Who is Steve Lane?

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 7:39:05 PM10/29/22
On Oct 29, 2022, at 7:12 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com wrote:

And BTW. In y’all’s line of work, you’re a dime a dozen right now.
A well placed negative comment , could keep the ones in your household that can actually work, unemployable.
Keep fucking with ME Corey and you’ll find out.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 29, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You can’t make will’s life any worse than it is.
> But a smart ass little fuck like you who thinks he’s all that, someone can really fuck up their world.
> How’d that work out for you and yours, corey??
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 29, 2022, at 6:49 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And how’s that lawsuit going for you?
>> You really should have left ME alone, corey.
>> I’m sure your wife is going to tell you that, again, real soon.
>>
>> And, I’ll ask you again , soon…., How’s that working out for ya, corey?!!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> Kiss your job offer in Georgia goodbye.
>>> And hope that your wife and son keep their union jobs.
>>> Don’t fuck with ME. Because I fuck back
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

NancyGene

Oct 29, 2022, 7:45:09 PM10/29/22
Why would you post private emails?

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 7:48:04 PM10/29/22
On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7:45:09 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> Why would you post private emails?

I wouldn’t. Those aren’t private emails. I have no idea who Steve Lane is,
or why someone would send me such unhinged and threatening emails.

NancyGene

Oct 29, 2022, 8:01:19 PM10/29/22
We get emails all the time from people we don't know. We don't post them on AAPC. Put the emails in your spam folder and block the sender.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 8:06:29 PM10/29/22
Their relevance to AAPC should be fairly self-explanatory,
and I’m sorry you don’t see it, but we certainly don’t need
to discuss it. You deal with personal threats your way.

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 8:09:09 PM10/29/22
You spineless little twit. You know exactly who I am.
But I’m glad you shared the emails. I hide nothing. Unlike you and the other cunts here who hide behind their hidden agendas.
Corey likes to call out others but he never comes forth when he’s called out to be truthful and forthcoming, The same can be said for will and dance.
They are all evasive and allusive when asked point blank about something.
But Corey decided to push it today. So I pushed back.
I’ve reached out and will continue to next week.
Thanks for sharing, corey.
And remember, group…. be careful who you fuck with…. you never know exactly who they know!

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 8:15:13 PM10/29/22
Excuse me, but “hidden agendas” made me laugh out loud.
You have really got to be kidding. I am literally an open book.
When you say “allusive” are you sure you don’t mean elusive?

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 8:28:47 PM10/29/22
Your hidden agenda was driving 900 miles to meet Will only to be disappointed that he wasn’t gay.
And you’re right, it was elusive.
You are a cagey little prick, corey.
I made the mistake of reaching out once.
But you made the mistake of sharing too much.

Thanks for letting ME know it’s ok to use others on Usenet.
What you’ve shared is going to help ME out a lot!!!!

I won’t have to drive 900 mil s to do what I need to do.
Fuck it. I live less than a mile from an airport.
And I’m not going to see anyone’s duck. But I hope that his wife and son can pass drug tests.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 8:34:01 PM10/29/22
I’m really, really trying to make some sense of all that, and not having much luck.
The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that you’re drunk, again.

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 8:39:11 PM10/29/22

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 8:39:42 PM10/29/22

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 8:40:04 PM10/29/22

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 8:45:02 PM10/29/22
Is that the best you can come up with?
Really! After all you’ve done, that’s it?
Damn, your wife and son are really going to be pissed that their livelihoods were spent on that.

But, they know you better than I do.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 9:22:34 PM10/29/22
Actually, yes, that’s the best explanation I can come up with.
I’m certainly not trying to insult or argue with you. I don’t even
know you, but I’m sure that you’re a complicated, multifaceted
person, so you being drunk is the only explanation that makes
any sense to me for why you would makes such unwarranted
and ill considered threats because you don’t like what you read.

