Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

My Creation

297 просмотров

Cory Connor

не прочитано,
18 янв. 2011 г., 21:29:1118.01.2011
Gul I love you, Straight up Fo'Sho.
Or I wouldna told dem ova girls not to call me no mo.
I knowed it was true, the first day I seed you.
Why you thank I do, the thangs I do?
Remember how I use ta wine and dine you,
Schlits Malt Liquor and Bar-Ba-Que.
I gave you a bubble baze and fed you grapes.
Dey was on sale that week a dolla ninety-eight.
Romanic evenins after dark,
Skreet light walks around the block.
Like the very first time,
you came ova to my crib.
And you got all scared,
cause that roach was on yo Tims.
I was right dare,
|with a can of spray.
To be yo Super Nigger,
and save the day.
I ain't even pay my light bill,
so I can take you to the club.....
Don't knock ova does candles
and burn up my rug!
And dat nite we made luv,
for a long liddle bit of time.
I hope you got yours,
cause I Sho'nuff got mine.
I woke up early
and made you breakfast in bed.
Sep fo I ain't have no juice,
no grits, and no eggs.
Didn't have no cereals
and was fresh outta milk,
so we had some toast
and some potada chips.
I use to rub lotion on yo feets,
and massage yo back.
I found you some glue,
when you lost one of your tracks.
Now what man you knowed,
ever loved you like dis.
Gul please just take my name off that child support list

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
18 янв. 2011 г., 21:31:1218.01.2011

Oh, it's you. Figures.

Cythera

не прочитано,
18 янв. 2011 г., 22:53:5118.01.2011
Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 06:50:3519.01.2011
> Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, Dear. Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
Please, laugh it up. I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
amusement. Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
Have a blessed day.

Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:26:3919.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:13 am, cytherra <bestof.hammy...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> just like niggers to us. Man up about it,- Hide quoted text -

Read Twain. You obviously have no interest in anything I have to say
whatever.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:29:0019.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:04 am, Cory Connor <hinunnymouse...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, I have more.

No doubt. Amuse yourself, please.

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:29:1419.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance wrote:

> I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> just like niggers to us. Man up about it,

You're a particularly despicable asshole, mensageorge.
How low can you go with your outright lies?

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:33:3119.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:29 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> > I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> > love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> > darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> > That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> > Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> > we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> > just like niggers to us. Man up about it,
>
> You're a particularly despicable asshole, mensageorge.

Oh, suddenly froggery and racism aren't funny any more. How strange.

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:35:4919.01.2011

Racism was never funny, asshole.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:39:1619.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:35 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>

> > > You're a particularly despicable asshole, mensageorge.
>
> > Oh, suddenly froggery and racism aren't funny any more. How strange.
>
> Racism was never funny, asshole.

Your friend thought it was a hoot when it was Corey being impersonated.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:40:5319.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:29 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

How old are you? How long do you expect to live? How long do you
want to live the outright lie you are presently in; the one that
affords you the will to think that your existence here as ggamble is
substantially different in sum or substance, more morally correct,
more free of human error than George's? Repent, or live and die in
your lie. The choice is yours. It's entirely out of my hands now.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:45:5019.01.2011

Speaking of which, do you know there's a move to remove Twain from
libraries over the N word again?

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/01/area_teachers_object_to_removi.html

There's also a move to produce a bowdlerized version for children:

http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/slj/home/888835-312/librarians_weigh_in_on_huck.html.csp

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:48:2019.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > Oh, suddenly froggery and racism aren't funny any more. How strange.
> >
> > Racism was never funny, asshole.
>
> Your friend thought it was a hoot when it was Corey being impersonated.

What the fuck are you babbling about now, asshole?

I've had Corey, or whatever his name is killfiled for weeks.

You and your invented *friends* lame is getting old.

Seriously, how low can you go?

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:52:0119.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > That's why all of us are here, you know love to laugh at niggers.

That's what we'd expect from a Tea Party member, mensageorge.
It's still disgusting.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 10:59:3019.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:48 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

Me? I'm not here to out anybody. I only point at the obvious, always
have. I like pot, always have.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:20:3719.01.2011

> > > Racism was never funny, asshole.
>
> > Your friend thought it was a hoot when it was Corey being impersonated.
>
> What the fuck are you babbling about now, asshole?
>
> I've had Corey, or whatever his name is killfiled for weeks.

Which doesn't stop you from reading his impersonator's posts,
imbecile. Try again.

> You and your invented *friends* lame

Suddenly ~cytherapoet~ isn't your friend anymore? Yet less than a
month ago you were posting bullshit like this for her: "Cythera: Long
time rap and aapc participant, has posted numerous notable poems over
the years, and has proven that she can give and receive legitimate
critique."

Forgot that one, too, did you?

Barbara's Cat

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:21:4919.01.2011
ggamble said:

> Racist Goober Dance quacked:
>
> > ggamble said:
> >
> > > Racist Goober Dance quacked:

> > > Racism was never funny, asshole.
> >

> > Your friend thought it was a hoot when it was Corey being impersonated.
>

> What the fuck are you babbling about now, asshole?
>
> I've had Corey, or whatever his name is killfiled for weeks.
>
> You and your invented *friends* lame is getting old.
>
> Seriously, how low can you go?

Obviously, racist goober low.

--
Cm~

"Well, maybe you'd like to explain to the group
exactly what you're laughing at?"
- Racist Goober George still not getting it.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:25:0119.01.2011
On Jan 19, 11:21 am, Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

> Obviously, racist

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:28:3219.01.2011
On Jan 19, 11:25 am, Corey Connor <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 11:21 am, Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:
>

> > Obviously, racist- Hide quoted text -

If you had any idea how personally hurtful that was, you wouldn't have
written it even in jest.

Barbara's Cat

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:30:3619.01.2011
MID <81493bbe-50a1-4472...@g26g2000vba.googlegroups.com>
cytherra <bestof....@yahoo.ca>, aka Racist Goober Dance quacked:

> I just love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than

> the way those darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.

