That NastyGene / gjd

George Dance

Dec 19, 2022, 5:01:40 PM12/19/22
This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.

That NastyGene

That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
You know why they're the Queen of Mean?

The answer's clear, though rather grim;
They do it all for little Jim.

They write a nasty post on Dance,
And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;

They write a nasty post on Pick,
And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;

They write a nasty post on Will,
And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;

They write a nasty post on Jordy --
Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";

They write a nasty post on Zod,
And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"

And then they post on plagiarism
And Jimmy finally makes some jism.

= gjd

General-Zod

Dec 19, 2022, 5:50:13 PM12/19/22
Ha ha... a classic...

Michael Pendragon

Dec 19, 2022, 7:37:46 PM12/19/22
Jim's left the group, so Georgy Porgy's up to his old tricks again.

But we all know what happens when the boys come out to play.

George Dance

Dec 19, 2022, 8:11:42 PM12/19/22
On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 7:37:46 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> > This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.
> >

> > That NastyGene
> >
> > That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
> > You know why they're the Queen of Mean?
> >
> > The answer's clear, though rather grim;
> > They do it all for little Jim.
> >
> > They write a nasty post on Dance,
> > And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;
> >
> > They write a nasty post on Pick,
> > And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;
> >
> > They write a nasty post on Will,
> > And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;
> >
> > They write a nasty post on Jordy --
> > Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";
> >
> > They write a nasty post on Zod,
> > And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"
> >
> > And then they post on plagiarism
> > And Jimmy finally makes some jism.
> >
> > = gjd
> Jim's left the group,

He's still reading; and even posting, in his cage.

> so Georgy Porgy's up to his old tricks again.
>

> But we all know what happens when the boys come out to play.

We all know what happened: Jimmy Jackass ran away.

Family Guy

Dec 19, 2022, 8:14:29 PM12/19/22
On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
You're a lame one, Mr. Dance.
You really are an ass.
You're as cuddly as a porcupine, you're as
charming as a fart, Mr. Dance
You're a terrible person who with a lonely,
broken heart!

You're an idiot, Mr. Dance.
Your skull's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of feces, you've got
cigarette butts in your car, Mr. Dance
I wouldn't touch you even if it meant
giving you CPR!

You're a vile one, Mr. Dance.
You have stupidity all throughout.
You have all the tender sweetness of a
drunk and confused Kanye West,
Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take Kanye West!

You're a foul one, Mr. Dance.
You're a sucky-wucky ass.
Your heart is full of built up cholesterol,
Your soul is full of crass,
The three words that best describe you
are as follows, and I quote
"Idiot, Moron, jackass!"

You're a rotter, Mr. Dance.
You're the king of sinful trolls.
Your heart's a dead squirrel splotched
with moldy purple spots, Mr. Dance
Your posts are appalling dump heaps
overflowing with the most disgraceful
Assortment of deplorable rubbish
imaginable, mangled up in tangled up
knots!

You nauseate me, Mr. Dance
With a nauseous super "naus"!
You're a stupid filthy old man and you
never, ever floss, Mr. Dance
You're a three decker sauerkraut and
dog turd sandwich with arsenic sauce!

W-Dockery

Dec 19, 2022, 8:20:12 PM12/19/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>
>> This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.
>>

>> That NastyGene
>>
>> That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
>> You know why they're the Queen of Mean?
>>
>> The answer's clear, though rather grim;
>> They do it all for little Jim.
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Dance,
>> And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Pick,
>> And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Will,
>> And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Jordy --
>> Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Zod,
>> And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"
>>
>> And then they post on plagiarism
>> And Jimmy finally makes some jism.
>>
>> = gjd

> Jim's left the group

Which Senetto has done a dozen times before.

Give it a few days, he'll be back.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 19, 2022, 10:13:26 PM12/19/22
Let's hope so. It's high time for Mr. Porgy to run away.

W-Dockery

Dec 19, 2022, 10:25:16 PM12/19/22
He always does.

🙂
Message has been deleted

W-Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 8:20:12 AM12/20/22
Robert Burrows wrote:

> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>
> It was George's biggest hope
> That Will would drop the soap
> But George could never pluck that flower
> Because Will would never shower

Welcome back, Robert.

🙂

George Dance

Dec 20, 2022, 8:44:29 AM12/20/22
Is that from the current AYOS thread?

W.Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 9:15:16 AM12/20/22
Good one, George.

🙂

W.Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 10:15:15 AM12/20/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>
>> This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.
>>

>> That NastyGene
>>
>> That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
>> You know why they're the Queen of Mean?
>>
>> The answer's clear, though rather grim;
>> They do it all for little Jim.
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Dance,
>> And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Pick,
>> And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Will,
>> And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Jordy --
>> Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Zod,
>> And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"
>>
>> And then they post on plagiarism
>> And Jimmy finally makes some jism.
>>
>> = gjd

> Jim's left the group

No, as expected, after a few days of being "gone forever", Jim Senetto is back again, obsessed, nutjob that he is.

HTH and HAND.

W-Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 8:15:12 PM12/20/22
And, like clockwork, Senetto is back.

Big surprise.

🙂

ME

Dec 20, 2022, 8:32:16 PM12/20/22
You and dance have been gagging for Jim to return. Aren’t y’all happy now??!!!

W.Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 8:45:13 PM12/20/22
We all knew that Senetto wasn't gone.

He's pulled the same "leaving Usenet forever" stunt over a dozen times already

🙂

W.Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 10:00:13 PM12/20/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.
>>

>> That NastyGene
>>
>> That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
>> You know why they're the Queen of Mean?
>>
>> The answer's clear, though rather grim;
>> They do it all for little Jim.
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Dance,
>> And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Pick,
>> And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Will,
>> And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Jordy --
>> Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";
>>
>> They write a nasty post on Zod,
>> And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"
>>
>> And then they post on plagiarism
>> And Jimmy finally makes some jism.
>>
>> = gjd

> You're a lame one, Mr. Dance

Look who's talking.

🙂

W.Dockery

Dec 21, 2022, 3:15:14 AM12/21/22
It has reached that status, hasn't it?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Dec 21, 2022, 3:50:15 PM12/21/22

Michael Pendragon

Dec 21, 2022, 3:51:39 PM12/21/22
On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 3:15:14 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
It reveals George's homoerotic fixation on Jim's penis. If that's your idea of a "classic," so be it.

Zod

Dec 21, 2022, 4:15:01 PM12/21/22
Oh, Lordy...ha ha.

George Dance

Dec 21, 2022, 10:36:33 PM12/21/22
I actually went over to that thread to look. Didn't see that one. But what I did see, believe it or not, is that Jim Senetto has written a 'poem' called -- wait for it -- "My Father's Car."

George Dance

Dec 21, 2022, 10:41:41 PM12/21/22
On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 3:15:14 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
It may get longer over the years, too, considering how NastyGene likes to find new people to write about.
I thought of adding a stanza on their current target, Mack.A.Damia, and even had a draft --

"The write a nasty post on Mack --
Jim's other thumb goes up his crack."

-- but I figured he hasn't been here long enough yet. For now, he's covered by the last stanza, since
NastyGene's already accused him of "plagiarizing" a title.

