Transphobia must die!

Ron Roach

Mar 26, 2023, 4:27:58 PM3/26/23

Ash Wurthing

Mar 26, 2023, 6:25:25 PM3/26/23
On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 4:27:58 PM UTC-4, Ron Roach wrote:
> My latest article
> https://www.tumblr.com/stephenjaymorrisblog/712884547271933952/the-sophistry-of-trans-phobia?source=share

*thumb up*

Ash Wurthing

Mar 27, 2023, 5:03:23 PM3/27/23
On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 4:27:58 PM UTC-4, Ron Roach wrote:
The sum of equality is null if it doesn't include everybody.

Now the gender and sexuality of someone doesn't make them any less human, but I'm beginning to think that blind hate may make rabid some humans-- and such a waste of a human.

General-Zod

Mar 27, 2023, 5:10:12 PM3/27/23
Well said, Ash....

George Dance

Mar 28, 2023, 9:41:58 AM3/28/23
"Nashville police revealed that the 28-year-old who shot and killed six people at the Covenant School, including three children, identified as transgender and had a detailed manifesto to attack the Christian academy."
https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashville-school-shooter-audrey-hale-identified-as-transgender-and-had-detailed-manifesto-to-attack-christian-academy/

> *thumb up*

Ash Wurthing

Mar 28, 2023, 3:16:44 PM3/28/23
I just knew Dance would do this! Nothing more needed to be said, considering his not caring who the Uvalde shooter was and just worried that that incident would support people's demand for gun control. So this here must imply that he is more interested, and not in a constructive manner seeing how he's using it to attack Mr Roach's decrying transphobia, in this incident supporting some people's demands that transgendered be eradicated...

As someone said, Dance is a "moral monster"...

General-Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 3:25:13 PM3/28/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 9:41:58 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:

>> "Nashville police revealed that the 28-year-old who shot and killed six people at the Covenant School, including three children, identified as transgender and had a detailed manifesto to attack the Christian academy."
>> https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashville-school-shooter-audrey-hale-identified-as-transgender-and-had-detailed-manifesto-to-attack-christian-academy/

> I just knew Dance would do this!

So now you're a psychic fortune teller... ha ha.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 28, 2023, 3:30:55 PM3/28/23
I try to avoid political discussions, but was surprised to see George Dance (who once praised NAMBLA as having done more to support LGTB rights than any other organization) taking such intolerant TG stance.

Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 3:35:58 PM3/28/23
G.D. is simply relaying a news itenm and details.... why try to smear him...?

Michael Pendragon

Mar 28, 2023, 3:40:04 PM3/28/23
The *context* in which he posted the story makes a very loud statement.

(You can look it up next time you're in the library.)

Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 3:45:23 PM3/28/23
Not really, G.D. is just adding a current event to the discussion...!

Michael Pendragon

Mar 28, 2023, 3:47:05 PM3/28/23
If such were the case, it would have behooved him to have made that plain.

As posted, it appears that Mr. Dance is condemning transexuals as psychotic murderers.

Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 3:51:29 PM3/28/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 3:47:05 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > The *context* i
> > Not really, G.D. is just adding a current event to the discussion...!
> If such were the case

It is clearly the case, Penhead, you're just in permanent attack and smear mode, with G.D. one of your current targets....

You're not fooling anyone, scum bag....

Michael Pendragon

Mar 28, 2023, 3:53:07 PM3/28/23
No, Todd, you clearly don't.

Oh, yeah... and shut up.

Ash Wurthing

Mar 28, 2023, 3:58:14 PM3/28/23
No he's not, simpleton.
Ask your friend Mr Roach, the implied intent and meaning of what Dance did...

Ash Wurthing

Mar 28, 2023, 4:00:50 PM3/28/23
But you're fooling yourself with ignoring what your ass opinion buddy Dance did!
Dance obviously meant, ask any reader of this thread, to smear 2 people here over condemning transphobia...

Ash Wurthing

Mar 28, 2023, 4:01:31 PM3/28/23
LoL

Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 4:02:43 PM3/28/23
Thanks again for the update, G.D.

Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 4:08:40 PM3/28/23
Yep... ha ha.

Jordy C

Mar 28, 2023, 4:15:30 PM3/28/23

George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

General-Zod

Mar 28, 2023, 4:25:12 PM3/28/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

Hi there Jordy.... agreed completely...!