Showing a bit of *your* true color, eh, goober?

Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:38:0319.01.2011
On Jan 19, 11:21 am, Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:
> ggamble said:
>

> Obviously, racist goober

> Racist Goober George

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:45:2119.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > I've had Corey, or whatever his name is killfiled for weeks.
> >

> Which doesn't stop you from reading his impersonator's posts,
> imbecile. Try again.

What is wrong with you?

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:48:2819.01.2011
On Jan 19, 11:28 am, Corey Connor <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Jan 19, 11:21 am, Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:
>
> > > Obviously, racist-
>

> If you had any idea how personally hurtful that was, you wouldn't have
> written it even in jest.

No wonder you unsubbed. I'm sorry these guys finally got to you.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 11:57:0419.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:52 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> claimed:

> That's what we'd expect from a Tea Party member, mensageorge.

I think that should be archived.

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 12:09:4119.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > That's what we'd expect from a Tea Party member, mensageorge.
>
> I think that should be archived.

Your appalling lack of knowledge regarding just about everything is amazing.

The frogger was someone posting from Kentucky.

And I didn't even need mensapowers to figure it out.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 12:12:1319.01.2011

George,

I sent this in e-mail, but subsequently thought it might serve purpose
here.

I have no worries or concern for whatever you, or anyone posts about
me. I know who I am, and I am comfortable in my own skin, the shade
of which changes with the season, and can be perceived as light or
dark depending on who I'm with. Charles Bronson really wasn't a very
good actor in my view, but at one time he was the most popular actor
world wide, in great part because he looked pretty much like he could
be from anywhere. I'm told I have that same quality, and although I
am only relatively fluent in English, I struggle earnestly enough in
several others that people are generally able to discern my intentions
and meaning. No worries, George, no worries.

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 12:16:3519.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, cytherra <bestof....@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just

> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>

> That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> just like niggers to us. Man up about it,

> From: cytherra <bestof....@yahoo.ca>

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 12:36:0119.01.2011

mensageorge, why are you such a lying racist asshole?

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 12:44:1719.01.2011
On Jan 19, 12:36 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
> On 19-Jan-2011, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
>
> > On 19-Jan-2011, cytherra <bestof.hammy...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > > I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> > > love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> > > darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> > > That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> > > Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> > > we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> > > just like niggers to us. Man up about it,
>
> > > From: cytherra <bestof.hammy...@yahoo.ca>
>
> mensageorge, why are you such a lying racist asshole?

George knows I'm not all that stupid, and am able to read headers.
Nevertheless, he informed me of his actions in e-mail so that I would
not be concerned at his demonstration of how he perceives your
actions. George is probably no more racist than you, but at least he
can stand in the open as himself and withstand your nonsense attack
from behind what you apparently believe is some sort of shield that
protects you from conveying yourself through your words. Clue: It
don't work, racist.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 12:53:4119.01.2011
> don't work, racist.- Hide quoted text -

King spoke of the content of one's character. George's character has
content. You think that hiding behind a character means that the
content of your personal character isn't revealed in the words you
use, and your manner of address. You're wrong, and you deceive only
yourself.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:05:3619.01.2011
On Jan 19, 12:44 pm, Corey Connor <JCOREYCON...@AOL.COM> wrote:

Thank you for mentioning the e-mail. I think it was the right thing to
do here.

I agree that ~ggarypoet's~ smear won't work in general: these socked-
up trolls should have zero credibility by now. Of course that hasn't
stopped them from trying the same thing in the past -- google "Max
King racist" some time -- and it probably won't stop them from trying
the same thing in the future.

On the other hand, it will work for a small minority. And while you've
been (probably rightly) sceptical about my thesis regarding the
~poets~ (ie, the SP), I'd urge you to observe who does buy into
~ggarypoet's~ smear, and compare that with the *s- p-* list he posted
a while back. Just more data.

Barbara's Cat

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:06:3119.01.2011
Gullible Corey Connor said:

> George's character

Usenet has seen the goober's character.

"I just love to laugh at niggers."

- Racist Goober George Dance

--
Cm~

"Okay, so I'm a putzbrain."
- Corey experiencing
'self-recognition'

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:09:4319.01.2011
On Jan 19, 1:06 pm, Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

> "I just love to laugh at niggers."

You like that sentence, do you?

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:13:0419.01.2011
On Jan 19, 1:06 pm, Cat <c...@scientist.com> wrote:

> "I just love to laugh at niggers."

> --
> Cm~ experiencing 'self-recognition'

ggamble

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:15:0419.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > mensageorge, why are you such a lying racist asshole?
> >
> > George knows I'm not all that stupid, and am able to read headers.
> > Nevertheless, he informed me of his actions in e-mail so that I would
> > not be concerned at his demonstration of how he perceives your
> > actions.  George is probably no more racist than you, but at least he
> > can stand in the open as himself and withstand your nonsense attack
> > from behind what you apparently believe is some sort of shield that
> > protects you from conveying yourself through your words.  Clue:  It
> > don't work, racist.

No wonder I killfiled you.
What the fuck are you babbling on about?
You have multiple posting identities.
George has multiple posting identities.
I have one posting identity.

Somebody frogged you and posted some icky stuff, and you think I did it?
Post some proof, or shut the fuck up.

> Thank you for mentioning the e-mail. I think it was the right thing to
> do here.

Oh, I see, mensageorge, according to you, it's totally fine to spew racist
hate speech in the ng as long as you inform your friends that you're going
to do it ahead of time. Of course, you need to use a sockpuppet as well.

> I agree that ~ggarypoet's~ smear won't work in general: these socked-
> up trolls should have zero credibility by now.

Which supposed smear are you supposedly referring to, racist asshole.
But, I do agree that these socked up trolls have zero credibility.
You lost all your credibility years ago.

Of course that hasn't
> stopped them from trying the same thing in the past -- google "Max
> King racist" some time -- and it probably won't stop them from trying
> the same thing in the future.

mensageorge bows to the great god, *them*.

