Re: VOTE

Message has been deleted

Ash Wurthing

Nov 8, 2022, 9:49:51โ€ฏAM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:10:32 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> We sure can't vote the fools out of here, but we can still vote against those that want to turn this country into a group of fools.

For once I contributed to those I once considered my foes, it wasn't much, but was much of my discretionary spending money. But I felt it was necessary to combat the cancer that now corrupts the 'Side' of the never ending contest of world views that I once sided with.
I grow weary of everyone trying to yoke the rest of us with their world view. The Founding Fathers intended for the "public place" to be a neutral place for differences to co-exist, hence all the ado about privacy and security in the home and government's hands off in private matters that don't adversely affect others.
Message has been deleted

Ash Wurthing

Nov 8, 2022, 10:12:06โ€ฏAM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:58:17 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> You were uniformed and took a hammer to the head, now those not in uniform, take a hammer to the head.
>
> Sides have blurred.
>
> Nazi's called Jews, 'animals' Trump called Pelosi an 'animal' just yesterday.
>
> We should all be very careful about believing in a bright future.

The cancer has spread too much for a bright future for those of us that will be the future victims of their hatred. And so many fools have sold their souls to these so called Conservative leaders, merely because of some of their so called moral convictions. Even after Trump threw so many under the bus, they still cling to him due to their blind fear of the other side that they refused to consider their fellow man with the same rights as them.
Message has been deleted

Ash Wurthing

Nov 8, 2022, 12:11:58โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 10:21:11 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> Most disturbing to me is the Stepford wife mentality of 35 million people. Charley Manson's live.

Look at Liam Weldon's lyrics to Dark Horse on the Wind (which I quote often). It was about the pitfalls of the Irish freedom struggle but all to fitting for America. Lyrics and some commentary here: https://stewarthendrickson.com/songs/DarkHorseOnTheWind.html

"For the one-eyed Balor still reigns king
In our nation of the blind"
--'Dark Horse on the Wing' ~~Liam Weldon

I'm not the only one moved by it, the Irish band Primordial that I listen to, uses it for their shows' opening:
"Upon its original release, the song was a searing indictment of society in post-independence Ireland, and a warning of the political troubles yet to come. The original Weldon version is a staple of the long-running band's live performance, as PRIMORDIAL uses it as their introduction to every performance."
https://seasonofmist.bandcamp.com/track/dark-horse-on-the-wind
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 1:39:48โ€ฏPM11/8/22
We have "early voting" available here in Columbus Georgia, so I voted a couple of weeks ago.

Important election down here, again.

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 3:08:21โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 1:39:48 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> We have "early voting" available here in Columbus Georgia, so I voted a couple of weeks ago.
>
> Important election down here, again.

I don't remember there being anything on the ballot here regarding homeless or narcissists.

NancyGene

Nov 8, 2022, 3:28:55โ€ฏPM11/8/22
The Stinky One isn't even registered to vote.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 3:33:13โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Stalking again, NancyGene?

๐Ÿ™‚

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 3:39:10โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Did he think that wasnโ€™t hard to find out?
Shit. Heโ€™s really going to be surprised at the rest of the facts weโ€™ve uncovered about him and his!!!

NancyGene

Nov 8, 2022, 3:42:39โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Voting information is public record (that the person is registered and has voted, but not for whom they voted). The Stinky One should be interested in voting on issues that concern him.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 3:42:58โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:39:10 PM UTC-5, ME wrote:
> On Tuesday, 8 November 2022 at 15:28:55 UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:

> > > I don't remember there being anything on the ballot here regarding homeless or narcissists.
> > The Stinky One isn't even registered to vote.
> Did he think that wasnโ€™t hard to find out?

I didn't say that your stalking is difficult.

> Shit. Heโ€™s really going to be surprised at the rest of the facts weโ€™ve uncovered about him and his!!!

So, you admit to being a stalker

No surprise there.

๐Ÿ™‚

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 3:44:42โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Sorry. I meant to say did he think that was hard to find out. Before dance jumps in to do a 200 word defense because of my typo.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 3:45:04โ€ฏPM11/8/22
I agree that everyone should vote.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 3:47:30โ€ฏPM11/8/22
This being a thread about politics, I'm sure George Dance will be interested.

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 3:51:56โ€ฏPM11/8/22
But youโ€™re not a registered voter.