Ash Wurthing

Mar 28, 2023, 4:36:15 PM3/28/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

Please explain then, why was Dance's response to a thread about transphobia was not something in agreement but just something about a killer that happened to be transgendered? What does that have to do with transphobia?
Jordy, are you that much of an blind idiot? Trans people will consider you an apologist, in bed with the haters...

Will Dockery

Mar 28, 2023, 4:56:38 PM3/28/23
Agreed, nothing transphobic about this post.

HTH and HAND.

Zod

Mar 29, 2023, 12:23:43 AM3/29/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

Agreed again. Who would be afraid of a man in heels anyway?

Will Dockery

Mar 29, 2023, 7:12:49 AM3/29/23
Better yet, we can ask George Dance, rather than words you put in his mouth.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 29, 2023, 3:33:24 PM3/29/23
We could, except, true to form, Georgie Porgie ran away.

General-Zod

Mar 29, 2023, 3:50:13 PM3/29/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > But you're fooling yourself with ignoring what your ass opinion buddy Dance did!
>> > Dance obviously meant, ask any reader of this thread, to smear 2 people here over condemning transphobia...
>> Better yet, we can ask George Dance, rather than words you put in his mouth.

> We could, except, true to form, Georgie Porgie ran away.

You don't really believe that do you, Penhead....?

Will Dockery

Mar 29, 2023, 5:35:21 PM3/29/23
Pendragon believes some of the oddest things, after all.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Mar 29, 2023, 8:22:59 PM3/29/23
I don't see Georgie Porgie explaining his motivation for posting that article, Stinky. All that I see are his stooge-bois trolling in his absence.

W-Dockery

Mar 29, 2023, 8:55:15 PM3/29/23
So, George is probably busy at the moment.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 29, 2023, 11:34:38 PM3/29/23
O Porgie! Where art thou?

George Dance

Mar 30, 2023, 12:01:59 AM3/30/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic.

Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot.com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html

The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.

Message has been deleted

George Dance

Mar 30, 2023, 12:55:20 AM3/30/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> > George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic.

> Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot.com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html
>
> The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals.

s/b "First, it's not all transsexuals."

W-Dockery

Mar 30, 2023, 9:00:40 AM3/30/23
George Dance wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
>
>> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination.... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic.

> Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot.com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html

> The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.

Good morning, George, thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 30, 2023, 9:44:56 AM3/30/23
Please name this supposed "ideological group [that wants] 'transphobia' and 'transphobes' to die."

And aren't you jumping to conclusions regarding Stephen Morris' sex life. Just because the man admits to having spent his entire life masturbating into an old sock doesn't mean that he's an incel. Perhaps, like our resident Donkey, he occasionally treats himself to a $5 truck stop ho.

W-Dockery

Mar 30, 2023, 10:10:13 AM3/30/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:55:20 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot..com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html
>> >
>> > The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals.
>> s/b "First, it's not all transsexuals."
>> > Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
>>

> Please name this supposed "ideological group [that wants] 'transphobia' and 'transphobes' to die."

> And aren't you jumping to conclusions regarding Stephen Morris' sex life

Something you do about others on an almost daily basis, Pendragon.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Mar 30, 2023, 10:44:37 AM3/30/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:55:20 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> > > George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic.

As someone reading this commented, Dance's mind is open alright, open so much that his brain fell out of his head...

> > Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot.com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html
> >
> > The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals.

Jordy is very forgiving to Ideological opponents that insult him when they're his only friends.
George J. Dance
Aug 23, 2022, 4:50:09 PM
"Says Ash, the Bernie Sanders fanboy. "
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/VrM7cpNOAA4/m/ziiK-C-_DgAJ
That cascade that sWill started and you and Sod joined in like a gang, shows how "open minded" that you really are!
Jordy was saying that you're open minded? Is Jordy that absent minded? I want to borrow some of that Flavor Aid that you used on your dupes?

> s/b "First, it's not all transsexuals."

But you didn't make that disclaimer when you posted a simple statement about a school shooter being transgender, you knew how it would come across and everyone that's seeing it, is getting a very negative impression of you. But you don't care, you're like Alex Jones and if you can't get positive attention, then negative will do to reaffirm your skewed world view.

And also your messing with the block quote formatting to make my "thumb up" look like it was to that statement was petty, but not surprising coming from the lowly propagandist Dance. Which reinforces the appearance that that post by you was done with malicious intent.

> > Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.

