Re: its not

%

Feb 14, 2024, 3:35:11 AMFeb 14
cheesetray wrote:
> is there a penis in da house ? 🏡♥️

stfu rachel

%

Feb 14, 2024, 12:39:00 PMFeb 14
cheesetray wrote:
> ill do whatever the fuck i like , bob dylan

bob dylan has no idea who you are, ditzy

%

Feb 14, 2024, 3:27:21 PMFeb 14
cheesetray wrote:
> he (bob dylan) didnt seem to care when he was fucking my big fat tuchus with his 10"
> power-driven turbo-charged hebrew schlong
>
> a night now memorialized in infamy . . .

keep your wet dreams to yourself, rachel

%

Feb 15, 2024, 3:04:26 AMFeb 15
cheesetray wrote:
> you were the one who lost control and squirted your hot urine all over
> inside your poopy pants on the stage after i grabbed your ass , bob dylan

%

Feb 15, 2024, 3:05:34 AMFeb 15
cheesetray wrote:
> hey bob! your friend reuben the dirty doctor wants to fuck me!
>
> here's why:
>

> Operation Bloodless
> (response to nancy)
>

> phonemes charging
> collected army
> of hungry lit sounds
> burst forth, bearing sharp swords, assault of
> blades flashing, and slashing
> thorny-armed terrorists
> wielding surgical lasers sabres which beam and mock
> mirror and swipe
> with calculated precision
> they slice
> and cut deep, into rough stale banks of human brain joined at river’s edge
>
> rogue militant mission of growling stomach stampede
> a serial procession divine particle cascade of raging cowman vomit
> spurs rote streams spinning through desolate indifferent swampland
> abused soil of sandy desert and abandoned dirt
> a mounted scalding attack
> led by sticky torches burning
> deep below the coordinates
> of creation’s ground zero
> scouring petrified bovine dung and buried leaves
> which are now all choking…
> on the smoke
> of viper venom
>
> unraveling threads recoiling
> ravaged in instant shock
> from this suffocating heat
> surge of liquid flame loosed on stung conscience by the blind pricking
> piercing of mercenaries
> employed en masse for merciless molecular mutilation
>
> designer rockets delegating a multi-millennial build-up of manufactured
> homeland waste from savage cactus fire
> send toxic flares...
> their crafted arrows, carrying chemicals from forsaken high voltage
> electric needles
> pound across peals of vaulted sky
> striking embowed short-circuited professional agents of authority
> meticulously marking mapped out morals for these ground
> controlled messenger vehicles
> of rectifying mystery spikes and metaphysics
> from spines which rattle and hiss
> they surround and rain down
> in unison, upon unsuspecting shaking venison victims
> injections of pacifying poison numb and shrink the dyed agar membranes
> of lifeless dumb prisoners of names
> all rounded up and stranded
> silos of stentorian acid stinging and singeing their neural skins
> escorting them, in their season to carefully doctored death time
> notarized, inside the charred detritus compost of collective mind
>
> blackened scarred ego
> cracks and is momently ruptured by young shoots of courage
> fiery rods sent to grasp and bloom
> in unknown far-off fertile fields
> unearthed by vindicated corporation of constructed confusion
> and the ominous cries of inflexible internalized coincidence
>
> rays of pitched sparks fly, offering up
> new memory, darkly etched under quivering animal moonlight
> recorded holy chains of ancient blood
> carved out of the steely milk-white night and seeping...into art strokes
> [...]

%

Feb 15, 2024, 3:06:34 AMFeb 15
cheesetray wrote:
> i wish you would drain your tubby lizard over me so i can take a hot
> urine shower on my head next time , bob dylan

Faraway Star

Feb 15, 2024, 5:27:15 AMFeb 15
Outstanding poem on first read, Rachel.

I will read and comment soon, on the official thread...

%

Feb 15, 2024, 5:38:44 AMFeb 15
play your cards right and maybe rachel will allow you
to give her a hot urine shower on her head next time

Faraway Star

Feb 15, 2024, 5:49:13 AMFeb 15
You appear to be a troll with a grudge against Rachel.

Kindly cool it...

General-Zod

Feb 15, 2024, 6:05:17 AMFeb 15
Again Rachel... Excellent poem on first read..!