And you are an open book, right swilly?!
You love putting your name out there.
Pay the priceโ€ฆ.
Message has been deleted

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 3:55:12โ€ฏPM11/8/22
And I could care less what dance thinks about our voting system. Heโ€™s all about King and country.

Zod

Nov 8, 2022, 4:37:48โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:33:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> NancyGene wrote:

> >> I don't remember there being anything on the ballot here regarding homeless or narcissists.
> > The xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx isn't even registered to vote.
> Stalking again, NancyGene?

That is how Nancy G. wound up here, stalking Stephan Pickering....

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 4:53:20โ€ฏPM11/8/22
shut up zodโ€ฆ

Ash Wurthing

Nov 8, 2022, 4:54:00โ€ฏPM11/8/22
PICKLES IS PICKLED. GET OVER IT AND GET WORRYING ABOUT WHEN YOU WILL BE PICKLED!!

Ash Wurthing

Nov 8, 2022, 4:56:46โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Damned... I just realized that, that's not Queen and Country any longer... I'm always the last to get the memo, out here where the winds of Limbo roar...

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 4:57:54โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Yes, I am.

I've already voted.

Your stalking abilities are faulty.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 8, 2022, 4:59:02โ€ฏPM11/8/22
This actually might have bearing-- to his trustworthiness-- did he claim here to have voted?

NancyGene

Nov 8, 2022, 5:04:56โ€ฏPM11/8/22
We don't know that George Sulzbach claimed to have voted (we don't see most of his posts), but Will Dockery did vote.

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 5:06:48โ€ฏPM11/8/22
But youโ€™re not registered to vote using 1681 Forestside Drive. 31907

What gives, swilly?

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 5:08:13โ€ฏPM11/8/22
What address did he use?

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 5:09:29โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Did you use zodโ€™s hobo camp address?

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 5:12:28โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Like I said, we have "early voting" available here in Columbus Georgia, so I voted a couple of weeks ago.

Important election down here, again.

HTH and HAND.

NancyGene

Nov 8, 2022, 5:17:38โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Election Name
11/08/2022 GENERAL/SPECIAL ELECTION

Date Voted
10/20/2022

Election Type
General

Ballot Type
Early In-Person

Dockery did use the 1681 Forestside Drive, Columbus, GA 31907 address. Go to https://mvp.sos.ga.gov/s/ (My Voter Page). Put in his first initial and last name, plus his date of birth. The county is Muscogee. That shows his voting record. He probably sold his vote for the highest bar tab.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 5:20:06โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Good stalking, NancyGene.

๐Ÿ™‚

Zod

Nov 8, 2022, 5:27:36โ€ฏPM11/8/22
That is all N.G. has done since she stalked Stephan Pickering to this poetry group...

Sleazy and malicious....

ME

Nov 8, 2022, 5:32:18โ€ฏPM11/8/22
But this address is shown to be uniahabitable by the city of Columbus, Georgia.
An address must have utilities to be a viable address.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 5:34:57โ€ฏPM11/8/22
You seem confused again, ME.

HTH and HAND.

NancyGene

Nov 8, 2022, 5:38:17โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Maybe Edward already had the structure razed? However, that's the address that Dockery used. We don't think that 1681 Forestside Drive, Columbus, GA 31907 actually does have (or ever had) utilities.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 5:45:35โ€ฏPM11/8/22
I've voted in almost every election since my first vote for Jimmy Carter, over forty years ago.

HTH and HAND.

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 6:27:40โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:33:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> NancyGene wrote:

> >> I don't remember there being anything on the ballot here regarding homeless or narcissists.
> > The Stinky One isn't even registered to vote.
> Stalking again, NancyGene?

Voting status is easily found with public record, Donkey.
How in the hell do you think you get so much mail from Republicans and Democrats?
Oh, wait...you'd need an actual mailbox for that. My bad. Sorry.
Still, it's public records...each year, nefarious assholes on both sides of the field request copies in attempts to get their agendas passed.
I'm Democrat, which I believe IMHO is the lesser of two evils, but even I would acknowledge that Dems do not have clean hands.
Point is, Donkey, there is no "stalking." Hell, I don't care, and *I* could find out Sulzbach's voter registration status if I wanted.

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 6:28:47โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:42:58 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:39:10 PM UTC-5, ME wrote:

> > > The Stinky One isn't even registered to vote.
> > Did he think that wasnโ€™t hard to find out?
> I didn't say that your stalking is difficult.