W-Dockery

Dec 21, 2022, 11:05:12 PM12/21/22
Mack does seem to have them in a tizzy, Hell, they even drafted Senetto back into service.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Dec 22, 2022, 8:57:52 AM12/22/22
"My Father's Car" is a LOL parody of your poem, George. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that.

Actually, I'm not surprised at all. Your inability to recognize humor has been demonstrated numerous times before.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 22, 2022, 9:02:09 AM12/22/22
So how do you feel about "Mack's" having posted a photograph of two conjoined children under the pretense that one of them is NancyGene? Apparently, "Mack" thinks that posting photos of disabled children as an intended "insult" is an okay thing to do.

Have you got an opinion on that?

George Dance

Dec 22, 2022, 9:04:31 AM12/22/22
No, it isn't. It's a response poem, but it's in no way a parody.

> Actually, I'm not surprised at all. Your inability to recognize humor has been demonstrated numerous times before.

Not that I expect you to recognize the humor, but I' plan to refer to "My Father's Car" in the future as Jim's 'autobiographical' poem.

George Dance

Dec 22, 2022, 9:24:16 AM12/22/22
He simply used the picture to illustrate his point, just as he used a picture of cocksucking to illustrate the MEatpuppet's point.

I have no idea why you think that such things are fine to talk about but pictures of them are somehow out of bounds. Nor do I believe that you do think that. If NastyGene or Dink had posted a picture of conjoined twins and said they were Will and Zod, you'd be wetting your pants with laughter at the "humor" -- and if anyone had objected to the picture, you'd shug it off and tell them they just "didn't understand" the humor.

So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.

W-Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 10:06:02 AM12/22/22
No shit, Lancelot Link.

🙂

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 22, 2022, 11:39:21 AM12/22/22
It's totally a parody, George.

It substitutes a car for the house, and includes the the narrator having to do chores, the father's physical abuse of his son, and the son's wish to burn down his father's car.

It's a straight send-up of your poem.

I can't believe that you're unable to make the connection.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 22, 2022, 11:48:36 AM12/22/22
WTF is wrong with you, George?

The children in the photograph are REAL.

How do you think they would feel if they saw a photo of themselves being used as an insult to someone?

Nor do I believe that you do think that. If NastyGene or Dink had posted a picture of conjoined twins and said they were Will and Zod, you'd be wetting your pants with laughter at the "humor" -- and if anyone had objected to the picture, you'd shug it off and tell them they just "didn't understand" the humor.

If NancyGene had posted that photo, I would have expressed my disapproval in the strongest of terms, and "asked" her not to do that sort of thing again.

> So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.

I'm upset because the children in the photo are REAL. They will no doubt experience a great deal of suffering in life resulting from their condition. They certainly don't need some p.o.s. posting their photo as something to be ridiculed.

As with your former championing of NAMBLA, your NPD crosses over into full-blown sociopathy. How does it not bother you that innocent children would be hurt if they discovered how their photograph was being used as a visual insult?

W-Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 1:15:30 PM12/22/22
And, of course, Pendragon's side has been doing the same thing, using photos of real life (often "innocent") people to make fun of and try to hurt their enemies.

HTH and HAND.

NancyGene

Dec 22, 2022, 1:16:48 PM12/22/22
George Dance, have you ever been tested for Witzelsucht? We are sure that David R. Procter has been.

> > > So how do you feel about "Mack's" having posted a photograph of two conjoined children under the pretense that one of them is NancyGene? Apparently, "Mack" thinks that posting photos of disabled children as an intended "insult" is an okay thing to do.
> > >
> > > Have you got an opinion on that?
> > He simply used the picture to illustrate his point, just as he used a picture of cocksucking to illustrate the MEatpuppet's point.

Was it funny, was it totally inappropriate, or was it a clear sign of his insanity?

> > I have no idea why you think that such things are fine to talk about but pictures of them are somehow out of bounds.
> WTF is wrong with you, George?
>
> The children in the photograph are REAL.
>
> How do you think they would feel if they saw a photo of themselves being used as an insult to someone?
> >
> Nor do I believe that you do think that. If NastyGene or Dink had posted a picture of conjoined twins and said they were Will and Zod, you'd be wetting your pants with laughter at the "humor" -- and if anyone had objected to the picture, you'd shug it off and tell them they just "didn't understand" the humor.

We would never post something like that.

> If NancyGene had posted that photo, I would have expressed my disapproval in the strongest of terms, and "asked" her not to do that sort of thing again.

We have enough empathy to know that posting something like that would be shockingly inappropriate. Also, readers can trust our links. David R. Procter's links should not be followed.

> > So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.
He thought of it in his damaged mind. Would you have wanted him for a teacher or around your children? No, and evidently no one else did either.

> I'm upset because the children in the photo are REAL. They will no doubt experience a great deal of suffering in life resulting from their condition. They certainly don't need some p.o.s. posting their photo as something to be ridiculed.
David R. Procter is showing every sign of hating children (and most people). If he is brain-damaged, he should just sit on the beach and collect sea shells, instead of sullying an already-soiled Internet news group.

> As with your former championing of NAMBLA, your NPD crosses over into full-blown sociopathy. How does it not bother you that innocent children would be hurt if they discovered how their photograph was being used as a visual insult?

George Dance seems to lack emotional intelligence.

Will Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 1:30:18 PM12/22/22
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:04:31 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>> > "My Father's Car" is a LOL parody of your poem, George. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that.
>> No, it isn't. It's a response poem, but it's in no way a parody.
>> > Actually, I'm not surprised at all. Your inability to recognize humor has been demonstrated numerous times before.
>> Not that I expect you to recognize the humor, but I' plan to refer to "My Father's Car" in the future as Jim's 'autobiographical' poem.

> It's totally a parody

Again, no shit, Lancelot Link.

Of course it's a parody, little monkey boy.

🙂

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 1:30:38 PM12/22/22
>> > It may get longer over the years, too, considering how NastyGene likes to find new people to write about.
>> > I thought of adding a stanza on their current target, Mack.A.Damia, and even had a draft --
>> >
>> > "The write a nasty post on Mack --
>> > Jim's other thumb goes up his crack."
>> >
>> > -- but I figured he hasn't been here long enough yet. For now, he's covered by the last stanza, since
>> > NastyGene's already accused him of "plagiarizing" a title.
>
>> So how do you feel about "Mack's" having posted a photograph of two conjoined children under the pretense that one of them is NancyGene? Apparently, "Mack" thinks that posting photos of disabled children as an intended "insult" is an okay thing to do.
>>
>> Have you got an opinion on that?
>
>He simply used the picture to illustrate his point, just as he used a picture of cocksucking to illustrate the MEatpuppet's point.
>
>I have no idea why you think that such things are fine to talk about but pictures of them are somehow out of bounds. Nor do I believe that you do think that. If NastyGene or Dink had posted a picture of conjoined twins and said they were Will and Zod, you'd be wetting your pants with laughter at the "humor" -- and if anyone had objected to the picture, you'd shug it off and tell them they just "didn't understand" the humor.

She wets her pants when she looks at cucumbers or bananas

>So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.

Spot on, too.