%

Feb 15, 2024, 6:33:04 AMFeb 15

General-Zod

Feb 15, 2024, 6:35:12 AMFeb 15
How would you know...?

%

Feb 15, 2024, 6:37:38 AMFeb 15
kindly eat shit and die, pissbum

%

Feb 15, 2024, 6:38:54 AMFeb 15
you keep on believing rahel's koOk stories, shit for brains

W.Dockery

Feb 15, 2024, 6:55:16 AMFeb 15
Good find, Zod.

:)

General-Zod

Feb 15, 2024, 4:10:13 PMFeb 15
> play your cards right xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hush, fool...!

Faraway Star

Feb 15, 2024, 4:20:48 PMFeb 15
Don't read.... it is not approved by Rachel...

General-Zod

Feb 15, 2024, 6:00:11 PMFeb 15
> keep your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fuck off, troll...ha ha.

"Tear in your eye."

%

Feb 16, 2024, 12:44:33 AMFeb 16

W.Dockery

Feb 16, 2024, 10:50:14 PMFeb 16
Exactly.

:)

General-Zod

Feb 17, 2024, 3:00:16 AMFeb 17
> keep your xxx xxx XXX xxx

You act like Dink ..

Are you Dink..?

%

Feb 17, 2024, 6:03:09 AMFeb 17
you act like you have shit for brains but maybe
it's not an act

here's your hero dink -

https://postimg.cc/tY8rFPt3

Faraway Star

Feb 17, 2024, 9:25:25 AMFeb 17
That is probably your upper lip you smell... Hah ha

> here's your hero dink -
>
> https://postimg.cc/tY8rFPt3

You're very similar in behavior to him but I don't blame you for not wanting to admit it.

"With a tear in your eye..."

%

Feb 17, 2024, 3:46:17 PMFeb 17
dink is too fucking stupid and cheap to use a pay
server, you clueless noob, learn how to read a
header, webbie boy

Faraway Star

Feb 17, 2024, 7:21:50 PMFeb 17
Even more stupid to spend $$$ on what the rest of us get for free... Ha ha.

%

Feb 18, 2024, 2:43:54 AMFeb 18
i paid $2 for this block account, i know that's an extravagant
expenditure for you clueless webbie pissbums

Ash Wurthing

Feb 18, 2024, 3:40:48 AMFeb 18
Zod seems to desperately need his troll fix, picking a fight with a new person-- this isn't goin' to end well for Soddy...
He hasn't paid attention to anything Rachel has said about the individual...

W.Dockery

Feb 18, 2024, 6:40:16 AMFeb 18
Look who's talking.

:)

General-Zod

Feb 18, 2024, 4:00:15 PMFeb 18
> keep

Sod off, troll...!

%

Feb 19, 2024, 10:15:30 AMFeb 19
cheesetray aka rachel wrote:> i still wish you would drain your tubby
lizard over me so i can take a hot > urine shower on my head next time ,
bob dylan> >
ditzy twat

Faraway Star

Feb 19, 2024, 10:23:16 AMFeb 19
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 10:15:30 AM UTC-5, % wrote:

> cheesetray aka rachel wrote

xxxxxxxxxx snip xxxxxxxxxx

Probably was a forgery....

%

Feb 19, 2024, 10:47:00 AMFeb 19
nope, cheesetray is a rachel sock, dimmy

General-Zod

Feb 19, 2024, 12:10:21 PMFeb 19
% wrote:

> Faraway Star wrote:
> nope xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx snip

How would you know, foolish troll..?

With a tear in your eye...

Ha ha.

%

Feb 19, 2024, 12:22:50 PMFeb 19
stfu, pissbum

Faraway Star

Feb 19, 2024, 1:05:55 PMFeb 19
You first little crybaby...

Ha ha.

That is all.

George Sulzbach

Feb 20, 2024, 10:45:20 AMFeb 20
You really don't want to get into a dick-measuring contest with me.
Trust me, you'll lose. I'm really good at measuring dicks.

Faraway Star

Feb 20, 2024, 12:52:32 PMFeb 20
On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 10:45:20 AM UTC-5, fake George Sulzbach forged:
Forgery ^^^^^^^^^^^^

General-Zod

Feb 20, 2024, 1:10:22 PMFeb 20
% wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:
>> % wrote:
>>
>>> Faraway Star wrote:
>>> nope xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx snip
>>
>> How would you know, foolish troll..?
>>
>> With a tear in your eye...
>>
>> Ha ha.
> >
> stfu,

You first!

