Koga Ryu Ninjutsu in South Africa

瀏覽次數:40 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Paul Bik

未讀,
2001年10月19日 上午10:19:012001/10/19
收件者:
Hi
I live in Table View, Cape Town, South Africa. I have recently heard
of a dojo in my area advertising Koga Ryu ninjutsu training. I have
heard that there is some affiliation to Ashida Kim.

Is this likely to be a genuine ninjutsu school?

I remember hearing that Koga Ryu has died out.

Has anyone else haerd of this school?

Paul

mrx

未讀,
2001年10月19日 下午6:42:032001/10/19
收件者:
Paul Bik wrote:

anything affilated with ashida kim is a sham, he is a known fraud and
should be avoided if you want authentic training. I would direct you to the
bujinkan or genbukan organizations instead.

Thomas Ressler

未讀,
2001年10月26日 凌晨12:45:392001/10/26
收件者:
I remember reading some time back that the last real Koga ninja died in
Japan in the 1970s, and declared he was the last one.

Haven't heard any more.

Good luck

Thomas Ressler

"mrx" <m...@mrx.org> wrote in message

mrx

未讀,
2001年10月26日 下午5:44:362001/10/26
收件者:
Thomas Ressler wrote:

if by he you mean Ashida, thats crap's. Ashida Kim is really Chris Hunter,
a white guy with an adopted korean (AS OPPOSED TO JAPANESE SURNAME), and
altered eyes, who sadly is delusional and believes his own bullshit.

Kinda sad, but very doubtfully koga. I dont know personally the status of
Koga ninjutsu, but, he aint it.....

bencole

未讀,
2001年10月27日 下午5:06:362001/10/27
收件者:
> Kinda sad, but very doubtfully koga. I dont know personally the status of
> Koga ninjutsu, but, he aint it.....

Go to the top of the Google Groups page and search for "Koga Ryu" in
the "Search all Groups". There are numerous discussions concerning
this.

Here is a particular conversation by Wild Bill, a man who has been
around for a while.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=koga+ryu&hl=en&rnum=1&selm=DtIJ7o.2p6%40murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU

Hope that helps. Koga Ryu is dead.

-ben

mrx

未讀,
2001年10月28日 下午3:44:352001/10/28
收件者:
bencole wrote:

and even if it wasnt, Ashida "Chris Hunter" is not it. I hope to make his
online shit list one day though.

Paul Bik

未讀,
2001年10月29日 上午10:51:082001/10/29
收件者:
The instructor in South Africa says that Koga Ryu did not die out, but
that its existence has been kept secret. He says that nobody knows who
the head of the system is today because that person is still operating
as a hired assassin and obviously does not want to reveal his
identity. Is this a load of BS? It sounds like something out of a
movie.

enniomo...@mailcity.com (Paul Bik) wrote in message news:<4b44b356.01101...@posting.google.com>...

UrbanNinjaFool

未讀,
2001年10月29日 下午5:40:372001/10/29
收件者:
its BS so much i can smell it in the uk
if there were a band of ninjas still operating they would probably be useing
up to date weapons ninjas use what works and if they were they would not be
running dojos which anyone could join. I know the south african police have
there hands full but a group advertsing themselves as being lead by a assasin
for hire would surely raise an eyebrow. But if its true maybe we can get them
to go after binladen got to be cheaper than cruise missiles Mr President we've
sent the ninjas in ROFOL:)

byr...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年1月15日 下午1:46:442018/1/15
收件者:
I trained here in table view. You wont get more honest training than here. Its a shame it closed. Some will understand this post, others will not. But Sensei Werner new how to train us few, not like soldiers but like humans.
0 則新訊息