Blatant lie right there--

Steve Morris? Isn't that Ron Roach? Holy shit! sWill and Sod claim to be his friend and they're cheering you on about calling their friend an incel?
Jordy, this "open minded" friend of yours is calling someone an incel without a bit of evidence. Mr. Morris has nothing to do with this flame war, so why is Dance flaming and defaming him? Steve is supposed a friend of Will and Zod.
I haven't seen any evidence of Mr Morris (if it's who I think it is)-- the guy is happily married and never has spoken about his wife like an incel would. Plus an old school punk like him wouldn't.
I just love Dance, he digs himself into such holes!

Michael Pendragon

Mar 30, 2023, 11:10:25 AM3/30/23

Michael Pendragon

Mar 30, 2023, 11:12:54 AM3/30/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 10:10:13 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
Not at all, Donkey. Now get your ass down to LeGents and start flashing your moobs for cash. April 15th is right around the corner and property taxes on your shed will be due again.

Will Dockery

Mar 30, 2023, 1:47:28 PM3/30/23
Like I said.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Mar 30, 2023, 4:51:29 PM3/30/23
This is dedicated to King Dunce george of AAPC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD6jeDBoDo
('You'll Be Back' from the Broadway musical Hamilton)

Zod

Mar 30, 2023, 5:05:04 PM3/30/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
>
> > George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic.
> Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot.com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html
>
> The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.

Cool... cool....

Will Dockery

Mar 30, 2023, 11:05:03 PM3/30/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 4:51:29 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> This is dedicated to

Says Ash, the do nothing moron of a.a.p.c.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Mar 31, 2023, 9:19:23 AM3/31/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:05:03 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 4:51:29 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> > This is dedicated to
>
> Says Ash, the do nothing moron of a.a.p.c.

Ash assisted with the production of the cover art for AYoS' print volume both this year and last.

You, otoh, have gotten yourself permanently banned from said AAPC publication.

I think it painfully obvious who the real "do nothing moron" is.

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2023, 12:06:10 PM3/31/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Ash has assisted with the cover art

So, Ash has done /something/, then.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 2:38:45 PM3/31/23
Phew, the stench of shameless ignominy-- it smells like scorched egos in the morning... it smells like... self defeat.
It is the sordid spectacle of the most ridiculous rout in all of Usenet foot in the mouth. Not only did the Georgia Bilge Crew mud sling slide face first down the slippery slope but also a Jordy to boot!!

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2023, 2:44:22 PM3/31/23
On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:38:45 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Phew, the stench

Probably just your upper lip again, Ash.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 31, 2023, 3:14:08 PM3/31/23
How many times have you used that dumbassed "upper lip" line, Donkey?

More significantly: How many times have AAPC members told you that you stink?

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 3:24:46 PM3/31/23
So perhaps you should do something constructive yourself, Like a retraction of your shameful laming, perhaps that might salvage your standing in AAPC a little!

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2023, 3:25:47 PM3/31/23
On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 3:14:08 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:44:22 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:38:45 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > >
> > > Phew, the stench
> >
> > Probably just your upper lip again, Ash.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> > of shameless ignominy-- it smells like scorched egos in the morning... it smells like... self defeat.
> > > It is the sordid spectacle of the most ridiculous rout in all of Usenet foot in the mouth. Not only did the Georgia Bilge Crew mud sling slide face first down the slippery slope but also a Jordy to boot!!
> >
> How many times have you used that dumbassed "upper lip" line

About as many as your dumbass "Shut up, Todd" posts.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 3:36:23 PM3/31/23
How many times has Dockery thrown so called "friends" under the sWill & Sod "Real Poetry" Bus? They sure threw Ron Roach under the bus in this thread...

W-Dockery
Mar 30, 2023, 9:00:40 AM (yesterday)
George Dance wrote:
> The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
Good morning, George, thanks for clearing up the confusion.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/_oDYF2FjMkE/m/x8iB1e4oAwAJ

Zod
Mar 30, 2023, 5:05:04 PM (22 hours ago)
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
Cool... cool....
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/_oDYF2FjMkE/m/Hxha9F1DAwAJ

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2023, 3:40:57 PM3/31/23
Bullshit, Ash.

I haven't thrown anyone under a bus, you're just repeating a lie you read somewhere.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 3:46:46 PM3/31/23
On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:44:22 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 2:38:45 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> > Phew, the stench
>
> Probably just your upper lip again, Ash.

I musta struck a nerve! No sWilly names were mentioned (as his talking head says) but he sure knew who I meant by his stung reply!! Oh wait, I did mention a Jordy (someone's Usenet handle), so my apologies to a Jordy and my sympathies for as sWilly says, he fell in with a bad trolling crowd...