ME

Oct 29, 2022, 9:33:04 PM10/29/22
Well, darlin, if that helps you explain why you’re unemployable to everyone else, you go right ahead and use that!
But I hope you’ll remember this… be careful whom you piss off in the future.
Your daddy didn’t remember you that much when he died, did he?
Y’all still need to work for a living.
Don’t fuck with ME again, corey.
I was nice this time.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 29, 2022, 9:42:25 PM10/29/22
Okay, so I’m certainly getting the menacing vibe and threatening
undertones, but not the reason for them. Nothing else is making
any sense. I’m tired now, and you deserve nothing less than my
full attention, so if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to get some rest,
and we can continue this discussion another time. Good night.

Spam-I-Am

Oct 30, 2022, 5:18:07 AM10/30/22
On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 9:53 PM Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Corey, we don’t need any further discussions on this.
I think my intentions are very clear.
You decided to fuck with ME at the wrong time.
I don’t need to drive 900 miles to take care of business.

Sent from my iPhone

Spam-I-Am

Oct 30, 2022, 5:57:50 AM10/30/22
Your enmity and animus are very clear.
Your intentions are not. Nobody decided
to fuck with you. Talking online is social
intercourse. Please practice safe text.

Zod

Oct 30, 2022, 3:11:18 PM10/30/22
On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7:39:05 PM UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2022, at 7:12 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> And BTW. In y’all’s line of work, you’re a dime a dozen right now.
> A well placed negative comment , could keep the ones in your household that can actually work, unemployable.
> Keep fucking with ME Corey and you’ll find out.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Oct 29, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote:

I recognize the email "river mutant" from somewhere in the past, a check of the archives may yield results...

> > You can’t make will’s life any worse than it is.
> > But a smart ass little fuck like you who thinks he’s all that, someone can really fuck up their world.
> > How’d that work out for you and yours, corey??
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On Oct 29, 2022, at 6:49 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> And how’s that lawsuit going for you?
> >> You really should have left ME alone, corey.
> >> I’m sure your wife is going to tell you that, again, real soon.
> >>
> >> And, I’ll ask you again , soon…., How’s that working out for ya, corey?!!
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

Ash Wurthing

Oct 30, 2022, 3:38:20 PM10/30/22
Spin it buddy!
I can ASSure you, that someone doesn't have to be drunk to get annoyed with and tear into you. I'm always sober when I tear into you...

Ash Wurthing

Oct 30, 2022, 3:45:16 PM10/30/22
Oh lookee HC, it's a troll party! Doc's little yap sock monkey is here to nip at your ankles! You might want to get some sanitary wipes and mebbe check if your tetanus vac is up to date! And guard Uranus!

Spam-I-Am

Oct 30, 2022, 3:52:12 PM10/30/22
Don’t be ridiculous. Of course, no one has to be drunk to get annoyed with me.
Of course, anyone can get annoyed with me for any reason at all, big or small,
and please don’t think that I don’t appreciate your restraint from making threats
against both my livelihood and that of my family, because not everybody can.

Zod

Oct 31, 2022, 5:36:59 PM10/31/22
On Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 3:45:16 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Oh lookee HC, it's a troll party! Doc's little yap

Troll much, Ash....?

George J. Dance

Oct 31, 2022, 5:46:05 PM10/31/22
On 2022-10-30 3:11 p.m., Zod wrote:
> On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7:39:05 PM UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:
>> On Oct 29, 2022, at 7:12 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> And BTW. In y’all’s line of work, you’re a dime a dozen right now.
>> A well placed negative comment , could keep the ones in your household that can actually work, unemployable.
>> Keep fucking with ME Corey and you’ll find out.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Oct 29, 2022, at 6:52 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I recognize the email "river mutant" from somewhere in the past, a check of the archives may yield results...

Oh, yeah; there's no question. The "Steve Lane" emails came from
rivermutant27ATgmail.com, the same account that the emails Spam-a-Lot
posted from "Clare" came from, and the same account the aapc posts from
"ME" have been coming from. I don't think that's even a point at issue.

