Will Dockery

Aug 15, 2015, 12:37:04 AM8/15/15
When The Mill Shut Down

When the mill shut down
we hit the pavement with a thud
then we all got up and kept walking.

Some to the work house
some to the poor house
some to the whorehouse
and the grave.

-Will Dockery

Will Dockery

Aug 16, 2015, 10:11:06 AM8/16/15
On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 7:07:10 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:

> > This reads more like the first sentence
> > of a Will Dockery autobiography than
> > a poem. Don't stop there. Continue
> > the progression. Keep up the good
> > work! I'll be away most of the day,
> > but look forward to discussing this
> > later when we both have more time.

I missed this yesterday, thanks to Jimmy for archiving it.

Not a bad idea, seriously... not much time this way, either, but discussions around here tend to happen fast, anyhow.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 16, 2015, 11:21:42 AM8/16/15
On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 10:07:10 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:

> <This message has been deleted>

Wow, sometimes I wonder why you even bother to post here at all, the way you delete posts before we can even get a chance to read them.

Seriously, I have to say this is an annoying habit of yours.

--
Check out "Red Lipped Stranger - Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars" - Featuring paintings by the legendary Gary Frankfurth & guest vocals by Gini Woolfolk Davidson... Truly a golden era I'll treasure the rest of my days. :D
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/video/10793259

Will Dockery

Aug 16, 2015, 11:26:16 AM8/16/15
On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:23:23 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Why?

Because I opened the thread to read a post and there's nothing there.

Is that so hard for you to understand?

Never mind, I'm sure you know that is annoying, how could you not know.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 16, 2015, 11:29:36 AM8/16/15
Hieronymous707 wrote:

> This reads more like the first sentence
> of a Will Dockery autobiography than
> a poem. Don't stop there. Continue
> the progression. Keep up the good work!

An autobiography would need to go into more specific detail, such as:

http://news2.nemoweb.net/alt.arts.poetry.comments/1420045,Will+Dockery+entry+in+the+%22Who's+Who+of+American+C.html

"Will Dockery entry in the "Who's Who of American Comic Books 1928-1999" -

From the Introduction: "The Who's Who of American Comic Books is a database
designed to document the careers of people who have contributed to or
supported the publication of original material in U.S. comic books in the
years 1928-99. It is not a checklist, but rather a resume of a person's
creative career. Each resume covers not only a person's comics career, but
as much information as could be located about his/her other creative and
professional work in advertising, prose, TV, animation, syndication, and
other sister fields and professions. The scope of the Who's Who includes
anyone known to have contributed directly to or supported the field of
original U.S. comic books..."

http://www.bailsprojects.com/whoswho.aspx?mode=AtoZsearch&id=WILLIAM+DOCKERY

Name Category Credit Tenure[hide]
DOCKERY, WILLIAM
WILLIAM DOCKERY
DEMON HOUSE THEATRE~ (publ/ed/wr/pen/ink/) c1990 > 90
GEON~ (publ/ed/wr/pen/ink/) c1990 > 90
WILLIAM DOCKERY
Name and vital stats
WILLIAM DOCKERY [small press]
Title published
DEMON HOUSE THEATRE c1990 > 90
GEON c1990 > 90
Top of page

And... so it goes.

--
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of

--
Check out "Gone Too Far" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11596860

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2015, 8:47:16 AM8/17/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> The End

No, there's a few more chapters left, such as...

She Sleeps Tight

Sleeps so tight
she has a marksman's eye.
Maker's mark
tattoo firewater spine.
Leather shoes
but nowhere to go.

Dice and coins
scattered in the snow.
Dice and coins
scattered in the snow.

Won't be long,
until I see her face.
She's waiting
in an undisclosed place.
I've been conspired
banned from my muse.

This won't stick
poor boy's all confused.
This won't stick
poor boy's all confused.

In Salem town
she keeps her chin so high.
Darkened breeze
she smiles as I roll by.
Step inside
she looks for tables left.

Wink at time
nothing lasts except yourself.
Wink at time
nothing lasts except yourself.

Like a Steamboat
she plans to roll on down.
To the Gulf
out of this dirty town.
Copper mesh
kept stuffed in a jar.

Sharp cold hit
turning wine to water.
Sharp cold hit
turning wine to water.

We know him
eye deed by his ship.
In a trap
a kind of goose chase trip.
Whiskey fumes
and stale gun smoke.

Sunk and drowned
with all her knives and jokes.
Sunk and drowned
with all her knives and jokes.