> On the other hand, it will work for a small minority. And while you've
> been (probably rightly) sceptical about my thesis regarding the
> ~poets~ (ie, the SP), I'd urge you to observe who does buy into
> ~ggarypoet's~ smear, and compare that with the *s- p-* list he posted
> a while back. Just more data.

Again, lying racist asshole, what supposed *smear* are you referring to?

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:25:3419.01.2011
On Jan 19, 1:15 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> No wonder I killfiled you.
> What the fuck are you babbling on about?
> You have multiple posting identities.

I have two, easily identified, easily traced posting identities.

> George has multiple posting identities.
> I have one posting identity.
>
> Somebody frogged you and posted some icky stuff, and you think I did it?

No, nor do I recall suggesting that. Please, killfile me again.
You're not worth the effort of explanation in your current form.

> Oh, I see, mensageorge, according to you, it's totally fine to spew racist
> hate speech in the ng as long as you inform your friends that you're going
> to do it ahead of time.  Of course, you need to use a sockpuppet as well.

According to me, you are entitled to express whatever view you hold.
I will attempt to discern your meaning and intention as best I'm able,
and will return the courtesy. As you have none, I won't. Good bye.

Cory Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 13:40:2419.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:52 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> That's what we'd expect from a Tea Party member, mensageorge.
> It's still disgusting.

I'm not having a tea party but I will allow you to tea-bag my sack if
you like. I really love how it feels.

Cythera

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 20:33:1919.01.2011
On Jan 19, 7:29 am, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> > love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> > darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> > That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> > Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> > we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> > just like niggers to us. Man up about it,
>
> You're a particularly despicable asshole, mensageorge.
> How low can you go with your outright lies?

He's insane.

Corey

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 20:37:3719.01.2011
On Jan 19, 8:33 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> He's insane.

He's what you are, only better at it and you're jealous.

Cythera

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 20:40:1719.01.2011
On Jan 19, 7:39 am, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > Oh, suddenly froggery and racism aren't funny any more. How strange.
>
> > Racism was never funny, asshole.
>
> Your friend thought it was a hoot when it was Corey being impersonated.

I am his friend, and you have no idea what I think is "a hoot."
Where are your supporters to downplay your latest malignant stunt?

Corey

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 20:47:4119.01.2011
On Jan 19, 1:06 pm, Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:
> Gullible Corey Connor said:
>
> > George's character
>
> Usenet has seen the goober's character.

Usenet doesn't have eyes, moron. People have eyes. Good, decent
people don't mind being seen in public places. Strange odd characters
who have extreme difficulty interacting with decent people public
places hide behind anonymous remailers, and character names like
Barbara's cat because they fear. You live in fear, and that's
unfortunate. I have fears, of course. I am self-evidently less
fearful than you though, as is George, as is Will. Good people make,
and admit mistakes. Good people do that by standing on principle.
That principle is commonly known as the 'golden rule'. You are simply
and obviously less principled a person by self demonstration.

Corey

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 20:54:5619.01.2011

Now I'm confused again. Would you please explain whose friend you
are, and what you think is a hoot?
I'm an athletic supporter. Does that make me a jock, or just a jock
strap?

Cythera

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 21:09:0919.01.2011
Having just read the "On my soap-box again" thread:
edit:
Where are George Dance's supporters to downplay his latest malignant
*stunts*?

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 21:17:1319.01.2011

George cleared his actions through me. His reply was to me, so I was
the person whose feelings he was concerned of. He was specific that
his actions were to be perceived as illustrative, not unlike Twain in
Huck Finn. Twain was no racist either, thus my initial reply. Please
pay attention.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 21:27:2919.01.2011

Notice there's no answer. Well I'll have to explain for her:

(1) ~cytherapoet~ is ~garypoet's~ "friend" (because he says she posts
"notable poems" here, even though we never see any); and he is her
"friend" (because she says he posts poems here, even though we never
see any).
(2) she thinks it's a 'malignant stunt' to impersonate her to spew
racist trash, or to do the same thing to ~garypoet~ (because he's her
"friend), but she does not think it's a 'malignant stunt' to
impersonate you to do the same. She may not think that impersonating
you to spew racist garbage is a exactly a 'hoot,' but she certainly
had no problem with it until the same thing was done to her.

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 21:37:5219.01.2011

You're right, so this is not meant as a correction. But: Cythera is
not interested in 'paying attention' here. All she is interested in is
flaming for her "friend" so that he'll continue to say that she writes
"notable poems".

George Dance

не прочитано,
19 янв. 2011 г., 22:01:0619.01.2011
On Jan 19, 8:37 pm, Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 8:33 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > He's insane.
> at

> He's what you are, only better at it and you're jealous.

You might have nailed it.

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 00:09:5420.01.2011

So you're saying George Dance wrote:

"I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the
way those darkies talk, except maybe the way they look."

with your approval.

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 00:33:3920.01.2011
On Jan 20, 12:09 am, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 6:17 pm, Corey Connor wrote:
>
> > George cleared his actions through me.
>
> So you're saying George Dance wrote:
>
> "I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the
> way those darkies talk, except maybe the way they look."
>
> with your approval.

So what is the story on this, did George Dance write all this?!?

I've just begun threading through all these posts but I haven't seen
George deny *or* confirm this, only that he spends time at the public
library, and pops into the computer room to check his e-mail, et
cetera, as most people I know do when they visit the library...

--
"Shadowville Speedway" CD on Artemis Records:
http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 00:37:1220.01.2011
On Jan 20, 12:09 am, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 6:17 pm, Corey Connor <JCOREYCON...@AOL.COM> wrote:

> > > Having just read the "On my soap-box again" thread:
> > > edit:
> > > Where are George Dance's supporters to downplay his latest malignant
> > > *stunts*?
>
> > George cleared his actions through me.
>
> So you're saying

He's saying: "George cleared his actions through me." Stop trying to
put words in his mouth.