General-Zod

Oct 31, 2022, 11:35:16 PM10/31/22
George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-10-30 3:11 p.m., Zod wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7:39:05 PM UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:
>>> On Oct 29, 2022, at 7:12 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> And BTW. In y’all’s line of work, you’re a dime a dozen right now.
>>> A well placed negative comment , could keep the ones in your household that can actually work, unemployable.
>>> Keep fucking with ME Corey and you’ll find out.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>> I recognize the email "river mutant" from somewhere in the past, a check of the archives may yield results...

> Oh, yeah; there's no question. The "Steve Lane" emails came from
> rivermutant27ATgmail.com, the same account that the emails Spam-a-Lot
> posted from "Clare" came from, and the same account the aapc posts from
> "ME" have been coming from. I don't think that's even a point at issue.

I knew the name seemed familiar...!

Michael Pendragon

Nov 1, 2022, 9:32:45 AM11/1/22
On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 5:46:05 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-10-30 3:11 p.m., Zod wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7:39:05 PM UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> >> On Oct 29, 2022, at 7:12 PM, Steve Lane <riverm...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> And BTW. In y’all’s line of work, you’re a dime a dozen right now.
> >> A well placed negative comment , could keep the ones in your household that can actually work, unemployable.
> >> Keep fucking with ME Corey and you’ll find out.
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> > I recognize the email "river mutant" from somewhere in the past, a check of the archives may yield results...
> Oh, yeah; there's no question. The "Steve Lane" emails came from
> rivermutant27ATgmail.com, the same account that the emails Spam-a-Lot
> posted from "Clare" came from, and the same account the aapc posts from
> "ME" have been coming from. I don't think that's even a point at issue.

I suppose this might be "news" for some here, but the Regulars have long been familiar with the "Steve Lane" account.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 1, 2022, 10:16:00 AM11/1/22
Nah, those so called Usenet vets just feign ignorance for an excuse to keep trolling, for that's all that they're truly vets at.

W-Dockery

Nov 1, 2022, 7:50:31 PM11/1/22
ME wrote:

> On Saturday, 29 October 2022 at 20:15:13 UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:

>> > You spineless little twit. You know exactly who I am.
>> > But I’m glad you shared the emails. I hide nothing. Unlike you and the other cunts here who hide behind their hidden agendas.
>> > Corey likes to call out others but he never comes forth when he’s called out to be truthful and forthcoming, The same can be said for will and dance.
>> > They are all evasive and allusive when asked point blank about something.
>> > But Corey decided to push it today. So I pushed back.
>> > I’ve reached out and will continue to next week.
>> > Thanks for sharing, corey.
>> > And remember, group…. be careful who you fuck with…. you never know exactly who they know!
>> Excuse me, but “hidden agendas” made me laugh out loud.
>> You have really got to be kidding. I am literally an open book.
>> When you say “allusive” are you sure you don’t mean elusive?

> Your hidden agenda was driving 900 miles to meet Will only to be disappointed that he wasn’t gay.

For the record, Corey's visit to Doo-Nanny wasn't about that.

HTH and HAND.

> And you’re right, it was elusive.
> You are a cagey little prick, corey.
> I made the mistake of reaching out once.
> But you made the mistake of sharing too much.

> Thanks for letting ME know it’s ok to use others on Usenet.
> What you’ve shared is going to help ME out a lot!!!!

> I won’t have to drive 900 mil s to do what I need to do.
> Fuck it. I live less than a mile from an airport.
> And I’m not going to see anyone’s duck. But I hope that his wife and son can pass drug tests.

..