Sleeps so tight
she has a marksman's eye.
Maker's mark
tattoo firewater spine.
Leather shoes
but nowhere to go.

-Will Dockery

And so it goes...

Read more at
http://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2011/04/she-sleeps-tight-wil-dockery.html

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2015, 9:02:21 AM8/17/15

> Please don't get too caught up on that.
> It takes courage to do a lot of things.
> It takes courage to get out of bed.

Nothing to argue about, here.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2015, 10:05:50 AM8/17/15

"Hieronymous707" wrote in message
news:927769b9-1b58-434b...@googlegroups.com on Monday, August
17, 2015 at 9:46:04 AM UTC-4:

> Then go look for your argument
> elsewhere. You know you want to.

I'd rather hear more about this:

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 7:07:10 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> This reads more like the first sentence
> of a Will Dockery autobiography than
> a poem. Don't stop there. Continue
> the progression. Keep up the good
> work! I'll be away most of the day,
> but look forward to discussing this
> later when we both have more time.

If time permits.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2015, 4:38:09 PM8/17/15

> Then go look for your argument
> elsewhere. You know you want to.

Good idea, we'd hate for you to lose the argument and then go into one of
your violent fantasies.

Again.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2015, 4:57:23 PM8/17/15
On Monday, August 17, 2015 at 4:44:09 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Violent fantasies?

"...if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead."

That looks pretty "violent" to me.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2015, 5:52:10 PM8/17/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> Really? Does KILL file sound violent to you too?
> Isn't that virtually killing someone? If I didn't want
> to have this exchange with you, I wouldn't be here.
> If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead to me.

And I still feel that we had a good weekend that time you showed up at
Doo-Nanny. Here's a photo Patricia just gave me of her and several others
you met while you were down here in Dixie - Kip, Doris and Gary (may he rest
in peace).

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357684395383496568/

Check out "Walking (To The Edge Of Town Tonight) / Will Dockery & Deby
Love-Payne​"

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

And... so... it goes, goes, goes.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 2:28:29 AM8/18/15
"BPJ" wrote in message
> On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 7:07:10 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
>
>> This reads more like the first sentence
>> of a Will Dockery autobiography than
>> a poem. Don't stop there. Continue
>> the progression. Keep up the good
>> work! I'll be away most of the day,
>> but look forward to discussing this
>> later when we both have more time.
>
> "It takes courage to be a real friend to Corey."
> -'Angel' (wife of Rev707)

Seems more like patience is required, to put up with all his mood swings and
personality changes.

And so it goes.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 8:11:17 AM8/18/15
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:45:29 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Just when I think I can't handle any more patients,
> another always comes along. Personally, I blame God.
> I know it's not His fault specifically, because God would
> never give me any more patients than I can handle, but
> it sure makes me feel better to have someone to blame.

And look at this... you've actually left a post up for over two hours this morning.

Things are looking up.

:D

matthewerwwin

Aug 18, 2015, 8:13:26 AM8/18/15
watch out...you might receive a bill in the mail.

: 0

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 8:31:16 AM8/18/15
Let Obamacare handle it.

:D

--
Poetry & Music of Will Dockery
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

ASIG.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 9:47:00 AM8/18/15
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 9:25:33 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> If history is any indicator, contributors are far more
> likely to receive a check than a bill. Just ask Will.

Just for future reference, if anyone feels a need to send me $$$ please send it straight to Artemis Records, who will then rush you a copy of the "Shadowville Speedway" album, t[shirt, or et cetera.

http://artemisrecords.net/wp/product/will-dockery-shadowville-speedway-2/

Home / Audio CD / Will Dockery "Shadowville Speedway"
Will Dockery
Will Dockery "Shadowville Speedway"

$9.99

Will Dockery
"Shadowville Speedway"

Product Description

Will Dockery
"Shadowville Speedway"

1. "01 Wobble(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
2. "02 Truckstop Woman(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
3. "03 The Surgeon General(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
4. "04 Twilight Girl(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
5. "05 Sidewalk Spinner(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
6. "06 Shadowville Speedway(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
7. "07 Fade Away Encounter(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
8. "08 Black and Blue Night(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
9. "09 Hasty Pudding(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
10. "10 Last Dream Today(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
11. "11 Rag Picker Joe(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
12. "12 Ozone Stigmata(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY
1:00
13. "13 Her Majesty's Secret Madrigal(mastered)" -- DOCKERY & CONNELY

And that's the name of that tune.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 10:06:09 AM8/18/15
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 9:57:52 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> If you could sell records, they would sell, and you'd have money.
> What I gave you was charity.

