Today's Final Jeopardy Clue:

NancyGene

Jun 22, 2022, 8:02:49 PM6/22/22
Category: 19th Century Literature

"This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird equally capable of speech."

W-Dockery

Jun 22, 2022, 8:10:18 PM6/22/22
NancyGene wrote:

> Category: 19th Century Literature

> "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird equally capable of speech."

Who was Edgar Allan Poe?

🙂

Edward Rochester Esq.

Jun 22, 2022, 8:15:21 PM6/22/22
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 8:02:49 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> Category: 19th Century Literature
>
> "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird equally capable of speech."

Who was 'Pickles'?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 22, 2022, 10:57:24 PM6/22/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Category: 19th Century Literature
>
> "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird
> equally capable of speech."

Walter Lantz wrote books? Colour moi teh surprisedest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IDGrKZ0Rs

<snicker>

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2022, 6:04:49 AM6/23/22
"Pious birds gather together to mourn the parrot's death"
~~Ovid

what's a few hundred centuries off in the grand scheme of
Time

NancyGene

Jun 23, 2022, 6:13:03 AM6/23/22
Correct. Other acceptable answers are: Pickles, Edgar Allan Poland, John Dunne, Ovid, and Horatio Hornberger. We have a tie game.

The tie-breaker clue is: What acerbic Scottish poet/IT professional is currently MIA from AAPC?

Ash Wurthing

Jun 23, 2022, 6:16:24 AM6/23/22
not an answer but a comment from the peanut gallery-- that's why he said I reminded him of someone from IT...

HC

Jun 23, 2022, 6:17:39 AM6/23/22
On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 6:13:03 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
Robert Louis Stevenson?

HC

Jun 23, 2022, 6:25:09 AM6/23/22
My bad. I read IT as TI, because I’m both stupid and dyslexic,
and immediately thought ‘Treasure Island’, which was written
by Robert Louis Stevenson, an often acerbic Scottish poet
whose talent is currently MIA from AAPC, because he’s dead.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jun 23, 2022, 6:50:28 AM6/23/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
Who is Peter J. Ross?

PS: My backup answer is Martijn "Zorro" Benders.

HC

Jun 23, 2022, 6:55:50 AM6/23/22
On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 6:50:28 AM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 2:57:24 AM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >> NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Walter Lantz wrote books? Colour moi teh surprisedest.
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IDGrKZ0Rs
> >>
> >> <snicker>
> > Correct. Other acceptable answers are: Pickles, Edgar Allan Poland,
> > John Dunne, Ovid, and Horatio Hornberger. We have a tie game.
> >
> > The tie-breaker clue is: What acerbic Scottish poet/IT professional
> > is currently MIA from AAPC?
> Who is Peter J. Ross?
>
> PS: My backup answer is Martijn "Zorro" Benders.

Damn. Great guess. I didn’t even think of him.

NancyGene

Jun 23, 2022, 7:13:45 AM6/23/22
The correct answer is Martijn Benders. Other acceptable answers are: Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert the Bruce, Macbeth, Pickles, and Jamie Fraser.

Will Dockery

Jun 23, 2022, 8:14:18 AM6/23/22
<Crickets>

So, what prize do I get for winning?

🙂

Victor H.

Jun 23, 2022, 4:35:43 PM6/23/22
Coole....

https://bigthink.com/high-culture/originally-poe-envisioned-a-parrot-not-a-raven/

Originally, Poe envisioned a parrot — not a raven

“Very naturally, a parrot, in the first instance, suggested itself, but was superseded forthwith by a Raven, as equally capable of speech, and infinitely more in keeping with the intended tone,” Poe explained in his piece in Graham’s. “I had now gone so far as the conception of a Raven — the bird of ill omen — monotonously repeating the one word, ‘Nevermore,’ at the conclusion of each stanza, in a poem of melancholy tone…” ---Edgar Allan Poe

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2022, 1:02:17 AM6/24/22
Good find.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jun 24, 2022, 8:46:43 AM6/24/22
A passage from "The Philosophy of Composition" can hardly be considered a "find." Every writer should have studied this essay in detail.