%

Feb 20, 2024, 2:40:36 PMFeb 20

Chris Morgan

Feb 20, 2024, 3:03:35 PMFeb 20
Experience the Ultimate Nightlife Thrill with Tesla Ecstasy – MDMA Pill

Embark on an exhilarating journey of ecstasy with Tesla Ecstasy, an MDMA pill meticulously crafted to elevate your nightlife adventures. Let's delve into the captivating qualities and exhilarating sensations offered by this extraordinary product.
www.socialdarkpharma.com

Ecstatic Energy Surge:

Tesla Ecstasy delivers an electrifying energy surge, infusing your night with an unmatched sense of euphoria. Also known as Ecstasy molly, each pill ignites a wave of ecstatic bliss, making the music pulse through your veins and the dance floor come alive with energy.
www.socialdarkpharma.com

Premium Quality Assurance:

Choose Tesla Ecstasy with confidence, backed by premium quality assurance. Each pill is meticulously crafted to the highest standards, ensuring a safe and exhilarating journey into ecstasy. Elevate your nightlife experience with a product you can trust.

www.socialdarkpharma.com

Tag:
Buy 2cb
Adderall orange pill
Buy Adderall
Buy Codeine Phosphate
Buy 2cb online
Where to buy 2cb
Buy tramadol online
Buy tramadol online overnight
Tramadol for sale online
Tesla ecstasys
Tesla Ecstasy
tesla ecstasy pill
orange tesla ecstasy
mdma pill
Tesla ecstasy pills
buy ecstasy online
how to buy ecstasy online
Buy xanax bars online
xanax bars
blue xanax bars
white xanax bars
yellow xanax bars
Xanax Bars 2mg
buy xanax bars online
buy xanax online
xanax bars for sale online
buy xanax online without prescription
buy alprazolam online
buy wockhardt online
promethazine cough syrup
buy Promethazine codeine
Wockhardt Cough Syrup
Wockhardt Codeine
Wockhardt with Codeine
Wockhardt Promethazine Codeine
Wockhardt lean
Wockhardt for sale
Buy Tramadol online
Tramadol for sale online
Tramadol for sale
tramadol for sale no presciption
Buy MDMA online
pure MDMA for sale
MDMA for sale
MDMA for sale online
xanax bars for sale
mdma pills for sale

Will Dockery

Feb 20, 2024, 3:13:57 PMFeb 20
Well put.

Faraway Star

Feb 20, 2024, 6:13:13 PMFeb 20
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 6:55:16 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
> > Again Rachel... Excellent poem on first read..!
> Good find, Zod.
>

> :)

Good day

THX

General-Zod

Feb 20, 2024, 6:35:16 PMFeb 20
% wrote:
>> Faraway Star wrote:

>>> xxxxxxxxxx snip xxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>> Probably was a forgery....
>>>
>> nope, cheesetray is a rachel

Post proof or STFU

That is all.

Faraway Star

Feb 21, 2024, 10:09:45 AMFeb 21
Yep...

George Sulzbach

Feb 21, 2024, 10:49:46 AMFeb 21
I gave Rachel aka cheesetray a golden shower per her request.

General-Zod

Feb 21, 2024, 11:30:37 AMFeb 21
% wrote:

>> Faraway Star wrote:

>>> xxxxxxxxxx snip xxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>> Probably was a forgery....
>>>

> nope xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx snip

Like I said, how would you know, foolish troll..?

With a tear in your eye...

Ha ha... You are a fool

Will Dockery

Feb 21, 2024, 5:07:55 PMFeb 21
> Again Rachel... Excellent poem on first read..!

Again, agreed.

General-Zod

Feb 22, 2024, 5:15:15 AMFeb 22
Kool...

Will Dockery

Feb 22, 2024, 10:15:39 AMFeb 22
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 4:20:48 PM UTC-5, Faraway Star wrote:
> > Good find, Zod.
> >

> Don't read.... it is not approved by Rachel...

Rachel will make the official post soon, probably.