And I posted here asking you to never send me any more $$$. That request still stands, and is archived here, somewhere.

There are plenty of people here to send money to, but with all due respect, just skip over me from now on, okay?

:D

> I'm really into charitable giving. As
> you know, I've also given to several other charities you support.

I did give you a copy of "Shadowville Speedway" along with one of the t-shirts.

http://artemisrecords.net/wp/product/will-dockery-shadowville-speedway-2/

I think I remember reading here that you either lost these or threw them away... not sure which, since the post is without long ago deleted.

I think all this happened so long ago that Matt was still here, right Matt?

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 4:56:12 PM8/18/15
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 10:19:53 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> You misremember. I still have your CD and a Doo-Nanny t-shirt.

Well, maybe I didn't quite misremember, then, since you just wrote in another thread:

"I think I gave the Shadowville T to my sister to wear as a nightshirt.
She lives in Italy, so the shirt could be anywhere."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/fc/7d/83fc7df4427c7dbd0866efa2aa984530.jpg

At least you kept the "Shadowville Speedway" CD and Doo-Nanny shirt, I reckon.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 6:11:48 PM8/18/15

> If you remember reading here that I either lost
> these or threw them away, then you misremember.

In your own words:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/fxXwjpCpLX0/lCKihhAcg2oJ

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 4:29:44 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:

> I think I gave the Shadowville T to my sister to wear as a nightshirt.
> She lives in Italy, so the shirt could be anywhere.

So, you "think" you gave the George Sulzbach "Shadowville Speedway" t-shirt
to your sister, and whether she still has it is apparently unknown, so you
really have no idea whether the shirt was lost, thrown away, or whether your
sister still wears it, right?

If so, I don't "misremember" at all, since you have no idea where the shirt
is now.

See how easy that was?

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 6:25:01 PM8/18/15
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 6:19:20 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Again, if you remember reading here that I either lost
> these or threw them away

You gave the "Shadowville Speedway" shirt to your sister, right?

If so, can you ask her if she still has the shirt or if she lost it or threw it away?

If she doesn't have the shirt now, and in fact lost or threw it away, then I was correct about what I thought happened to it.

Of course it would take some courage for you to admit you are wrong here.

So I'm not holding my breath.

L:

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 6:38:31 PM8/18/15

> Lol. You remember reading something you never read,
> won't admit you never read it, but somehow I'm wrong.

I posted the link to a direct quote from you on the subject.

But since you deleted the post you really want to insist you never wrote it.

That's hilarious, in a pathetic sort of way.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2015, 7:06:34 PM8/18/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> Okay, so what do you want to hear about
> more, the good news or the bad news?

Depends on which of the news is more relevant to my situation, I reckon.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 19, 2015, 3:55:50 AM8/19/15

> What is your situation?

That sounds like a trick question to me.

:D

--
"Art is a selective re-creation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments." -Ayn Rand

Check out "Red Lipped Stranger - Will Dockery​ & The Shadowville All-Stars" - Featuring paintings by the legendary Gary Frankfurth​ & guest vocals by
Gini Woolfolk Davidson:
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/video/10793259

ASIG.

Will Dockery

Aug 19, 2015, 10:50:14 AM8/19/15
On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 6:16:01 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Relevance to your situation is tricky.

So, if you have any news you feel like sharing, good or bad, just do it.

Now, this being a poetry newsgroup, getting back on topic, here's one of my better ones of the last year or so, since Matthew requested an update on the poetry here:

Check out "Gone Too Far" by Will Dockery -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11596860

And... good news or bad, try to have yourself a nice day, okay?

:D

Michael Pendragon

Aug 19, 2015, 11:46:25 AM8/19/15
On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 11:42:54 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Tommy passed last week. Gunny is still
> hanging in there, but he'll go soon too.
> Bill is as ornery as ever, and still calls
> Angel Crystal. Leo and Geno are both
> looking good, and seem to be doing well.
> There are a few new faces around the
> Ward, both patients and staff. Otherwise,
> it's pretty much the same old same old.
> That's about all the news I have today.

Let's hope Gunny doesn't follow you online.

Will Dockery

Aug 19, 2015, 12:00:46 PM8/19/15
Actually, it might be interesting if Corey gave them all laptops, signed them in with Google Groups, and have them all post poetry here all day.

I'm serious, it might turn out great.

