"The Sun Rising"-John Donne

Jordy C

Jul 9, 2023, 2:55:29 PM7/9/23

General-Zod

Jul 10, 2023, 5:35:13 PM7/10/23
Jordy C wrote:

> https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44129/the-sun-rising

Hi there JC good selection of one of the top poets in history...

Will Dockery

Jul 12, 2023, 9:56:46 AM7/12/23
Not to be confused with "John Dunne."

🙂

Jordy C

Jul 12, 2023, 3:08:40 PM7/12/23
On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 5:35:13 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
hey there, GZ, thank you

Will Dockery

Jul 12, 2023, 8:59:52 PM7/12/23
Hello there, Jordy and Zod.

🙂

Ash Wurthing

Jul 12, 2023, 10:01:36 PM7/12/23
Hey Obessos, what's your excuse for tatting for a mistake made months ago? Your tat mentor told you a tat is for a tat, one for one-- obsessive tats for a tat become abuse. You're getting stalker fixated creepy...
Nice friends and poetry commentary on your so called poetry offering to the group, Jordy-- looks more like an laming offering to trolls, so they can continue obsessing over. And you wonder why people are so harsh to you and your crew-- you fools don't know how to stop with your juvenile school yard taunting and keep blindly bringing hate down upon yourselves.
And they say they want peace-- peace to keep laming people for a mistake for months and months without any consequence for the hypocritical wrong they do...
Will Dockery
Nov 15, 2022, 9:16:17 PM
No problem, everyone makes a mistake from time to time.
George J. Dance
Nov 15, 2022, 2:09:56 PM (7 days ago)
"Oh, no; I'm much happier getting to call you Bobby Burro."

Will Dockery

Jul 13, 2023, 5:12:20 AM7/13/23
Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 9:56:46 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 5:35:13 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
>> Not to be confused with "John Dunne."

> Hey Obessos

Look who's talking.

🙂

General-Zod

Oct 2, 2023, 12:15:13 PM10/2/23
Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:
>> Jordy C wrote:
>
>> > https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44129/the-sun-rising
>>
>> Hi there JC good selection of one of the top poets in history...

> Not to be confused with "John Dunne."

Who is probably still out with Robert Stillings looking for "London, Ireland"

Ha ha...

Will Dockery

Oct 3, 2023, 1:49:10 PM10/3/23
Good selection, Jordy.

🙂

Will Dockery

Oct 12, 2023, 2:48:44 AM10/12/23
Hilarious, no wonder NancyGene wants to forget about those posts.

😃

Jordy C

Oct 12, 2023, 9:10:26 AM10/12/23
Thank you, Will

Will Dockery

Oct 12, 2023, 3:20:28 PM10/12/23
Good afternoon my friend.

Jordy C

Oct 12, 2023, 4:58:51 PM10/12/23
Shalom Will
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Oct 14, 2023, 5:05:54 AM10/14/23
Jordy C wrote:

> Shalom Will

Good morning, my friend.

😃

Jordy C

Oct 14, 2023, 4:38:29 PM10/14/23
bonjour, Will

Will Dockery

Oct 15, 2023, 7:56:03 AM10/15/23
Hello there my friend, great to see you again this morning.

😃

Jordy C

Oct 15, 2023, 3:01:01 PM10/15/23
hola Will

Will Dockery

Oct 16, 2023, 7:40:26 AM10/16/23
On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 3:01:01 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 7:56:03 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 4:38:29 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
>
> > > https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44129/the-sun-rising
>
> > Good selection, Jordy.
>
> hola Will

Good morning my friend.

😃

Jordy C

Oct 16, 2023, 2:09:23 PM10/16/23
bonjour, Will

Will Dockery

Oct 17, 2023, 3:13:31 PM10/17/23
On Monday, October 16, 2023 at 2:09:23 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> bonjour, Will

Hello again my friend, great to see you today.

Jordy C

Oct 17, 2023, 3:47:08 PM10/17/23
Shalom Will

Will Dockery

Oct 18, 2023, 10:06:58 AM10/18/23
Good morning Jordy.

Jordy C

Oct 18, 2023, 10:12:37 AM10/18/23
Hola Will

Will Dockery

Oct 18, 2023, 8:12:38 PM10/18/23
Hope you're having a great evening so far my friend.

😃

Jordy C

Oct 18, 2023, 8:14:46 PM10/18/23
Thank you, same to you

Will Dockery

Oct 19, 2023, 8:30:58 AM10/19/23
On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 8:14:46 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> > > bonjour, Will
>
> > Hope you're having a great evening so far my friend.
> >

> Thank you, same to you

Good morning Jordy, great to see you again this morning.

😃

Jordy C

Oct 19, 2023, 9:51:53 AM10/19/23
hola Mr Will