And these are childish grade school antics. NancyGizz got hung up in
one the stages of life. She is stuck in "Inferiority" with the
ritualism being "Formalism" (obsession with rules and regulations).

She is an easy one to psychoanalize. She is transparent with her
rackets.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 22, 2022, 1:45:28 PM12/22/22
No, Donkey. My "side" has *RE-POSTED* photos of your family and friends that *YOU* had posted in public online forums.

Clay and Sarah are adults and, apart from being Dockerys, don't appear to be suffering from any debilitating medical/physical conditions. Yes, laughing at your family members is mean, but it doesn't even begin to compare with holding up a picture of conjoined children for mockery.

As NancyGene pointed out, Jake has no filters -- both in terms of what he says, and how he acts.

Since first appearing here a month ago, Jake has threatened both NancyGene and me (and possibly Ash) with lawsuits, threatened to send a group of geriatric solders to my house (apparently to beat me up), posted links to gay pornography, and held up a picture of conjoined children for mockery.

Each of these crosses lines that we have all long agreed should not be crossed in a Usenet group.

I don't think that anyone here, on either "side," either approves of, or desires to see anyone cross these lines -- yet you and George are openly supporting this whacked out p.o.s. on the grounds that you see him as an ally. I realize that George has no moral compass (his "ethics" are based on "tit for tat," for crying out loud) -- but for someone who's always whining about "stalking," "forgery," "identity theft," and so on, you should be condemning his transgressions as well.

Once you admit his actions as "justifiable" (for any reason), you open up the floodgates for everyone else to behave along similar lines. Should I round up some of my Navy buddies to pay Clay a visit? How far are you willing to see this war escalate?

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 22, 2022, 1:46:56 PM12/22/22
Don't tell me, tell George Dance. He's the one who doesn't get it.

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 22, 2022, 1:49:50 PM12/22/22
TAGGED for NancyGene's lawyers.

> >So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.
> Spot on, too.
>
> And these are childish grade school antics. NancyGizz got hung up in
> one the stages of life. She is stuck in "Inferiority" with the
> ritualism being "Formalism" (obsession with rules and regulations).
>
> She is an easy one to psychoanalize. She is transparent with her
> rackets.

NancyGene would never have posted a photograph of children suffering a birth defect as an insult.

You've gone so far off the rails as to be no longer considered human.

The sooner you die, the better.

W.Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 2:40:14 PM12/22/22
How would you know?

Is "NancyGene" another alias of yours, Pendragon?

🙂

Coco DeSockmonkey

Dec 22, 2022, 3:05:05 PM12/22/22
On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 8:11:42 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 7:37:46 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> > > This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.
> > >

> > > That NastyGene
> > >
> > > That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
> > > You know why they're the Queen of Mean?
> > >
> > > The answer's clear, though rather grim;
> > > They do it all for little Jim.
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Dance,
> > > And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Pick,
> > > And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Will,
> > > And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Jordy --
> > > Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Zod,
> > > And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"
> > >
> > > And then they post on plagiarism
> > > And Jimmy finally makes some jism.
> > >
> > > = gjd
> > Jim's left the group,
> He's still reading; and even posting, in his cage.
> > so Georgy Porgy's up to his old tricks again.
> >

> > But we all know what happens when the boys come out to play.
> We all know what happened: Jimmy Jackass ran away.

He's here... and he's making a (bigger) fool of you by writing hilarious parodies of your "My Father's House" poem.

You, otoh, are calling him by yet another animal name in response.

W-Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 3:35:13 PM12/22/22
A fool who still can't figure out how to use an apostrophe?

That's Jim Senetto, all right.

🙂

General-Zod

Dec 22, 2022, 4:45:13 PM12/22/22
Such hilarious fools here...!

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 5:23:19 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 10:16:47 -0800 (PST), NancyGene
<nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote:some p.o.s. posting their photo
as something to be ridiculed.

>David R. Procter is showing every sign of hating children (and most people). If he is brain-damaged, he should just sit on the beach and collect sea shells, instead of sullying an already-soiled Internet news group.

You love to use my full name in here, don't you little girl? And you
are an afraid, little child with a soiled diaper who is scared to
reveal who you are. A yellow-bellied chicken. A Usenet useless twat.

Samantha loves me. She was adopted by Alma a year ago when she was
two years old. Suspicious scars on her legs, she had been abused by
her mother in Tijuana who disappeared and left her with an old woman
who claimed to be her grandmother. The authorities did DNA tests, and
there was no relation whatsoever. I bought Samantha a bicycle a few
weeks ago, and that's all she can talk about. She's says, "David -
bicycle" in broken English. I will buy her a small car for Christmas.
I promised to buy Alma's son a full-sized car when he turns 16 years
old - if he learns English fluently. He is well on his way already,
Smart kid!

Jealous, you miserable barren bitch? We can all see why men won't
have anything to do with you.

Look at the smile on this beautiful girl's face riding her new
bicycle:

https://ibb.co/3k2NYJY

Zod

Dec 22, 2022, 5:35:09 PM12/22/22
Nancy G. does the SAME thing with me, I keep asking that she NOT use my real name on Usenet yet she keep doing it...

I prefer to be addressed here as Zod...

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 6:19:23 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 14:35:08 -0800 (PST), Zod <vhug...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Me? "Dr. David Procter"

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 6:22:59 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 19:37:50 +0000, will.d...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
wrote:
Hopefully, then we will get to know ITS real name.

>>> Spot on, too.
>>>
>>> And these are childish grade school antics. NancyGizz got hung up in
>>> one the stages of life. She is stuck in "Inferiority" with the
>>> ritualism being "Formalism" (obsession with rules and regulations).
>>>
>>> She is an easy one to psychoanalize. She is transparent with her
>>> rackets.
>
>> NancyGene would never
>
>How would you know?
>
>Is "NancyGene" another alias of yours, Pendragon?

I think it is. Just another sock puppet. Does it sit down to pee?

W-Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 7:15:14 PM12/22/22
Coincidentally, NancyGene suddenly appeared right after Michael Pendragon and Jim Senetto began fighting with Stephan Pickering in 2017.

HTH and HAND.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 7:36:10 PM12/22/22
I am still researching it, but there appears to be some evidence that
NancyGene is a tranny who went by the name of "Lord Penis" in its
other life.

W.Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 8:40:16 PM12/22/22
Actually, "Lord Penis" did troll and harass Stephan Pickering on this newsgroup and rec.music.dylan, where Stephan Pickering also posted.

And, coincidentally, NancyGene suddenly appeared around the time "Lord Penis" faded out.

HTH and HAND.

ME

Dec 22, 2022, 8:55:07 PM12/22/22
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Family Guy

Dec 22, 2022, 9:12:27 PM12/22/22
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 8:15:12 PM UTC-5, W-Dockery wrote:
> George Dance wrote:

> >> Jim's left the group,
>
> > He's still reading; and even posting, in his cage.
>
> >> so Georgy Porgy's up to his old tricks again.
> >>

> >> But we all know what happens when the boys come out to play.
>
> > We all know what happened: Jimmy Jackass ran away.
> And, like clockwork, Senetto is back.
>
> Big surprise.

