Why not focus on people's positive qualities?

jdcha...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2021, 7:55:00 PM8/8/21

years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 7:56:15 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

Go fuck yourself.

Will Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 7:59:24 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

Well put, Jordy.

:)

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 8:01:32 PM8/8/21
Jordy knows where to put it, indeed.

Will Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 8:10:09 PM8/8/21
Wow, talk about sounding like some kind of dry drunk..

:)

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 8:25:24 PM8/8/21
Dockery, you're just ignorant, your posse finds that you have attributes...Jordo says nothing we haven't heard before.

He posts no poetry in a poetry group, Zod is a drunk, Dance does his best but falls short in rising you up.

Tell us here, your attributes and why you're an asset to this group or any group.

Be brief for the rest is pure bullshit.

W-Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 8:34:21 PM8/8/21
I think Jordy's plan is a good one, Rochester.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 8:36:39 PM8/8/21
and what plan is that dry drunk? You're beyond redemption.

W.Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 8:45:25 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:56:15 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...
>
> Go fuck yourself.

Like I said earlier:

Wow, talk about sounding like some kind of dry drunk, Senetto.

;)

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 8:48:45 PM8/8/21
Dockery if I said you sound like you have the flu...tomorrow you'd say I sound like I have the flu.

You're empty, your mind has thrown in the towel..

Will Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 8:57:28 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

Seconded, Jordy.

Who in their right mind would not agree?

Oh, right... Jim Senetto... who isn't.

:)

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 9:05:06 PM8/8/21
Jordo has no right being in a poetry group, why listen to his attempt at making the dry drunk Dockery become something he'll never be, lucid and capable of allowing others some space to post poetry without burial.

Jordo. hit the fucking road.

Will Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 9:14:19 PM8/8/21
You didn't read his post?

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 8, 2021, 9:15:31 PM8/8/21
Why read anything from your butt buddy.

W-Dockery

Aug 8, 2021, 9:51:25 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:34:21 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>> > and what plan is that
>
>> You didn't read his post?
>
> Why read anything from your butt buddy.

So, you admit you don't read, you just spew your obsessive and malicious rants, right, Senetto?

:)

Michael Pendragon

Aug 8, 2021, 11:18:44 PM8/8/21
IOW, you can't think of anything positive you bring to the group.

Michael Pendragon
“Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. What is the definition of real life stalking, if it isn't actually stalking?”
-- Will Dockery, on the redundancy of dictionaries.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 8, 2021, 11:20:45 PM8/8/21
Why should anyone *ever* listen to advice from Jordy?

His only purpose here is to troll the group by trading "Hi"s with you and your Stink sock all day long.

Michael Pendragon
“I know an obsessed teollisuuden Wien I see one.”
-- Will Dockery, dry drunk.

rjbur...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 12:25:30 AM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

What a lovely idea.

You could start by ceasing to
treat this forum like
a personal messaging app. Stop
engaging in idle chit chat with Dockery
and Sulzbach and post some of your
own poems, or comment on a poem
someone on this forum has posted,
even a piece by your "friends" Will
and/or George.

Taking that simple step would go
a long way towards establishing
a better environment here.

Zod

Aug 9, 2021, 12:42:24 AM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

I agree and I'll get the ball rolling with a positive thing about you - your HIV test.

Ha ha ha...

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 2:21:25 AM8/9/21
Yet here you are, never commenting on or posting poetry.

All you're here for is to whine and complain about what I and my comrades do.

:)

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 2:24:12 AM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 12:42:24 AM UTC-4, fake zodwe...@gmail.com forged:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newsgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...
>
> I agree

Any sane person would.

Maybe even...

:)

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 2:30:52 AM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:18:44 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:34:21 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> > > Jordy knows xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > I think Jordy's plan is a good one, Rochester.
>
> IOW, you can't think of anything positive xxxxx

Sure, for starters see Jordy's post.

:)

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 2:32:36 AM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:20:45 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 9:51:25 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Why read anything from your xxxxx
>
> > So, you admit you don't read, you just spew your obsessive and malicious rants, right, Senetto?
>
> Why should anyone *ever* listen to advice from Jordy?

Because his ideas are good ones.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 6:09:44 AM8/9/21
Obviously Jordo didn't read my offer to you, Fat Man...you stop hostilities, I stop hostilities.

Your non-response told me that you weren't interested, so be it.

