Quote of the afternoon.....Dance

Edward Rochester Esq.

Sep 9, 2022, 6:03:24 PM9/9/22
"Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."

ME

Sep 9, 2022, 6:10:54 PM9/9/22

Who?On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:03:24 UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."

Who the fuck evies or resents will dockery?

That’s got to be the best joke going on aapc ever.

George J. Dance

Sep 9, 2022, 6:12:58 PM9/9/22
On 2022-09-09 6:03 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."

Yes, Jim. Thanks for thinking about it. Try to understand it.

ME

Sep 9, 2022, 6:13:14 PM9/9/22
On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:10:54 UTC-4, ME wrote:
> Who?On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:03:24 UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
> Who the fuck envies or resents will dockery?

NancyGene

Sep 9, 2022, 6:13:37 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 10:03:24 PM UTC, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
Why would anyone envy Will Dockery? He has nothing. We are sure that plenty of people resent Will Dockery for continuing to live and take up space.

Speaking of taking up space, taxes have not been paid at 1681 Forestside Drive. $658.53 might as well be a million dollars.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Sep 9, 2022, 6:14:13 PM9/9/22
Dance wants to get into Will's pants. How to remove Zod, is the problem.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Sep 9, 2022, 6:15:47 PM9/9/22
Please keep me posted on that....

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 6:17:43 PM9/9/22
Hold on, that's asking a lot of Senetto.

🙂

ME

Sep 9, 2022, 6:17:45 PM9/9/22
ME too!

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 6:20:43 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:13:37 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 10:03:24 PM UTC, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
> Why would anyone envy Will Dockery? He has nothing. We are sure that plenty of people resent Will Dockery for continuing to live and take up space.
>
> Speaking of taking up space, taxes have not been paid at xxxxxxzzzzxx. $658.53 might as well be a million dollars.

Still stalking, Nancy Gene?

🙂

George J. Dance

Sep 9, 2022, 6:21:49 PM9/9/22
On 2022-09-09 6:10 p.m., ME wrote:

> Who?On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:03:24 UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
>> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
>

> Who the fuck evies or resents will dockery?

I can't say that you evy (sp?) Will, MEatpuppet, but it's obvious that
you resent him for something. I imagine it was because you tried to have
sex with him at one time, and he wasn't interested in you. But who
knows, or cares, what really happened?

> That’s got to be the best joke going on aapc ever.

No, dear. The Sphincters' attempt to pass you off as a "real poet" was
much more hilarious; and that's only one counterexample.

ME

Sep 9, 2022, 6:31:06 PM9/9/22
You want to dance, georgie?

I’m ready.

But you must explain first your insult of MEatpuppet....

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 6:43:11 PM9/9/22
"Truth be told, I really don’t like poetry that much." -"Me"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rts.poetry.comments/MCQ8uk0Il10/aoJ1qmfWCAAJ

And so it goes.

🙂

NancyGene

Sep 9, 2022, 6:50:41 PM9/9/22
Yes, we will let you and ME know when the property is to be sold on the courthouse steps. You will probably want to send your lawyer to complete the deal. Give Will Dockery a half hour to remove his lard ass and personal effects, then blast the house and shed to smithereens.

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 6:57:35 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:50:41 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 10:15:47 PM UTC, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > > Why would anyone envy Will Dockery? He has nothing. We are sure that plenty of people resent Will Dockery for continuing to live and take up space.
> > >
> > > Speaking of taking up space, taxes have not been paid at

<Stalking and posting of private information by Nancy Gene snipped>

. $658.53 might as well be a million dollars.
> > Please keep me posted on that....
> Yes, we will let you and ME know when the property is to be sold on the courthouse steps. You will probably want to send your lawyer to complete the deal. Give Will Dockery a half hour to remove his lard ass and personal effects, then blast the house and shed to smithereens.

Your delusional fantasy is noted, stalker.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Sep 9, 2022, 7:05:21 PM9/9/22
Do you need to borrow some money to pay your property taxes?

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 7:10:11 PM9/9/22
No thanks, Corey.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Sep 9, 2022, 7:29:47 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 7:10:11 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> No thanks, Corey.
>
> 🙂

Good to know. I was just wondering, not offering.

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 7:38:55 PM9/9/22
Okay, good to know.

🙂

Family Guy

Sep 9, 2022, 8:07:00 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:03:24 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!
Is Dance auditioning for America's Got Talent? Because that was great material!

