Ninjutsu Instructors

Desmond Andrew Han

Jan 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/10/97

Hallo

Does anybody out there know of any authentic and certified Bujinkan
Instructors in Singapore? My friends and I would love to learn Ninjutsu.
Thank.

Desmond Andrew Han

kag...@aol.com

Jan 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/10/97

In article <01bbfef3$337a9440$50a1...@singnet.singnet.com.sg>, "Desmond
Andrew Han" <Da...@Singnet.com.sg> writes:

>Does anybody out there know of any authentic and certified Bujinkan
>Instructors in Singapore? My friends and I would love to learn Ninjutsu.

>Thank.

Hello Desmond

Yep, Justyn Olby has a dojo in Singapore and he is also on the net. I
can't remember his e-mail address but he does have a web page so try doing
a search and you should be able to find his details.

kind regards

Graham Ramsden
Manchester, UK

SantiniGrt

Jan 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/11/97

Speaking of which- does anyone know of any Ninjutsu instructors in the New
Haven, CT area.

Thanks.

Hayakko, The Black Tiger

Jan 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/11/97
to SantiniGrt

The only one I know of near the area, Mark Davis up in Boston has a dojo.
(I think it's Boston, like Boston is near New Haven, CT but it's all
I know of). Go check out the website for Regina Brice, she has him listed
there. I'll see what i can find out for you and post more about it (Like
a ph no) as I get the info. As for IN New Haven, not sure but I'll ask
around. Good luck.
Peace!!
Hayakko, The Black Tiger

J.C. Elliott

Jan 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/12/97

In article <19970111080...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
santi...@aol.com (SantiniGrt) wrote:

> Speaking of which- does anyone know of any Ninjutsu instructors in the New
> Haven, CT area.

Try this URL - lokk around 'cause I know he's got listings in there somewhere:
http://www.algonet.se/~helmet

Ask if you've got more questions.........

Steven Schmidt

Jan 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/14/97

Isn't Greg Kowalski in that area?

Acer Vartan

Jan 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/14/97

In article <01bbfef3$337a9440$50a1...@singnet.singnet.com.sg>,
Da...@Singnet.com.sg says...

>Hallo
>
> Does anybody out there know of any authentic and certified
Bujinkan
>Instructors in Singapore? My friends and I would love to learn
Ninjutsu.
>Thank.

A person I know who lives there says that they had to go to Malaysia,
due to the fact that Ninjutsu is illegal in Singapore, not sure if this
is true, but I know it is banned in some countries. If you want the
teachers name from Malaysia let me know, and I will find out.

AV

matthew.d...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2012, 3:19:06 PM6/13/12
Greg Kowalski and Matt Hurlburt are two instructors in the New Haven area who have lived and trained in Japan.

matthew.d...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2012, 3:22:03 PM6/13/12
Greg Kowalski teaches weekend seminars once a month.