Reasonable Doubt

driveby

Dec 26, 2017, 4:14:50 PM12/26/17
Reasonable Doubt

As day turns dark, thoughts of murder enter my mind,
well placed bullets into ignorance, the nod
of simultaneous agreement
as if tethered to strings of puppets.

No names, mind you, court records will not show premeditation,
as ‘innocent’ is shouted out from black robes of sanity…
but alas, I don’t have enough ammunition to rid all, just imagination
which I am allowed under the Constitution.

Just thoughts, mind you, as a commercial runs
on Duck Dynasty, a place where I gather insight,
and the courage
that fuels capitol offense thoughts.