I do not need a Jordo coming up with good ideas, we need the Jordo and others to post poetry simply because this is a poetry group which you have turned into a private message center, centered on just how unstable you are, dry drunk being the cause, poor upbringing, no education and dropping acid along with a need to get drunk daily.

We've read of your life to date, your future doesn't look bright. When your brothers check end (and they will) you'll have no roof. I do hope you have planned for the future unlike your good buddy who lives down by the river. Unfortunately, I see you living with your daughter at the bait shop, sleeping once again on some old chair by the 'book' that is displayed.

Your son up here, (on the East coast) will not offer you a place nor will your other son wherever he may roam.

Call me whatever you'd like, your future doesn't look so bright.

Maybe you will be able to bunk with Jordo, the guy with great advice.

W-Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 6:35:28 AM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 5:34:21 AM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newsgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...
>

> Obviously Jordo didn't read my offer to you,

I never saw an offer as worded below.

You want a truce, peace, then let's have it.

> ...you stop hostilities, I stop hostilities.

No, if you want to end hostilties, I'm all for that, any time you're ready.

Tit for Tat:

Stop your hostile posts and I stop mine, starting... now?

:)

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 6:43:54 AM8/9/21
First you go to the archives where I offered to stop if you stop...it was not answered by you. You find that offer and tell me, once again, you didn't see it.

I'm pretty sure Michael and others did. Michael remarked on the silence as rejection.

You then call off your better half, end his floating brain responses of utter nonsense.

Take it or leave it, it was offered, go find it.

W.Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 6:53:19 AM8/9/21
I don't need to find an old post, Rochester, I think peace and poetry is a great idea.

If you want to end hostilties, then so do I... a truce starting immediately if you want.

Tit for Tat, a positive move leads to another positive move in kind.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 6:59:38 AM8/9/21
Your buddy Zod comes with the territory, he declines, all is off.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 7:01:46 AM8/9/21
Save the tit for tat, you trying to get in the last say doesn't lead to peace.

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 7:05:29 AM8/9/21
He doesn’t get it.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 7:11:06 AM8/9/21
Again, I don't need to find an old post, Rochester, I think peace and poetry is a great idea, and we can start right now if you want to.

If you want to end hostilties, then so do I... a truce starting immediately if you want.

A positive move leads to another positive move in kind.

I'm only speaking for myself, here, as I assume so are you, Rochester, but if a truce is called, I expect both sides will honor it.

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 7:17:00 AM8/9/21
Let’s see a “positive move”. Lead by example.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 7:20:54 AM8/9/21
Not fighting, for starters.

:)

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 7:26:08 AM8/9/21
Not fighting is just not fighting.
Not fighting is not a “positive move”.
Again, let’s see a “positive move”. For example:
Would you mind writing in complete sentences?
I think writing better would be a positive move.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 7:30:18 AM8/9/21
I consider not fighting to be a positive move.

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 7:33:26 AM8/9/21
How hostile do you consider your commentary in the Blue Car thread this morning?

Karen Tellefsen

Aug 9, 2021, 9:40:47 AM8/9/21
How about not always trying to get the last word in most conversations?
Corey's less gentle comments are generally tough love rather than fighting and worth attention. He doesn't despise you.

Now he's going to quiz me for the above statement.

W-Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 9:49:19 AM8/9/21
Rochester, I am sure Zod will be glad to cease making hostile posts to you, of you cease making hostile posts directed to him.

If the others such as Pendragon and Corey also cease hostile posts I, as well as Zod can likewise cease against them.

I will suggest to Zod that he address you respectfully, Rochester, which I'm sure he will do.

Peace seems possible, if all want it.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 9:57:42 AM8/9/21
You and Zod come as a pair as far as I'm concerned and as far as I've read day after day of you and he handing off to keep the upper half of posts, exclusively your and his,
hostilities began there, hostilities should end there.

We'll see soon enough if you can corral your buddy. I have my doubts

Message has been deleted

rjbur...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 10:05:51 AM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:49:19 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
Actions speak louder than words.
End the necroposting.
Stop using this space as a messaging service.
End the emoji speak.
Stop the "thanks for the nod..." nonsense.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 10:07:46 AM8/9/21
If you want Zod to stop making hostile posts, I am sure he will agree with that.

If you want him to stop posting, I am sure he will not agree to that.

Nobody here, including you, Rochester, would be expected to stop posting.

