Re: Stephan The Scab

Message has been deleted

michaelmalef...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2017, 9:30:19 PM12/8/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> Stephan, 'The Scab', face Pickering
> had a huge Semitic nose,
> and if you've read his 'fractals',
> you have seen how much he trolls.
>
> Both of his fellow Splooges,
> Deception and Snidely Dunce,
> try to support poor scab face.
> That's why we all call them cunts.
>
> Then one lonely Christmas Eve,
> Captain Deception cried,
> 'Scab face, your butt hole's so tight.
> Won't you ride my ass tonight?'
>
> Then Snidely Duncecap splooged them.
> And they all shouted out with glee,
> 'We are the group's Three Splooges,
> and all we do is Bukake!'

I'm saving this one for posterity.

Seriously, this is an excellent work, Corey. It stayed on-topic throughout, the narrative progressed naturally, the ending was strong, and the jokes were funny. I laughed out loud twice.
Message has been deleted

George J. Dance

Dec 9, 2017, 6:10:15 AM12/9/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> Stephan, 'The Scab', face Pickering
> had a huge Semitic nose,

The 'huge Semitic nose' is a revealing touch, and gets the anti-Semites reading.

> and if you've read his 'fractals',
> you have seen how much he trolls.

'Nose' and 'trolls' don't rhyme of course (though O expect Pedodragon will be in here insisting that they're just perfect).

> Both of his fellow Splooges,
> Deception and Snidely Dunce,

I'd point out that your line doesn't scan, but that will probably lead to hundreds of posts insisting from both you and Pedodragon that "DE-cept-tion" is
the way "we all" say it (just as you two are still doing with "DE-fe-cate").

> try to support poor scab face.
> That's why we all call them cunts.

"That's why Corey calls them cunts" is not only more alliterative, but more accurate.

> Then one lonely Christmas Eve,
> Captain Deception cried,
> 'Scab face, your butt hole's so tight.
> Won't you ride my ass tonight?'

Think about what you're writing. You're claiming that your subjects are gay Jews who have constantly have sex with each other. Why would they have 'tight' assholes?

> Then Snidely Duncecap splooged them.

See above. In your previous stanza, you were writing about Stephan Pickering sodomizing me; now, all of a sudden, you've got me coming in over him.

> And they all shouted out with glee,
> 'We are the group's Three Splooges,
> and all we do is Bukake!'

You misspelled bukkake - which proves you don't have to spell it fantasize about it.

Anyway, since you're not going to listen but insist it's just perfect, all I can do is wish you luck in trying to "publish" it.

George J. Dance

Dec 9, 2017, 6:14:49 AM12/9/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 5:00:04 AM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> If it made you laugh, it worked.

So you reached your reader. Good for you: I look forward to reading it in Pedodragon's next anthology.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George J. Dance

Dec 9, 2017, 6:34:18 AM12/9/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 9:30:19 PM UTC-5, Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Stephan, 'The Scab', face Pickering
> > had a huge Semitic nose,
> > and if you've read his 'fractals',
> > you have seen how much he trolls.
> >
> > Both of his fellow Splooges,
> > Deception and Snidely Dunce,
> > try to support poor scab face.
> > That's why we all call them cunts.
> >
> > Then one lonely Christmas Eve,
> > Captain Deception cried,
> > 'Scab face, your butt hole's so tight.
> > Won't you ride my ass tonight?'
> >
> > Then Snidely Duncecap splooged them.
> > And they all shouted out with glee,
> > 'We are the group's Three Splooges,
> > and all we do is Bukake!'
>
> I'm saving this one for posterity.
>
> Seriously, this is an excellent work, Corey.

SLURP!!!

> I laughed out loud twice.

Figures.
Message has been deleted

George J. Dance

Dec 9, 2017, 7:20:21 AM12/9/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 6:41:26 AM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> I think he was being facetious, George.
> This isn't worth saving for posterity

Au contraire, old chap. It speaks volumes about the author - tells us he's a homophobe and an anti-Semite - and, who knows, that might some day be of interest to someone.

, and
> it certainly isn't an excellent work.

To put it mildly. But Col. Burke, Lord Penis, and the like will love it; so at least you've found an audience.

> It took
> all of five minutes to write

Par for the course.

> , just for fun.

Whatever floats your boat. If you have fun imagining me and Will as big-nosed Jews who have gay sex, go for it. I'll do my best to help archive it.

Message has been deleted

George J. Dance

Dec 9, 2017, 8:00:09 AM12/9/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 7:33:28 AM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> Actually, I'm having fun imagining
> what motivates you to write stuff
> like that this early in the morning.

> I'm very surprised you think I'm an
> anti-Semitic homophobe, George.

People can read your poem about the huge-nosed Jews being fags and judge for themselves, anti-Semitic homophobe. That's why it's now archived on the web, and linked on my wiki article on you.

I'll also be adding a quote from me, which I'd better get written, so I can quote it - I'll also have to post it in a new thread, so it will be easier to link).

Message has been deleted

michaelmalef...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2017, 1:26:17 PM12/9/17

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancygene...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2017, 3:05:09 PM12/9/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Stephan, 'The Scab', face Pickering
> > had a huge Semitic nose,
> > and if you've read his 'fractals',
> > you have seen how much he trolls.
> >
> > Both of his fellow Splooges,
> > Deception and Snidely Dunce,
> > try to support poor scab face.
> > That's why we all call them cunts.
> >
> > Then one lonely Christmas Eve,
> > Captain Deception cried,
> > 'Scab face, your butt hole's so tight.
> > Won't you ride my ass tonight?'
> >
> > Then Snidely Duncecap splooged them.
> > And they all shouted out with glee,
> > 'We are the group's Three Splooges,
> > and all we do is Bukake!'

Excellent and so appropriate for the season. SiriusXM will be contacting you to add this to their holiday music channel, along with "Here Comes Pickering" and any other poems and songs for which we care to sign a release. Movie rights may follow.