Michael Pendragon

Nov 1, 2022, 8:50:17 PM11/1/22
On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 7:50:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> ME wrote:

> >> Excuse me, but “hidden agendas” made me laugh out loud.
> >> You have really got to be kidding. I am literally an open book.
> >> When you say “allusive” are you sure you don’t mean elusive?
>

> > Your hidden agenda was driving 900 miles to meet Will only to be disappointed that he wasn’t gay.
> For the record, Corey's visit to Doo-Nanny wasn't about that.

Nor did he find out that you weren't gay.

The fact that you pulled out your wiener in front of him makes one suspect the opposite.

Will Dockery

Nov 1, 2022, 8:54:00 PM11/1/22
It didn't quite happen that way.

🙂

ME

Nov 1, 2022, 9:19:54 PM11/1/22
I think you might protest too much, swilly!

Will Dockery

Nov 1, 2022, 9:24:47 PM11/1/22
No, just correcting the misrepresentation.

HTH and HAND.

ME

Nov 1, 2022, 9:27:51 PM11/1/22
I was right on the mark with that!!

Michael Pendragon

Nov 1, 2022, 9:30:27 PM11/1/22
You haven't corrected anything, Donkey.

You merely claimed that "it didn't quite happen that way."

This implies that my "representation" was pretty damn close. What part of may statement isn't quite how it happened?

Will Dockery

Nov 1, 2022, 9:43:19 PM11/1/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:24:47 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > I think you might protest too much, swilly!
>> No, just correcting the misrepresentation.

> You haven't corrected

Sure I did, but you're welcome to endulge in your fantasies about Corey and me, little monkey.

🙂

ME

Nov 1, 2022, 9:53:24 PM11/1/22
You are the one who said your friends questioned Corey’s sexual preferences. But you still chose to expose yourself to him out in the woods.

Will Dockery

Nov 1, 2022, 10:04:36 PM11/1/22
Like I said, it didn't really happen like that.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Nov 1, 2022, 10:42:09 PM11/1/22
Yes, it did, Donkey.

Or did you take a piss with your pants on, and your fly zipped?

Will Dockery

Nov 1, 2022, 10:54:27 PM11/1/22
No, it didn't.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Nov 2, 2022, 5:12:34 AM11/2/22
If anyone should have the final word
on what did and/or did not happen,
it’s probably me. I mean, it is my story,
and the author has the final word, right?
Nobody believes what you say anyway.

George J. Dance

Nov 2, 2022, 8:57:32 AM11/2/22
We've all been long familiar with the rivrmutant27 account, just not
with all the names used to post on it. Obviously if rivrmutant27 uses
different names in emails to different people, those people -- including
you, so you've said -- would know those other names, so they wouldn't be
news to you.

For my part, I've only seen the "Steve Lane" name on reviews of Will's
work -- and it is big news to discover that the MEatpuppet wrote those
reviews.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 2, 2022, 9:23:00 AM11/2/22
Do you have links to any of those reviews? I'd be interested in reading them.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 2, 2022, 12:01:59 PM11/2/22
The all-clear has sounded and the feathered creatures have recovered and it's back to business as usual-- for a bird.
But my brain squirms like an electro-shocked toad with words convulsing and it's about to explode!
I really need a more constructive hobby-- verbal homicide is surely gonna get me in trouble.

Someone's tee-for-tee philosophy is mere child's play of a Neanderthal in his dim witted safe place cave when compared to the MAC doctrine.
Long burn MAC!
Like old people with palsied facilities
self proclaimed wise men postulate needlessly
so proudly heedless of Life's one certainty
that we will always piss each other off- endlessly
(not first seen here, this misbegotten place is just a second run)

George J. Dance

Nov 2, 2022, 1:29:31 PM11/2/22
You can google "Steve Lane" on this group. That's what I did.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 2, 2022, 2:53:47 PM11/2/22
Steve Lane on "Truck Stop Woman": "Very weak musical talent, lyrics were even worse, although most of the couldn't be understood (inaudible).Why put this out there?"

