Check your home's value on Zillow--NIMBY

NancyGene

Oct 16, 2022, 1:32:11 PM10/16/22
https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8

No matter how far away you move...

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 1:58:31 PM10/16/22
You have some strange ideas about Mexico.

We have zoning laws, and the prices of homes in our small community
(thirty home) is high enough that we keep out the undesirables. We
have a 24 hour guard.

Incidently, I took a chance when I moved here over twenty years ago
and bought the house, but it worked out. Paid $80,000 for it but did
some major remodeling. A few of our homes are in the $500,000 range.
Mine is worth about $300,000 now.

NancyGene

Oct 16, 2022, 2:02:15 PM10/16/22
You haven't been on AAPC long enough to get the joke.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 2:19:10 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:02:14 -0700 (PDT), NancyGene
<nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:32:10 -0700 (PDT), NancyGene
>> <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>> >
>> >No matter how far away you move...
>> You have some strange ideas about Mexico.
>>
>> We have zoning laws, and the prices of homes in our small community
>> (thirty home) is high enough that we keep out the undesirables. We
>> have a 24 hour guard.
>>
>> Incidently, I took a chance when I moved here over twenty years ago
>> and bought the house, but it worked out. Paid $80,000 for it but did
>> some major remodeling. A few of our homes are in the $500,000 range.
>> Mine is worth about $300,000 now.
>
>You haven't been on AAPC long enough to get the joke.

I guess it's one of those jokes that is over my head - or at my
expense so to speak.

My home is directly next to this one, owned by one of the wealthiest
men in Baja. He owns "El Rey Sol" in Ensenada, too. You can Google
it if you want to. Very exclusive restaurant and hotel.

You can see my Jaguar and red Toyota truck in front of my home next
door. I sold the truck a couple of years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3l1fs0-XcQ&t=13s

Zod

Oct 16, 2022, 3:47:14 PM10/16/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 1:32:11 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>
> No matter how far away you move...

Stalk much, nancy G....?

Ha ha.

W.Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 4:26:42 PM10/16/22
One thing you'll learn about NancyGene is she loves to do a bit of stalking, and will post private and personal information she finds here, Mack.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Oct 16, 2022, 5:27:08 PM10/16/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 1:32:11 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>
> No matter how far away you move...

LOL! That's truly horrific.

Michael Pendragon

Oct 16, 2022, 5:31:35 PM10/16/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 2:19:10 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:02:14 -0700 (PDT), NancyGene
> <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> >> You have some strange ideas about Mexico.
> >>
> >> We have zoning laws, and the prices of homes in our small community
> >> (thirty home) is high enough that we keep out the undesirables. We
> >> have a 24 hour guard.
> >>
> >> Incidently, I took a chance when I moved here over twenty years ago
> >> and bought the house, but it worked out. Paid $80,000 for it but did
> >> some major remodeling. A few of our homes are in the $500,000 range.
> >> Mine is worth about $300,000 now.
> >
> >You haven't been on AAPC long enough to get the joke.
> I guess it's one of those jokes that is over my head - or at my
> expense so to speak.

The shack belongs to Will Dockery. The homeless man with shoe polish in his beard is George Sulzbach (a.k.a. Zod, Stink, Vhug, and many other names). The bondage boys is a photoshopped image of Will Dockery and the late Chuck Lysaght (an alleged pedophile who used to post here). The old man with the brillo fro (extreme right) is also Will Dockery.

The joke is that the majority of AAPC members wish that we had zoning laws to keep these two low-life trolls out.

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 5:58:38 PM10/16/22
Well, bless your little heart, mack. Aren’t you a lucky mother fucker.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 6:43:29 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 14:58:37 -0700 (PDT), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
In a sense, I guess I am, but I am single and live alone with my two
beloved cats. I have been married several times, but the marriages
didn't work out for one reason or another. Second wife was killed in
a car crash. You don't have to say you are sorry. She was an
alcoholic with a bi-polar disorder. She almost got me thrown into a
Mexican prison. She tried. We were only married for four months. I
was in Pennsylvania visiting my mother and sister when she was killed
about twenty miles from here - driving drunk as usual. We were
legally separated by this time.

I could have learned Spanish when I first moved here over twenty years
ago; I had the opportunity to go to school, but it was five hours a
day, five days a week for a year, I think, and I thought it sounded
too much like a full-time job. It was the other side of Ensenada and
would have been a long commute, too. I don't like driving in Mexico.
My housekeeper drives for me, but she is only here two days a week. I
didn't know her back then, too.

You really don't need to know Spanish to live around here. Many speak
English, and there is always somebody close by who can translate.

So I have my lonely moments. My housekeeper and I are very close, but
she has a family of her own, and I have to respect that. I don't have
neighbors, either. Not many full-time residents in our community.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 6:56:18 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:04:35 +0000, will.d...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
wrote:
My life is an open book. I have posted a lot on Facebook for twenty
years. What can harm me? I have had photographs doctored with
obscenities. What me worry? Why should I care?

