india hand carfts

indianha...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2012, 5:07:40 AM12/11/12
Handicraft, more precisely expressed as artisanal handicraft, sometimes also called artisanry, is a type of work where useful and decorative devices are made completely by hand or by using only simple tools. It is a traditional main sector of craft.
Indian handicraft industry has a large, diversified, and potential market. India is one of the major suppliers of handicrafts to the global market. Highly labor intensive, and basically cottage based, the industry is more widespread in the rural and urban areas. The industry provides a livelihood for more than 6 million artisans including a big share of women artisans, and people from the weaker sections of the society.
Handcraft is mending for Women needs like hand Bags, Jewellery, Accessories. There is a good demand for Indian handicraft products in countries such as US, Canada, France, Britain, Italy, and Germany. Indian Handicrafts is a gateway to ethnic India, which displays the best of the handicrafts from the country.
Home Decoration, Crochet Flowers, Angel Crafts, wall hangings, Embroidery, Sewing Patterns such as this kind of handmade things are clearly explained in our web site and also we can post latest information through our site. This is used for knowing the online information about latest women needs and their prices along with their images. So the user can easily understand the product information.
For more information please visit http://www.indiahandcrafts.com/