"Obsess much," Donkey?
I remember how you and your lapdog barked when I wouldn't post for a day or two.
The concepts of time and reality do seem to elude the two of you.

Family Guy

Dec 22, 2022, 9:14:04 PM12/22/22
Coincidentally, you are an idiot.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 9:15:43 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:55:06 -0800 (PST), ME <riverm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Seriously, you exhibit symptoms of a serious mental illness. Yours is
not a normal response to civilized discourse.

In short, you're a sick puppy who needs to be put down by your owner.

W-Dockery

Dec 22, 2022, 9:35:12 PM12/22/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 7:15:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Mack A. Damia wrote:

Troll much, Dink?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Dec 22, 2022, 9:57:04 PM12/22/22
Noted and archived for NancyGene's lawyers.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 22, 2022, 10:01:19 PM12/22/22
You posted a photograph of conjoined children as supposedly "humorous" insult to NancyGene.

You're the sickest puppy on the planet.

Doubly sick in that you also look extremely frail and appear to be on your last legs.

I'm betting that you'll predecease Stink (and he'll be dead before May 1st, 2023).

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 10:20:37 PM12/22/22
You mean "Lord Penis"?

>You're the sickest puppy on the planet.

Woof-woof, little boy.

>Doubly sick in that you also look extremely frail and appear to be on your last legs.

I will outrun you any day. I forgot to tell you that I am a marathon
runner and I lift weights everyday. I have carted those damn weights
around for over forty years. Given to me by a friend in PA, circa
1980. I bought a cheap weight bench, but after I moved down here, it
rusted PDQ. I had a wooden one made about ten years ago, and that got
wobbly, so I just had another one made. On my porch near the Pacific
Ocean.

>I'm betting that you'll predecease Stink (and he'll be dead before May 1st, 2023).

My mother died in 2015 at age 94. Don't hold your breath, little man.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 10:22:48 PM12/22/22
I am certain the lawyers will get a good laugh out of it, too, and she
will have to reveal her/himself.

Get serious, sonni-boi.

Family Guy

Dec 22, 2022, 10:28:00 PM12/22/22
You do.
You should stop.
Die in a fire.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 22, 2022, 11:58:16 PM12/22/22
OMFG! I've seen your photo, Jake.

You look like you're barely able to sit up.

Why are all Team Donkey's recruits tutti frutti fruit bats?

Michael Pendragon

Dec 22, 2022, 11:59:21 PM12/22/22
Sometimes revealing one's identity is worth it -- for the fun of putting a miserable scum-hole through the wringer.

W-Dockery

Dec 23, 2022, 12:05:13 AM12/23/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:35:12 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Family Guy wrote:

> Die in a fire.

Your ongoing death fantasy is noted again, Dink.

🙂

W.Dockery

Dec 23, 2022, 12:10:17 AM12/23/22
I haven't seen a photo, do you have a link?

Mack A. Damia

Dec 23, 2022, 5:19:30 AM12/23/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 19:01:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Pendragon
<michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am positive that you will be feeding the worms by February 14, 2023.

Happy St. Valentine's Day.

(#***#)

ME

Dec 23, 2022, 7:17:26 AM12/23/22
BWAHAHAHA

Michael Pendragon

Dec 23, 2022, 9:01:14 AM12/23/22
No. But I can describe it.

He's a small, frail old man with frightened, rheumy eyes. He's seat in a chair with a brown leather (plether?) cushion.

He's wearing a dark blue (possibly black) T shirt, a dark blue knit cap, and a dark blue bandana (Covid-19 mask style) with white paisley designs on it. He's also wearing a pair of wire frame glasses.

His right eye (that is, his eye appearing on the right side of the photograph is a half inch higher than his left. His left eye is small and crossed (his iris turned in to the bridge of his nose). I don't see any scars, but the asymmetry of his facial features suggests that his face may have been severely damaged in an accident at some point in the distant past.

He is seated before a white book case (or cabinet with shelves) and a matched set of large books with dark blue binding are behind him to his right.

Although most of his face is hidden behind the bandana and woolen cap, he bears a striking resemblance to Little Jackie Wright.

I'd be tempted to smack him (gently) on the head, like Benny Hill would do, only I'd be afraid that he would break.

I'm sure that Jake will know exactly what picture I am talking about.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 23, 2022, 9:05:35 AM12/23/22
Perhaps I shall... but you'll have had nothing to do with it.

Kinda sucks all the enjoyment out of, doesn't it?

Edward Rochester Esq.

Dec 23, 2022, 9:43:17 AM12/23/22
Described to a T and yes, I have a link but will not post it. It's not pretty.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 23, 2022, 11:00:39 AM12/23/22
On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 06:05:33 -0800 (PST), Michael Pendragon
No. "Any man's death diminishes me......except yours."

Can you hear the bells tolling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8EK2yYnlp8

They toll for thee.

Family Guy

Dec 23, 2022, 11:45:44 AM12/23/22
Your ongoing inability to grasp the word 'fantasy' is noted again, Donkey.
For phuck's sake, get a dictionary for Christmas, you illiterate ass.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 23, 2022, 12:52:11 PM12/23/22
Like I said, Jake. They very well may.

And I'm cool with that.

I don't believe in death and/or an afterlife.

Nothing changes.

I have X amount of years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds allotted to me on the timeline that comprises eternity. Each of those moments are static -- like the frames in a real of film.

And while each of those frames can be played back in sequential order, they don't need to be. We can start the film at any point. We can play a scene over and over again 1,000 times in a row.

The frames all exist -- simultaneously -- within the same reel of film. They don't disappear after we view them -- they're still on the reel of film.

Write now, I'm explaining my views to you. I have always been sitting here explaining my views to you. I shall always be sitting here explaining my views to you.

Nothing changes. Nothing is capable of change.

At the end of the metaphorical reel of film there is a frame in which I am dead. But the frame in which I am born exists on that same reel. Every moment of my life exists on that same reel/

Our entire lives, from conception to death, exist simultaneously -- as still photographs -- frozen moments in a static universe.

If my film ends with me getting hit by a bus on my way home tonight, it only ends for those whose own films overlap mine.

I'll still be here. I'll just be experiencing this moment -- or another moment -- or another moment... because all of those moments are happening now. They've always been happening. They always will be happening.

And, like I said, I'm cool with it.

With death, that is.

My death came into existence simultaneously with my birth.

I've always been dead. I'm always being born. I'm always living each moment of my life.

You, otoh, are afraid of death -- because you still believe that occurs sequentially. I can see your fear of mortality in your eyes. I can hear it echoing through your alternating boasts and threats. You need to convince yourself that you're in control when deep down you know that you're not.

I don't need to convince myself of anything. "I exist as I am -- that is enough."

W-Dockery

Dec 23, 2022, 1:10:12 PM12/23/22
Pendragon, when we first met here, you said you thought you had about five more years to live.

That was nearly a decade ago, what happened?

ME

Dec 23, 2022, 3:16:59 PM12/23/22
On Friday, 23 December 2022 at 13:10:12 UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Pendragon, when we first met here, you said you thought you had about five more years to live.
>
> That was nearly a decade ago, what happened?