It isn't stalking in the first place, unless the person is attempting something negative that would harm the person in some way.
Pointing out that your homeless buttock washer isn't registered to vote is not "stalking."

> > Shit. Heโ€™s really going to be surprised at the rest of the facts weโ€™ve uncovered about him and his!!!
> So, you admit to being a stalker
>
> No surprise there.

so, you admit to being stupid.
No surprise there.

> ๐Ÿ™‚

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 6:29:13โ€ฏPM11/8/22
I did, but I would be more encouraged if it somehow meant you would be deported from this state, or possibly jailed.

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 6:30:04โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 4:57:54 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:51:56 PM UTC-5, ME wrote:

> > > I agree that everyone should vote.
> > But youโ€™re not a registered voter.
> Yes, I am.
>
> I've already voted.

Prove it.
Show us the sticker.

> Your stalking abilities are faulty.

Your language abilities are FUBAR.

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 6:30:56โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Hey stupid:
That is public information from the Georgia Secretary of State's Office.
Not "stalking."
But hey, don't let paranoia and narcissism stop you from looking like a fool.
Hasn't before...

Family Guy

Nov 8, 2022, 6:31:31โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 5:45:35 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> I've voted in almost every election since my first vote for Jimmy Carter, over forty years ago.

Sometimes twice!

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 6:49:25โ€ฏPM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:27:40 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:

> I'm Democrat, which I believe IMHO is the lesser of two evils

That's surprising, since you seem like such a "Trump type".

HTH and HAND.

W.Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 8:05:14โ€ฏPM11/8/22
ME wrote:

>> > Voting information is public record (that the person is registered and has voted, but not for whom they voted). The Stinky One should be interested in voting on issues that concern him.
>> I agree that everyone should vote.

> But youโ€™re not a registered voter.

> And you are an open book, right swilly?!
> You love putting your name out there.
> Pay the priceโ€ฆ.

That's your excuse to stalk me?

:)

W-Dockery

Nov 8, 2022, 8:15:09โ€ฏPM11/8/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 1:39:48 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> We have "early voting" available here in Columbus Georgia, so I voted a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>> Important election down here, again.

> I don't remember there being anything on the ballot here regarding homeless or narcissists.

I didn't see anything like that, either.

Family Guy

Nov 9, 2022, 2:18:45โ€ฏAM11/9/22
What you think doesn't matter to me, Donkey.
You are a narcissistic sociopath.
Die in a fire.

%

Nov 9, 2022, 2:50:09โ€ฏAM11/9/22

Spam-I-Am

Nov 9, 2022, 5:49:01โ€ฏAM11/9/22
Google doesnโ€™t have a street view for my house. Is there somebody I should call?

Spam-I-Am

Nov 9, 2022, 6:53:30โ€ฏAM11/9/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:10:32 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> We sure can't vote the fools out of here, but we can still vote against those that want to turn this country into a group of fools.

The truth is that I was never the life of the party.
Iโ€™ve run for public office exactly once, and lost.
Pensive introverts rarely win popularity contests,
so we have to go about things in a different way,
or resort to things like cannabis to mitigate our
anxiety from having to appear in public like this,
which is why Iโ€™m so glad that the ballot question
on cannabis legalization passed here last night!

Will Dockery

Nov 9, 2022, 12:18:05โ€ฏPM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 2:18:45 AM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:49:25 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:27:40 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm Democrat, which I believe IMHO is the lesser of two evils
> > That's surprising, since you seem like such a "Trump type".
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> What you think doesn't matter to me

I feel the same way about your opinion, Dink

And so it goes.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 9, 2022, 2:12:15โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Opinions are like milkshakes. My milkshake is better than yours.

Zod

Nov 9, 2022, 3:41:24โ€ฏPM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 6:53:30 AM UTC-5, Spam-I-Am wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 9:10:32 AM UTC-5, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > We sure can't vote the fools out of here, but we can still vote against those that want to turn this country into a group of fools.
>
> The truth is that I was never the life of the party.
> Iโ€™ve run for public office exactly once, and lost.

What office did you run for...?

Just curious....

> Pensive introverts rarely win popularity contests,
> so we have to go about things in a different way,
> or resort to things like cannabis to mitigate our
> anxiety from having to appear in public like this,
> which is why Iโ€™m so glad that the ballot question
> on cannabis legalization passed here last night!

Legalize it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cIePqdz03A

Spam-I-Am

Nov 9, 2022, 3:45:04โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Shut the fuck up. Just asking.