Steve appears to have been kinder to the Donkey than I'd hoped.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 2, 2022, 3:07:55 PM11/2/22
He was kinder than I was-- I tried to get a woman to listen to it and even with much cajoling, they refused to finish listening to it. They were not amused with Will's lame excuse for a country music trope. In fact, I don't think the fallen woman trope works the way he that he wrote it-- he left out any references to the woman's heart of gold. He just wrote about some poor lonely sod's love for prostitutes.
But then if you pay attention to the way Will Dockery and George Dance operate here, one is only allowed to give fan service to his work or be labeled a troll.

George J. Dance

Nov 2, 2022, 4:28:05 PM11/2/22
What stupid spin. No one cares whether the MEatpuppet likes "Truck Stop
Woman" or not. I think Will should care if the MEatpuppet is going
around social media 'reviewing' his music under fake names.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 2, 2022, 8:40:01 PM11/2/22
What "spin" is stupid, George?

Ash tried to get a woman to listen to the Donkey's video, and she couldn't make it through to the end.

I don't see what sort of "spin" that is.

Did you get confused and think that Ash was talking about ME?

FYI: Most people can't stand the Donkey's music.

I, otoh, can tolerate most of it as ambient sound -- especially if it were playing in a bar at 3am, and I was sufficiently deep enough into my cups.

W.Dockery

Nov 2, 2022, 10:22:24 PM11/2/22
ME wrote:

> On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 21:43:19 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > You haven't corrected
>> Sure I did, but you're welcome to endulge in your fantasies about Corey and me, little monkey.
>>

> You are the one who said your friends questioned Corey’s sexual preferences.

One person said something like that, but just one.

My other friends seemed to really like Corey.

> But you still chose to expose yourself to him out in the woods.

I took a whiz on a tree, I didn't know Corey was watching.

HTH and HAND.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 3, 2022, 6:27:53 AM11/3/22
I’ve tried to get people to listen to his music more times
than I can count. People give me the WTF look in return.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 3, 2022, 6:28:43 AM11/3/22
I have no recollection of that whatsoever. I thought I’d made the whole thing up.

Will Dockery

Nov 3, 2022, 12:17:38 PM11/3/22
Okay, I was saying that would have been the only way it could have happened.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 3, 2022, 12:49:43 PM11/3/22
Sorry, but take it from someone who savors horrendous music-- no drunken stupor, no matter how deep, would numb me to be able to suffer through that dirge!

Will Dockery

Nov 3, 2022, 12:53:51 PM11/3/22
It's an interesting discovery, yes.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 3, 2022, 2:52:37 PM11/3/22
Ignore the lyrics. The recording has a relaxing, soft country sound. Will's voice is also soft and fairly smooth. He has a vocal range of two or three notes, and falters a bit when he tries to reach beyond it, but... it's country. Missing the "high" notes only lends to the "everyman" quality of his voice. The flute playing adds a nice, unexpected touch, and adds to the relaxed, laid-back feel of the entire piece. There's not much of a melody, and what there is certainly isn't memorable, but then this isn't a record to sing along with. It's background music for a low end dive at 3am. Think of it as elevator muzak for after midnight drunks.

I can't stand reading Will's poetry (I honestly believe that he's the worst poet who's ever lived), but I find his music much less annoying than rap, hip-hop, or most metal (sorry). I have always believed that if Will dropped his pretense of being a poet, and stopped trying to pass himself off as anything more than a local singer-songwriter, he wouldn't be an object of universal (or Usenetversal) scorn.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 3, 2022, 3:04:05 PM11/3/22
No need for apology, I'm secure in my musical taste, unlike my musical taste bigot foe that we all know. The sound of his songs is probably due to his friends and why it's tolerable. Your review is not bad. Your last sentence, only if it would be heeded...

General-Zod

Nov 3, 2022, 3:05:23 PM11/3/22
So, it really never happened...?

NancyGene

Nov 3, 2022, 3:21:52 PM11/3/22
Steve Lane was Lois Lane's first husband. He didn't have enough super qualities to make her happy but he stayed in his own lane.

