Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Vampire Killing Kit (19th Century)

60 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

NancyGene

ongelezen,
31 okt 2022, 15:27:5431-10-2022
aan
We bought this kit to send to Pendragon for Christmas. There are many uses for the items, and we are sure that he will keep it in his haunted bed chamber:
https://www.christies.com/en/lot/lot-5326996

We looked at this one too, but didn't like it quite as much:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Vampire_Killing_Kit.jpg

We liked this one but it had already been sold:
https://news.artnet.com/market/20k-vampire-slaying-kit-2147890

But what if Pendragon already has one (or two) of these kits? The boxes are nice, and we are sure that he can always use the pistols and vials.

Ash Wurthing

ongelezen,
31 okt 2022, 15:39:0731-10-2022
aan
<.< >.> Well, I'm screwed then! Someone recently told me to look in a mirror and I didn't have to heart to tell him that I stopped looking into mirror because the last time I did, I couldn't see myself! Does that make me a vampire or just soulless?

Michael Pendragon

ongelezen,
31 okt 2022, 15:41:0831-10-2022
aan
On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 3:27:54 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
Thanks so much, NancyGene. It's just what I've always wanted.

Of course none of the kits will actually kill a vampire... to stay dead, they must be beheaded (preferably with a machete).

NancyGene

ongelezen,
31 okt 2022, 15:47:1531-10-2022
aan
There was a poem on AAPC the other day about mirrors. We think that it makes you less vain than some, since you don't post pictures of yourself and don't look in the mirror.

NancyGene

ongelezen,
31 okt 2022, 15:51:2731-10-2022
aan
On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 7:41:08 PM UTC, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 3:27:54 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> > We bought this kit to send to Pendragon for Christmas. There are many uses for the items, and we are sure that he will keep it in his haunted bed chamber:
> > https://www.christies.com/en/lot/lot-5326996
> >
> > We looked at this one too, but didn't like it quite as much:
> > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Vampire_Killing_Kit.jpg
> >
> > We liked this one but it had already been sold:
> > https://news.artnet.com/market/20k-vampire-slaying-kit-2147890
> >
> > But what if Pendragon already has one (or two) of these kits? The boxes are nice, and we are sure that he can always use the pistols and vials.
> Thanks so much, NancyGene. It's just what I've always wanted.
We knew you would love it.

> Of course none of the kits will actually kill a vampire... to stay dead, they must be beheaded (preferably with a machete).
Oh, in that case, we added this to our order:
https://www.amazon.com/COMBO-LARGE-BLOOD-VAMPIRE-MACHETE/dp/B01CTFRZ74

The people in the 19th century couldn't quite figure what to do, but 21st century vampire hunters kill the suckers and they stay dead.

NancyGene

ongelezen,
8 dec 2022, 07:52:1108-12-2022
aan
We need to buy a new Vampire Killing Kit for Pendragon, since he sent his prized one to Herschel Walker. They do make nice gifts, personal or corporate.
Bericht is verwijderd
0 nieuwe berichten