HEY DANCE

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 9:33:32 AM5/11/22
Now that I have your attention.....one more chance...post a poem on any subject by tonight and I will post a poem on the same subject.

The other two, have been officially labeled 'cowards' to include blow-hards.

Save yourself from humiliation..Mensa man against senile man...same topic (your choice)...See ya after work.

SM

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 9:34:58 AM5/11/22
Full new poem, not your found bullshit snippets and link to your list of things.

Michael Pendragon

May 11, 2022, 10:11:10 AM5/11/22
George has instructed me to tell you that he hasn't posted (and one assumes, written) a poem in the past six months.

IIRC he had mentioned on several occasions that the weekly deadline for The Sunday Sampler was too short a time for him to write a poem in.

Not everyone is as prolific a writer as you.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 4:52:52 PM5/11/22
So why is he or the other two here, in this poetry group?

George J. Dance

May 11, 2022, 9:23:56 PM5/11/22
On 2022-05-11 9:34 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
>> Now that I have your attention.....one more chance...post a poem on any subject by tonight and I will post a poem on the same subject.
>>
>> The other two, have been officially labeled 'cowards' to include blow-hards.
>>
>> Save yourself from humiliation..Mensa man against senile man...same topic (your choice)...See ya after work.

Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

>> SM
>
> Full new poem, not your found bullshit snippets and link to your list of things.

You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
calling it "writing poetry."

Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 9:30:26 PM5/11/22
Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.

I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.

Post your shit right here, coward.

or Fuck off.

George J. Dance

May 11, 2022, 9:47:37 PM5/11/22
On 2022-05-11 9:30 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:23:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
>> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

>>> Full new poem, not your found bullshit snippets and link to your list of things.
>> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
>> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
>> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
>> calling it "writing poetry."
>>
>> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
>> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
>> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)

And here's the link:

> Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.
>
> I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.

Guess Who?

I'm usenet's greatest poet
As everyone will say.
The Village People love my work
And I'm not even gay.

The most prolific poet
The internet has known,
I've written fifty thousand poems
In the last week alone.

I sit at my computer
And dream of South and North,
And just like vomit from a drunk
The poems come rushing forth.

It's sometimes hard to type them,
They all come out so fast,
And some of them are really long
While some are just half-vast.

I've never learned poetics;
I know that I don't need 'em
Because I simply write the poems;
Let other people read 'em.

Oh once Bob Dylan phoned me
But didn't praise my work
So I hung up on him. He's just
A pissbum and a jerk.

I know he's simply jealous,
Like all those guys, of me.
That's why they bury all my stuff;
It's a conspiracy.

I know I could be published
And everyone would buy,
But knowing the conspiracy
Why would I even try?

So I just stay on usenet
Where true success depends,
Not on your money, or your fame,
But on your online friends.

I'm friends with half a dozen
True poets just like me.
Sometimes we write, sometimes we fight
With the conspiracy.

They say my poems are perfect,
And all I have to do
Is thank all six, and tell them all
Their poems are perfect, too.

> Post your shit right here, coward.

OK, here's the shit.

> or Fuck off.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2022, 9:48:47 PM5/11/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:23:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
To Senetto, writing poetry is a kind of contest.

George J. Dance

May 11, 2022, 9:49:48 PM5/11/22
On 2022-05-11 9:30 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:23:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
>> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

>>> Full new poem, not your found bullshit snippets and link to your list of things.
>> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
>> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
>> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
>> calling it "writing poetry."
>>
>> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
>> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
>> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)

and here's the link:
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.poems/c/qCT9WgHMJzw?hl=en

> Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.
>
> I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.

Well, here's your chance. I've had 12 hours (of which I've used two
minutes), while you get 24 under your rules, so don't whine when I
challenge you back. You can use my topic or not, but you have to use the
same rhyme scheme.

> Post your shit right here

Oh, FFS! Here you are, whiny baby.
(Remember, don't complain later about getting what you asked for.)
> , coward.

You have 24 hours.

> or Fuck off.

Clock's ticking, dude. Learn to rhyme quickly.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 9:53:22 PM5/11/22
Wow, I take that back, you've got the goods, now you have 6 years to refine this shit.

You're not a poet worth squat, you're just a poetry hunter and book boxer.

Come over to the good side, get your priorities straight.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2022, 10:05:01 PM5/11/22
While most of us consider you a feeble minded idiot, Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

🙂

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 10:07:25 PM5/11/22
Mensa man, do you belive your silly rhyme has any merit, any food for thought?