:D

Michael Pendragon

Aug 19, 2015, 12:01:35 PM8/19/15
On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 11:53:31 AM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> I don't understand the reference,
> but I'm sure you have your reasons
> for making it. That is a troll of some
> sort, isn't it?

> Gunny is still
> hanging in there, but he'll go soon too.

Hasta la vista, Gunny!

Will Dockery

Aug 19, 2015, 12:10:33 PM8/19/15
On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 12:05:19 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Oh, okay. Thanks. Now I understand you.
> No, Gunny doesn't follow me online anymore
> because he can't. Gunny's sons do though.

Okay, I didn't know all this about Gunny.

Will Dockery

Aug 19, 2015, 12:36:30 PM8/19/15
On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 12:23:58 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Gunny is a ubiquitous Marine Corps term of endearment.

I think that a comic book I used to read, "Gunner and Sarge" may have touched on that somewhat.

http://www.toonopedia.com/gunnrsrg.htm

The May, 1959 issue of Our Fighting Forces (#45) introduced a pair of Marines, a sergeant and a private, working together but otherwise alone, somewhere on an island in the Pacific.

Four issues later, they picked up with a German shepherd, addressed only by his function in the team, Pooch. After that, the series was sometimes referred to as Gunner, Sarge & Pooch.

Otherwise, it was pretty uneventful. Gunner, Sarge and Pooch hid from and fought an endless and expendable stream of Japanese soldiers until #94 (August, 1965).

(Re-posted for information, historical, discussion and other fair use purposes.)

Akmar Raggyhead

Aug 19, 2015, 6:36:57 PM8/19/15
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:42:52 -0700 (PDT), Hieronymous707
<hierony...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tommy passed last week. Gunny is still
>hanging in there, but he'll go soon too.
>Bill is as ornery as ever, and still calls
>Angel Crystal. Leo and Geno are both
>looking good, and seem to be doing well.
>There are a few new faces around the
>Ward, both patients and staff. Otherwise,
>it's pretty much the same old same old.
>That's about all the news I have today.

thanks buddy

Will Dockery

Aug 21, 2015, 8:06:07 AM8/21/15

> Really? Does KILL file sound violent to you too?
> Isn't that virtually killing someone? If I didn't want
> to have this exchange with you, I wouldn't be here.
> If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead to me.

Your idea of killfile gets it all backwards, though... the way you delete
your posts you seem to want to killfile yourself.

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 21, 2015, 8:09:35 AM8/21/15

> You think I mean to annoy you?
> Are you trying to annoy me?
> Do you think I'd be annoyed if
> my trying to annoy you didn't?
> What do you think I'd do then?

Probably delete the post, am I right?

:D

Will Dockery

Aug 21, 2015, 8:14:46 AM8/21/15

> My pleasure.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/53/a5/ac/53a5ac239e224ebee69506703e1b7caa.jpg

"Every picture tells a story, don't it?" -Rod Stewart

Will Dockery

Sep 9, 2015, 4:12:29 AM9/9/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> Really? Does KILL file sound violent to you too?
> Isn't that virtually killing someone? If I didn't want
> to have this exchange with you, I wouldn't be here.
> If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead to me.

All well and good, but "Killfile" was never mentioned, rather, Corey went on
about how he was a trained sniper and that if he wanted me dead he could do
it before anyone even know what was happening and then be gone before they
did, also.

All this is archived.

Will Dockery

Sep 13, 2015, 5:02:39 PM9/13/15
So the comparison to M*A*S*H was more apt than I realized, apparently.

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2015, 6:12:30 PM9/16/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> This reads more like the first sentence
> of a Will Dockery autobiography than
> a poem. Don't stop there. Continue
> the progression. Keep up the good
> work! I'll be away most of the day,
> but look forward to discussing this
> later when we both have more time.

A good example of Corey on a better day, which, unfortunately, never lasted
long.

Posts like these make me miss the little cuss, though.

:D

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2015, 6:14:16 PM9/16/15
"BPJ" wrote in message
> Hieronymous707 wrote:
>
>> This reads more like the first sentence
> of a Will Dockery autobiography than
> a poem. Don't stop there. Continue
> the progression. Keep up the good
> work! I'll be away most of the day,
> but look forward to discussing this
>> later when we both have more time.
>
> "It takes courage to be a real friend to Corey."
> -'Angel' (wife of Rev707)

Lord knows I did try.

:D

Will Dockery

Sep 19, 2015, 7:30:13 PM9/19/15

> Lol. You remember reading something you never read,
> won't admit you never read it, but somehow I'm wrong.