Will Dockery

Nov 3, 2022, 3:59:10 PM11/3/22
Okay, Corey, let's hear your version of the story.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Nov 3, 2022, 4:01:31 PM11/3/22
On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 3:21:52 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> Steve Lane was Lois Lane's first husband. He didn't have enough super qualities to make her happy but he stayed in his own lane.

If more people stayed in their own lane, there would be fewer accidents
resulting from unsafe lane changes, but there would still be accidents.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 3, 2022, 4:06:03 PM11/3/22
I don’t have a “version” of the story. I have the story,
the whole story, the true story, and nothing but the story.
It’s my story. If it weren’t for me, there would be no story.

Zod

Nov 3, 2022, 4:36:26 PM11/3/22

General-Zod

Nov 3, 2022, 8:20:15 PM11/3/22
Spam-I-Am wrote:

>> > If anyone should have the final word
>> > on what did and/or did not happen,
>> > it’s probably me. I mean, it is my story,
>> > and the author has the final word, right?
>
> I don’t have a “version” of the story. I have the story,
> the whole story, the true story, and nothing but the story.
> It’s my story. If it weren’t for me, there would be no story.

I am sorry that I had to work all that weekend and so missed that Doo-Nanny entirely... I would like to read your true story, Corey...!

W.Dockery

Nov 3, 2022, 8:37:10 PM11/3/22
Wouldn't everyone there have their own version of the story, Corey?

W.Dockery

Nov 3, 2022, 8:43:12 PM11/3/22
Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 3:59:10 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
I know that Ralph Frank seemed to like you, to name one of my friends, Corey:

Ralph Frank "Painting life"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztt0Z5CCbw

"Some videos and still photos of some of the art that Ralph has did all over the City to include his home." -David Phillips

Michael Pendragon

Nov 3, 2022, 8:54:49 PM11/3/22
"He took... it... out." -- Elaine Benes.

Conley Brothers

Nov 4, 2022, 12:16:22 AM11/4/22
Dockery has no music, so to say "his music" is not really accurate., He's been challenged to show he can play even one proper note. He cannot.

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 1:22:34 AM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 12:16:22 AM UTC-4, fake Conley Brothers forged:
The /real/ Conley Brothers know otherwise, impostor troll.

I'm a writer, a songwriter, for example:

https://youtu.be/0tpm2GSaEVs

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 4:58:55 AM11/4/22
Why, what have you heard?

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 7:46:38 AM11/4/22
Nothing, just as I thought.

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 7:59:07 AM11/4/22
You didn't answer my question.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 8:19:56 AM11/4/22
Everyone has a different perspective of a given situation.
Not everyone knows how to tell an interesting, engaging,
and convincing story. Even fewer know how to write one.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 4, 2022, 8:25:42 AM11/4/22
I don't. But I could whip one up. From what I have seen of the Duckery so far, I imagine some really LAMe stuff happened and sWill failed spectacularly (the only thing he's good at)
And eventually sWill perished ignominiously and everyone was able to live happily ever after, no longer annoyed by his shit.
That's all there is to that sordid story, folks...
"That's the way the potato mashes
That's the way the pan flashes
That's the way the market crashes
That's the way the whip lashes
That's the way the teeth knashes"
--"That's the Way" ~~Tom Waits

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 8:47:50 AM11/4/22
Wow. That is amazing. It’s almost like you were right there.

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 9:05:43 AM11/4/22
Your imaginary victory, as usual, Ash.

We know.

🙂

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 9:08:54 AM11/4/22
While, so far, you haven't told a story at all.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 9:15:41 AM11/4/22
What are we talking about? At this point, the story is more than a decade old.
Everybody who has read the group for any significant time knows about, and
has some sense of the story, even if they are not familiar with all of the details.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 4, 2022, 9:24:51 AM11/4/22
We've all heard the story, Donkey.