Sources for Poe's "Raven" include both Charles Dickens' "Barnaby Rudge" (in which a talking raven named "Grip" appeared) and Dickens' pet raven (also named "Grip"); and John Locke’s "An Essay Concerning Human Understanding."

Will Dockery

Jun 24, 2022, 9:27:57 AM6/24/22
On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 1:02:17 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Coole....
> > >
> > > https://bigthink.com/high-culture/originally-poe-envisioned-a-parrot-not-a-raven/
> > >
> > > ***************************************************************
> > >
> > > Originally, Poe envisioned a parrot — not a raven
> > >

> > > “Very naturally, a parrot, in the first instance, suggested itself, but was superseded forthwith by a Raven, as equally capable of speech, and infinitely more in keeping with the intended tone,” Poe explained in his piece in Graham’s. “I had now gone so far as the conception of a Raven — the bird of ill omen — monotonously repeating the one word, ‘Nevermore,’ at the conclusion of each stanza, in a poem of melancholy tone…” ---Edgar Allan Poe
> > >
> > > *****************************************************************
> > Good find.
> A passage from "The Philosophy of Composition" can hardly be considered a "find." Every writer should have studied this essay in detail.

Apparently, they haven't, though.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jun 24, 2022, 3:35:02 PM6/24/22
On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 9:27:57 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Good find.
> > A passage from "The Philosophy of Composition" can hardly be considered a "find." Every writer should have studied this essay in detail.
> Apparently, they haven't, though.

Apparently you haven't.

Nuff said.

Victor H.

Jun 24, 2022, 3:55:18 PM6/24/22
Yep....

Rachel

Jun 29, 2022, 5:06:17 PM6/29/22
"good one, will." didn't think of that.

Victor H.

Jun 29, 2022, 5:15:12 PM6/29/22
Hi there Ms. Rachel....!

Ash Wurthing

Jun 29, 2022, 6:07:59 PM6/29/22
On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
Why you waste time trying to enlighten them? If it didn't come from PPB, Wikipedia, the books of their Beat dawg gawds, Nat'l Lunpoon, MAD magazines, underground comix by amateurs, they wouldn't know or care to know about it. They are merely mindless minions to their pop culture idols.

General-Zod

Jun 29, 2022, 6:15:14 PM6/29/22

Exactly right....

Will Dockery

Jul 16, 2022, 4:07:31 PM7/16/22
Next question is, what do I win?

🙂

General-Zod

Jul 16, 2022, 4:20:15 PM7/16/22
Indeed, you nailed it....

W-Dockery

Jul 19, 2022, 12:25:22 AM7/19/22
It was a bogus contest, typical of Nancy Gene.

Michael Pendragon

Jul 19, 2022, 8:08:45 AM7/19/22
Aw... poor widdle Donkey thought he was going to win a prize.

Boo hoo.

Michael Pendragon
“If I wrote it, quote it, with proper attraction.”
-- Will Dockery

Will Dockery

Jul 19, 2022, 8:16:28 AM7/19/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 8:08:45 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 12:25:22 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > General-Zod wrote:

> > > Indeed, you nailed it....
> > It was a bogus contest, typical of Nancy Gene.
> Aw... poor widdle Donkey thought he was going to win a prize.
>
> Boo hoo.

It was a joke.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 1:19:55 AM8/22/22
I get a bit of deja vu reading the current threads about Nancy Gene and her bogus contests.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 9:33:34 AM8/22/22
Still butt-hurt that you didn't really win a prize, Donkey?

Boo-hoo.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 9:35:56 AM8/22/22
No, just making the point that the whole thing was bogus, as George Dance has also shown.

HTH and HAND.

ME

Aug 22, 2022, 9:42:56 AM8/22/22
The only point you’re making here is that you and dance are acting like whiny little children.
HTH

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 10:43:35 AM8/22/22
No, not really.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 11:18:23 AM8/22/22
Who else except whiny little children cry "Boo-hoo-hoo! I didn't det my pwize!"?