News flash will….. He was wrong.
Duhhhhhhhh

Will Dockery

Dec 23, 2022, 3:24:19 PM12/23/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 10:36:33 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>> > Oh, Lordy...ha ha.
>> I actually went over to that thread to look. Didn't see that one. But what I did see, believe it or not, is that Jim Senetto has written a 'poem' called -- wait for it -- "My Father's Car."

> "My Father's Car" is a parody

Not a very well written or funny one, though.

HTH and HAND.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 23, 2022, 5:38:32 PM12/23/22
On Friday, December 23, 2022 at 1:10:12 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Pendragon, when we first met here, you said you thought you had about five more years to live.
>
> That was nearly a decade ago, what happened?

I thought Stink would die last Winter, as well.

As ME says, "(I) was wrong."

W-Dockery

Dec 23, 2022, 5:50:13 PM12/23/22
Well, glad you made it, I wouldn't wish anyone's death.

HTH and HAND.

W-Dockery

Dec 24, 2022, 2:10:14 AM12/24/22
That's funny, but not in the way that Senetto intended.

🙂

Zod

Dec 24, 2022, 3:34:35 AM12/24/22
On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 5:23:19 PM UTC-5, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> Look at the smile on this beautiful girl's face riding her new
> bicycle:
>
> https://ibb.co/3k2NYJY

I'd fuck her. Does she have a brother?

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2022, 7:23:52 AM12/24/22
On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 3:34:35 AM UTC-5, fake Zod forged:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 5:23:19 PM UTC-5, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>

> > Look at the smile on this beautiful girl's face riding her new
> > bicycle:
> >
> > https://ibb.co/3k2xxxNYJY
> I'd fuck her. Does she have a brother?

Obvious forgery ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

George Dance

Dec 24, 2022, 10:23:21 AM12/24/22
On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 11:48:36 AM UTC-5, cocodeso...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:24:16 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> > > So how do you feel about "Mack's" having posted a photograph of two conjoined children under the pretense that one of them is NancyGene? Apparently, "Mack" thinks that posting photos of disabled children as an intended "insult" is an okay thing to do.
> > >
> > > Have you got an opinion on that?
> > He simply used the picture to illustrate his point, just as he used a picture of cocksucking to illustrate the MEatpuppet's point.
> >
> > I have no idea why you think that such things are fine to talk about but pictures of them are somehow out of bounds.
> WTF is wrong with you, George?
>
> The children in the photograph are REAL.
>
> How do you think they would feel if they saw a photo of themselves being used as an insult to someone?

Seriously. You're seriously claiming to be all upset, to the point of meltdown, by the thought that one of those 'children' (whom you don't even know are alive) might one day come to aapc, read that thread, click on that very link, and be traumatized? If I believed you, I'd have to ask what the fuck is wrong with you. Fortunately, there's no reason for anyone to believe you.

> Nor do I believe that you do think that. If NastyGene or Dink had posted a picture of conjoined twins and said they were Will and Zod, you'd be wetting your pants with laughter at the "humor" -- and if anyone had objected to the picture, you'd shug it off and tell them they just "didn't understand" the humor.
> >
> If NancyGene had posted that photo, I would have expressed my disapproval in the strongest of terms, and "asked" her not to do that sort of thing again.

See above.

> > So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.
> I'm upset because the children in the photo are REAL. They will no doubt experience a great deal of suffering in life resulting from their condition. They certainly don't need some p.o.s. posting their photo as something to be ridiculed.

Oh, yes, you're just thinking of the poor children -- worrying about things that have less chance of happening than a meteorite hitting the earth -- and the fact that you declared "war" on Mack last week is not even a factor. Again, see above.

> As with your former championing of NAMBLA, your NPD crosses over into full-blown sociopathy.

Of course you like to equate free speech with "sociopathy". As I've told you, I consider your hatred of it to be sociopathic.

> How does it not bother you that innocent children would be hurt if they discovered how their photograph was being used > as a visual insult?

First off, there are millions of children who actually face trauma and worse every day; I think a sane person would worry about them, rather than imagining improbable events and the imaginary traumas to follow. So that's part of it.

Second, as I've already said, I don't think that even you are "bothered" by the children's imaginary traumas at all. What bothers you is the "insult" to your second-best slurp-buddy, NastyGene.

W.Dockery

Dec 24, 2022, 11:25:15 AM12/24/22
George Dance wrote:

> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 11:48:36 AM UTC-5, cocodeso...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:24:16 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> > On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:02:09 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I'm upset because the children in the photo are REAL. They will no doubt experience a great deal of suffering in life resulting from their condition.. They certainly don't need some p.o.s. posting their photo as something to be ridiculed.

> Oh, yes, you're just thinking of the poor children -- worrying about things that have less chance of happening than a meteorite hitting the earth -- and the fact that you declared "war" on Mack last week is not even a factor. Again, see above.

>> As with your former championing of NAMBLA, your NPD crosses over into full-blown sociopathy.

> Of course you like to equate free speech with "sociopathy". As I've told you, I consider your hatred of it to be sociopathic.

>> How does it not bother you that innocent children would be hurt if they discovered how their photograph was being used > as a visual insult?

> First off, there are millions of children who actually face trauma and worse every day; I think a sane person would worry about them, rather than imagining improbable events and the imaginary traumas to follow. So that's part of it.

> Second, as I've already said, I don't think that even you are "bothered" by the children's imaginary traumas at all. What bothers you is the "insult" to your second-best slurp-buddy, NastyGene.

Well put, George.

George Dance

Dec 24, 2022, 12:05:30 PM12/24/22
On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 8:40:16 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Mack A. Damia wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 00:11:37 +0000, parnell...@gmail.com
> > (W-Dockery) wrote:

> >>Coincidentally, NancyGene suddenly appeared right after Michael Pendragon and Jim Senetto began fighting with Stephan Pickering in 2017.
>
> > I am still researching it, but there appears to be some evidence that
> > NancyGene is a tranny who went by the name of "Lord Penis" in its
> > other life.
> Actually, "Lord Penis" did troll and harass Stephan Pickering on this newsgroup and rec.music.dylan, where Stephan Pickering also posted.
>
> And, coincidentally, NancyGene suddenly appeared around the time "Lord Penis" faded out.

True.

> HTH and HAND.

George Dance

Dec 24, 2022, 12:50:58 PM12/24/22
On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 1:16:48 PM UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 4:48:36 PM UTC, cocodeso...@gmail.com wrote:
> George Dance, have you ever been tested for Witzelsucht?

That The question sounds like one I've already answered. So I'll repeat the same answer. No, not to my knowledge. Have you?

> We are sure that David R. Procter has been.

That's something I've noticed about you, and I think help explains your close bond with the Liar Twins, the monkey and the Chimp. The three of you are so often "sure" about things you know nothing about.

> > > He simply used the picture to illustrate his point, just as he used a picture of cocksucking to illustrate the MEatpuppet's point.
> Was it funny, was it totally inappropriate, or was it a clear sign of his insanity?

No to all three. It was just a dramatic gesture to make a point in a flame war.

> We have enough empathy to know that posting something like that would be shockingly inappropriate.

