WILL DOCKERY IS THE WORST POET WHO'S EVER LIVED

Coco DeSockmonkey

Nov 19, 2023, 10:21:12 PM11/19/23
Read the "WILL DONKEY REVIEWED" posts to find out why.

Michael Pendragon
"this isn't about the 'victims', dockery. this isn't about the freedom of speech,
this is about my calling your wretched writing shit. you cannot defend your own
shitty writing, so now you use slander and lies to in some attempt to try and
get me to stop telling you the truth about your writing.
sorry, dockery, you write shit. it's that simple. all the lies in the world
aren't going to stop the fact that you write shit.
why must you bother people in other newsgroups because you can't handle the
truth? you write shit. why does this upset you so?"
-- j.r. sherman

Michael Pendragon

Nov 20, 2023, 8:35:04 AM11/20/23
William Topaz McGonagall has *nothing* even 1/5 as putrid.

Vote Will Dockery as the WORST poet ever!

NancyGene

Nov 20, 2023, 8:51:06 AM11/20/23
Will Dockery wins the Pukey!

Michael Pendragon

Nov 20, 2023, 1:02:50 PM11/20/23
Which not only beats his Perky, but best Dan's Barfy as well.

Michael Pendragon
"My poem serves as my definition."
-- Will "Is so! Is so!" Dockery
https://imgur.com/gallery/dpR2ESh
https://imgur.com/gallery/rtvGMMt

NancyGene

Nov 20, 2023, 3:55:00 PM11/20/23
Do you have a prediction on when we can name him "The Worst Poet Who Ever Died?"

Michael Pendragon

Nov 20, 2023, 4:46:40 PM11/20/23
I'm afraid not. But judging from his photos, it can't be that far off.

Within the next five years seems to obvious to even bother guessing. Unfortunately, I can't narrow it down any farther at this point.

Michael Pendragon
"It was done before me and after me, I'm simply adding my version."
-- Will "The Amazing Criswell" Dockery
https://imgur.com/gallery/dpR2ESh
https://imgur.com/gallery/rtvGMMt

NancyGene

Nov 20, 2023, 5:01:43 PM11/20/23
It's obvious that he isn't taking Ozempic.

> Within the next five years seems to obvious to even bother guessing. Unfortunately, I can't narrow it down any farther at this point.

"Mesothelioma progresses quickly once symptoms begin. Metastasis may occur as quickly as in several weeks."* So, we have something to look forward to in Donkey health matters. He has a make-believe doctor.
*https://mesothelioma.net/metastasis-progression-mesothelioma/#:~:text=Mesothelioma%20progresses%20quickly%20once%20symptoms,generally%20aggressive%20and%20quick%2Dmoving.

NancyGene

Nov 20, 2023, 6:15:44 PM11/20/23
Didn't George Sulzbach also work at the mill? If so, he would be subject to the same diseases Dockery is, plus he has been sampling Dockery's essence for a long, long time. We might get a twofer and get rid of both of them at the same time. Jordy's Uncle would fade away with no one to exchange hellos with, and George Dance would obfuscate himself to death.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 21, 2023, 8:22:57 AM11/21/23

Michael Pendragon

Nov 21, 2023, 4:35:10 PM11/21/23
He may have. I don't recall Stinky George as ever having worked a day in what passes for his life.

> If so, he would be subject to the same diseases Dockery is, plus he has been sampling Dockery's essence for a long, long time.

That's certainly something to hope for.

Frankly, I'm surprised he's managed to stay alive this long. His body must be covered in festering blisters, puss-oozing scabs, and such. Not to mention the daily doses of food poisoning he gets from eating dumpster garbage.

> We might get a twofer and get rid of both of them at the same time.

Perhaps the Donkey will drop dead of a heart attack or stroke will on top of Stinky George... who will quickly suffocate under the Donkey's globs of fat.

> Jordy's Uncle would fade away with no one to exchange hellos with, and George Dance would obfuscate himself to death.

Wishful thinking.

Needing an ally, George Dunce will officially induct Jordy's Uncle into the Team Formerly Known as Donkey.

-- Michael Pendragon

MMP: As previously noted (do try to get some reading comprehension skills, old man), I have never made an issue of the participants' sex.

DUNCE: Another Pedodragon lie. You've ranted and raved for a month about the group that's done the most to fight the above discrimination.