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 12:50:45 PM8/22/22
Not the point, really.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 1:30:49 PM8/22/22
It's very much the point, Donkey. You've been whining and crying and throwing a tantrum that NancyGene's "Jeopardy" thread was "bogus" because nobody gave you a prize.

Could you possibly be any more immature (apart from taking a crap in your trousers)?

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 1:39:19 PM8/22/22
Like I said:

> NancyGene wrote:
>>
>> Category: 19th Century Literature

>> "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird equally capable of speech."

> Who was Edgar Allan Poe?

HTH and HAND.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 2:03:02 PM8/22/22
What are you sniveling about, now, Donkey?

NancyGene posted a "Jeopardy" style question. You answered it.

It's just a fun game to play on Usenet.

It's not a real game show, and you don't win any prizes.

I know that you're hard up for waffles since Dave's disability check took a dirt nap, but no one is gong to send you a gift certificate to Waffle House.

Stop whining about it and move on.

Michael Pendragon
"I have not been to a Waffle House in months."
-- Will Dockery, discussing poetry.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 2:49:05 PM8/22/22
It was a joke, Pendragon.

Sorry it went over your head.

🙂

HC

Aug 22, 2022, 2:53:50 PM8/22/22
Sniveling and whining are synonymous with joking in Donkeyland. They are one and the same thing.

HC

Aug 22, 2022, 2:57:43 PM8/22/22
It was a snivel. It was a whine. It was a joke.
It was whatever. Words don’t matter in Donkeyland.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 3:03:17 PM8/22/22
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 8:10:18 PM UTC-4, I wrote:
> NancyGene wrote:
> >
> > Category: 19th Century Literature
>
> > "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird equally capable of speech."
> Who was Edgar Allan Poe?

Nope, it simply looks like I gave the correct answer in a bogus contest.

And so it goes.

🙂

HC

Aug 22, 2022, 3:21:28 PM8/22/22
That’s a joke.

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2022, 3:21:34 PM8/22/22
On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 11:13:45 AM UTC, NancyGene wrote:
> On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 10:55:50 AM UTC, HC wrote:
> > On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 6:50:28 AM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> > > NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in

> > > Who is Peter J. Ross?
> > >
> > > PS: My backup answer is Martijn "Zorro" Benders.
> > Damn. Great guess. I didn’t even think of him.
> The correct answer is Martijn Benders. Other acceptable answers are: Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert the Bruce, Macbeth, Pickles, and Jamie Fraser.

Cujo won the contest, since we had to have a tie-breaker. He answered Martijn Benders, which was the correct answer to: "What acerbic Scottish poet/IT professional is currently MIA from AAPC?" Cujo won an all-expenses paid trip to Pickles' rest stop on the border between California and Oregon. Things to see there are an old bike and filing cabinets.

HC

Aug 22, 2022, 3:24:18 PM8/22/22
Don’t forget the dead cat.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 3:26:41 PM8/22/22
Don't forget the mummified remains of a 29-year old cat.

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2022, 3:31:03 PM8/22/22
HC and Michael, George Dance read in a Reader's Digest that the mummified cat upped and ran away upon the croaking of its master. We are asking Snopes to verify this claim.

Ash Wurthing

Aug 22, 2022, 3:39:03 PM8/22/22
“Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the (strangest) thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.”
~~Maj. 'King' Kong, "Dr. Strangelove"

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 3:43:17 PM8/22/22
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 8:10:18 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> NancyGene wrote:
> >
> > Category: 19th Century Literature
>
> > "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird equally capable of speech."
> Who was Edgar Allan Poe?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Except that I answered the question first, as the thread shows.

HTH and HAND.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Aug 22, 2022, 3:49:33 PM8/22/22
😭

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 3:50:32 PM8/22/22
Donkey wanna cracker?

HC

Aug 22, 2022, 3:54:24 PM8/22/22
Donkey is a cracker.

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2022, 3:59:17 PM8/22/22
We see no evidence that the Donkey answered the question, let alone answered it first. We see that BPJ answered "Pickles," Cujo thought maybe "Walter Lantz," Ash guessed "Ovid," and other guesses were Edgar Allan Poland, John Dunne, and Horatio Hornberger. Cujo answered the tie-breaker correctly.

