PPB: February the First on the Prairies / Wilson MacDonald

George J.

Feb 3, 2024, 11:00:20 AMFeb 3
Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog:
February the First on the Prairies, by Wilson MacDonald
[...]
No lordly tree this land shall ever dare;
And yet, unfearful of their valiant fare,
Soon, in this vast, shall frailest flowers appear.
[...]
https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-h-cordelia-ray.html

#pennyspoems

George J.

Feb 3, 2024, 11:00:20 AMFeb 3
Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog:
February the First on the Prairies, by Wilson MacDonald
[...]
No lordly tree this land shall ever dare;
And yet, unfearful of their valiant fare,
Soon, in this vast, shall frailest flowers appear.
[...]
https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-first-on-prairies-wilson.html

#pennyspoems

George J.

Feb 3, 2024, 11:05:13 AMFeb 3
Please put comments, if any, on this thread - the earlier one had an incorrect url.

Will Dockery

Feb 4, 2024, 2:15:12 AMFeb 4
On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 11:05:13 AM UTC-5, George J. wrote:

> Please put comments, if any, on this thread - the earlier one had an incorrect url.

It's all showing up on the same thread, repost and somewhat change the subject line in some way will probably fix that.

HTH and HAND.

George J.

Feb 5, 2024, 2:50:13 AMFeb 5
I see that. If I were still posting on Google Groups, the easiest fix would be just to delete the OP, and have the thread start with the second, which is correct. I can't do that now, alas, but if anyone reads the thread rather than just click the first link, they should be able to see what happened and get to MacDonald's poem.

> HTH and HAND.

I'd rather just leave it as is, for now. It's no big deal; anyone who likes the preview and wants to read the rest of MacDonald's poem should be able to find it easily enough on this thread. Just in case, let me copy the correct preview here:

Will Dockery

Feb 5, 2024, 5:54:03 AMFeb 5
And I'll bump that.

:)