I just blocked a woman on Facebook who was cursing Jane Fonda. We got
into a long argument. Fonda was scapegoated because she went to Hanoi
to try to broker peace. She called me a liar when I told her I was a
Vietnam vet. Much more, too. What can you do with these people if we
are going to put ourselves out there? There are nasty people
everywhere, and social media has only revealed them. Probably
beneficial because at least we know who they are.

Peace!~

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 7:09:41 PM10/16/22
OMG That was tmi.
But I’m not surprised.

Bless your little heart!

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 8:01:21 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:09:40 -0700 (PDT), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
What do I have to hide? And why?

Her parents were bastards. Wouldn't help her get well, but when push
came to shove, they backed her. Her mother said, "You don't want to
give her half of your house". We had been married for four months.

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 8:13:45 PM10/16/22
I’m sorry, mack. What part of TMI didn’t you get?

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 8:23:15 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:13:44 -0700 (PDT), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
I don't follow you. Too much information? For whom?

I am not looking for sympathy. Hell! This happened in another life
twenty years ago. If you feel uncomfortable reading about it, you
ought to voice your disapproval of the flaming and trolling that goes
on in this group,. That is "TOO MUCH......"

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 8:27:16 PM10/16/22
Well put, Mack.

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 8:37:07 PM10/16/22
Yes, you understand exactly what I’m saying, mack You are a dime a dozen here on aapc.
You’ll soon be shallowville short bus roadkill.
Ya’ll always are.

Best of luck to you, mack. Especially down there in Mexico.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 8:47:31 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:37:06 -0700 (PDT), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
So after all, it turns out that you are part of the problem and not
the solution.

Pity.

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 9:11:50 PM10/16/22
If so, then why not just skip and ignore?

W.Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 9:30:46 PM10/16/22
Yes, of course this is Usenet, trolls come with the territory.

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 9:42:01 PM10/16/22
No, mack. I am part of the solution here. I’m not going anywhere.
You wont stick around for very long.

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 9:52:43 PM10/16/22
Of course not, your obsession is too strong.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Oct 16, 2022, 10:01:25 PM10/16/22
Unfortunately, there isn't any solution here. We've tried to make peace with them -- over and over again -- but their idea of "peace" is to "skip and ignore" their 100+ posts per day, while they continue to slurp one another silly, whine about anyone who complains, and bury all of our poetry and discussions under their own special brand of sWill.

ME can be a bit over-protective -- and isn't fond of newcomers who associate with the group's trolls.

But she's a talented poet and her heart is in the right place.

Our trolls are known for being extraordinarily friendly to newcomers. They need allies and actively recruit them. They had me fooled, and supporting them, for a number of years, so I have no right to be impatient with others who follow the same path.

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 10:15:55 PM10/16/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 8:47:31 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:37:06 -0700 (PDT), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Yes, you understand exactly what I’m saying, mack You are a dime a dozen here on aapc.
>> >You’ll soon be shallowville short bus roadkill.
>> >Ya’ll always are.
>> >
>> >Best of luck to you, mack. Especially down there in Mexico.
>> So after all, it turns out that you are part of the problem and not
>> the solution.
>>
>> Pity.

> Unfortunately, there isn't any solution here. We've tried to make peace with them

Why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Michael Pendragon?

If you really wanted peace we'd have peace.

And so it goes.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 10:18:35 PM10/16/22
SHE doesn't even realize what the problem is, and that's the pity of
it, because SHE wants the group to obey her every whim. As you said,
her obsession is too strong.

Speaking of personalities who are a dime a dozen.......

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 10:26:43 PM10/16/22
mack, welcome to aapc.
I hope you enjoy your stay..

Michael Pendragon

Oct 16, 2022, 10:34:24 PM10/16/22
I didn't say she has an obsession. She's just a little over-protective of AAPC and, especially, her friends here.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 16, 2022, 10:35:44 PM10/16/22
On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:26:41 -0700 (PDT), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
Thank you.

But it is not a matter of "enjoying". It is a matter of "tolerating".

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 10:41:23 PM10/16/22
You nailed it, Mack.

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 10:41:30 PM10/16/22
Whatever you to think, mack.
Welcome anyway

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 10:43:12 PM10/16/22
Of course not, you're obviously going to defend your fellow trolls, Pendragon.

And so it goes.

ME

Oct 16, 2022, 10:47:19 PM10/16/22
> Whatever you want to think, mack.
> Welcome anyway

W.Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 10:56:53 PM10/16/22
Such classy language.

🙂

W.Dockery

Oct 16, 2022, 11:24:37 PM10/16/22
Zod wrote:

> On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 1:32:11 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
>>
>> https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>>
>> No matter how far away you move...