We are negotiating the prize for our next contest and are close to announcing that it will be an all-expenses paid skiing trip to DirtNap Dave Hill. (Ducky will take your picture at the bottom of the hill.)

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 4:03:49 PM8/22/22
On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 3:59:17 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 7:50:32 PM UTC, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 3:43:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 8:10:18 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >
> > > Except that I answered the question first, as the thread shows.
> > Donkey wanna cracker?
> We see no evidence that the Donkey answered the question, let alone answered it first

I noticed that you didn't seem to see my post.

🙂

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 22, 2022, 5:43:28 PM8/22/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
Thank you, I'll bring along my own cat. Mummified or not, a 45 year old
cat shouldn't bear the rigors too well.

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2022, 6:11:40 PM8/22/22
There's bad ju-ju (Jew-Jew?) at that rest stop, so your cat might freak out. Keep your cat in a carrier at all times. You could play shoot the filing cabinets or Bury the Bike. Legend has it that Pickles' 4 ex-wives haunt the place too.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 6:50:30 PM8/22/22
Forrest Ackerman's ghost is reportedly there as well... searching for the suitcase full of monster memorabilia the late, unlamented Pickles stole from him.

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2022, 7:03:35 PM8/22/22
Would all of Pickles' ghost kids be there too, along with his lawyer? Is the border between California and Oregon also known as the Canadian border?

ME

Aug 22, 2022, 7:09:52 PM8/22/22
Pickle’s was a real hoot and a half..... even if he was a fraud!

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2022, 7:25:11 PM8/22/22
And he was accepted and cherished by the Outcast crowd. Donkey bought his lies and plagiarism.

We assume that Pickles is actually dead--is there a reservation system for pissing on his grave?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 22, 2022, 7:50:55 PM8/22/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
I won't need a bike either. My tux follows me outside. I haven't taken
him all that far but he does follow me around in the cooler evenings.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 22, 2022, 7:52:32 PM8/22/22

> On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 10:50:30 PM UTC,
> michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 6:11:40 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:

How about the ghost groupies, wives and girlfriends? There had to be a
lot of stray knockoffs around Bob.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 9:30:11 PM8/22/22
More like 💯🙂

HTH and HAND.

ME

Aug 22, 2022, 9:50:27 PM8/22/22
He doesn’t get the ‘cry me a river’ emoji ?

Your incessant crying and whining here has never gone unnoticed, will.

Ash Wurthing

Aug 22, 2022, 9:52:31 PM8/22/22
☠️

Ash Wurthing

Aug 22, 2022, 9:55:49 PM8/22/22
I'll pay the swilly hill billy a homage:

LoseNet lubber
We don't give a flyin' fuck
what you think of us
So cry me a river
cuz you couldn't deliver
'n I'll play you a fiddle
for your razed flummadiddles
So cry us a sorry ass serenade
while I crash your masquerade

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 9:59:57 PM8/22/22
On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 9:50:27 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 21:30:11 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > 😭
> He doesn’t get the ‘cry me a river’

Like I said, 💯 is more appropriate.

🙂

ME

Aug 22, 2022, 10:08:02 PM8/22/22
So you 100% agree with ME that you’re crying like a little kid.

There’s no sense denying it Everyone has watched you and dance crying and carrying on about trivial BS here.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 10:41:19 PM8/22/22
On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 10:08:02 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 21:59:57 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > He doesn’t get the ‘cry me a river’
> > Like I said, 💯 is more appropriate.
> >

> So you 100% agree with ME

No, you're confused again.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 11:07:21 PM8/22/22
Sorry, Donkey. We've all watched you and (I'm sorry do say) George Dance crying and carrying on about trivial BS here.

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 11:18:59 PM8/22/22
You and your fellow trolls, yes.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 22, 2022, 11:29:02 PM8/22/22
Me and anyone who's been following the thread.