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 3:48:59 PM3/31/23
On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 3:40:57 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Bullshit, Ash.
>
> I haven't thrown anyone under a bus, you're just repeating a lie you read somewhere.

You didn't read the supporting evidence presented? They were your very own words. So your words are lies then?

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 4:04:01 PM3/31/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 10:10:13 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
No Dockery, Pendragon referred to a statement that Mr Morris wrote in his blog post (about masturbating with a sock) that you obviously didn't read-- so much for supporting your so called friends, is Ron Roach just here for you to say hello to his posts?

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2023, 4:11:58 PM3/31/23
No they're not my words.

Ash Wurthing

Mar 31, 2023, 4:21:49 PM3/31/23
Oh really?

Michael Pendragon

Mar 31, 2023, 7:09:58 PM3/31/23
I'm sure your "upper lip" posts outnumber my "Todd" posts at a rate of 50 to 1 or higher.

However, my "Shut up, Todd" posts are not being made in reaction to a remark about an unpleasant odor; whereas your "upper lip" posts invariably are.

IOW: Each time I say "Shut up, Todd," it's because the "General" has made a pointless observation. But each time you say "That must be your upper lip you smell," it's because someone has said that you (and/or your poetry) stink.

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2023, 10:55:13 PM3/31/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 3:25:47 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > How many times have you used that dumbassed "upper lip" line
>> About as many as your dumbass "Shut up, Todd" posts.

> I'm sure your "upper lip" posts outnumber my "Todd" posts

A better example might be your hundreds of attack posts about Jordy and his family, then, perhaps.

At least the ones Google Removals hasn't deleted.

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 1, 2023, 3:18:40 PM4/1/23
No, they're your interpretation of my words, if anything.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 1, 2023, 3:42:02 PM4/1/23
You're not getting it, Donkey.

It isn't the number of upper lip posts you make -- it's the number coupled with the *reason* you make them.

You make them whenever someone says that you and/or your poetry stink.

So... if you've made 20,000 "upper lip" posts over the past 25 years, it's because 20,000 posts have accused you and/or your poetry of stinking.

W-Dockery

Apr 1, 2023, 4:05:14 PM4/1/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > But you're fooling yourself with ignoring what your ass opinion buddy Dance did!
>> > Dance obviously meant, ask any reader of this thread, to smear 2 people here over condemning transphobia...
>> Better yet, we can ask George Dance, rather than words you put in his mouth.

> We could, except, true to form, Georgie Porgie ran away.

You spoke too soon, of course.

:)
Message has been deleted

Ash Wurthing

Apr 1, 2023, 4:43:05 PM4/1/23
On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 4:10:13 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> A better example might be your hundreds of attack posts about Jordy and his family, then, perhaps.
> >>
> >> At least the ones Google Removals hasn't deleted.
>
> > You're not getting it
> Looks like he did, Penhead, you ignorant little motherfucker... ha ha.

Looks like Zod nailed himself to the wall!

They wrote this one about your talking Dunce bobble head-- yes his head has gotten pretty full of itself...

"He walks alone
He'll put out our fire with scorn
He'll never rest, just enslave us
Destroyer of beasts and of man
Enforcer of madness and pain
He's sworn to break us, the dominator"
-- 'Dominator' ~~ Grand Magus

Zod

Apr 1, 2023, 4:44:56 PM4/1/23
On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 4:43:05 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 4:10:13 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> > Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > You're not getting it
> > Looks like he did, Penhead, you ignorant little motherfucker... ha ha.
> Looks like Zod

You look like you need some glasses, Ash.... ha ha.

Ash Wurthing

Apr 1, 2023, 5:01:57 PM4/1/23
Like I said, Zod just looks like he likes calling people mutherfucker, for that's all this self boasted well read idiots knows to say!

There's nothing else to quote from Sod unfortunately,
because it's the same shit he mutters
just so he can say motherfucker.
It seems it's the only word
known to the turd.
I've heard better from 12 year olds
in the ghetto-
so his skill with words
seems pretty disturbed.

Good side you want? Well as bad as I am, this is as good as you'll get. I had come here for chewing bubble gum and commenting on poetry. And since neither is to be had here, I'll have to settle for chewing ass...
So with all due respect, this is to inform you, dumbass, that if this is what is appropriate, then I shall too express my rhymist's opinion on matters effecting all of us and me, and I shall make one Hell of a new tradition out of it!