I see no problem with posts that are not hostile, such as gay laming and name calling hostilties.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 10:13:03 AM8/9/21
So as far as you're concerned his minute by minute posts are ok? Why does he come here to post one word comments every 60 seconds.

You are him and he is you, you've both made it that way.

End it

Michael Pendragon

Aug 9, 2021, 10:19:03 AM8/9/21
No one said that Stink has to stop posting.

He can post a poem or comment on a poem.

And, no, endlessly recycling 1-to-3 word phrases (like "Outdamnstanding") do not count as commentary.

Michael Pendragon
“Bingo, I suspewct....”
-- George “Stink” Sulzbach

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 10:21:34 AM8/9/21
If the posts don't contain hostile material and content, such as gay laming, name calling, lies or misrepresentations, I don't see how anyone could have a problem with the posts Zod makes.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 10:25:33 AM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:19:03 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:07:46 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > You and Zod come as a pair as far as I'm concerned and as far as I've read day after day of you and he handing off to keep the upper half of posts, exclusively your and his,
> > > hostilities began there, hostilities should end there.
> > >
> > > We'll see soon enough if you can corral your buddy. I have my doubts
> > If you want Zod to stop making hostile posts, I am sure he will agree with that.
> >
> > If you want him to stop posting, I am sure he will not agree to that.
> >
> > Nobody here, including you, Rochester, would be expected to stop posting.
> >
> > I see no problem with posts that are not hostile, such as gay laming and name calling hostilties.
>
> No one said that Stink

The childish name calling is one of the biggest problems, and definitely hostile.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 9, 2021, 10:27:40 AM8/9/21
Why do you lie so much, Donkey?

You know damn well why everyone has a problem with them.

They bury all of the posts that actually contain poetry/comments under a barrage of meaningless inanities. They drive members away from the group, and discourage others from joining.

If you really want to have peace here, you'll need to get Stink to cut down (drastically) on the number of posts he makes.

Michael Pendragon
“Generally, East Coast refers to NYC.”
-- Will Dockery, village idiot

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 10:28:01 AM8/9/21
Well there you go, you find Zods posts just to post, something that doesn't disrupt.

I have posted poems, next day I see them under the Zod and his need, compulsion, to say anything just to say it. I understand that is his way to piss people off and it has succeeded...now it's up to you to tell your buddy to end second by second nothings.

Or our attempt at ending hostilities will go no where.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 9, 2021, 10:28:45 AM8/9/21
If Stink cuts back on his posts, no one need ever mention him again.

Michael Pendragon
“I know an obsessed teollisuuden Wien I see one.”
-- Will Dockery, dry drunk.

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 10:35:55 AM8/9/21
Quiz you? Ha! 😍

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 10:37:59 AM8/9/21
While we are including instructions to friends, you need to tell your friend Michael Pendragon to cease his name calling, gay laming, lies, personal attacks and misrepresentations, all of which are the biggest cause of hostilties here, from this side.

Or our attempts at ending hostilties will obviously not go very far, Rochester... end it.

Pendragon is your friend, so have a word with him about his hostile posts, thanks in advance.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 9, 2021, 10:47:03 AM8/9/21
If you want peace with me, you'll need to make the following concessions:

1) Limit your posts to 25/day or less.
2) Stop necroposting.
3) Stop bumping your threads.
4) Stop whining about "malicious trolls," "forgers," "identity thieves," etc.
5) Have Stink cut down to 10 posts/day or less.
6) Confine your "Hello, Jordy" posts to a single thread -- and Label it as such.

When the concessions have been made, the hostilities will cease.

Michael Pendragon
“You may be thinking of Henry David Theroux, who lived On Walden Pond.”
-- Will Dockery, feigning literacy

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 10:48:51 AM8/9/21
Michael can read, Zod I'm not so sure considering his responses to anything.

Ok...let's try.

Hey Michael, Will will not have the last say on anything, including 'flagging' and Zod will end his compulsive need to say nothing 40 times an hour.

As far as I'm concerned, I will no longer call you a dry drunk, although it is based on your story of abuse of drugs and booze and does have a legitimate meaning.

Let's see how this goes, the ice is very thin.

W.Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 11:16:21 AM8/9/21
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While you will need to stop your childish name-calling, gay laming and other personal attacks, lies and misrepresentations, Michael Pendragon.

Get those ended and we can move forward to peace, from there.

:)

Michelangelo Scarlotti

Aug 9, 2021, 12:29:50 PM8/9/21
What part of "When the concessions have been made, the hostilities will cease" are you failing to understand?