Earth to NG: the photo was already posted, on the web; and the children are far more likely to find it there and be "traumatized" than they will by finding the link in some old usenet thread. if you have a problem with the photo being posted, then take it up with the site that posted it and still has it up. Whining here about a link isn't going to change that.

And cut the crap about your "empathy" -- it's obvious to all that you're whining about the link for one and only one reason; that it was posted to insult you.

> Also, readers can trust our links.

You trust your own links? Whoop-de-doo!

> David R. Procter's links should not be followed.

NastyGene, we know you've doxxed poor Mack; there's no reason other than gloating for you to keep reminding us.

> He thought of it in his damaged mind.

Earth to NastyGene: You're not exactly demonstrating "empathy" here by ridiculing a veteran for having suffered a brain injury while fighting for your country in Vietnam. That might make Michael and Jim snicker and snigger, but I doubt you'll impress anyone else.

> Would you have wanted him for a teacher or around your children? No, and evidently no one else did either.

I think that the last thing I'd worry about in a teacher is what links they were posting on social media on their own time. The idea that it would be your first worry makes you sound as crazy on the subject as your slurpbuddy Michael.

> David R. Procter is showing every sign of hating children (and most people).

No, he is not showing any signs of hating anyone other than you, Michael, and Jim, aapc's conjoined triplets.

> If he is brain-damaged, he should just sit on the beach and collect sea shells, instead of sullying an already-soiled Internet news group.

The fact that he suffered a brain injury fighting for his country in Vietnam more than 50 years ago does not make him "brain-damaged" today. Once again, like the other two conjoined triplets, you are simply assuming things you obviously don't know.

> George Dance seems to lack emotional intelligence.

One wonders if you can meaningfully define (and quantify) "emotional intelligence". I think you're just bullshitting about "empathy" again, but this time trying to dress it up in more 'scientific' language.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 24, 2022, 1:59:15 PM12/24/22
The likeliness of them finding it, is irrelevant.

Suppose that someone lurking in this group reposts Jake's photo as an "insult" to someone in another group. There are a lot of imitators in online forums.

Or, perhaps, someone could repost their photo to FB, in a misguided attempt to shame Jake for having used it as an insult.

There are many such scenarios wherein Jake's vicious act could get back to the children in the photo.

Post responsibly, or not at all.

> > Nor do I believe that you do think that. If NastyGene or Dink had posted a picture of conjoined twins and said they were Will and Zod, you'd be wetting your pants with laughter at the "humor" -- and if anyone had objected to the picture, you'd shug it off and tell them they just "didn't understand" the humor.
> > >
> > If NancyGene had posted that photo, I would have expressed my disapproval in the strongest of terms, and "asked" her not to do that sort of thing again.
>
> See above.
> > > So that's my opinion on "that" photo. You're mad, probably perhaps in part because you didn't understand the humor, but mostly because he thought of it and did it, and your side didn't.
> > I'm upset because the children in the photo are REAL. They will no doubt experience a great deal of suffering in life resulting from their condition. They certainly don't need some p.o.s. posting their photo as something to be ridiculed.
>
> Oh, yes, you're just thinking of the poor children -- worrying about things that have less chance of happening than a meteorite hitting the earth -- and the fact that you declared "war" on Mack last week is not even a factor. Again, see above.

My dislike of Jake has no bearing on the matter. There are lines of common decency that no one should ever cross.

Like telling someone who has just undergone a bone marrow transplant that he could (theoretically) die at any moment.

> > As with your former championing of NAMBLA, your NPD crosses over into full-blown sociopathy.
>
> Of course you like to equate free speech with "sociopathy". As I've told you, I consider your hatred of it to be sociopathic.

Free speech was never intended to include speech that could bring harm (in this case, the anal raping of little boys) to others.

> > How does it not bother you that innocent children would be hurt if they discovered how their photograph was being used > as a visual insult?
>
> First off, there are millions of children who actually face trauma and worse every day; I think a sane person would worry about them, rather than imagining improbable events and the imaginary traumas to follow. So that's part of it.

So you're saying that it's okay to ridicule children with physical deformities because children are getting beheaded in the Middle East?

> Second, as I've already said, I don't think that even you are "bothered" by the children's imaginary traumas at all. What bothers you is the "insult" to your second-best slurp-buddy, NastyGene.

How could anyone not be bothered by Jake's act.

Again, WTF is wrong with you, George?

Michael Pendragon

Dec 24, 2022, 2:20:12 PM12/24/22
On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 12:50:58 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 1:16:48 PM UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:
> > George Dance, have you ever been tested for Witzelsucht?
>
> That The question sounds like one I've already answered. So I'll repeat the same answer. No, not to my knowledge. Have you?

You should. Your inability to recognize humor, couple with your predilection for making barnyard and sex related puns on peoples' names makes you appear to be a textbook example.

> > We are sure that David R. Procter has been.
>
> That's something I've noticed about you, and I think help explains your close bond with the Liar Twins, the monkey and the Chimp. The three of you are so often "sure" about things you know nothing about.

David "Jake" Procter has said that he was under psychiatric care. He was most likely tested for it.

> > Was it funny, was it totally inappropriate, or was it a clear sign of his insanity?
>
> No to all three. It was just a dramatic gesture to make a point in a flame war.

So you're saying that anything is fair in a flame war?

> > We have enough empathy to know that posting something like that would be shockingly inappropriate.
>
> Earth to NG: the photo was already posted, on the web; and the children are far more likely to find it there and be "traumatized" than they will by finding the link in some old usenet thread. if you have a problem with the photo being posted, then take it up with the site that posted it and still has it up. Whining here about a link isn't going to change that.

The photo may have originally been posted on a FB page. The children seem to be happy in the photo. It's healthy for children to have their parents post such photos of them. It shows that they are loved.
Jake's reposting the photo in the context of a put-down is, otoh, just an unspeakably horrible act.

> And cut the crap about your "empathy" -- it's obvious to all that you're whining about the link for one and only one reason; that it was posted to insult you.

Again, one can only read the above and ask: WTF is wrong with you, George?

> > Also, readers can trust our links.
>
> You trust your own links? Whoop-de-doo!
>
> > David R. Procter's links should not be followed.
>
> NastyGene, we know you've doxxed poor Mack; there's no reason other than gloating for you to keep reminding us.

Poor Jake doxxed himself.

> > He thought of it in his damaged mind.
>
> Earth to NastyGene: You're not exactly demonstrating "empathy" here by ridiculing a veteran for having suffered a brain injury while fighting for your country in Vietnam. That might make Michael and Jim snicker and snigger, but I doubt you'll impress anyone else.

We don't know that Jake's brain damage came from war service. Jake has said so, but Jake is a liar.

Jake has also said that he's a marathon jogger, that he has several hundred Mexican soldiers to back him in a fight, that he keeps a stable of lawyers on retainer to sue usenet posters for libel, that he knows who anonymous usenet posters are *and where they live*, that he taught at several schools in Manhattan, that he gave a Porsche to a police officer, and the list goes on and on.

> > Would you have wanted him for a teacher or around your children? No, and evidently no one else did either.
>
> I think that the last thing I'd worry about in a teacher is what links they were posting on social media on their own time. The idea that it would be your first worry makes you sound as crazy on the subject as your slurpbuddy Michael.