If Corey wants, I'll post the e-mail I sent him. If not, I won't.
So if you want to ask him a question, ask him about that.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 00:44:1820.01.2011
On Jan 19, 6:50 am, Corey Connor <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 9:53 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 18, 6:29 pm, Cory Connor <hinunnymouse...@gmail.com> wrote:

<racist crap snipped>

> > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.- Hide quoted text -

> Yes, Dear.  Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
> Please, laugh it up.  I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
> amusement.  Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
> Have a blessed day.

Well, I notice that Cythera isn't laughing any more. It makes a
difference when it's done to her
instead.

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 00:44:5020.01.2011

Okay... and those "actions" were... what?

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 00:56:3420.01.2011
On Jan 19, 9:44 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 6:50 am, Corey Connor <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Jan 18, 9:53 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > > On Jan 18, 6:29 pm, Cory Connor <hinunnymouse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <racist crap snipped>
>
> > > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> > > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.
>
> > Yes, Dear.  Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
> > Please, laugh it up.  I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
> > amusement.  Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
> > Have a blessed day.
>
> Well, I notice that Cythera isn't laughing any more. It makes a
> difference when it's done to her instead.

Thanks for admitting what you wrote.
So why did you delete this post from google groups?:

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance wrote:
"I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way
those darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:04:1920.01.2011

Okay, I think I'm getting it now, the Dennis M. Hammes situation of
everyone shrugging and looking the other way when he habitually posted
his racist & homophobic rants:

http://tinyurl.com/Dennis-m-Hammes

Actually, as I recall, there was a time Cythera took umbrage at racist
& homophobic language, but I guess that was before she sided up with
PJR & his ilk:

Peter J. Ross on Emily Dickinson:

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.geo.geology/2004-07/0390.html

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:22:36 GMT

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 05:59:37 -0400, Jonathan wrote:

> "Dennis M. Hammes" <scraw...@arvig.net> wrote in message
>> Peter J Ross wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 04:31:44 -0400, jonathan quoted Emily Dickinson,
>>> the boring loony shut-in closeted dyke:

>>> I fixed your typos, Jonny-boy.
>>>
>>> Why do people still read that delusional, talentless, self-obsessed
>>> poetasteress's crap?

Still, who did write the J. Cory Connor forgery this thread begins
with?

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:16:4420.01.2011
On Jan 20, 12:56 am, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > <racist crap snipped>

> > > Yes, Dear.  Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
> > > Please, laugh it up.  I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
> > > amusement.  Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
> > > Have a blessed day.
>
> > Well, I notice that Cythera isn't laughing any more. It makes a
> > difference when it's done to her instead.
>
> Thanks for admitting what you wrote.

I haven't seen a straight answer yet... did George really write all
this pastiche of Dennis Hammes?

Pretty nasty stuff, though... and a conversation we touched upon
recently in another newsgroup:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.dylan/msg/6d866432b06196b3?hl=en

Just Walkin' wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Jan 11, 11:54 am, "Beppe" <giuseppegaze...@tin.it> wrote:
> > "really real" wrote in messagenews:jG_Wo.31069$My1....@newsfe16.iad...

> > <I'm not a huge Patti Smith fan. I dutifully bought her first album when
> > <Rolling Stone told me to, but I found it kind of dull and self absorbed.
> > Selfansorbed?
> > Maybe.
> > Dull?
> > I don't believe you.
> > You can't have listened to Horses (that's the album we're talking about,
> > isn't it?)
> > and define it *dull*.
> > You may not like it, sure, but...dull?
> > Horses is the most energetic, powerful, electric, mercurial and acoustically
> > lethal album ever, Hard Rain, Zeppelin IV, Made In Japan included.
> > That's only my opinion, of course
> > ^_^
> > but the fact that it can't be labelled dull is objective, not my opinion.
> > Saying Horses is dull is like saying Dylan is banal.
> > You may dilsike Dylan, even hate him but Dylan is not banal anyway you look
> > at him.
> > As much as Dylan is antithetical to banality Patti Smith's Horses is
> > antithetical to dullness.
> > -- Beppe

> >www.giuseppegazerro.comwww.youtube.com/GiuseppeGazerro

> I used to have all sorts of fights with all sorts of friends over
> Horses back in 1976, bad this, terrible that, punk whatever, but...
> "dull" was never a critique I got on playing the record for anyone...
> --
> Red Lipped Stranger / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Starshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

I was down on Patti for a long time for her misguided use of a racist
word in one of her songs, R n R N. I took a lot of heat for an
editorial I wrote back in '78 about how wrong I thought Lenny Bruce,
Patti Smith, Dick Gregory and John & Yoko were for using that word.
Defenders claimed the old Lenny Bruce saw that the more you use a
word, the more you dilute its power. Nothing could be further from
the
truth. Every single way these artists used the "n" word required its
original meaning to give power to their point. You can't "n" the "n"
word out of existence.

Bob on the other hand used the same word in a reportorial fashion on
Hurricane and didn't put it in the title. For some reason, I gave him
a pass on this, much the way I give Mark Twain a pass on Huckleberry
Finn. He wasn't singing ideology; he was singing the news.

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:22:3320.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:04 pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > <racist crap snipped>

> > > Yes, Dear.  Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
> > > Please, laugh it up.  I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
> > > amusement.  Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
> > > Have a blessed day.
>
> > Well, I notice that Cythera isn't laughing any more. It makes a
> > difference when it's done to her instead.
>
> Okay, I think I'm getting it now, the Dennis M. Hammes situation of
> everyone shrugging and looking the other way when he habitually posted
> his racist & homophobic rants:

Seen this yet?:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/2c9a791bae3e421d

or this?:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/15c8a5296c416f09

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:26:2020.01.2011
On Jan 20, 12:44 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 12:37 am, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > So you're saying
>
> > He's saying: "George cleared his actions through me." Stop trying to
> > put words in his mouth.
>
> > If Corey wants, I'll post the e-mail I sent him. If not, I won't.
> > So if you want to ask him a question, ask him about that.
>
> Okay... and those "actions" were... what?

