Direct open challenge to G. Dance

Edward Rochester Esq.

Nov 17, 2022, 6:55:56 AM11/17/22
Once again, I'll ask. You write a new poem; I write a new poem on the same topic chosen by NancyGene

Any style or length.

Answer by noon. Your paranoia seems to distract what you read.

Poems will be submitted by noon on the 18th (tomorrow).

Pretty plain and simple.

Edward Rochester Esq.

Nov 17, 2022, 8:06:53 AM11/17/22
bump for Dance

Edward Rochester Esq.

Nov 17, 2022, 8:57:38 AM11/17/22
bump again for Dance

NancyGene

Nov 17, 2022, 9:20:02 AM11/17/22
We suggest for a topic: "The exciting life of a ladies man."

Edward Rochester Esq.

Nov 17, 2022, 9:25:27 AM11/17/22
One must have the Bogart, Brando grin, the tilt of Fedora, the youngish eyes of Dean,
or all is lost. Throw in the skillet skills of Bourdain and it's time to eat.

NancyGene

Nov 17, 2022, 10:23:32 AM11/17/22
In other words, the topic would be something that a George Dance would know nothing about and couldn't even imagine a poem on the topic?

George J. Dance

Nov 17, 2022, 5:03:59 PM11/17/22
On 2022-11-17 6:55 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> Once again, I'll ask. You write a new poem; I write a new poem on the same topic chosen by NancyGene

Once again, I have no interest in your trolling challenges. I humored
you once, and you lost. Suck it up, buttercup.

You're getting to be as much of a troll as Bobby Burro.

<snip>

Edward Rochester Esq.

Nov 17, 2022, 5:07:42 PM11/17/22
Seriously, you're such a fucking pussy.

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 5:29:48 PM11/17/22
Obsess much, Senetto?

,🙂

Ash Wurthing

Nov 17, 2022, 5:34:58 PM11/17/22
Despite sWill's false claims, he can be brought into any thread-- except for commentary threads!

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 5:49:47 PM11/17/22
Yes, any thread that interests me.

HTH and HAND.

Ash Wurthing

Nov 17, 2022, 7:23:38 PM11/17/22
But not my poetry apparently-- so much for "I'm here for the poetry"
You delete, belittle and bury poetry that's not your own!

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 7:27:15 PM11/17/22
On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:23:38 PM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 5:49:47 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Despite, he can be brought into any thread
> > Yes, any thread that interests me.
> But not my poetry apparently

True, I'm not interested in your poetry.

No offense intended.

-- so much for "I'm here for the poetry"
> You delete, belittle and bury poetry that's not your own!

Not at all, I enjoy a wide range of poetry.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 17, 2022, 9:07:13 PM11/17/22
On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 5:03:59 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-11-17 6:55 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > Once again, I'll ask. You write a new poem; I write a new poem on the same topic chosen by NancyGene
> >
> Once again, I have no interest in your trolling challenges. I humored
> you once, and you lost. Suck it up, buttercup.

Really?

If you have no interest in accepting a challenge, why did you bitch, moan, whine and cry (and claim that Robert and I conspired to draw your attention away from Jim's challenge) because you missed Jim's latest contest?

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2022, 9:42:50 PM11/17/22
On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 5:03:59 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
Their whining is uncanny in similarity.

W-Dockery

Nov 18, 2022, 2:41:18 AM11/18/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 5:03:59 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-11-17 6:55 a.m., Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
>
>> > Once again, I'll ask. You write a new poem; I write a new poem on the same topic chosen by NancyGene
>> >
>> Once again, I have no interest in your trolling challenges. I humored
>> you once, and you lost. Suck it up, buttercup.

> Really?

> If you have no interest in accepting a challenge

Why should George Dance care about Jim Senetto and his repetitive, feeble-minded bluster?

🙂