And so rudely with all the earned respect due to you, I tell you to go fuck yourself with your slurs that embarrass you and offend us. And no fucks given for your posse. May you be ducked by your entire family, doxxed by all of your friend circle. Better yet, go fuck that high horse of yours while you're at it. On second thought, better not, or I'll report you to the Humane Society!

W.Dockery

Apr 1, 2023, 5:10:20 PM4/1/23
On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 5:01:57 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 4:44:56 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:

> > > Looks like Zod
> > You look like you need some glasses, Ash.... ha ha.
> Like I said, Zod just looks like he likes calling people mutherfucker, for that's all this self boasted well read idiots knows to say!

Interesting that Jim Senetto was the one who began repeatedly calling Zod and others "motherfucker", Ash.

In that case, you do have a point about Jim Senetto.

:)

Jordy C

Apr 2, 2023, 1:03:18 AM4/2/23
loved this saying from 4 or 5 years ago, refering to Trump: "It's not wrong to call the President a Motherfucker, it's wrong to call this motherfucker a President". Couldn't agree more...

Ash Wurthing

Apr 2, 2023, 1:31:08 AM4/2/23
Oh look who it is...
and here I thought he was too appalled to show his face.
Now how 'bout that "open minded" Dance calling someone not involved in this flamewar an incel (without a shred of proof)? If this is a case of how he treats ideological opponents, you're so submissive that you'll jump in bed with anyone in your desperation for Usenet companionship.
And how 'bout the supposed friends of Mr Roach applauding (using their very own words) this appalling (by your definition) behavior by Dance.
Answer carefully, or you'll prove yourself a hypocrite like your friends and your words merely lip service...
We'll leave out you not understanding exactly what Dance did here, since that seems to be too complex an issue for you to understand. The "I have [insert minority group] friend" (ie the transgender candidate) is the usual transparent ply of saying you have a friend but acting like shit toward the group in general.

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 1:38:57 AM4/2/23
Good one.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Apr 2, 2023, 2:25:19 AM4/2/23
I see no life Willy is here as always fighting for his ego and making sure the record is set to his narrative. So sad that...
Keep deflecting and burying, but the damage is already done by Dance-- I will love seeing you greeting Mr Roach in his future posts like this never happened...

Ash Wurthing

Apr 2, 2023, 2:32:00 AM4/2/23
Provide the proof but we know that you won't.
But that doesn't excuse your and Sod's behavior now. New people will not know this possible history and will judge you only by your own current hypocritical behavior and seeing how you misrepresent and post edit to tamper with the record, to put words in people's mouths, they will probably not believe it from the likes of you...
Like I said, I don't need to claim victories, you defeat your own purposes.

Ash Wurthing

Apr 2, 2023, 7:11:12 AM4/2/23
And obviously since 1) you cannot read and 2) are trying to deflect for your ass opinion editor:
It appears that Georgie quietly corrected himself and retracted the slurs he uttered-- but too late, we already saw it and know he doesn't mean it because he never owned up to what he did wrong...

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 8:10:05 AM4/2/23
Because what you accused George Dance of was 1) all in your imagination or 2) something you just made up as you went along or 3) both.

HTH and HAND, Ash.

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 8:11:39 AM4/2/23
On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 2:25:19 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 1:38:57 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > loved this saying from 4 or 5 years ago, refering to Trump: "It's not wrong to call the President a Motherfucker, it's wrong to call this motherfucker a President". Couldn't agree more...
> > Good one.
> I see no life Willy is here as always fighting for his ego

You're imagining things again, Ash... or is it simply another of your lies?

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 8:13:25 AM4/2/23
On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 2:32:00 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 5:10:20 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:

> > > Like I said, Zod just looks like he likes calling people mutherfucker, for that's all this self boasted well read idiots knows to say!
> > Interesting that Jim Senetto was the one who began repeatedly calling Zod and others "motherfucker", Ash.
> >
> > In that case, you do have a point about Jim Senetto.
> Provide the proof

That's been done at least once but if you insist, sure.

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 8:14:05 AM4/2/23
Good morning Jordy, and again, well put.

🙂

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 10:37:43 AM4/2/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 8:55:15 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > I don't see Georgie Porgie explaining his motivation for posting that article
>> So, George is probably busy at the moment.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> O Porgie! Where art thou?

George Dance was here, did you miss him?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Apr 2, 2023, 8:30:15 PM4/2/23
I asked him several questions regarding his post. He has failed to address them.

IOW: Georgie Porgie ran away... again.