No problem. I'll put it in point form:
(1) the guy who's been impersonating Corey surfaced in this thread,
posting a poem that was a piece of racist trash as "Cory Connor" (it's
still up on top of the thread)
(2) Cythera (either to laugh at the subjects of the poem, or just to
laugh at Corey) sent the impersonator a fan letter.
(3) then Corey posted to Cythera objecting to her laughing at his
expense, which she didn't bother to answer. Those three letters are
quoted here:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/010a812c7e05d302

(4) after it was clear Cythera wasn't going to reply, I wrote an even
trashier piece of racist trash to him as a reply from "cytherra" -- I
also sent him an email advising him I was doing so, so he wouldn't
think it was really from her. I left that up for a half hour, and then
removed it as my point was only to show her what it was like to be
impersonated that way.
(5) less than 15 minutes later, Gary Gamble replied to my post, but
with the name "cytherra" changed to "George Dance" and all the context
stripped out. Those two are quoted here:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/0dd9e616f4e54dcf?hl=en

And that's it, really. Cythera and her two friends (ggamble and
Barbara's Cat) have been copying the racist quote from my post and
pretending to condemn it without mentioning context, while Corey and I
have been reminding them.

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:37:2620.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:16 pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > <racist crap snipped>

> > > Well, I notice that Cythera isn't laughing any more. It makes a
> > > difference when it's done to her instead.
>
> > Thanks for admitting what you wrote.
>
> I haven't seen a straight answer yet...
>
> Who else would post this from Toronto and later delete it from google groups?:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/2c9a791bae3e421d

> did George really write all this pastiche of Dennis Hammes?

Also posted from the Toronto Public Library:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/15c8a5296c416f09

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:46:4320.01.2011
On Jan 20, 12:56 am, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > <racist crap snipped>

> > > Yes, Dear.  Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
> > > Please, laugh it up.  I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
> > > amusement.  Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
> > > Have a blessed day.
>
> > Well, I notice that Cythera isn't laughing any more. It makes a
> > difference when it's done to her instead.
>
> Thanks for admitting what you wrote.

How did you like it when the tables were turned? Will you think twice
the next time?

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:52:4220.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:26 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 12:44 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> (3) then Corey posted to Cythera objecting to her laughing at his
> expense,

He asked me if he should change his writing name or something, and
later removed that post from google groups, right?

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:53:4520.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:26 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 12:44 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > He's saying: "George cleared his actions through me." Stop trying to
> > > put words in his mouth.
>
> > > If Corey wants, I'll post the e-mail I sent him. If not, I won't.
> > > So if you want to ask him a question, ask him about that.
>
> > Okay... and those "actions" were... what?
>
> No problem. I'll put it in point form:
> (1) the guy who's been impersonating Corey surfaced in this thread,
> posting a poem that was a piece of racist trash as "Cory Connor" (it's
> still up on top of the thread)
> (2) Cythera (either to laugh at the subjects of the poem, or just to
> laugh at Corey) sent the impersonator a fan letter.
> (3) then Corey posted to Cythera objecting to her laughing at his
> expense, which she didn't bother to answer. Those three letters are
> quoted here:
>    https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/010a812c...

> (4) after it was clear Cythera wasn't going to reply, I wrote an even
> trashier piece of racist trash to him as a reply from "cytherra" -- I
> also sent him an email advising him I was doing so, so he wouldn't
> think it was really from her. I left that up for a half hour, and then
> removed it as my point was only to show her what it was like to be
> impersonated that way.
> (5) less than 15 minutes later, Gary Gamble replied to my post, but
> with the name "cytherra" changed to "George Dance" and all the context
> stripped out. Those two are quoted here:
>  https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/0dd9e616...

> And that's it, really. Cythera and her two friends (ggamble and
> Barbara's Cat) have been copying the racist quote from my post and
> pretending to condemn it without mentioning context, while Corey and I
> have been reminding them.
>

> > --
> > "Shadowville Speedway" CD on Artemis Records:http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html- Hide quoted text -

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 01:54:3020.01.2011

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 02:00:2920.01.2011

Non-answer noted.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 02:05:1720.01.2011

Wrong, and you know it.

<UNSNIP>

(1) the guy who's been impersonating Corey surfaced in this thread,
posting a poem that was a piece of racist trash as "Cory
Connor" (it's
still up on top of the thread)
(2) Cythera (either to laugh at the subjects of the poem, or just to
laugh at Corey) sent the impersonator a fan letter.

(3) then Corey posted to Cythera objecting to her laughing at his

expense, which she didn't bother to answer. Those three letters are
quoted here:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/010a812c7e05d302

<us>

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 04:04:1620.01.2011
Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Okay, I think I'm getting it now, the Dennis M. Hammes situation of
> > everyone shrugging and looking the other way when he habitually posted
> > his racist & homophobic rants:
>
> Seen this yet?:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/2c9a791ba...

Yes, and it seems George didn't write that, after all. And I also saw
your response to the post, in which you seemed to, if not enjoy the
piece, certainly didn't object to the racist tone of it in any way:

> Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.

Now, one major difference in Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or someone
like that using that sort of language is obvious from anonymous
(forged) person who posted the poem you commented favorably on,
Cythera.

--
Music & poetry of Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 04:50:4620.01.2011
On Jan 20, 1:26 am, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 12:44 am, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > He's saying: "George cleared his actions through me." Stop trying to
> > > put words in his mouth.
>
> > > If Corey wants, I'll post the e-mail I sent him. If not, I won't.
> > > So if you want to ask him a question, ask him about that.
>
> > Okay... and those "actions" were... what?
>
> No problem. I'll put it in point form:
> (1) the guy who's been impersonating Corey surfaced in this thread,
> posting a poem that was a piece of racist trash as "Cory Connor" (it's
> still up on top of the thread)
> (2) Cythera (either to laugh at the subjects of the poem, or just to
> laugh at Corey) sent the impersonator a fan letter.
> (3) then Corey posted to Cythera objecting to her laughing at his
> expense, which she didn't bother to answer. Those three letters are
> quoted here:
>    https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/010a812c...