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 12:34:41 PM8/9/21
One cannot make "concessions" without understanding what the term means.

Conley Brothers

Aug 9, 2021, 1:00:29 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:07:46 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I see no problem with posts that are not hostile, such as gay laming and name calling hostilties.

So you approve of gay laming? Your fag bag toting friend Isaac Chase will be glad to hear it.

Conley Brothers

Aug 9, 2021, 1:02:15 PM8/9/21
How will Dockery keep all his old slop on top without Stinkbag's slew of hourly one word responses?

Conley Brothers

Aug 9, 2021, 1:26:13 PM8/9/21
Surely you've noticed that it's a Dockery tactic to start and propagate flame wars on his own threads as a means to keep them up top and blame it on the "trolls".

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 1:38:08 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 1:00:29 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:07:46 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > I see no problem with posts that are not hostile,

Exactly.

> such as gay laming and name calling hostilties.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> So you approve of gay laming

No, impostor troll, I consider gay laming a hostile post.

See above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 1:42:50 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 1:26:13 PM UTC-4, fake Conley forged:
Stop lying, forger fool.

:)

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 1:44:56 PM8/9/21
What do you consider “gay laming”? How do you define it?

W-Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 1:53:20 PM8/9/21
> What part of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You began the hostilties so you should stop, then we can take it from there, Pendragon.

When you stop your childish name-calling, gay laming, personal attacks, lies and misrepresentations, we can move forward from there, Pendragon.

Glad to clear up your confusion.

:)

jdcha...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 1:55:05 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 1:00:29 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:07:46 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > I see no problem with posts that are not hostile, such as gay laming and name calling hostilties.
> So you approve of gay laming? Your fag bag toting friend - will be glad to hear it.

would appreciate it if you would call me "Jordy"!

Michelangelo Scarlotti

Aug 9, 2021, 1:57:36 PM8/9/21
You're the one who supposedly wants peace.

I'm fine with slapping you around every day.

If you actually want peace, I've told you what you need to do.

Michael Pendragon
"Well, I've gone black and did come back. The black women I've had sex
with have been very exciting... there's that element of interest,
slightly different muscle tone and genital make up, that's hard to
describe in a family oriented group... it is a very tasty treat
indeed...”
-- Will Dockery, the man who went black and came back.

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 2:03:09 PM8/9/21
Who here cares what you appreciate, Isaac?
Why should that be anyone else’s concern?
Serious questions. No offense intended.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 2:48:48 PM8/9/21
A few here do, Jim Senetto among them.

> If you actually want peace

I and a few others here do, Pendragon.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 2:54:11 PM8/9/21
Before you throw my name around, I'm waiting on Zod...what he does next time here will make or break any truce I've offered.

It seems as I read todays comments, no one seems interested in ending hostilities.

Zod, the ball is in your court.

W.Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 3:05:21 PM8/9/21
Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 2:48:48 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > You're the one who supposedly wants peace.
>> A few here do, Jim Senetto among them.
>>
>> > If you actually want peace
>>
>> I and a few others here do, Pendragon.
>
> Before you throw my name around, I'm waiting on Zod...what he does next time here will make or break any truce I've offered.
>
> It seems as I read todays comments, no one seems interested in ending hostilities.
>
> Zod, the ball is in your court.

I have requested that Zod refrain from making hostile posts, and I think he wants peace as well.

I can say that as long as Michael Pendragon continues with his childish name-calling, gay laming, lying personal attacks and misrepresentations, we can't really have real peace here.

Nothing Zod does will change the Michael Pendragon problem here, only Michael Pendragon can do that.

And so it goes.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 3:13:14 PM8/9/21
and how did you do that....cell phone? Face to face? How do you hand off postings...you leave he arrives ...you bury, he buries to stay on top...

if Zod fucks up this afternoon, as you've already done today...(your skip and ignore scam is just that) I'm back to being a senile mother fucker.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 3:22:54 PM8/9/21
> > And so it goes.
>
> and how did you do that....

Posted it right here like you did with Michael Pendragon earlier.

But it hardly matters what Zod does now since your boy Pendragon refuses to cease hostilties.

Peace has to come from both sides, and Pendragon obviously enjoys his childish name-calling, gay laming, lying personal attacks and misrepresentations game to have any interest in peace.

And so it goes.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 3:26:01 PM8/9/21
What are you guilty of? If anything..