Corey introduced himself to you, and held out his hand for you to shake...

Apparently, you misunderstood his gesture.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 4, 2022, 9:37:20 AM11/4/22
No, you apparently don't know. I don't know what it is with your obsession with victories. Sounds kinda obsessive compulsive really. No, I was merely amusing myself by trying to be witty!

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 9:58:52 AM11/4/22
I call them as I see them, Ash.

I don't know what it is with your obsession with victories

Not at all, just pointing out your imaginary one.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 4, 2022, 10:14:58 AM11/4/22
That fact that you've interpreted Ash's statement as having anything to do with an "imaginary victory" only provides further evidence of your inability to understand what anyone is saying to you (Stink's slurps excepted, of course).

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 10:26:22 AM11/4/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 9:58:52 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

Imaginary victory = fantasy.

HTH and HAND.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 10:33:13 AM11/4/22
In your dreams.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 4, 2022, 10:41:38 AM11/4/22
My Gawd, and they call me blind! I want a second opinion now!!

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 10:41:39 AM11/4/22
Not mine, I was there, remember?

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 10:43:32 AM11/4/22
Excuse me for assuming that you understood the reference.
Only in your dreams does an imaginary victory equal a fantasy.

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 10:44:42 AM11/4/22
Not really.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 10:50:24 AM11/4/22
Exactly. An imaginary victory is “Not really” a fantasy.

W.Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 1:55:17 PM11/4/22
Sure it is, it's a fantasy of victory.

HTH and HAND.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 4, 2022, 3:50:07 PM11/4/22
In your imagination, it’s a fantasy of victory, but “Not really”.

Zod

Nov 4, 2022, 4:19:44 PM11/4/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 10:41:39 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> [...]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TROL SNIPPED xxxxxx

> > In your dreams.
> Not mine, I was there, remember?

Sorry I missed it, I had to work all that weekend...!

Michael Pendragon

Nov 4, 2022, 7:07:22 PM11/4/22
I'm sure you've seen... it... plenty of times, Stink.

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 8:21:20 PM11/4/22
At least we caught most of it on video.

W-Dockery

Nov 5, 2022, 12:28:25 AM11/5/22
Spam-I-Am wrote:

> In your

No, not mine.

> imagination, it’s a fantasy of victory

It isn't reality, so it is a fantasy, a figment of Ash's imagination.

HTH and HAND.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 5, 2022, 1:15:25 AM11/5/22
You imagined his victory. It’s your fantasy. HTH

W-Dockery

Nov 5, 2022, 5:04:26 AM11/5/22
Yes, Zod attended several of the annual Doo-Nanny festivals.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Nov 5, 2022, 5:26:47 AM11/5/22
For whatever reason, Michael is alluding to your penis.
Why Michael has your penis on his mind is anybody's guess.

W-Dockery

Nov 5, 2022, 8:14:50 AM11/5/22
No, I didn't.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Nov 5, 2022, 8:22:35 AM11/5/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 8:14:50 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Spam-I-Am wrote:

> >> No, not mine.
> >> It isn't reality, so it is a fantasy, a figment of Ash's imagination.
> >>
> >> HTH and HAND.
>
> > You imagined his victory
> No, I didn't.
>
> 🙂

Well, then I don’t know where the whole imaginary victory thing came from,
but he certainly didn’t imagine his own victory, you were the first to mention
it, and I know for a fact that it wasn’t me. I couldn’t imagine such a thing.

Will Dockery

Nov 5, 2022, 8:42:54 AM11/5/22
On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 8:22:35 AM UTC-4, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 8:14:50 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Spam-I-Am wrote:

> > > You imagined his victory
> > No, I didn't.
> >

> Well, then I don’t know where the whole imaginary victory thing came from,
> but he certainly didn’t imagine his own victory

Yes, he did.

He's been declaring imaginary victories for months, now.

HTH and HAND.
It is loading more messages.