> (4) after it was clear Cythera wasn't going to reply, I wrote an even
> trashier piece of racist trash to him as a reply from "cytherra" -- I
> also sent him an email advising him I was doing so, so he wouldn't
> think it was really from her. I left that up for a half hour, and then
> removed it as my point was only to show her what it was like to be
> impersonated that way.
> (5) less than 15 minutes later, Gary Gamble replied to my post, but
> with the name "cytherra" changed to "George Dance" and all the context
> stripped out. Those two are quoted here:
>  https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/0dd9e616...

> And that's it, really. Cythera and her two friends (ggamble and
> Barbara's Cat) have been copying the racist quote from my post and
> pretending to condemn it without mentioning context, while Corey and I
> have been reminding them.

Okay, so you didn't actually write the "My Creation" post at the start
of this thread, then, that it seems the others are trying to make it
look like you did, then.

That's making more sense, and is pretty much standard operations
around here, as we know.

As I just wrote to Cythera:

Yes, and it seems George didn't write that, after all. And I also saw
your response to the post, in which you seemed to, if not enjoy the
piece, certainly didn't object to the racist tone of it in any way:

> Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.

Now, one major difference in Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or someone
like that using that sort of language is obvious from anonymous

(forged) person who posted the poem.

--
Music & poetry of Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> --

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 05:59:1320.01.2011
On Jan 19, 10:26 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 12:44 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> (4) after it was clear Cythera wasn't going to reply, I wrote an even
> trashier piece of racist trash to him as a reply from "cytherra" -- I
> also sent him an email advising him I was doing so, so he wouldn't
> think it was really from her. I left that up for a half hour, and then
> removed it as my point was only to show her what it was like to be
> impersonated that way.

Brilliant move. I was out of town til yesterday evening.

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 06:26:2020.01.2011

and he wrote *this* at the Toronto Public Library, too:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/15c8a5296c416f09

> And I also saw
> your response to the post, in which you seemed to, if not enjoy the
> piece, certainly didn't object to the racist tone of it in any way:

"Reminds me of ..." doesn't tell you if I liked all or any of 'In
Living Color' or Eddie Murphy on SNL.

> > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.
>
> Now, one major difference in Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or someone
> like that using that sort of language is obvious from anonymous
> (forged) person who posted the poem you commented favorably on,
> Cythera.

My comment was neutral, so I assume *you* have a favorable opinion of
black comics' portrayals of stereotypes.

Will Dockery

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 07:25:3220.01.2011
On Jan 20, 6:26 am, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

<snip for relevance>

> I assume *you* have a favorable opinion of
> black comics' portrayals of stereotypes.

Richard Pryor & Eddie Murphy are certainly two of my favorite comics,
yes.

--
Genre: Blues / Experimental / Folk Rock
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 09:39:0420.01.2011

Good thing your "friend" reposted it for you.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 09:47:4020.01.2011

Right. The only thing I wrote, not under my name, was the post by
"cytherra" that (as above) isn't on the group any more.

> That's making more sense, and is pretty much standard operations
> around here, as we know.
>
> As I just wrote to Cythera:
>
> Yes, and it seems George didn't write that, after all. And I also saw
> your response to the post, in which you seemed to, if not enjoy the
> piece, certainly didn't object to the racist tone of it in any way:
>
> > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.
>
> Now, one major difference in Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or someone
> like that using that sort of language is obvious from anonymous
> (forged) person who posted the poem.

Exactly. Not only was the content objectionable (puporting as it was
to come from a white guy), but the fact it was an impersonation made
it doubly objectionable.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 09:51:1620.01.2011
On Jan 20, 6:26 am, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
snip

> "I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way
> those darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> "That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And
> so we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> just like niggers to us. Man up about it,"
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/2c9a791ba...

snip

> > And I also saw
> > your response to the post, in which you seemed to, if not enjoy the
> > piece, certainly didn't object to the racist tone of it in any way:
>

> > > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> > > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.
>
> > Now, one major difference in Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or someone
> > like that using that sort of language is obvious from anonymous
> > (forged) person who posted the poem you commented favorably on,
> > Cythera.
>
> My comment was neutral

So you claim to be 'neutral' about non-blacks' portryals of black
stereotypes.

Corey Connor

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 09:55:2920.01.2011
Duh ... nah. Jus' guessin'. Messin' around, not confessin'. Found
it funny, sonny. Silly, really. None of my business what you do with
your time. I just rhyme around town makin' sounds.

On Jan 19, 10:01 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 8:37 pm, Corey <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 19, 8:33 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > > He's insane.
> > at
> > He's what you are, only better at it and you're jealous.
>
> You might have nailed it.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 12:41:0820.01.2011

No, of course not. That post was thoroughly objectionable, not just
because of the racism (though that was bad enough), but even more so
because of the impersonation. The fact that Cythera was enabling both
(just because it was being done to Corey) was what I was calling out
here.

> That's making more sense, and is pretty much standard operations
> around here, as we know.

Of course. As we've seen here, the aapc 'whites' (ie, the ~poets, or
SP) see no problem with or Matt, or Corey, or any other aapc 'black'
being impersonated; but (as we've just seen today) it's a different
tune when it comes to one of them. That was the whole point of my
post: to point that out, and to let one of them know what it was
like.

(I'll leave the 'N' word out, and use 'black' here, but otherwise I'll
stand by what I wrote in paragraph 2 of my erlier post.)

> As I just wrote to Cythera:
>
> Yes, and it seems George didn't write that, after all. And I also saw
> your response to the post, in which you seemed to, if not enjoy the
> piece, certainly didn't object to the racist tone of it in any way:

You're right: she had no problem with racism as long as it made one of
aapc's 'niggers' look bad. And of course even ~cytherapoet~ did not
think I wrote it, as, if she had thought I'd written it, she would
have had a problem with it

> > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of
> > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.
>
> Now, one major difference in Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or someone
> like that using that sort of language is obvious from anonymous
> (forged) person who posted the poem.