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 3:28:08 PM8/9/21
Whose side does he think I’m on?

jdcha...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 3:28:12 PM8/9/21
because it's a simple matter of demonstrating a modicum of civility and consideration and respect, which needless to say, is often in short supply, here and elsewhere... the older I get, the more I believe that we should treat others the way we wish to be treated... don't believe that it is too much to ask that when people request to be called by a particular name, that the request should be honored...

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 3:35:35 PM8/9/21
Not much, if anything.

:)

J. Corey Connor

Aug 9, 2021, 3:36:34 PM8/9/21
Hopefully with this post you’ll be able to see,
and acknowledge just how wrong you are, Isaac.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 3:37:26 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 3:28:12 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 2:03:09 PM UTC-4, J. Corey Connor wrote:
> > On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 1:55:05 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 1:00:29 PM UTC-4, fake Conley forged:

> > > would appreciate it if you would call me "Jordy"!
>
> > Who here cares what you appreciate, Isaac?
> > Why should that be anyone else’s concern?
> > Serious questions. No offense intended.
>
> because it's a simple matter of demonstrating a modicum of civility and consideration and respect, which needless to say, is often in short supply, here and elsewhere... the older I get, the more I believe that we should treat others the way we wish to be treated... don't believe that it is too much to ask that when people request to be called by a particular name, that the request should be honored...

Corey should know that better than most.

Michelangelo Scarlotti

Aug 9, 2021, 3:52:34 PM8/9/21
And Isaac should know that others here wish that he would stop treating them to his "Hello" posts.

Michael Pendragon
Rochester: “But [Will's] dick would be missing.”
Will Dockery: “That’s out Rochester, always.”
NancyGene: “Then put your dick away or you will be arrested like George Sulzbach was for public indecency.”

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 3:52:42 PM8/9/21
Not much of anything? We have made all this possible from nothing you or Zod have done, said, buried and otherwise disrupted the group?

Things aint looking to good with that attitude..

jdcha...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 3:58:06 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 3:52:34 PM UTC-4, mydemon...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 3:37:26 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > because it's a simple matter of demonstrating a modicum of civility and consideration and respect, which needless to say, is often in short supply, here and elsewhere... the older I get, the more I believe that we should treat others the way we wish to be treated... don't believe that it is too much to ask that when people request to be called by a particular name, that the request should be honored...
> > Corey should know that better than most.
> And Isaac should know that others here wish that he would stop treating them to his "Hello" posts.

I think of myself as Jordy when I'm working and on the internet, not "Isaac"... and it doesn't have to be my nephew, Jordy, it could be any Jordy...

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 3:58:13 PM8/9/21
The disruption has mostly come from your side, Rochester.

If it were up to me we'd have had peace here years ago.

No, as long as Michael Pendragon continues with his childish name-calling, gay laming, lying personal attacks and misrepresentations,peace isn't looking possible just yet.

At least we did try, I appreciate your efforts, Senetto.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 4:00:01 PM8/9/21
I'll wait for Zod, if he fucks up in the usual way, hostility here we come.

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 4:08:15 PM8/9/21
Like I said, Michael Pendragon has pretty much set the course for now.

As long as Michael Pendragon continues with his childish name-calling, gay laming, lying personal attacks and misrepresentations, there's little chance for peace at this time.

And you know it Senetto... a shame that you can't control your boy Pendragon better.

:)

Edward Rochester Esq.

Aug 9, 2021, 4:23:03 PM8/9/21
You have called me 'senile', 'take your meds' 'having strokes', 'lookin like WH'..'droopy eyed' with Zod giggling in the background.

I call you an Elephant wearing a fright wig, dry drunk, con artist...a man who drags his dead ex wife around like some kind of badge of honor. No, I don't like you much

Michael is his own man, not 'my boy' I tried with the Sunday Sample that had you doing your own thing regardless of the rules...today I asked for a poem you say you have to get back to your lap top and yes, I'm waiting on Zod for a final thought on 'getting along'

Your friend hit your brother in the head with a pipe, your brother has disabilities, and you should have been done with him and you weren't.

Seems we're heading back to hostility-ville rather quickly

and so it goes.

(and you didn't have two years of college

W-Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 4:31:20 PM8/9/21
I stopped doing that over a year ago,around the last time we thought peace was at hand.

Conley Brothers

Aug 9, 2021, 6:07:07 PM8/9/21
No you didn't, liar. Want me to prove it?