> Stalk much, nancy G....?

> Ha ha.

When is NancyGene not stalking and committing other malicious troll stunts?

:)

W.Dockery

Oct 17, 2022, 3:36:08 AM10/17/22
NancyGene wrote:

> On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 5:58:31 PM UTC, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:32:10 -0700 (PDT), NancyGene
>> <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>> >
>> >No matter how far away you move...
>> You have some strange ideas about Mexico.
>>
>> We have zoning laws, and the prices of homes in our small community
>> (thirty home) is high enough that we keep out the undesirables. We
>> have a 24 hour guard.
>>
>> Incidently, I took a chance when I moved here over twenty years ago
>> and bought the house, but it worked out. Paid $80,000 for it but did
>> some major remodeling. A few of our homes are in the $500,000 range.
>> Mine is worth about $300,000 now.

> You haven't been on AAPC long enough to get the joke.

Tell him the joke about how you thoui London is in Ireland, NancyGene.

🙂

W.Dockery

Oct 17, 2022, 4:09:18 AM10/17/22
Oh, yeah.

ME's only purpose here after stalking me from Topix Forums is to flame and troll.

And so it goes.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 17, 2022, 4:50:37 AM10/17/22
If the objective is spirited, engaged discussion, then the solution
is simply to read the posts worth reading, to respond in kind so as
to afford others worthwhile reading, and to disregard the dross.

Zod Zodly

Oct 17, 2022, 3:08:32 PM10/17/22
On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 4:50:37 AM UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:

> If the objective is spirited, engaged discussion, then the solution
> is simply to read the posts worth reading, to respond in kind so as
> to afford others worthwhile reading, and to disregard the dross.

Quite right... if the post is not of interest then kindly "skip & ignore"...

That is all.

Michael Pendragon

Oct 17, 2022, 3:54:59 PM10/17/22
UNINTERESTING STINKPOST PLONKED

Will Dockery

Oct 17, 2022, 3:57:55 PM10/17/22
On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 3:08:32 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
Exactly.

:)

Spam-I-Am

Oct 17, 2022, 3:59:27 PM10/17/22
On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 3:08:32 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
Water seeks its own level.

Will Dockery

Oct 17, 2022, 4:03:27 PM10/17/22
No argument with that.

HTH and HAND.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 17, 2022, 4:04:17 PM10/17/22
Not exactly, exactly.

Will Dockery

Oct 17, 2022, 4:05:57 PM10/17/22
Perhaps.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 17, 2022, 4:09:28 PM10/17/22
That doesn’t help.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 17, 2022, 4:13:17 PM10/17/22
Seriously, nobody enjoys reading your monosyllabic asides, not even casual readers.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 17, 2022, 4:22:07 PM10/17/22
I’m done with the whole thread,
but I’m sure I’ll see you again, in
a more interesting thread than this.

General-Zod

Oct 17, 2022, 6:00:27 PM10/17/22

>> >Yes, you understand exactly what I’m saying, mack You are a dime a dozen here on aapc.
>> >You’ll soon be shallowville short bus roadkill.
>> >Ya’ll always are.
>> >
>> >Best of luck to you, mack. Especially down there in Mexico.
>> So after all, it turns out that you are part of the problem and not
>> the solution.
>>
>> Pity.
> No, mack. I am part of the solution here. I’m not going anywhere.
> You wont stick around for very long.

Ha ha... you are just about the biggest TROLL here, ME... ha ha.

W-Dockery

Oct 18, 2022, 1:27:18 AM10/18/22
Spam-I-Am wrote:

> On Monday, October 17, 2022 at 3:54:59 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Quite right... if the post is not of interest then kindly "skip & ignore"...
>> >
>> > That is all.
>

> I’m done with the whole thread

Like I said, "exactly".

Will Dockery

Oct 26, 2022, 11:49:32 PM10/26/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 5:58:38 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 October 2022 at 14:19:10 UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:02:14 -0700 (PDT), NancyGene
> > <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >You haven't been on AAPC long enough to get the joke.
> > I guess it's one of those jokes that is over my head - or at my
> > expense so to speak.
> >
> > My home is directly next to this one, owned by one of the wealthiest
> > men in Baja. He owns "El Rey Sol" in Ensenada, too. You can Google
> > it if you want to. Very exclusive restaurant and hotel.
> >
> > You can see my Jaguar and red Toyota truck in front of my home next
> > door. I sold the truck a couple of years ago.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3l1fs0-XcQ&t=13s
> Well, bless your little heart, mack. Aren’t you a lucky mother fucker.

ME calling newcomer Mack "motherfucker".

Or was this supposed to be another message to Zod?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Oct 26, 2022, 11:59:45 PM10/26/22
"Aren't you a lucky mother fucker" isn't quite the same as calling someone a "mother fucker."