Exactly. We've all seen Corey's picture. The OP was meant to look like
a white man making fun of African-Americans.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 14:02:5420.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, cytherra <bestof....@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> From: cytherra <bestof....@yahoo.ca>
> Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> Subject: Re: My Creation
> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:13:01 -0800 (PST)

> On Jan 19, 6:50�am, Corey Connor <hieronymous...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Reminds me of skits from the "In Living Color" TV show and some of

> > > Eddie Murphy's stuff on SNL.- Hide quoted text -

> > Yes, Dear. �Life is for your amusement, no matter at whose expense.
> > Please, laugh it up. �I am nothing if not here for your pleasure and
> > amusement. �Have no concern for me, or how such comment might affect.
> > Have a blessed day.
>

> I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> just like niggers to us. Man up about it,

According to george, it's perfectly fine to post racist garbage like this,
as long as he clears it first with his online friends in email.

Fuck off, racist scum.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 14:12:4820.01.2011
On Jan 20, 2:02 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> > That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> > Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> > we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> > just like niggers to us. Man up about it,
>
> According to george, it's perfectly fine to post racist garbage like this

When did I tell you it was perfectly fine to post racist garbage like
this, Gary?

Corey

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 14:16:1020.01.2011
On Jan 20, 2:02 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
> On 19-Jan-2011, cytherra <bestof.hammy...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > From: cytherra <bestof.hammy...@yahoo.ca>

> > Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> > Subject: Re: My Creation
> > Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:13:01 -0800 (PST)
> > Organization:http://groups.google.com

> Fuck off, racist scum.- Hide quoted text -

Bye bye, Mark Twain. "ggamble" likened you to "racist scum".

LET'S HAVE A BOOK BURNING PARTY!!

ANYBODY GOT AN OLD COPY OF HUCK FIN?

BURN IT NOW!!

YEAH!!

"ggamble" HAS SET US FREE FROM RACIST SCUM LIKE YOU FOREVER!!

LET'S HAVE THREE CHEERS FOR "ggamble"!!

PIP PIP

YEAH FOR "ggamble"!! YEAH FOR "ggamble"!! YEAH FOR "ggamble"!!

Whew, that was exhausting, wasn't it?

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 14:46:2020.01.2011
By posting it, you showed us you think it's perfectly fine as long as
you clear it first with your online friend in email.

Fuck off, racist scumbags.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 14:57:1120.01.2011

> Bye bye, Mark Twain. "ggamble" likened you to "racist scum".
>
> LET'S HAVE A BOOK BURNING PARTY!!
>

> ANYBODY GOT AN OLD COPY OF HUCK FINN?

> BURN IT NOW!!
>
> YEAH!!
>
> "ggamble" HAS SET US FREE FROM RACIST SCUM LIKE YOU FOREVER!!
>
> LET'S HAVE THREE CHEERS FOR "ggamble"!!
>
> PIP PIP
>
> YEAH FOR "ggamble"!!  YEAH FOR "ggamble"!! YEAH FOR "ggamble"!!
>
> Whew, that was exhausting, wasn't it?

Yes, but a bit wrong-headed. As this post (The third? Fourth? Fifth?
That he's made containing the above) shows, ggamble doesn't want this
type of language banned at all. In fact (as yesterday's lesson
showed), he and his friends love seeing this type of language posted -
as long as one of the aapc-ni**ers' names is on it.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:01:2720.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > George cleared his actions through me.
> >

> > So you're saying George Dance wrote:
> >
> > "I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> > love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the
> > way those darkies talk, except maybe the way they look."
> >

> > with your approval.
>
> So what is the story on this, did George Dance write all this?!?

Yes, he did.

How do you feel about your online friend posting racist garbage like this?

I predict no response. Make my prediction wrong.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:04:5420.01.2011

Just imaging if I had posted racist garbage like mensageorge did.

Take your *context* and shove it up your ass, racist scum.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:11:5320.01.2011

On 20-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Right. The only thing I wrote, not under my name, was the post by
> "cytherra" that (as above) isn't on the group any more.

Of course it isn't, racist asshole, because, as everyone knows, Google
Groups is usenet.
That post will stay on my server for up to two years, you fucking moron.

======================== Archived 20-Jan-2011 11:00
========================

I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.

That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,

Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
just like niggers to us. Man up about it,

Racist asshole.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:13:4120.01.2011

On 20-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Exactly. We've all seen Corey's picture. The OP was meant to look like
> a white man making fun of African-Americans.

You make a lot of assumption, lying racist asshole.

*we* haven't all seen *Corey's* picture, lying racist asshole.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:16:3720.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks for admitting what you wrote.
>

> I haven't seen a straight answer yet... did George really write all
> this?

Just how fucken stupid are you dinkery?

mensageorge has admitted that he wrote it several times, can you read?

How do you feel about your close friend posting racist garbage?

Are you totally fine with it, since he did it in an attempt to attack a SP?
Is this acceptable to you, boy?

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:17:4520.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > Thanks for admitting what you wrote.
>

> How did you like it when the tables were turned? Will you think twice
> the next time?

Fuck you, racist asshole.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:19:1320.01.2011

On 19-Jan-2011, Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> everyone shrugging and looking the other way when he posted

> his racist & homophobic rants:

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing with your friend, mensageorge.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:32:4920.01.2011
On Jan 20, 3:04 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> On 19-Jan-2011, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > No problem. I'll put it in point form:
> > (1) the guy who's been impersonating Corey surfaced in this thread,
> > posting a poem that was a piece of racist trash as "Cory Connor" (it's
> > still up on top of the thread)
> > (2) Cythera (either to laugh at the subjects of the poem, or just to
> > laugh at Corey) sent the impersonator a fan letter.
> > (3) then Corey posted to Cythera objecting to her laughing at his
> > expense, which she didn't bother to answer. Those three letters are
> > quoted here:
> >    https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/010a812c...