Zod

Nov 9, 2022, 3:47:29โ€ฏPM11/9/22
okay, you brought it up so i assumed you wanted to discuss it...

Never mind...!

Spam-I-Am

Nov 9, 2022, 3:49:04โ€ฏPM11/9/22
You were wrong.

Zod

Nov 9, 2022, 3:52:01โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Okay, i sed never mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg

Spam-I-Am

Nov 9, 2022, 3:53:31โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Go away. Skip and ignore.

Will Dockery

Nov 9, 2022, 4:12:06โ€ฏPM11/9/22
I don't drink milkshakes.

๐Ÿ™‚

Family Guy

Nov 9, 2022, 4:58:32โ€ฏPM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 4:12:06 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> I don't drink.

Liar.

Will Dockery

Nov 9, 2022, 5:02:08โ€ฏPM11/9/22
The strongest drink i consume is black coffee with a dash of sugar.

HTH and HAND.

W.Dockery

Nov 9, 2022, 7:24:44โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> PICKLES IS PICKLED. GET OVER IT AND GET WORRYING ABOUT WHEN YOU WILL BE PICKLED!!

It happens to us all eventually, Ash.

HTH and HAND.>

W.Dockery

Nov 9, 2022, 8:55:03โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Zod wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:33:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> NancyGene wrote:

>> > The xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx isn't even registered to vote.
>> Stalking again, NancyGene?

> That is how Nancy G. wound up here, stalking Stephan Pickering....

It is well know that was NancyGene's only purpose for being here.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 9, 2022, 9:42:50โ€ฏPM11/9/22
It was *when*? Seven years ago?

NancyGene has since written and posted many original poems, commented on and critiqued the poetry others have posted, initiated many literary discussions, is well-written, well-read, proof reads/corrects the print version of AYoS, skips and ignores your posts, and is in every way a credit to AAPC.

So what if she came here to warn us about Pick? (A much-appreciated public service, btw.) The important thing is that she decided to stay.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 9, 2022, 9:51:48โ€ฏPM11/9/22
Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote in
Dreckweasel accusing someone of stalking is almost as funny as Dreckster
accusing someone of being talentless, smelly, stupid and gullible.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

jdcha...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2022, 10:05:15โ€ฏPM11/9/22

very pleased and satisfied and relieved and gratified that the election went (relatively) well, certainly much better than many expected... Now, Merrick Garland, INDICT and ARREST the LYING, CORRUPT, EVIL, MONSTROUS, RACIST, INSANE, ORANGE, CRIMINAL SHITHOLE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THUG-starting YESTERDAY!!!! LOCK THE FUCKER UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

Will Dockery

Nov 9, 2022, 10:13:46โ€ฏPM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:05:15 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> very pleased and satisfied and relieved and gratified that the election went (relatively) well, certainly much better than many expected... Now, Merrick Garland, INDICT and ARREST the LYING, CORRUPT, EVIL, MONSTROUS, RACIST, INSANE, ORANGE, CRIMINAL SHITHOLE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THUG-starting YESTERDAY!!!! LOCK THE FUCKER UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

We have a cliffhanger here in Georgia, as Warnock and Walker will have to have a runoff December 8th.

And Republican Governor Brian Kemp was reelected.

And so it goes.

Family Guy

Nov 9, 2022, 10:57:25โ€ฏPM11/9/22
It is well known you are a paranoid, narcissistic idiot.
HTH and DIAF.

Family Guy

Nov 9, 2022, 10:57:42โ€ฏPM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:05:15 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> very pleased and satisfied and relieved and gratified that the election went (relatively) well, certainly much better than many expected... Now, Merrick Garland, INDICT and ARREST the LYING, CORRUPT, EVIL, MONSTROUS, RACIST, INSANE, ORANGE, CRIMINAL SHITHOLE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THUG-starting YESTERDAY!!!! LOCK THE FUCKER UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

take this crap to alt.politics you bombastic fool

Conley Brothers

Nov 10, 2022, 12:07:26โ€ฏAM11/10/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:05:15 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> very pleased and satisfied and relieved and gratified that the election went (relatively) well, certainly much better than many expected... Now, Merrick Garland, INDICT and ARREST the LYING, CORRUPT, EVIL, MONSTROUS, RACIST, INSANE, ORANGE, CRIMINAL SHITHOLE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THUG-starting YESTERDAY!!!! LOCK THE FUCKER UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

Stop pretending you know anything about politics, you pedo fuck. You've got a dementia patient as President, a shriveled, corrupt cunt as the Speaker of the house whose husband is getting fucked by the handyman when she is out of town and takes a hammer to the head to cover it up. Some idiot at MSNBC actually suggested stroked out Fettererman could run for President. Granted, he would be more coherent than child groping, hair sniffing Joe Biden. Go back to sucking dick at your gloryhole, knob gobbler.