It's as bad as your run for office...nice try but you fail.

I have a good one for you having to do with Whale Hunting, Moby Dick, Capt. Ahab and all that sheet
but find it too offensive to the innocent involved. Lets just say it included a blow-hole.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2022, 10:09:12 PM5/11/22
As if a jealous, obsessive jackass like you would be qualified to make such a judgement, Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 11, 2022, 10:11:35 PM5/11/22

Will Dockery

May 11, 2022, 10:14:52 PM5/11/22
The poem went over your head, did it?

No surprise, you do seem rather feeble, Senetto.

🙂

George J. Dance

May 11, 2022, 10:50:53 PM5/11/22
You now have 23 hours to demonstrate you're not a coward.

Clock's ticking.

Michael Pendragon

May 11, 2022, 11:02:13 PM5/11/22
I hate to break it to you, Jim, but I'd say you've just been whupped.

Will Dockery

May 11, 2022, 11:08:55 PM5/11/22
Like I said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 12, 2022, 1:49:18 AM5/12/22
Sorry you think so, Michael, do you know how good it feels to have Twat Dance write some nonsense to my challenge?

Senile old me trolling the Mensa Man out of his poetry finding rat hole..even the Twat Doc and Sulzbach didn't bite.

I maintain, my poetry, no matter how long it takes to write, out shines that of the Three Splooges, Sulzbach, Dance and Dockery.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 2:00:04 AM5/12/22
Right now he's too busy whining.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

May 12, 2022, 9:16:52 AM5/12/22
William Topaz McGonagall outshines the Donkey and his Stink.

That said, I wasn't saying that George's poem is better than yours (you didn't actually post one in this thread) -- just that he met your challenge while satirizing you in the process. That's the kind of move I would pull.

As I've said before, the Donkey and his Stink are terminally untalented imbeciles -- G.D. is not. He may run with the retards, but that doesn't mean he's one of them.

Michael Pendragon
"Memories... pressed between the pages just like fine wine...…........"
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, career pissbum

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 12, 2022, 9:52:07 AM5/12/22
He not only runs with them, but supports and says nothing about their destruction of this group but talks circles around the 'burying' that happens, into our conspiracy of retaliation, burying the enemies...You may think Dance has talent but I wonder why he sides with the talent-less.

So, after the 'jism', the senility 'the old man, memory loss' and his silly nonsense trying his best to show comprehension page after page with spaghetti logic, I will take my challenge with him doing his satire and rank my troll not as good as "Zorro" and the idiot, but as good as I could manage.

I've tried the poetic game, the Sunday Sampler..now your AYoS and still find this place a tossed salad of fools.

One more time, thanks for the AYoS, for without , I'd be long gone.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 10:01:13 AM5/12/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:16:52 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
Says Michael Pendragon, the Peter Keating of poetry.

🙂

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 10:02:12 AM5/12/22
Whine much, Senetto?

🙂

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 12, 2022, 10:05:07 AM5/12/22
Of course not, just correcting the record, dry drunk.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 10:07:22 AM5/12/22
Except that George Dance corrected you first, Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 12, 2022, 10:09:14 AM5/12/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:07:22 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Except that George Dance corrected you first, Senetto.
>
> HTH and HAND.

"Corrected"?

Explain.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 10:13:00 AM5/12/22
A topical poem that entertains while also correcting the lies and misrepresentations and sets the record straight.

And so it goes.

🙂

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 12, 2022, 10:19:58 AM5/12/22

Edward Rochester Esq.

May 12, 2022, 10:23:10 AM5/12/22
This from a guy that Bellows ZORRO and informs how black pussy is built differently and is warm and bushy.

Acid has destroyed what little you had to begin with.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 10:32:30 AM5/12/22
Senetto seems to have missed this one.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

May 12, 2022, 10:51:25 AM5/12/22
I wonder about that as well.

You'd once said that you thought he seemed like a basically good guy who'd fallen in with the wrong group, and who had gotten in too deep to feel that he had a way out -- so he was stuck defending NAMBLA supporters like Pick because Pick was on the team he'd allied himself with.

That's probably not too far off the money.

George and Will allied against PJR and his friends from AUK, and have continued to remain allies, for over 15 years.

According to T4T rules, if Will supports George, George must support Will. And, if Will's socks support George, then George must support Will's socks.