It's bad enough that you don't understand proper English, but when the vernacular leaves you scratching your head, you've really got problems.

W-Dockery

Oct 27, 2022, 1:00:22 AM10/27/22
So you say.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Oct 27, 2022, 2:57:43 AM10/27/22
I didn't invent the English language, Donkey. I may have coined a few words, perhaps... but that's all I can lay claim to.

W-Dockery

Oct 27, 2022, 12:31:01 PM10/27/22
You're not a better poet than T.S. Eliot, either, but hang on to your dreams.

🙂

NancyGene

Oct 27, 2022, 12:33:09 PM10/27/22
It is easier for Pendragon to hang onto his dreams than it is for you to hang onto your mother's house.

Will Dockery

Oct 27, 2022, 12:50:52 PM10/27/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 1:32:11 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>
> No matter how far away you move...

An example of a NancyGene's malicious stalker troll threads, since Pendragon was pretending that she's stopped making them.

And so it goes.

Ash Wurthing

Oct 27, 2022, 1:12:12 PM10/27/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 4:26:42 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Mack A. Damia wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:02:14 -0700 (PDT), NancyGene
> > <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>You haven't been on AAPC long enough to get the joke.
>
> > I guess it's one of those jokes that is over my head - or at my
> > expense so to speak.
>
> > My home is directly next to this one, owned by one of the wealthiest
> > men in Baja. He owns "El Rey Sol" in Ensenada, too. You can Google
> > it if you want to. Very exclusive restaurant and hotel.
>
> > You can see my Jaguar and red Toyota truck in front of my home next
> > door. I sold the truck a couple of years ago.
>
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3l1fs0-XcQ&t=13s
> One thing you'll learn about NancyGene is she loves to do a bit of stalking, and will post private and personal information she finds here, Mack.

You do know home values are not personal information but public, don't you? And Mark revealing his address make me wonder how personal the information is considered by people.

W-Dockery

Oct 27, 2022, 4:32:14 PM10/27/22
Still there's no good reason to post such information about other people here.

W.Dockery

Oct 27, 2022, 8:17:31 PM10/27/22
NancyGene wrote:

> On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 4:31:01 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
>> > I didn't invent the English language
>
>> You're not a better poet than T.S. Eliot, either, but hang on to your dreams.

> It is easier for Pendragon to hang onto his dreams than it is for you

<Snip>

Obsess much, stalker?

🙂

General-Zod

Oct 28, 2022, 12:27:16 AM10/28/22
Nancy G. arrived here stalking and harassing Stephan Pickering, and has now continued the malicious agenda with you, Doc...

ME

Nov 24, 2022, 8:30:35 AM11/24/22
On Sunday, 16 October 2022 at 17:58:38 UTC-4, ME wrote:
> Well, bless your little heart, mack. Aren’t you a lucky mother fucker.

I just called it how I saw it.
He didn’t last long, did he?

Spam-I-Am

Nov 24, 2022, 8:34:54 AM11/24/22
How you see things isn’t how they are.
Must we really go through this again?

NancyGene

Nov 24, 2022, 8:47:44 AM11/24/22
You didn't call him a motherfucker--you asked him the question of is he a lucky motherfucker. Did he say yes or no? Was he feeling lucky?

> He didn’t last long, did he?
He accomplished his mission of planting his pet theory, telling us about his cars, trucks, home, marriages, education and health. What could be left to say?

Spam-I-Am

Nov 24, 2022, 8:54:09 AM11/24/22
Look, silly. “Aren’t you a lucky mother fucker.” is a statement, not a question.
The inference I took was a bit of sarcasm, as if she were saying that Mack
was acting a bit big for his britches, so to speak. Of course, I could be wrong.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 24, 2022, 8:56:19 AM11/24/22
It’s also my understanding that bless your little heart doesn’t really mean what it says either.

Will Dockery

Nov 24, 2022, 1:31:30 PM11/24/22
On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 1:32:11 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

> https://imgur.com/gallery/qs0YMW8
>
> No matter how far away you move...

By the way, as requested, an example of NancyGene's malicious stalking and attack troll posts.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 24, 2022, 1:50:45 PM11/24/22
Just as I said: you see a joke and whine about "forgery," "identity theft," and "stalking."

There is nothing "malicious" in that gallery, Donkey.

And, ever the hypocrite, you made a dozen "memes" wherein you attached homophobic slurs and made up gay "quotes" to my photo.

When NancyGene does the same to you, you whine like a well-paddled kindergartner.

Will Dockery

Nov 24, 2022, 2:01:16 PM11/24/22
Of course I didn't expect you to admit that NancyGene is a malicious stalking troll, Pendragon, but an example is this thread.

HTH and HAND.

W-Dockery

Nov 24, 2022, 4:50:43 PM11/24/22
> I just called it how I saw it.