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 12:20:23โ€ฏAM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 12:07:26 AM UTC-5, fake Conley Brothers forged:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:05:15 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > very pleased and satisfied and relieved and gratified that the election went (relatively) well, certainly much better than many expected... Now, Merrick Garland, INDICT and ARREST the LYING, CORRUPT, EVIL, MONSTROUS, RACIST, INSANE, ORANGE, CRIMINAL SHITHOLE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THUG-starting YESTERDAY!!!! LOCK THE FUCKER UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!
>
> Stop pretending you know anything about politics, you pedo fuck. You've got a dementia patient as President, a shriveled, corrupt cunt as the Speaker of the house whose husband is getting fucked by the handyman when she is out of town and takes a hammer to the head to cover it up. Some idiot at MSNBC actually suggested stroked out Fettererman could run for President. Granted, he would be more coherent than child groping, hair sniffing Joe Biden. Go back to sucking dick at your gloryhole, knob gobbler.

Thanks again for proving you're not a real Conley Brother, you sleazy little impostor troll.

The REAL Conley Brothers:

https://youtu.be/SvfVuep0VX0

HTH and HAND.

W.Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 12:30:14โ€ฏAM11/10/22
No, this is the proper thread for political commentary.

HTH and HAND.

Family Guy

Nov 10, 2022, 2:22:30โ€ฏAM11/10/22
No, this is a newsgroup for poetry.

HTH and DIAF.

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 4:34:38โ€ฏAM11/10/22
No shit, Sherlock.

๐Ÿ™‚

> HTH and DIAF.

Spam-I-Am

Nov 10, 2022, 8:35:06โ€ฏAM11/10/22
My ego is bigger than yours.

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 8:36:43โ€ฏAM11/10/22
If you say so, no argument with that.

๐Ÿ™‚

Spam-I-Am

Nov 10, 2022, 8:38:32โ€ฏAM11/10/22
I think itโ€™s pretty obvious, donโ€™t you?

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 8:45:57โ€ฏAM11/10/22
I suppose so.

๐Ÿ™‚

W-Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 9:31:04โ€ฏAM11/10/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 8:55:03 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>> > That is how Nancy G. wound up here, stalking Stephan Pickering....
>>
>> It is well known that was NancyGene's only purpose for being here.

> It was *when*?

NancyGene trolls here every day.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 10, 2022, 12:34:41โ€ฏPM11/10/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:05:15 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> very pleased and satisfied and relieved and gratified that the election went (relatively) well, certainly much better than many expected... Now, Merrick Garland, INDICT and ARREST the LYING, CORRUPT, EVIL, MONSTROUS, RACIST, INSANE, ORANGE, CRIMINAL SHITHOLE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THUG-starting YESTERDAY!!!! LOCK THE FUCKER UP and THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!

Says the whack-job nephew-fucker.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 10, 2022, 12:36:36โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Here is what I'd actually written:

It was *when*? Seven years ago?

NancyGene has since written and posted many original poems, commented on and critiqued the poetry others have posted, initiated many literary discussions, is well-written, well-read, proof reads/corrects the print version of AYoS, skips and ignores your posts, and is in every way a credit to AAPC.

So what if she came here to warn us about Pick? (A much-appreciated public service, btw.) The important thing is that she decided to stay.

Why are you such a dishonest, post-editing troll, Donkey?

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 1:40:53โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Says Michael Pendragon, the malicious, lying little shit spewing monkey.

HTH and HAND.

NancyGene

Nov 10, 2022, 1:52:56โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Thank you, Michael, for the kind words. Pickles did civilization a big favor when his heart stopped when it did. He was unloved and unneeded on Earth, and Satan wanted to use him as an ashtray.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 10, 2022, 2:01:26โ€ฏPM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 9:31:04 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
Wrong again. Some days NG doesn't post anything, yet you say they post every day. Would you get your misrepresentations straight? You're putting those obviously wrong ASSertions in your so called "corrected" record and making yourself look the fool. But Will Dockery posts well over 25 troll posts every day, with General Zod matching him with an equal amount of trolling most every day (some days he appears to not be able to get to a computer at all).
ALSO NOTED: book review posts by NG is considered troll posts by Will Dockery. sWilly must be really jeally that those posts aren't about him or his alt pop culture cult icons.