Simply put, it's Do unto others, as they do unto you.

So if the trolls say "Good find, George," George has to say "Good poem" in return.

George will never come over to the good side, as he will never abandon the dark side to do so. However, he will treat the good side as well as the good side treats him.

If you want peace with George, treat him the way you'd like him to treat you.

But you have to accept the fact that he will continue to support the Donkey and his socks... and be careful not to include him in your attacks against them.

> So, after the 'jism', the senility 'the old man, memory loss' and his silly nonsense trying his best to show comprehension page after page with spaghetti logic, I will take my challenge with him doing his satire and rank my troll not as good as "Zorro" and the idiot, but as good as I could manage.

One problem with his T4T approach is that it places the onus for establishing a truce upon his opponents. He will not initiate an action -- only react to yours. I find placing oneself in such a position to be little different from the behavior of a petulant, spoiled child... however, we have no choice but to deal with such a child except on its own terms. If your challenge was a Zorro-like troll, it failed because G.D.'s poem is very well executed.

> I've tried the poetic game, the Sunday Sampler..now your AYoS and still find this place a tossed salad of fools.
>
> One more time, thanks for the AYoS, for without , I'd be long gone.

Thanks for staying, and for being such an important part of AYoS.

Like the Sunday Sampler before it, AYoS remains the one place in a so-called "poetry group" where one can actually find poetry.

Michael Pendragon
"There's nobody here but me, Chuck. I've driven every last one of them away..!"
-- Will Dockery in a rare moment of candor.

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 10:57:37 AM5/12/22
Hilarious when malicious trolls like Jim Senetto and Michael Pendragon try to proclaim their gang of trolls, thugs and cyberbullies the "good side".

And so it goes.

🙂
Message has been deleted

Family Guy

May 12, 2022, 11:59:24 AM5/12/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> Now that I have your attention.....one more chance...post a poem on any subject by tonight and I will post a poem on the same subject.
>
> The other two, have been officially labeled 'cowards' to include blow-hards.
>
> Save yourself from humiliation..Mensa man against senile man...same topic (your choice)...See ya after work.
>
> SM

Are you trying to say that Dance ISN'T somehow a coward?

Family Guy

May 12, 2022, 12:00:45 PM5/12/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:23:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-11 9:34 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> >> Now that I have your attention.....one more chance...post a poem on any subject by tonight and I will post a poem on the same subject.
> >>
> >> The other two, have been officially labeled 'cowards' to include blow-hards.
> >>
> >> Save yourself from humiliation..Mensa man against senile man...same topic (your choice)...See ya after work.
> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

if you are "Mensa man," then how come you are not smart enough to see the trolls and spams from the Dockery and his pet chihuahua?

> >> SM
> >
> > Full new poem, not your found bullshit snippets and link to your list of things.

> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
> calling it "writing poetry."

If someone wanted shit cranked out an called it "writing poetry" there is always Dockery.

> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)

Because you are just as big of a troll as the others.

Family Guy

May 12, 2022, 12:01:22 PM5/12/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10:05:01 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:30:26 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:

> > > Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
> > > accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

> > > You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
> > > allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
> > > shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
> > > calling it "writing poetry."
> > >
> > > Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
> > > up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
> > > that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)
> > Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward
> While most of us consider you a feeble minded idiot, Senetto.

Please define "most of us."
I certainly don't.

> HTH and HAND.
>
> 🙂
> along with the rest of your bum club.
> >
> > I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.
> >
> > Post your shit right here, coward.
> >
> > or Fuck off.

Family Guy

May 12, 2022, 12:05:51 PM5/12/22

> > > Sorry you think so, Michael, do you know how good it feels to have Twat Dance write some nonsense to my challenge?
> > >
> > > Senile old me trolling the Mensa Man out of his poetry finding rat hole..even the Twat Doc and Sulzbach didn't bite.
> > >
> > > I maintain, my poetry, no matter how long it takes to write, out shines that of the Three Splooges, Sulzbach, Dance and Dockery.
> > William Topaz McGonagall outshines
> Says Michael Pendragon, the Peter Keating of poetry.

Says Will Dockery, the King's Fool of AAPC.

Family Guy

May 12, 2022, 12:08:27 PM5/12/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:57:37 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Hilarious when malicious trolls like Jim Senetto and Michael Pendragon try to proclaim their gang of trolls, thugs and cyberbullies the "good side".
>
> And so it goes.
>
> 🙂

"Malicious trolls" are the ones that flood the newsgroup with self-praise, necroposting, personal attacks and spam.
Ergo, you and your lap dog.