MMP: NAMBLA??? Are you seriously attempting to argue that NAMBLA is spearheading the fight against sexual discrimination???

Coco DeSockmonkey

Nov 22, 2023, 12:36:01 AM11/22/23

W-Dockery

Nov 22, 2023, 12:43:39 PM11/22/23
My doctor said I am in great shape.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 22, 2023, 2:30:37 PM11/22/23
But your critics say you're the worst poet of all-time.

Michael Pendragon
“As I've said before, I haven't seen anyone here (except Meat Plow)
claiming they could ‘beat’ you at what you do. I really doubt whether
anyone else would /want/ to do anything like what you do. In fact, I'm
not at all clear on what it is you actually /do/, or think you do, and
I have even less of an idea what your parameters for success are. I'm
pretty sure I could scribble down some random shit, and then stand, or
stagger, in front of a mike and mumble it incomprehensibly to a
musical backing, if there was some reasonable inducement to do so, but
maybe that's not the idea. Maybe there's something else involved. All
I can say is that whatever it is you do, it doesn't carry well onto
Usenet, and it doesn't seem to have a lot to do with anything I can
identify as ‘poetry’.”
-- Gerard Ian Lewis

Michael Pendragon

Nov 22, 2023, 11:01:33 PM11/22/23

Michael Pendragon

Nov 23, 2023, 2:52:46 PM11/23/23

Michael Pendragon

Nov 23, 2023, 9:59:04 PM11/23/23

NancyGene

Nov 24, 2023, 8:45:14 AM11/24/23
Will Dockery's doctor is George Sulzbach, who does exams on him several times a day to ensure that his reproductive system is in great shape.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 24, 2023, 10:31:23 AM11/24/23
George says that he's a proctologist. He's got a cardboard sign in front of his tarp that reads "Stinky Finger George, Assman."

Will Donkey: https://imgur.com/gallery/dpR2ESh
Stinky George: https://imgur.com/a/7c0WITn

Nuff said.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 24, 2023, 8:40:17 PM11/24/23

Michael Pendragon

Nov 25, 2023, 3:00:18 PM11/25/23

NancyGene

Nov 25, 2023, 6:32:51 PM11/25/23
We have heard that George Sulzbach tried to insure his middle finger.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 26, 2023, 4:24:51 PM11/26/23
True. However, he couldn't raise the twenty-five cents for the premium.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 26, 2023, 8:35:17 PM11/26/23

Coco DeSockmonkey

Nov 27, 2023, 8:40:37 AM11/27/23

NancyGene

Nov 27, 2023, 11:02:58 AM11/27/23
He figured he's got two middle fingers, so if he loses one, so what? If he had to, he could use his toes, his nose or his ears. He also found a spear by the river, so that would be used in special cases.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 27, 2023, 8:35:08 PM11/27/23
He used to use his willie for backup, but these days it's said to be no longer functional.

NancyGene

Nov 28, 2023, 9:00:51 AM11/28/23
We heard that HandySandy broke it off (with tweezers).

Coco DeSockmonkey

Nov 28, 2023, 11:46:34 AM11/28/23
Severed it. It would have to have been rock hard for her to have broken it. Tweezers, otoh, can be extremely sharp.

NancyGene

Nov 28, 2023, 3:45:58 PM11/28/23
Chop chop? He wasn't using it anyway. It may have been hiding. Shame? Envy?

Michael Pendragon

Nov 30, 2023, 12:28:38 PM11/30/23
Snip snip.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Nov 30, 2023, 3:08:20 PM11/30/23
Sandy popped it like a zit.

NancyGene

Nov 30, 2023, 4:20:44 PM11/30/23
It was a dirty little thing anyway (like George Dance's Father's idea of all boys).

> Sandy popped it like a zit.
HandySandy's Pop-Up/It Shop.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Nov 30, 2023, 8:59:59 PM11/30/23
Little Boy George was a zit his Father unsuccessfully tried to pop... that grew up to become the worlds biggest pus ball.

NancyGene

Dec 1, 2023, 8:16:34 AM12/1/23
However, that was no skin off of George Dance's Father's ass--only from Little Boy George Dance's flailed fanny.

> > > Sandy popped it like a zit.
> > HandySandy's Pop-Up/It Shop.