How did you somehow forget to delete this one?

:D

--
Added a new video: "Wobble / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://www.reverbnation.com/q/65enx1

Asig.

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 4:43:54 PM12/31/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead

<threat snipped>

Do tell.

:D
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 5:08:54 PM12/31/15
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 4:51:00 PM UTC-5, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> Do tell what, Will? What are you
> threatened by?

Corey, I don't write your posts, I just respond to them.

:D
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 5:24:45 PM12/31/15

> I'll be happy to write you a scary Corey story

No thanks, just try to be honest for a change.

:D

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 5:48:00 PM12/31/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> Like what, for example? It's New Year's Eve.
> I'm all for change, out with the old, in with the
> new. What, exactly, would you like me to be
> brutally, intimately, in your face honest about?
> Like I said, I'm here for you. What'll it be?

No, the opposite.

Why not drop this "bad ass" pose where you feel compelled to pick a fight
every day, and simply be honest, try to be a friend?

We have enough trolls spreading negative vibes all over here, yet here we
also have you (and Matt) playing the "thug wannabe", although I'm sure you
just do it to try to be funny, the effect it has is the opposite of that.

This is the J. Corey Connor I and my friends at Doo-Nanny thought we had
befriended:

http://rs184.pbsrc.com/albums/x51/Parnellos-Pizza/Shadowville%20All-Stars/Shadowville%20All-Stars%202013/aar67.jpg~c200

Bring him back.

:D

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 5:49:49 PM12/31/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> It takes courage to do a lot of things.

While some things have nothing to do with courage, the just happen.

:D

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 6:08:50 PM12/31/15

> Are you saying you WANT me to
> be the OPPOSITE of brutally

Sounds good, I'm not too much into "brutal".

:D

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 6:20:35 PM12/31/15
"Hieronymous707" wrote in message

> I don't understand the reference,
> but I'm sure you have your reasons
> for making it.

A perfect example of how our lack of context and quoting renders our posts
almost worthless, Corey.

As you can see, nobody, not even you, I'd wager, would be able to make any
sense out of a post like this.

:D

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Unknown

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:52 PM12/31/15
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ Wait a sec. Are you saying you WANT me to
~ be the OPPOSITE of brutally, intimately, in
~ your face honest with you? Sure! No problem!
~ Dude, that's easy, and a real load off my mind.
~
~ Thanks.

Unknown

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:53 PM12/31/15
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ That's okay. Some people like
~ cotton candy and powdered donuts.

Unknown

Unknown

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:56 PM12/31/15
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ No shit, Sherlock. You responded to my
~ post with threat snipped, and do tell, so
~ I asked you what threat, and tell you what.
~ I'm here for you, Will. I've got nowhere
~ else I need to be right now. I'll be happy
~ to write you a scary Corey story about this,
~ that, or whatever, because that's what I do.
~
~ Boo.

Unknown

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:57 PM12/31/15
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ Do tell what, Will? What are you
~ threatened by? What are you afraid
~ of? What would you like to hear?
~ What do you want established
~ by continuing to assert that I've
~ threatened you? What? What?
~ Please, tell me. I'm listening.

Unknown

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:58 PM12/31/15
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ Wager? How much you wanna bet?
~ I got a hundred bucks right here.
~ Put your money where your mouth is,
~ big fella. Let's make this interesting!

Bill Evans

Dec 31, 2015, 9:29:59 PM12/31/15
Hieronymous707 <hierony...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's okay. Some people like
> cotton candy and powdered donuts.

That's me. But please, not both as part of the same
nutritious breakfast.

--
Bill Evans / Box 1224 / Mariposa, CA 95338 / (209)742-4720
pgpkey.mariposabill.com for public key. Key #: 8D8B521B

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 10:55:26 PM12/31/15
Bill Evans wrote:
> Hieronymous707 <hierony...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That's okay. Some people like
> > cotton candy and powdered donuts.
>
> That's me. But please, not both as part of the same
> nutritious breakfast.

Washed down with black coffee, of course.

:D

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 11:06:35 PM12/31/15

"AWOL" wrote in message

The Sniper Wore a Starched Collar

In the beginning, the threat was set
and guided by a star called North er make that South,
the thousand mile journey began;
destination, Doo-Nanny. Target:
Shadowville Will, lead crooner at Hog Bottom,
best BBQ and flies and dust in town.