W-Dockery

May 12, 2022, 12:55:14 PM5/12/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:57:37 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Hilarious when malicious trolls like Jim Senetto and Michael Pendragon try to proclaim their gang of trolls, thugs and cyberbullies the "good side".
>>
>> And so it goes.
>>
>> 🙂

> "Malicious trolls" are the ones

Look in the mirror for starters, Alex.

HTH and HAND.

Zod

May 12, 2022, 1:05:14 PM5/12/22
Quite excellent, G.D....

General-Zod

May 12, 2022, 5:00:17 PM5/12/22
George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-05-11 9:34 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
>>> Now that I have your attention.....one more chance...post a poem on any subject by tonight and I will post a poem on the same subject.
>>>
>>> The other two, have been officially labeled 'cowards' to include blow-hards.
>>>
>>> Save yourself from humiliation..Mensa man against senile man...same topic (your choice)...See ya after work.

> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

Ha ha.

>>> SM
>>
>> Full new poem, not your found bullshit snippets and link to your list of things.

> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
> calling it "writing poetry."

> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)

Senetto will still find something to whine and moan about.....

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 9:34:16 PM5/12/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:02:13 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:53:22 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:

> > > And here's the link:

> > > OK, here's the shit.

> > Wow, I take that back, you've got the goods, now you have 6 years to refine this shit.
> >
> > You're not a poet worth squat, you're just a poetry hunter and book boxer.
> >
> > Come over to the good side, get your priorities straight.
> I hate to break it to you, Jim, but I'd say you've just been whupped.

As expected.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

May 12, 2022, 10:56:27 PM5/12/22
Shut up, Donkey.

Let us not forget that you failed to meet Jim's challenge -- and hid behind George Dance like the craven little coward that you are.

Michael Pendragon
"The 'incest taboo' cannot be predicated on known biology, but is a human sociopolitical category."
-- The late, unlamented Stephen "Pickles" Pickering, justifying his acts of child molestation

Will Dockery

May 12, 2022, 11:25:11 PM5/12/22
I don't write poetry on demand, or from some foolish challenge.

Never have and never will.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

May 13, 2022, 8:51:26 AM5/13/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 11:25:11 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I don't write poetry on demand, or from some foolish challenge.
>
> Never have and never will.

Bullshit.

You've written poetry on demand for the Sunday Sampler.

Jim would kick your butt in any poetry contest, and you know it.

Hell, we all know it.

Jim challenged. You ran away and hid.

End of story.

Michael Pendragon
"I don't think, I am."
(Quod non Cogito, ergo sum.)
-- Will Donkey refuting René Descartes.

Will Dockery

May 13, 2022, 9:56:38 AM5/13/22
Wrong, Pendragon.

I wrote poetry for the Sunday Sampler because I wanted to, not because it was demanded.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

May 13, 2022, 10:31:06 AM5/13/22
On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:56:38 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Wrong, Pendragon.
>
> I wrote poetry for the Sunday Sampler because I wanted to, not because it was demanded.

That's almost as funny as Ilya's "feudalism" quote.

"Poetry on demand" doesn't mean that some ogre is sitting over a bunch of poets, cracking a whip, and growling "Write!, write!"

The Sunday Sampler posted a weekly topic on which everyone had to write an original poem. That's the *definition* of "poetry on demand."

Everyone who contributed to the Sampler wrote poetry on demand.

Damn, but you're one dumbassed Donkey!

Michael Pendragon
"I regard Romeo and Juliet to not just be a play about romantic love, but rather a metaphor for Europe's transformation from feudalism to civilization. Through the lovers' sacrifice the families realize the pointlessness of their feud and come together to work on building a civilization."
-- Ilya Shambat

Will Dockery

May 13, 2022, 10:32:36 AM5/13/22
No, I write poetry by my choice, not from demands from a cyberbully wannabe.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

May 13, 2022, 11:08:38 AM5/13/22
On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:32:36 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> No, I write poetry by my choice, not from demands from a cyberbully wannabe.

That is *not* what "writing on demand" means.

Your illiteracy is showing (as per usual).

W-Dockery

May 13, 2022, 12:05:17 PM5/13/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:32:36 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> No, I write poetry by my choice, not from demands from a cyberbully wannabe.
>>

> That is *not* what "writing on demand" means.