HandySandy must be like a Walmart, with dozens of different departments and services.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 1, 2023, 3:44:23 PM12/1/23
Yes, and while she may not be the best, she's unique... and dirt cheap.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 2, 2023, 4:59:24 PM12/2/23

NancyGene

Dec 2, 2023, 7:34:49 PM12/2/23
She loves it so much she would do it for free, and she has. She has a Name Your Own Price day every Sunday.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 3, 2023, 11:42:07 AM12/3/23
That explains how the Donkey gets his.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 4, 2023, 12:54:58 AM12/4/23

NancyGene

Dec 4, 2023, 9:16:17 AM12/4/23
Donkey was castrated by George Sulzbach, but HandySandy is performing miracle therapy.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 4, 2023, 9:26:55 AM12/4/23
Damn! She really is a "unique talent"!

NancyGene

Dec 4, 2023, 1:53:43 PM12/4/23
There's the "laying" and the "on" and the "hands" that combine for an uplift of very modest proportions. Sometimes she has to use the "Sarah Donkeytits" hour of power.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 5, 2023, 9:27:16 AM12/5/23
So it wouldn't be much of as stretch to say that HandySandy gives one a "religious experience."

NancyGene

Dec 6, 2023, 9:43:02 AM12/6/23
She gives the conversion version, Deep South revival, in tents.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 7, 2023, 5:07:44 PM12/7/23
HandySandy the tent-putter-upper.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 8, 2023, 11:50:17 AM12/8/23

NancyGene

Dec 8, 2023, 4:14:10 PM12/8/23
"She will raise your flap."

Michael Pendragon

Dec 8, 2023, 9:15:11 PM12/8/23
And toast your marshmallows.

NancyGene

Dec 9, 2023, 9:36:20 AM12/9/23
She will seed your buns.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 9, 2023, 10:39:31 PM12/9/23
She will cheese your dog.

Family Guy

Dec 9, 2023, 10:51:11 PM12/9/23
On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 10:21:12 PM UTC-5, Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:
> Read the "WILL DONKEY REVIEWED" posts to find out why.
>

> Michael Pendragon
> "this isn't about the 'victims', dockery. this isn't about the freedom of speech,
> this is about my calling your wretched writing shit. you cannot defend your own
> shitty writing, so now you use slander and lies to in some attempt to try and
> get me to stop telling you the truth about your writing.
> sorry, dockery, you write shit. it's that simple. all the lies in the world
> aren't going to stop the fact that you write shit.
> why must you bother people in other newsgroups because you can't handle the
> truth? you write shit. why does this upset you so?"
> -- j.r. sherman

“Vogon poetry is of course, the third worst in the universe.

The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience died of internal haemorrhaging and the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos was reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his 12-book epic entitled "My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles" when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save humanity, leapt straight up through his neck and throttled his brain.

The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, William Dockery of Columbus, Georgia, USA, in the destruction of the planet Earth. Vogon poetry is mild by comparison.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

NancyGene

Dec 10, 2023, 11:56:32 AM12/10/23
Dockery's is the worst excuse for poetry in any galaxy. Let's send him to another one, one way, no food, no waffles, but he can take along Sulzbach and Jordy's Uncle.

NancyGene

Dec 10, 2023, 11:58:43 AM12/10/23
She will flip your patty.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 10, 2023, 6:29:49 PM12/10/23
She will french (fry) your potatoes.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 12, 2023, 8:21:15 AM12/12/23

NancyGene

Dec 12, 2023, 10:19:26 AM12/12/23
She will broil your meat.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 13, 2023, 1:48:07 PM12/13/23
She will beat your meat till it's tender.

NancyGene

Dec 13, 2023, 4:18:44 PM12/13/23
She will stake your steak.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 14, 2023, 1:50:45 PM12/14/23
She will grind your beef.

NancyGene

Dec 14, 2023, 5:10:51 PM12/14/23
She will cut your cheese.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 15, 2023, 9:08:06 AM12/15/23
She will skin your carrot.

Faraway Star

Feb 21, 2024, 12:46:54 AMFeb 21
A lovely woman with talented hands

NancyGene

Feb 22, 2024, 12:18:27 AMFeb 22

Michael Pendragon

Feb 22, 2024, 9:12:33 AMFeb 22

NancyGene

Feb 22, 2024, 11:02:48 AMFeb 22
Will Dockery is the worst everything: writer, poet, person, taxpayer, husband, father, worker, bather, and singer. He is good at mooching and denial of reality.