"NancyGene's contest is (sniff) bogus (sniff, sniff, sniff). I guessed Edgar Allen Poland (sniff) and she wouldn't even give me a prize! (Wah! Waah! Waaah! Waaaah! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)"

Will Dockery

Aug 22, 2022, 11:31:46 PM8/22/22
Like I said.

and anyone who's been following the thread.

> "NancyGene's contest is (sniff) bogus

Obviously.

And so it goes.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Aug 23, 2022, 8:48:15 AM8/23/22
No one expected you to think it was a real game show, Donkey.

And no one else who played expected to win a real prize.

I won't tell you to act like a man (that would be too much to expect), but could you at least attempt to comport yourself like an adolescent?

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 9:19:08 AM8/23/22
Donkeys don’t understand comportment.

Will Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 9:40:42 AM8/23/22
I didn't.

🙂

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 9:45:41 AM8/23/22
Words don’t matter to Donkeys in Donkeyland.

Will Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 10:05:22 AM8/23/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:07:59 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Good find.
> > A passage from "The Philosophy of Composition" can hardly be considered a "find." Every writer should have studied this essay in detail.
> >
> > Sources for Poe's "Raven" include both Charles Dickens' "Barnaby Rudge" (in which a talking raven named "Grip" appeared) and Dickens' pet raven (also named "Grip"); and John Locke’s "An Essay Concerning Human Understanding."
> Why you waste time trying to enlighten them? If it didn't come from PPB, Wikipedia, the books of their Beat dawg gawds, Nat'l Lunpoon, MAD magazines, underground comix by amateurs, they wouldn't know or care to know about it. They are merely mindless minions to their pop culture idols.

Says Ash, the Heavy Metal fanboy.

🙂

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 11:20:39 AM8/23/22
Like I said, words don’t matter to Donkeys in Donkeyland.

NancyGene

Aug 23, 2022, 11:43:17 AM8/23/22
It's easy to see why the Donkey didn't thrive in educational settings.

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 11:52:07 AM8/23/22
Words like thrive don’t matter to Donkeys.
Donkeys don’t thrive. Donkeys barely get by.

NancyGene

Aug 23, 2022, 11:55:51 AM8/23/22
According to Cujo, Donkeys always fail. That's what they have always done.

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 11:59:26 AM8/23/22
I have no reason to doubt that.

NancyGene

Aug 23, 2022, 1:52:57 PM8/23/22
On the Dockery family crest, it says "Nos Deficere" (we fail). The class motto for Carver High School is "Failure is the only option."
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 3:05:56 PM8/23/22
On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:15:14 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:

> Exactly right....

Fact is, it was the winning answer.

🙂

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 3:38:53 PM8/23/22
Is that why he keeps responding to this thread?

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 3:39:50 PM8/23/22
“winning”

Ash Wurthing

Aug 23, 2022, 4:17:35 PM8/23/22
Did you just attempt to insult me? How precious!

George J. Dance

Aug 23, 2022, 4:50:09 PM8/23/22
On 2022-08-23 10:05 a.m., Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:07:59 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
> Says Ash, the Heavy Metal fanboy.

Says Ash, the Bernie Sanders fanboy.

Will Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 6:12:35 PM8/23/22
Says Ash, who knows all about comics.

George J. Dance

Aug 23, 2022, 6:34:55 PM8/23/22
Says Ashy, who trusts all the media.

Will Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 6:38:26 PM8/23/22
Says Ash, who makes it up as he goes along.

HC

Aug 23, 2022, 6:49:42 PM8/23/22
Your fanboys rave about you!

George J. Dance

Aug 23, 2022, 6:56:18 PM8/23/22
Says Ash, who pretends to like HC's "poetry".

Victor Hugo Fan

Aug 23, 2022, 6:59:17 PM8/23/22
On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 4:50:09 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
Says Ash, the super slurping fanboy....

Will Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 7:09:59 PM8/23/22
Says Ash, who pretends he actually reads the posts before responding.

George J. Dance

Aug 23, 2022, 7:29:13 PM8/23/22
Says Ash, the Silly Senetto fanboy.

Victor Hugo Fan