Will Dockery

Apr 2, 2023, 8:34:31 PM4/2/23
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
>
> > George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic.
> Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot.com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html
>
> The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.

Doesn't look like George Dance is running, Pendragon.

Jordan Chasescott

Apr 2, 2023, 11:41:16 PM4/2/23

Will Dockery

Apr 3, 2023, 3:38:31 AM4/3/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

Again, well put, Jordy.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Apr 3, 2023, 10:22:41 AM4/3/23
At this point, I think we can safely change the above to "ran."

Michael Pendragon

Apr 3, 2023, 10:43:04 AM4/3/23
It isn't well put at all, Donkey. It offers no evidence other than George's association with the Libertarian party.

Will Dockery

Apr 3, 2023, 12:25:27 PM4/3/23
On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 10:43:04 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 3:38:31 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> > >
> > > George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..
> >
> > Again, well put, Jordy.
> It isn't well put at all

Yes, it is.

🙂

Conley Brothers

Apr 3, 2023, 1:29:37 PM4/3/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

Yet Duncypants has no problem calling people a tranny as an insult.

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 2:54:21 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> This time he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to squeal at you for asking them.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 3, 2023, 1:48:38 PM4/3/23
And so the ugly truth comes out.

%

Apr 3, 2023, 1:54:07 PM4/3/23
On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 2:54:21 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> This time he didn't even get Cuckoo Kevin the tranny to squeal at you for asking them.

https://i.imgur.com/Vkm0GTc.jpg LOL

W-Dockery

Apr 3, 2023, 4:35:13 PM4/3/23
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 8:34:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Thanks, Jordy; that counts more, I'd say, coming from an ideological opponent. What you're saying is true, and those who've been here long enough know that. It seems like only yesterday (but hell, it turns out it's been 12 years already!) that I was celebrating our Libertarian Party running the first transsexual candidate in Ontario: https://gdspoliticalanimal.blogspot..com/2011/10/trans-candidate-makes-canadian-history.html
>> >
>> > The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like Stephen J. Morris and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
>>
>> Doesn't look like George Dance is running, Pendragon.

> At this point, I think we can safely change the above to "ran."

Not really.

:)

Zod

Apr 3, 2023, 4:48:09 PM4/3/23
On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 4:15:30 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> George Dance being transphobic??? that's exceedingly, laughably, ridiculous and absurd and unlikely, is it not? it defies belief.... true, naturally, we are certain to disagree about economic issues, given that I work with CPUSA, and he has libertarian views, but in regard to social/cultural issues??? There is no doubt that he is enormously open minded in regard to those issues and would vehemently oppose any type of bigotry and descrimination... don't believe for a trillionth of a second that George is in any way, shape or form transphobic..

Hi there JC, I agree about Mr. G.D.

Ash Wurthing

Apr 3, 2023, 5:39:42 PM4/3/23
Re: Dance and legitimacy on matters of transphobia

A cold wind is blowing
Through the graves* it is blowing
And it bares a poisoned tongue**
And the foul breath of deceit**
-- 'Empire Falls' ~~ Primordial

* the graves of hundreds of murdered transgender
** George J Dance rhetoric

ME

Apr 3, 2023, 5:42:16 PM4/3/23
George dance is the ‘will dockery’ of Canada.

Nuff said…..

George Dance

Apr 3, 2023, 5:46:20 PM4/3/23
On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 1:29:37 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
It wasn't an insult, just accurate description of Kevin's behavior. Kevin Fries used to post here as a "lesbian". When finally outed, he admitted he was a hetero male, but claimed he'd been made an "honorary lesbian" by someone or other.

W.Dockery

Apr 3, 2023, 5:50:13 PM4/3/23
That's hilarious.

:)

Will Dockery

Apr 3, 2023, 5:52:31 PM4/3/23
I remember those days well.

Michael Pendragon

Apr 3, 2023, 10:43:48 PM4/3/23
Lesbian ≠ Honorary Lesbian ≠ Tranny.

Why do you lie so much, George?

W.Dockery

Apr 4, 2023, 1:15:16 AM4/4/23
> Why do you lie

Look who's talking.

🙂

Clay Dockery

Apr 4, 2023, 3:05:16 AM4/4/23
You really are as dense as people here claim. The word tranny itself is considered derogatory. You cannot explain that away even without lying. You need to apologize. If Jordy wasn't such a spineless fanboi he would step in and agree.

Will Dockery

Apr 4, 2023, 12:14:12 PM4/4/23
Kevin is Cujo, correct?

It is loading more messages.