Zod

Nov 25, 2019, 12:48:23 AM11/25/19
On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 2:58:17 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> "General Zod" wrote in message
> > On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 4:29:09 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will
>
> ------------------------------------
> Thanks, Zod.
>
> ;)

Not a problem Doc.....!!!

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Nov 29, 2019, 10:19:26 PM11/29/19
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 25 October 2019 08:29
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :d
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:
>
> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Having another great listen on my new ear buds....!!

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Dec 1, 2019, 10:34:43 PM12/1/19
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 07 November 2019 01:02
> Thanks for fixing the link, Zod
>
> ;)

Right on Doc....!!

Z...@none.i2p

Dec 11, 2019, 9:53:22 PM12/11/19
"Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard: [/color
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4&t=3s

Testing... testing... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Testing connection....!!

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Dec 16, 2019, 4:41:49 AM12/16/19
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 25 October 2019 08:29
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :d
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:
>
> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

A modern classic.....!!

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Dec 30, 2019, 3:13:40 PM12/30/19
Dynamite,,,,,,,!

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Jan 14, 2020, 7:07:12 PM1/14/20
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 25 October 2019 08:29
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :d
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:
>
> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Best version yet............

Heath...@novabbs.i2p

Feb 2, 2020, 6:37:49 PM2/2/20
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 25 October 2019 08:29
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :d
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:
>
> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Classic tune and poem, great for a new listen..........

Zod

Aug 21, 2020, 9:42:04 PM8/21/20
Good version...

W.Dockery

Aug 22, 2020, 4:04:04 PM8/22/20
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

:)

Zod

Aug 22, 2020, 9:06:59 PM8/22/20
On Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 10:23:19 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:
>
> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54

Quite excellent...

W.Dockery

Aug 23, 2020, 7:18:03 AM8/23/20
Thanks for reading and commenting, General Zod.

:)

Ted Schmedly

Aug 23, 2020, 9:28:41 PM8/23/20
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 11:16:35 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> Brian Mallard posted a new song:
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4

Broken link fixed...

Zod

Aug 24, 2020, 9:36:03 PM8/24/20
W.Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
>>> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
>>> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
>>> glistening..."

>>> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
>>> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

>>> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4

Fixed link...

>>> ------------------------------------

>>> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

>> Good version...

> Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

> :)

You are welcome...

W.Dockery

Aug 25, 2020, 8:44:03 AM8/25/20
Thanks, Zod.

:)

Ted Schmedly

Aug 25, 2020, 9:32:26 PM8/25/20
Not a problem, Doc...

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 12:06:03 PM10/19/20
Thanks again for listening and commenting.

:)

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 5:58:04 PM10/19/20
Great song from all of you........

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 8:28:05 PM10/19/20
We have a new live version on YouTube.

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 9:16:30 PM10/19/20
I will look for that, thanks.....

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 9:37:03 PM10/19/20
Will Dockery wrote:

> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."

> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

> http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54

> ------------------------------------

> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Good tune, BTW....

Will Dockery

Oct 20, 2020, 6:02:14 PM10/20/20
Go to my channel on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery

Zod

Oct 20, 2020, 9:23:02 PM10/20/20
Outstanding....

Zod

Oct 21, 2020, 4:59:50 PM10/21/20
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 12:16:35 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> Brian Mallard posted a new song:
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will?source=artistMusic

(Fixed Link)

Zod

Nov 30, 2020, 8:34:04 PM11/30/20
Excellent...

Zod

Dec 4, 2020, 10:42:03 PM12/4/20
You are welcome...

W-Dockery

Apr 24, 2023, 5:15:42 AM4/24/23
Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4

> Fixed link...

For the archives, here's the correct link on Reverbnation:

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/23942838

W.Dockery

Aug 29, 2023, 4:50:21 PM8/29/23
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
>> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
>> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
>> glistening..."

>> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
>> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

>> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

Link fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Good tune, BTW....

Thanks again for listening.

:)

W.Dockery

Aug 30, 2023, 3:50:22 PM8/30/23
Good afternoon, thanks again for the nod.

:)

General-Zod

Aug 30, 2023, 4:50:24 PM8/30/23
Will Dockery wrote:

>>> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
>>> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
>>> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
>>> glistening..."

>>> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
>>> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

>>> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

General-Zod

Aug 31, 2023, 5:45:15 PM8/31/23
Good afternoon my friend, luv this one.

:)

W.Dockery

Aug 31, 2023, 8:35:22 PM8/31/23
Good evening, thanks again.

W.Dockery

Sep 1, 2023, 12:50:17 PM9/1/23
General-Zod wrote:

>> Link fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Good afternoon my friend, luv this one.

Thanks again for the positive feedback.

General-Zod

Oct 7, 2023, 5:50:16 PM10/7/23
Cool... and right on...!

W.Dockery

Oct 12, 2023, 9:20:17 PM10/12/23
Thanks again for listening, Zod.

😃

W.Dockery

Oct 17, 2023, 12:55:19 PM10/17/23
General-Zod wrote:

>> Link fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>

> Good afternoon my friend, luv this one.

Hello there, thanks again for listening.

😃

General-Zod

Oct 20, 2023, 4:45:16 PM10/20/23
I feel the performance is a mix of influences from The Who to Bruce Springsteen...

W.Dockery

Oct 27, 2023, 8:00:21 PM10/27/23
Good evening, thanks again for the positive feedback.

😃

General-Zod

Dec 19, 2023, 4:45:16 PM12/19/23
Good day