If we believe Jake's story that he was frequenting 42nd Street strip joints and prostitutes while teaching children, then, yes -- I'd say that was something parents should be concerned about.

> > David R. Procter is showing every sign of hating children (and most people).
> No, he is not showing any signs of hating anyone other than you, Michael, and Jim, aapc's conjoined triplets.

It's clear to the rest of us, George.

> > If he is brain-damaged, he should just sit on the beach and collect sea shells, instead of sullying an already-soiled Internet news group.
> The fact that he suffered a brain injury fighting for his country in Vietnam more than 50 years ago does not make him "brain-damaged" today. Once again, like the other two conjoined triplets, you are simply assuming things you obviously don't know.

1) Jake's word is not a fact.
2) Jake has already said that the connections between the right and left hemispheres of his brain had been severed. That's not the sort of thing that just goes away. He also said that he suffers from ptsd and that he is prone to frequent outburst of anger as a result.

> > George Dance seems to lack emotional intelligence.
>
> One wonders if you can meaningfully define (and quantify) "emotional intelligence". I think you're just bullshitting about "empathy" again, but this time trying to dress it up in more 'scientific' language.

Your infamous post to Robert, your championing of NAMBLA, and you justification of Jake's post ridiculing conjoined children clearly demonstrate your lack of such.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 24, 2022, 2:20:35 PM12/24/22
On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:50:57 -0800 (PST), George Dance
<george...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 1:16:48 PM UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:
>> George Dance, have you ever been tested for Witzelsucht?
>
>That The question sounds like one I've already answered. So I'll repeat the same answer. No, not to my knowledge. Have you?
>
>> We are sure that David R. Procter has been.
>
>That's something I've noticed about you, and I think help explains your close bond with the Liar Twins, the monkey and the Chimp. The three of you are so often "sure" about things you know nothing about.

>> Was it funny, was it totally inappropriate, or was it a clear sign of his insanity?
>
>No to all three. It was just a dramatic gesture to make a point in a flame war.
>
>> We have enough empathy to know that posting something like that would be shockingly inappropriate.
>
>Earth to NG: the photo was already posted, on the web; and the children are far more likely to find it there and be "traumatized" than they will by finding the link in some old usenet thread. if you have a problem with the photo being posted, then take it up with the site that posted it and still has it up. Whining here about a link isn't going to change that.
>
>And cut the crap about your "empathy" -- it's obvious to all that you're whining about the link for one and only one reason; that it was posted to insult you.
>
>> Also, readers can trust our links.
>
>You trust your own links? Whoop-de-doo!
>
>> David R. Procter's links should not be followed.
>
>NastyGene, we know you've doxxed poor Mack; there's no reason other than gloating for you to keep reminding us.
>
>> He thought of it in his damaged mind.
>
>Earth to NastyGene: You're not exactly demonstrating "empathy" here by ridiculing a veteran for having suffered a brain injury while fighting for your country in Vietnam. That might make Michael and Jim snicker and snigger, but I doubt you'll impress anyone else.

It is no wonder that it doesn't post its real name and keeps itself
hidden. America doesn't like traitorous types who abuse veterans -
especially disabled vets. I wish I could find out its real name. I
could make its life a living hell.

Anybody know how we could find out? Maybe it is a sockpuppet of
Pendragon's, too. I will ask a lawyer. It needs its wings clipped
and its mouth shut.

>> Would you have wanted him for a teacher or around your children? No, and evidently no one else did either.

I taught Special Education in New York City including Harlem in the
1980s. What have you done with your life except try to make trouble
for others? Are you proud of yourself and what you do? My god, you
are sick. When are you going to seek psychotherapy to help you?

>I think that the last thing I'd worry about in a teacher is what links they were posting on social media on their own time. The idea that it would be your first worry makes you sound as crazy on the subject as your slurpbuddy Michael.
>
>> David R. Procter is showing every sign of hating children (and most people).

I taught high school and college level. You get different kinds of
classes everywhere; it depends on the personalities of the students.
You will get classes that love you and classes that don't. No big
deal. Lesson plan, teach the class, and don't sweat the small stuff.

>No, he is not showing any signs of hating anyone other than you, Michael, and Jim, aapc's conjoined triplets.

I am reminded of Ghandi's quote: "I like your Christ; I don't like
your Christians!"

>> If he is brain-damaged, he should just sit on the beach and collect sea shells, instead of sullying an already-soiled Internet news group.
>
>The fact that he suffered a brain injury fighting for his country in Vietnam more than 50 years ago does not make him "brain-damaged" today. Once again, like the other two conjoined triplets, you are simply assuming things you obviously don't know.

I have permanent diplopia and wear lenses to corrrect it. I suffer
from anxiety and major depression, and I get occasional flashbacks. I
take a lot of medicine. If I had it to do over again, I would not
have gone into teaching; it can be very stressful, although I got very
good evaluations from students and teaching-supervisors. I would have
liked to work with animals as a vet or an assistant. Maybe in Africa
or anywhere I might have been needed.

>> George Dance seems to lack emotional intelligence.

Not to me, and I have studied aspects of intelligence formally and
informally for many decades. George is a clever fellow and has it all
together. You, on the other hand, are seriously disturbed with a
major personality disorder as well as a mental illness. Definitely
paranoid schizophrenia - but you have plenty of company. Lots of them
walking around. It is a curse of our culture and the origins of it.

>One wonders if you can meaningfully define (and quantify) "emotional intelligence". I think you're just bullshitting about "empathy" again, but this time trying to dress it up in more 'scientific' language.

It has no idea what it is talking about. Obvious that it has very
little formal education. Probably abused as a child because of its
personality.

Michael Pendragon

Dec 24, 2022, 4:10:25 PM12/24/22
One reason the majority of us find you so contemptible, Jake, is your propensity for making empty threats.

The basic rule of AAPC has always been that we don't carry our online arguments over into real life.

> >> Would you have wanted him for a teacher or around your children? No, and evidently no one else did either.
> I taught Special Education in New York City including Harlem in the
> 1980s. What have you done with your life except try to make trouble
> for others? Are you proud of yourself and what you do? My god, you
> are sick. When are you going to seek psychotherapy to help you?

No one here knows anything about NancyGene's personal life. Her posts here demonstrate that she is intelligent, well educated, creative and witty.

She is also always ready to volunteer her help in putting our yearly publication together.

And IMHO that is all we really need to know about someone in a usenet group.

As NancyGene noted, you have no filters and feel compelled to boast about details of your personal life (some of which are not exactly laudable). The only thing about you that matters to me is your behavior here.

> >I think that the last thing I'd worry about in a teacher is what links they were posting on social media on their own time. The idea that it would be your first worry makes you sound as crazy on the subject as your slurpbuddy Michael.
> >
> >> David R. Procter is showing every sign of hating children (and most people).
> I taught high school and college level. You get different kinds of
> classes everywhere; it depends on the personalities of the students.
> You will get classes that love you and classes that don't. No big
> deal. Lesson plan, teach the class, and don't sweat the small stuff.
> >No, he is not showing any signs of hating anyone other than you, Michael, and Jim, aapc's conjoined triplets.
> I am reminded of Ghandi's quote: "I like your Christ; I don't like
> your Christians!"