> > (4) after it was clear Cythera wasn't going to reply, I wrote an even
> > trashier piece of racist trash to him as a reply from "cytherra" -- I
> > also sent him an email advising him I was doing so, so he wouldn't
> > think it was really from her. I left that up for a half hour, and then
> > removed it as my point was only to show her what it was like to be
> > impersonated that way.
> > (5) less than 15 minutes later, Gary Gamble replied to my post, but
> > with the name "cytherra" changed to "George Dance" and all the context
> > stripped out. Those two are quoted here:
> >  https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/0dd9e616...

> > And that's it, really. Cythera and her two friends (ggamble and
> > Barbara's Cat) have been copying the racist quote from my post and
> > pretending to condemn it without mentioning context, while Corey and I
> > have been reminding them.
>

> Just imaging if I had posted racist garbage

We don't have to "imaging" anything. You've posted the same thing
several times already. Here's one:

<quote>
From: "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:29:14 GMT
<snip>

> I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all

> just like niggers to us. Man up about it, </q>

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/0dd9e616f4e54dcf

And that's only one. You want to see more?

"Take your *context* and shove it up your ass" - Gary Gamble

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:35:3220.01.2011
On Jan 20, 3:11 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> just like niggers to us. Man up about it,

"Just imaging if I had posted racist garbage" - Gary Gamble as ggamble

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:41:3120.01.2011

When you fucking posted it, lying, racist scumbag.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:42:0820.01.2011
On Jan 20, 2:46 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > > According to george, it's perfectly fine to post racist garbage like this
>
> > When did I tell you it was perfectly fine to post racist garbage like
> > this, Gary?
>
> By posting it, you showed us you think it's perfectly fine

I see. And what are you and your friend telling us by your repeated
posting of the same thing?

> Fuck off, racist scumbags.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:44:0120.01.2011

On 20-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Yes, but a bit wrong-headed. As this post (The third? Fourth? Fifth?
> That he's made containing the above) shows, ggamble doesn't want this
> type of language banned at all. In fact (as yesterday's lesson
> showed), he and his friends love seeing this type of language posted -
> as long as one of the aapc-ni**ers' names is on it.

Are you ashamed of what you wrote?
Are you sad that Google Groups is not usenet?

Do you know what my racial background is?

Why are you such a lying, racist scumbag, mensageorge?

adamlynn

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:49:0320.01.2011
On Jan 20, 2:46 pm, Cythera <cyth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

".....racist scumbags"

That's hate speech Cythera-
"tolerance challenged soil receptacles"
Much nicer.

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:54:4520.01.2011
On Jan 20, 3:44 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:

> On 20-Jan-2011, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > Yes, but a bit wrong-headed. As this post (The third? Fourth? Fifth?
> > That he's made containing the above) shows, ggamble doesn't want this
> > type of language banned at all. In fact (as yesterday's lesson
> > showed), he and his friends love seeing this type of language posted -
> > as long as one of the aapc-ni**ers' names is on it.
>
> Are you ashamed of what you wrote?

No, I stand by it -- you and your fellow
`poets~ consider the rest of us niggers. I will continue to point out
your hypocrisy in continually posting the 'nigger' paragraphs and
claiming you don't like to read them, though.

ggamble

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:54:4920.01.2011

On 20-Jan-2011, George Dance <george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Of course. As we've seen here, the aapc 'whites' (ie, the ~poets, or
> SP) see no problem with or Matt, or Corey, or any other aapc 'black'
> being impersonated; but (as we've just seen today) it's a different
> tune when it comes to one of them. That was the whole point of my
> post: to point that out, and to let one of them know what it was
> like.
>
> (I'll leave the 'N' word out, and use 'black' here, but otherwise I'll
> stand by what I wrote in paragraph 2 of my erlier post.)

Are you going to make fun of your own typo, mensageorge?

Why is reposting your disgusting racist spew worse than your posting it in
the first place, racist scumbag?

Why is the disgusting racist spew that you posted still on my server even
after you deleted it from Google Groups, racist scumbag?

Proofread that for me, will you?

George Dance

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:57:5620.01.2011
On Jan 20, 2:02 pm, "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net> wrote:
> According to george, it's perfectly fine to post racist garbage like this,
> as long as he clears it first with his online friends in email.

And when did I tell you it was perfectly fine to post racist garbabe
like *this*, ~ggarypoet~?

Cythera

не прочитано,
20 янв. 2011 г., 15:58:0320.01.2011
You and Corey have reminded us that through email one or both of you
composed hate speech about African Americans.
Did he help you with this, too, or were you on your own?:

"Garry Gamble" = George Dance via torontopubliclibrary.ca

From: Garry Gamble <garrygambl...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.running
Subject: Re: On my soap-box again
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:08:38 -0800 (PST)

Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR
3.0.4506.2152;
.NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C),gzip(gfe)

<quote>
On Jan 19, 1:27=A0pm, Cory Connor <hinunnymouse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For the record I am not prejudiced. I think everybody should own a few
> Nigger bucks and a few she-boon wenches and pickaninnys.

agreed.

> Nigger boys
> have tighter assholes than white men and thats the only good thing
> about them.

longer cocks for sucking, too.

<endquote>

> > Just imaging if I had posted racist garbage
>
> We don't have to "imaging" anything. You've posted the same thing
> several times already. Here's one:

He quoted you. Deal with it.

> <quote>
> From: "ggamble" <g...@youbet.net>
> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:29:14 GMT
> <snip>
>
> > I'm sorry you're being such a baby about it, but that's life. I just
> > love to laugh at niggers. There's nothing funnier than the way those
> > darkies talk, except maybe the way they look.
>
> > That's why all of us are here, you know. Garry, Karrla, Peterr,
> > Gwynneth, Barbarra's Cat, and I all love to laugh at niggers. And so
> > we love to laugh at you, Will, Matt, and George, because you're all
> > just like niggers to us. Man up about it, </q>
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/0dd9e616...

> And that's only one. You want to see more?
>
> "Take your *context* and shove it up your ass" - Gary Gamble

george, when are you going to turn into a fly?

Загружаются другие сообщения.
0 новых сообщений