Conley Brothers

Aug 9, 2021, 6:12:30 PM8/9/21
Sure, right after your fuck bud Dockery starts using my name of choice, which is Conley.

W-Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 6:37:22 PM8/9/21
I stopped doing that about a year ago, around the last time we thought peace was at hand, back in 2020.

Conley Brothers

Aug 9, 2021, 6:59:33 PM8/9/21
So we are playing the Dockery game of "Whittle Don the Lie"? A few posts above it was "over a year ago", now it's "about".
The truth is it is not even close. A casual search brought up this thread from December where you called him senile at least 6 times and Zod chimed in also. You both had a good laugh over it.
Do you ever not lie?
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/-7pNkValaa8

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:34:28 PM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> years ago,

nobody goddamn cares.

>I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc...

If you are attempting to refer to your little anal gland of a friend Will Dockery, then you might want to double-check his behavior in recent days / weeks / months / years, as well as your own.

>would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

How about you eat a plate of microwaved shit and die.
Until you stop your dumbass, trolling, insipid, uninspired, unecessary "good morning" "good afternoon" "hello" bullshit, you are just as bad as your unwashed little buddy.
It's clear with a post like this one that you overlook his dumbshit behavior and add your own to the pile, so I encourage you to go play in traffic. While you are on fire.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:34:46 PM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:10:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:56:15 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...
> >
> > Go fuck yourself.
> Wow, talk about sounding like some kind of dry drunk..

Still don't know how to use that properly, huh?

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:45:12 PM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:34:21 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> Well put, Jordy.
> >>
> >> :)
>

> > Jordy knows where to put it, indeed.
> I think Jordy's plan is a good one, Rochester.

I think your narcissistic trolling and bullshit behavior is not good, Dockery.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:45:34 PM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:48:45 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:45:25 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Go fuck yourself.
> >
> > Like I said earlier:
> >
> > Wow, talk about sounding like some kind of dry drunk, Senetto.
> >

> > ;)
> Dockery if I said you sound like you have the flu...tomorrow you'd say I sound like I have the flu.
>

> You're empty, your mind has thrown in the towel..

Thrown it in then walked into the communal showers and waited for company.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:46:02 PM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:57:28 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...
> Seconded, Jordy.
>
> Who in their right mind would not agree?

Anyone who has seen the bullshit in which you two engage within this newsgroup.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:46:55 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 2:32:36 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:20:45 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > So, you admit you don't read, you just spew your obsessive and malicious rants, right, Senetto?
> >
> > Why should anyone *ever* listen to advice from Jordy?
> Because his ideas are good ones.

when he stops treating this newsgroup like a goddamned 1996 aol chat room then maybe he will have a place to talk.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:47:21 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 6:53:19 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I don't need to find an old post, Rochester, I think peace and poetry is a great idea.
>
> If you want to end hostilties, then so do I... a truce starting immediately if you want.
>
> Tit for Tat, a positive move leads to another positive move in kind.

'Tit for Tat' does not involve positive aspects, you dry drunk dumbass.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 7:47:52 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 7:26:08 AM UTC-4, J. Corey Connor wrote:
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 7:20:54 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Let’s see a “positive move”. Lead by example.
> > Not fighting, for starters.
> >
> > :)
> Not fighting is just not fighting.
> Not fighting is not a “positive move”.
> Again, let’s see a “positive move”. For example:
> Would you mind writing in complete sentences?
> I think writing better would be a positive move.

He could also stop his ridiculous post-editing, narcissistic trolling, necroposting, bragging...

W-Dockery

Aug 9, 2021, 8:14:19 PM8/9/21
Yes, it can.

Family Guy

Aug 9, 2021, 11:19:36 PM8/9/21
No, stupid, it can't. That's not the reason why the phrase exists.

Will Dockery

Aug 10, 2021, 5:37:35 AM8/10/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 7:55:00 PM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> years ago, I initiated a post on the Bob Dylan newgroup, suggesting that a rather acerbic, judgmental, cantankerous poster try and focus on other member's positive qualities, rather than focus on what he perceived as their flaws and weaknesses and failings and negative qualities etc... would by the same token, really appreciate observing the same manner of behavior here and now, in this group, would love to see instead of all the arguing and fighting and conflicts, more attempts at being friendly and polite and amiable and charitable, more attempts at get along well with others...

Thanks again for the positive thoughts, Jordy.

It is loading more messages.