At mile 707, a voice rang out
as that sniper passed a sign
"Best Finger Picken, Drippin, Likken, BBQ in town"
and that sign became a sign
and the voice said: "Drop your long gun,
pick up instead, a cardboard boxed,
throw away movie camera, titled Kodak, and shoot
your target with shaky hands through lens
rather than scope and you will be greeted
as friend rather than foe, even though Shadowville Will
would have a chill, at first, who's on second?"

And so it was, a video of grainy dust to dust grew
as blood spilled, was forsaken
(except the poor pig, roasting on an open fire)
and the journey home brought smiles
to that sniper with starched collar,
knowing an Angel waited with open arms
and legs, keeping the last supper of mutton far away
from thought, but caution is sent to all:
beware the sniper with starched collar, as he whispers
'vengeance is mine sayeth me'...
while taking a pee, poo then wipeth

Praise Jesus (my landscaper) and Happy New Year.

************

Great to see you, Backpool Jimmy!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 31, 2015, 11:10:35 PM12/31/15
Peter J Ross <peadar...@gmx.com> wrote in

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:43:50 -0500, Will
> Dockery wrote:
>
> <spewsnip>

> How's that "not replying to the 'trolls'" schtick working out for you,
> Dreckster?

It's working really well from my point of view. I can laugh at little
willie douchebag all I want.

"Few things suppress female sexuality more than a flaccid dick and a guy
talking like Mickey Mouse while wearing panties on his head." - Phoenix
describing
Ed "Pantyhead" Wollmann in one sentence.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Will Dockery

Dec 31, 2015, 11:29:34 PM12/31/15
Correction:

> Great to see you, Blackpool Jimmy!

:D

Bill Evans

Dec 31, 2015, 11:31:34 PM12/31/15
"Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Great to see you, Backpool Jimmy!

Yep!

Will Dockery

Jan 1, 2016, 12:48:25 AM1/1/16
When The Mill Shut Down

When the mill shut down
we hit the pavement with a thud
then we all got up and kept walking.

Some to the work house
some to the poor house
some to the whorehouse
and the grave.

-Will Dockery

For those who missed the start of this thread.

c & c welcome.

:D

Will Dockery

Jan 1, 2016, 1:35:08 AM1/1/16
Bill Evans wrote:
> "Will Dockery" wrote:
>
> > Great to see you, Blackpool Jimmy!
>
> Yep!

He's back!

Bill Evans

Jan 1, 2016, 6:56:11 AM1/1/16
"Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
> When The Mill Shut Down
>
> When the mill shut down
> we hit the pavement with a thud
> then we all got up and kept walking.
>
> Some to the work house
> some to the poor house
> some to the whorehouse
> and the grave.

A lightweight poem about a heavy subject, but brevity can
pack a punch, as it does here.

I know that artistically speaking our culture favors threes
instead of fours, but would it be worthwhile to give a nod
to alcoholism here?

Some to the work house
some to the poor house
some to the ale house
some to the whorehouse
and the grave.

Will Dockery

Jan 1, 2016, 10:12:30 AM1/1/16
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:56:11 AM UTC-5, Bill Evans wrote:
> "Will Dockery" wrote:
>
> > When The Mill Shut Down
> >
> > When the mill shut down
> > we hit the pavement with a thud
> > then we all got up and kept walking.
> >
> > Some to the work house
> > some to the poor house
> > some to the whorehouse
> > and the grave.
>
> A lightweight poem about a heavy subject, but brevity can
> pack a punch, as it does here.
>
> I know that artistically speaking our culture favors threes
> instead of fours, but would it be worthwhile to give a nod
> to alcoholism here?
>
> Some to the work house
> some to the poor house
> some to the ale house
> some to the whorehouse
> and the grave.

Interesting addition, Bill... and, hey, this morning marks eight years for me without a drop of booze.

:D

Bill Evans

Jan 1, 2016, 1:28:34 PM1/1/16
Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting addition, Bill... and, hey, this morning marks
> eight years for me without a drop of booze.

Susan and I think that's cool. Was that a new year's
resolution? Whatever, it's working!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2016, 10:17:47 PM1/1/16
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 10:12:30 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> Interesting addition, Bill... and, hey, this morning marks eight years for me without a drop of booze.

Amazing how Druggery's sense of time is so obscured that he mistakes minutes for years.
Message has been deleted

Unknown

Jan 2, 2016, 7:02:44 AM1/2/16
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ "The effect of cannabis on time perception
~ has been studied with inconclusive results."
~ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_and_time_perception
It is loading more messages.