That's exactly what Senetto does here, over and over.

I'm not interested in his bullshit.

HTH and HAND.

General-Zod

May 13, 2022, 12:20:18 PM5/13/22
Ha ha ha... you nailed the little Senetto fuckwit...

Zod

May 13, 2022, 12:21:22 PM5/13/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:

> Now that I have your attention..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will whine and moan for a hundred posts, Senetto...?

Ha ha....

W-Dockery

May 21, 2022, 1:20:17 AM5/21/22
George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-05-11 9:30 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>>> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
>>> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

>>> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
>>> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
>>> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
>>> calling it "writing poetry."
>>>
>>> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
>>> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
>>> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)
>>

> And here's the link:

>> Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.
>>
>> I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.

Did Senetto ever post his poem in this challenge?

George J. Dance

May 21, 2022, 1:31:47 AM5/21/22
No. Apparently he took his own advice:

>>> Post your shit right here, coward.
>>>
>>> or Fuck off.

Will Dockery

May 21, 2022, 5:34:32 AM5/21/22
Oh, I see.

🙂

General Zod

May 31, 2022, 4:44:58 PM5/31/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:49:48 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-11 9:30 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
> >> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

> >> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
> >> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
> >> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
> >> calling it "writing poetry."
> >>
> >> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
> >> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
> >> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)
> >
> and here's the link:
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.poems/c/qCT9WgHMJzw?hl=en
> >
> > Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.
> >
> > I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.
> Well, here's your chance. I've had 12 hours (of which I've used two
> minutes), while you get 24 under your rules, so don't whine when I
> challenge you back. You can use my topic or not, but you have to use the
> same rhyme scheme.
>
> > Post your shit right here
>
> Oh, FFS! Here you are, whiny baby.
> (Remember, don't complain later about getting what you asked for.)
Out-damned-standing....!

Now where is Senetto's response poem....?

> > , coward.
>
> You have 24 hours.
> >
> > or Fuck off.
> >

> Clock's ticking, dude. Learn to rhyme quickly.

Ha ha...

Will Dockery

May 31, 2022, 8:25:13 PM5/31/22
Good find.

🙂

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 10:22:03 AM11/17/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 1:31:47 AM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
And, apparently forgot all about it.

> [...]

Deja Vu all over again. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 10:34:56 AM11/17/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:49:48 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-11 9:30 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
> >> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

> >> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
> >> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
> >> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
> >> calling it "writing poetry."
> >>
> >> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
> >> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
> >> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)
> >
> > Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.
> >
> > I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.
> Well, here's your chance. I've had 12 hours (of which I've used two
> minutes), while you get 24 under your rules, so don't whine when I
> challenge you back. You can use my topic or not, but you have to use the
> same rhyme scheme.
>
> > Post your shit right here
>
> Oh, FFS! Here you are, whiny baby.
> (Remember, don't complain later about getting what you asked for.)
> > , coward.
>
> You have 24 hours.
> >
> > or Fuck off.
> >

> Clock's ticking, dude. Learn to rhyme quickly.

Six months later and Jim Senetto is back to his same feeble minded bullshit.

And so it goes.

Robert Burrows

Nov 17, 2022, 12:11:22 PM11/17/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> Now that I have your attention.....one more chance...post a poem on any subject by tonight and I will post a poem on the same subject.
>
> The other two, have been officially labeled 'cowards' to include blow-hards.
>
> Save yourself from humiliation..Mensa man against senile man...same topic (your choice)...See ya after work.
>
> SM

Instead of rising to Jim's challenge
George made counter challenge
to change the subject.
George failed.

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 1:58:26 PM11/17/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10:50:53 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-11 9:53 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> And here's the link:

> >> OK, here's the shit.

> > Wow, I take that back, you've got the goods, now you have 6 years to refine this shit.
> >
> > You're not a poet worth squat, you're just a poetry hunter and book boxer.
> >
> > Come over to the good side, get your priorities straight.
> You now have 23 hours to demonstrate you're not a coward.
>
> Clock's ticking.

And, apparently, Jim Senetto never replied to this.

And so it goes.

W-Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 2:28:21 PM11/17/22
Not really:

------

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:49:48 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-11 9:30 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> Mensa man vs. mentally-ill man. (That's more alliterative, and also more
> >> accurate in terms of how we've each described the other in the past.)

