"Rose Briar and Kudzu 1982" / Will Dockery

W.Dockery

May 27, 2022, 11:40:17 AM5/27/22
"Rose Briar and Kudzu 1982", a poem by Will Dockery on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjzBx5Lp6-/?utm_medium=copy_link

..

Michael Pendragon

May 27, 2022, 11:49:58 AM5/27/22
REPORTED AS SPAM

Will Dockery

May 27, 2022, 11:58:32 AM5/27/22
Good, that means I won't be seeing you here trolling my thread.

A win for both sides.

🙂

Zod

May 27, 2022, 3:08:45 PM5/27/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 11:40:17 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

One of yer all-time best, Doc... kudos...

Will Dockery

Dec 13, 2022, 12:36:24 PM12/13/22
Thanks again, Zod.

And since the topic of the day seems to be 1982, a very appropriate choice.

🙂

General-Zod

Dec 13, 2022, 6:20:12 PM12/13/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> > "Rose Briar and Kudzu 1982", a poem by Will Dockery on Instagram:
>> >
>> > https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjzBx5Lp6-/?utm_medium=copy_link
>> >
>> > ..
>> One of yer all-time best, Doc... kudos...

> Thanks again, Zod.

> And since the topic of the day seems to be 1982, a very appropriate choice.

> 🙂

One of your top ten poems, Doc...

W.Dockery

Dec 14, 2022, 12:40:12 AM12/14/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

>>> One of yer all-time best, Doc... kudos...

>> And since the topic of the day seems to be 1982, a very appropriate choice.

> One of your top ten poems, Doc...

Thanks for the positive endorsement, Zod.

🙂

General-Zod

Dec 14, 2022, 11:50:12 AM12/14/22
And for those with such an interest in what you were doing in 1982, here it is...

W-Dockery

Dec 15, 2022, 6:55:13 AM12/15/22
My memories of those days of yore are strong.

And so it goes.

Zod

Dec 15, 2022, 4:34:41 PM12/15/22
Good day to you, that appears to be so....

W-Dockery

Dec 15, 2022, 8:05:14 PM12/15/22
Good evening, my friend, I hope you and Mike are doing well tonight.

🙂

W.Dockery

Feb 21, 2024, 3:40:18 PMFeb 21
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> "Rose Briar and Kudzu 1982", a poem by Will Dockery on Instagram:
>>
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjzBx5Lp6-/?utm_medium=copy_link
>>
>> ..

> One of yer all-time best, Doc... kudos...

Thanks again for the nod, Zod.

:)

Faraway Star

Feb 22, 2024, 5:53:01 AMFeb 22
Good day, good read...

Faraway Star

Feb 22, 2024, 10:55:33 AMFeb 22
Will Dockery wrote:

> > "Rose Briar and Kudzu 1982", a poem by Will Dockery on Instagram:
> >
> > https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjzBx5Lp6-/?utm_medium=copy_link

19th read

Lovely.