Zod

Nov 10, 2022, 3:22:59โ€ฏPM11/10/22
And a confirmed TRUMP supporter, himself.... notice Pen is very quiet about that nowadays...

Family Guy

Nov 10, 2022, 3:28:03โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Then why did you say this is a thread for "political commentary," jackass?

Family Guy

Nov 10, 2022, 3:28:51โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Because he's a...well, dishonest, post-editing troll.
Also narcissist, hypocrite, loser and douchebag.

Family Guy

Nov 10, 2022, 3:29:35โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Trump loves assholes like you and Donkey. Mindless idiots who do nothing but upset the establishment.

Zod

Nov 10, 2022, 3:33:48โ€ฏPM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 3:29:35 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:

> > > Says Michael Pendragon, the malicious, lying little shit spewing monkey.
> > >
> > > HTH and HAND.
> > And a confirmed TRUMP supporter, himself.... notice Pen is very quiet about that nowadays...
> Trump loves assholes like

The on;y known Trump supporter and voter here is Michael Pendragon, Alex...

If you don't believe me, simply ask him...!

Ash Wurthing

Nov 10, 2022, 3:33:52โ€ฏPM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 3:22:59 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
Why are you hiding from my questions? It's obvious to every one that you're afraid of them.
And, if someone is not expressing their support of Trump, how can you say it's 'confirmed'? A honest man would not lie and misrepresent that someone is a Trump supporter without current evidence. But then with the current evidence of your post, we cannot say that you're a honest man...

Zod

Nov 10, 2022, 3:38:57โ€ฏPM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 3:33:52 PM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Says Michael Pendragon, the malicious, lying little shit spewing monkey.
> > >
> > > HTH and HAND.
> > And a confirmed TRUMP supporter, himself.... notice Pen is very quiet about that nowadays...
>
> And, if someone is not expressing their support of Trump, how can you say it's 'confirmed'

Unless Pen has changed his way of thinking... we would have to ask him if he's learned about Trump yet, of course...

Family Guy

Nov 10, 2022, 4:15:15โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Why do you feel the need to post edit, Zod?
Is it because your Master does it too?

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 4:43:06โ€ฏPM11/10/22
The last I read, Michael Pendragon was still a Republican and still in favor of Trump.

I'd be glad to see he's wised up, though.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 10, 2022, 5:31:11โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Seeing how you obsess over things from years ago, what you cite is utterly useless in the here and now.
Alas! The ignominy of this impasse
Of someone having to act like an ass
Braying so boldly and behaving so crass
A jack ass so smug in his house of glass
And those his ass editor rate as low class
he harasses to create a hypocritical morass
a "real poetry" shitsty that shows "real class"
in shit slinging by a "victim", yet crass as ass
Message has been deleted

Family Guy

Nov 10, 2022, 8:16:23โ€ฏPM11/10/22
The last I read, you were an idiot.
"Stalk much," Donkey?

W-Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 9:11:10โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Robert Burrows wrote:

> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 5:31:11 PM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > The last I read, Michael Pendragon was still a Republican and still in favor of Trump.
>> >
>> > I'd be glad to see he's wised up, though.
>

> Swill Dickery's a country boy,
> and Sod is his pride and joy.
> At times they sit together still
> To reminisce about the mill
> where one of them use to work.
> Before he was a pizza jerk.

Great to see you're feeling better, well enough to write about your usual topic again, Robert.

๐Ÿ™‚

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 9:16:09โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Pendragon isn't shy about it, I'm sure he'll expound on the great accomplishments of Donald Trump.

๐Ÿ™‚

W.Dockery

Nov 10, 2022, 11:23:35โ€ฏPM11/10/22
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:43:06 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Unless Pen has changed his way of thinking... we would have to ask him if he's learned about Trump yet, of course...
>> The last I read, Michael Pendragon was still a Republican and still in favor of Trump.
>>
>> I'd be glad to see he's wised up, though.

> Seeing how you obsess over things from years ago

Remembering the mistakes of the past helps us avoid making the same mistakes again.
It is loading more messages.