> >> You are just too much, MIM. After I've spent a week arguing against your
> >> allies that "writing poetry" is not the same thing as cranking out some
> >> shit in 2 minutes, you insist on a shit-cranking competition and on
> >> calling it "writing poetry."
> >>
> >> Very well, I'll crank out some shit for you, and post a link after it's
> >> up on RAP. (You should know, as I've asked Mr. Pendragon to remind you,
> >> that I haven't been posting poetry on aapc for months and don't plan to.)
> >
> > Sorry Georgi, I now consider you a coward along with the rest of your bum club.
> >
> > I can outwrite you any time, any day, any topic.
> Well, here's your chance. I've had 12 hours (of which I've used two
> minutes), while you get 24 under your rules, so don't whine when I
> challenge you back. You can use my topic or not, but you have to use the
> same rhyme scheme.
>
> > Post your shit right here
>
> Oh, FFS! Here you are, whiny baby.
> (Remember, don't complain later about getting what you asked for.)
>
> > , coward.
>
> You have 24 hours.
> >
> > or Fuck off.
> >

> Clock's ticking, dude. Learn to rhyme quickly.

------

Six months later and Jim Senetto is back to his same feeble minded bullshit.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 17, 2022, 3:14:26 PM11/17/22
On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 2:28:21 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > George failed.
> Not really:

So funny how you to try to tell everyone what to believe. You want no moderator, yet you act like the moderator by overruling everyone, post editng anything they say and trying to enforce people to accept your narrative, your poetry and taste as the greatest...

> Six months later and Jim Senetto is back to his same feeble minded bullshit.

And you never stopped your laming bullshit...

This is "real poetry" I suppose
to a donkey and his sock monkey, so it goes
it's just auto correct typoes
you shit slinging monkeys, so slings back the donkey
a corrected record you all should know so it must go
on and on with so many nods and hellos

Alas! The ignominy of this impasse
Of someone having to act like an ass
Braying so boldly and behaving so crass
A jack ass so smug in his house of glass
And those his ass editor rate as low class
he harasses to create a hypocritical morass
a "real poetry" shitsty that shows "real class"
in shit slinging by a "victim", yet crass as ass

Comix poet performer, you promised poetry
but instead we're given spiced ham with a side of ego
The audience held captive, grows restless and so hungry
their grumbling murmurs rumbles of curses
Who knows the themes and meter, will be rhyme votary
Unto the faithful, can they deliver the verses?

I, Ash, upon my throne of your thrown stones, so wise assly I try to intone, but so called superior, better read, "real poetry" Pharisees don't seem to understand a single word that is not their own. Perhaps I should be consuming acid and writing in broken English in incomplete thoughts before they can comprehend.

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 3:31:09 PM11/17/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10:50:53 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-11 9:53 p.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> And here's the link:

> >> OK, here's the shit.

> > Wow, I take that back, you've got the goods, now you have 6 years to refine this shit.
> >
> > You're not a poet worth squat, you're just a poetry hunter and book boxer.
> >
> > Come over to the good side, get your priorities straight.
> You now have 23 hours to demonstrate you're not a coward.
>
> Clock's ticking.

Six months later... still ticking.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Nov 17, 2022, 4:02:59 PM11/17/22
Six years later, sWill is still LAMe spamming, trolling n fighting with everybody and attempting to lame them and present his narrative as the record...
And as sWill says, so it will go...

And so it goes with such sound and furious flurry from an idiot, a poor player spamming and fending for his hour upon the stage until he is heard no more.
And so it will go until the bitter end, not with an encore but with fate's snicker at the simpering whimper...
AAPC: Ye Wasted Words

Alas and so it goes, so blows Big Trollin' Willy Obsesso...
Why does he obsess with blowin' so? Because that's all he knows!
Obession obsessos always say 'so it goes' while they blow the big troll dung ho!

And woe to those who do not heed my told you so, for he will go-- on and on, as he always blows. Going on and on with his real poetry shit slinging performance show.
So quotes the poetry carrion crow...

And if it would please the gods to grant it
It would satisfy me to see an end to Dockey's shit
For poetry, he is obviously unfit
he's here merely for the tat to the tit
Apparently he can't get any breast play any other way!
It seems to me that this entertains the gods
to subject all of us with Will and Zod
so I must get to work for I still owe my god.

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 6:44:28 PM11/17/22
Senetto gave up and actually pretended to leave the group for a few days.

🙂

W.Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 10:02:24 PM11/17/22
Obsess much, Ash?