Family Guy

Sep 9, 2022, 8:07:38 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:10:54 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> Who?On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:03:24 UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
> Who the fuck evies or resents will dockery?

The Donkey will claim that it is only a "fantasy."

> That’s got to be the best joke going on aapc ever.

The best joke going is the Dockery himself.
Well. Maybe the homeless hanger-on, too......

Family Guy

Sep 9, 2022, 8:08:54 PM9/9/22
Rent it out to the film companies for a scene like that.
Columbus doesn't get much in the way of filming -- distance from Atlanta is a big problem -- but there is always some need for explosions.

Family Guy

Sep 9, 2022, 8:09:25 PM9/9/22
That is not a "fantasy."
My god, are you EVER going to lea...
Never mind. No. No, you aren't.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 9, 2022, 8:50:18 PM9/9/22
"Edward Rochester Esq." <blackpo...@aol.com> wrote in news:20ae76c5-
2bf0-4723-be51...@googlegroups.com:

> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."

I resent Will for the fact that there's nothing to envy. Plus he's a smelly
and inchoerent loser. That doesn't help much either.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

Ash Wurthing

Sep 9, 2022, 8:53:37 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-09-09 6:10 p.m., ME wrote:
> >
> > Who?On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 18:03:24 UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> >> "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
> >

> > Who the fuck evies or resents will dockery?
> >
> I can't say that you evy (sp?) Will, MEatpuppet, but it's obvious that
> you resent him for something. I imagine it was because you tried to have
> sex with him at one time, and he wasn't interested in you. But who
> knows, or cares, what really happened?

I've been waiting for this Dunce after the attempted labeling me as blind laming and tryin' to portray me as antisemitic for picking on the Jews in the group ...
You obviously care about your speculating on without a shred of evidence, which called rumor mongering and conspiracy spinning like QAnon, because you brought it up in an attempted SLUT SHAMING!!
From what I heard of things, if anything of the sexual advance thing did happen and from Will bragging to her on Topix about being a singer and a poet-- I would suspect he made a move on her-- just look in his poetry about how he regards women and how he thinks he some Buk with the ladies...

> > That’s got to be the best joke going on aapc ever.
> No, dear. The Sphincters' attempt to pass you off as a "real poet" was
> much more hilarious; and that's only one counterexample.

Your poetry isn't very stellar, just saying, If your work is 'good', then I'll be bad at it because it's much more satisfying to write the bad way and I wouldn't bore myself to sleep in the process!
and I cannot resist...
POSSIBLY YOUR ONLY GOOD POEM WAS WRITTEN BY SYD BARRETT!!!

ME

Sep 9, 2022, 9:11:54 PM9/9/22
Ash, women like ME scare the shit out of wimps like will and dance. They run scared from someone like ME. They haven’t a clue how to deal with real women.
And dance has proven with his posts that he’s a misogynistic bastard, also.

Ash Wurthing

Sep 9, 2022, 9:38:33 PM9/9/22
Yes he has! And by his and Will very own definitions that they used to try to call others homophobs.

ME

Sep 9, 2022, 9:58:37 PM9/9/22
Run donkey, run.....

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2022, 11:34:28 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
How long has it been since ME has posted a poem now?

A year?

Two years?

Conley Brothers

Sep 10, 2022, 12:21:07 AM9/10/22
Dance does like his bitches fat.
https://i.imgur.com/DhD0A6g.jpeg

The only thing a person could possibly envy of Dockery is his ability to con an old coot into rewriting his babble, to churn out more babble, then finance a "book" of babble that is displayed (not sold) at a bait shop frequented by barely educated hillbillies.

Will Dockery

Sep 10, 2022, 12:50:40 AM9/10/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:12:58 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-09-09 6:03 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> > "Please don't blame Will for the fact you envy and resent him."
> >
> Yes, Jim. Thanks for thinking about it. Try to understand it.

Senetto whines enough that he proves your point for you.

🙂

Spam-I-Am

Sep 10, 2022, 5:13:44 AM9/10/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 7:38:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Okay, good to know.
>
> 🙂

I’m glad that you have a roof over your head, and are not destitute.

Will Dockery

Sep 10, 2022, 7:52:26 AM9/10/22
Good morning Corey, thanks again.

🌞

Spam-I-Am

Sep 10, 2022, 9:24:45 AM9/10/22
On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 7:52:26 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Good morning Corey, thanks again.
>
> 🌞

You’re welcome.

Victor Hugo Fan