Apparently, you're always reminded of it, based on the frequency with which you quote it.

> >> If he is brain-damaged, he should just sit on the beach and collect sea shells, instead of sullying an already-soiled Internet news group.
> >
> >The fact that he suffered a brain injury fighting for his country in Vietnam more than 50 years ago does not make him "brain-damaged" today. Once again, like the other two conjoined triplets, you are simply assuming things you obviously don't know.
> I have permanent diplopia and wear lenses to corrrect it. I suffer
> from anxiety and major depression, and I get occasional flashbacks. I
> take a lot of medicine. If I had it to do over again, I would not
> have gone into teaching; it can be very stressful, although I got very
> good evaluations from students and teaching-supervisors. I would have
> liked to work with animals as a vet or an assistant. Maybe in Africa
> or anywhere I might have been needed.

That's nice, Jake. But you need to stop using AAPC as a place vent at the expense of others.

> >> George Dance seems to lack emotional intelligence.
> Not to me, and I have studied aspects of intelligence formally and
> informally for many decades. George is a clever fellow and has it all
> together. You, on the other hand, are seriously disturbed with a
> major personality disorder as well as a mental illness. Definitely
> paranoid schizophrenia - but you have plenty of company. Lots of them
> walking around. It is a curse of our culture and the origins of it.

Both of your diagnoses are way off the mark and appear to be based solely upon the fact that George supports your bad behavior here.

> >One wonders if you can meaningfully define (and quantify) "emotional intelligence". I think you're just bullshitting about "empathy" again, but this time trying to dress it up in more 'scientific' language.
> It has no idea what it is talking about. Obvious that it has very
> little formal education. Probably abused as a child because of its
> personality.

Archived for NancyGene's lawyers.

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2022, 4:30:55 PM12/24/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> [...]

> 1) Jake's word is not a fact.
> 2) Jake has already said that the connections between the right and left hemispheres of his brain had been severed. That's not the sort of thing that just goes away. He also said that he suffers from ptsd and that he is prone to frequent outburst of anger as a result.

>> > George Dance seems to lack emotional intelligence.
>>
>> One wonders if you can meaningfully define (and quantify) "emotional intelligence". I think you're just bullshitting about "empathy" again, but this time trying to dress it up in more 'scientific' language.

> Your infamous post to Robert, your championing of NAMBLA, and you justification of Jake's post ridiculing conjoined children clearly demonstrate your lack of such.

All Michael Pendragon misrepresentations.

HTH and HAND.

Family Guy

Dec 24, 2022, 4:54:52 PM12/24/22
Many people are on the "fence" about that, but I wouldn't want to have an eternity with someone like Dockery hanging around.
That's Hell for sure.

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2022, 5:07:36 PM12/24/22
Yet here you are, can't make a post without mentioning my name

🙂

Family Guy

Dec 24, 2022, 6:06:40 PM12/24/22
Put your narcissism back underneath the tree, Dockery. It's not supposed to make an appearance until Christmas, and it ain't Christmas yet, you self-absorbed shit.

W.Dockery

Dec 24, 2022, 7:05:13 PM12/24/22
Family Guy wrote:

> On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 5:07:36 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

Thanks for proving my point for me, Dink.

Will Dockery

Dec 26, 2022, 6:10:00 PM12/26/22
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 8:44:29 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 8:20:12 AM UTC-5, W-Dockery wrote:
> > Robert Burrows wrote:

> > > It was George's biggest hope
> > > That Will would drop the soap
> > > But George could never pluck that flower
> > > Because Will would never shower
> >
> > Welcome back, Robert.
> >

> Is that from the current AYOS thread?

Has that ego trip turned into an attack thread?

Not a surprise.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Dec 26, 2022, 7:06:45 PM12/26/22
AYoS is not an attack thread, Donkey.

George Dance was just attempting insinuate that it was.

Sour grapes... on both your parts.

W-Dockery

Dec 26, 2022, 7:50:12 PM12/26/22
I don't read it so I'll take your word for it.

🙂

Zod

Dec 27, 2022, 5:25:22 PM12/27/22
On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 8:11:42 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 7:37:46 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 5:01:40 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>
> > > This looks like a good time to repost this holiday classic. I have added a couple of extra verses.
> > >

> > > That NastyGene
> > >
> > > That NastyGene! That NastyGene!
> > > You know why they're the Queen of Mean?
> > >
> > > The answer's clear, though rather grim;
> > > They do it all for little Jim.
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Dance,
> > > And Jimmy's hands go in his pants;
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Pick,
> > > And Jimmy starts to feel his prick;
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Will,
> > > And Jimmy starts to feel a thrill;
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Jordy --
> > > Jimmy mutters, "Lordy, Lordy ...";
> > >
> > > They write a nasty post on Zod,
> > > And Jimmy hollers, "Oh, my God!"
> > >
> > > And then they post on plagiarism
> > > And Jimmy finally makes some jism.
> > >
> > > = gjd
> > Jim's left the group,
> He's still reading; and even posting, in his cage.
> > so Georgy Porgy's up to his old tricks again.
> >

> > But we all know what happens when the boys come out to play.
> We all know what happened: Jimmy Jackass ran away.

And we all knew he'd be right back, as always.... ha ha.

W.Dockery

Dec 28, 2022, 7:35:12 AM12/28/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 10:36:33 PM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>> > Oh, Lordy...ha ha.
>> I actually went over to that thread to look. Didn't see that one. But what I did see, believe it or not, is that Jim Senetto has written a 'poem' called -- wait for it -- "My Father's Car."

> "My Father's Car" is a LOL

Bullshit much, Pendragon?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Dec 28, 2022, 8:54:18 AM12/28/22
Never.

Here are the similarities between the poems:

1) Title: "My Father's House" vs "My Father's Car."
2) The titular object (and, arguably, the topic) in each belonged to the narrator's father.
3) Both fathers were strict disciplinarians who subjected the narrator to corporal punishment.
4) Both of the narrators were given chores to do as boys.
5) Both fathers have since passed away.
6) Both narrators want to burn their father's titular possession.
7) Both of the narrators' punishments involved the dropping of their pants.
8) Both narrators seek closure through symbolic revenge.

Of course, as previously noted, "My Father's Car" is, far and away the better poem.

Whereas "My Father's House" is written in a doggerel style appropriate to light verse (which clashes with the poem's depiction of child abuse), "My Father's Car" presents its narrative in a realistic, believable spoken manner. "My Father's Car" is better structured, with the closing of Dad's coffin lid paralleling (and symbolically commenting on) Dad's locking the narrator in the trunk of his car. "My Father's House," otoh, ends with a simple, childish daydream about a "revenge" that will never take place.

Plus, "My Father's Car" works on an additional level as a parody of both "My Father's House" and George Dance's childhood (as depicted in "(His) Father's House."

Like I said, George could learn a lot from Jim's parody.

Zod

Dec 28, 2022, 5:04:34 PM12/28/22
Which actually IS bullshit, Penhead.....

Michael Pendragon

Dec 28, 2022, 7:30:33 PM12/28/22
You know the rules, Stinky:

Post proof or STFU.