Leotards and aerobic wear

Nudem...@aol.com

Sep 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/23/97

I like wearing women's leotards and tights or leotards and bike shorts.
i use my girlfriends things all the time, and I go jogging around the
block or to the park all the time. I like how the clothing feels and how
they look on me. I am male, 5'9" and 125lbs. So I am a skinny guy. I
have encountered other people while wearing this stuff and they either
did not say anything, or I've had a couple of women say it looks great on
me, or that I have a great butt, and that more men should wear stuff like
that. I like the aerobics look that women have at gyms, or dance outfits
they wear in dance class for myself. Can anyone give me any feedback on
this. Is it totally wrong to be doing this? Is it OK to see a guy
wearing these kinds of clothing? Are women OK with it? How about men?
What would any of you do if you encountered a guy dressed in a women's
leotard and tights or bike shorts at the gym, or while jogging at the
park? My girlfriend thinks it's great, but she is my girlfriend and she
might just be agreeing with me just cause she loves me no matter what i
wear.

Sincerely,
Ed

I am always trying to meet other people who like wearing these kinds of
clothes. So if you are intrested in hanging out or going jogging
(whether you are male or female) please e-mail me as well. I am in
Woodland Hills, California (very close to Los Angeles) .

Tom

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

Ed <Nudem...@aol.com> wrote,

> I like wearing women's leotards and tights or leotards and bike shorts.

[snip]

> Is it totally wrong to be doing this? Is it OK to see a guy wearing
> these kinds of clothing?

Not in my opinion. I think it's totally wrong to worry about it, however.

> What would any of you do if you encountered a guy dressed in a women's
> leotard and tights or bike shorts at the gym, or while jogging at the
> park?

Probably nothing. If he looked good, I'd probably admire in silence or
maybe even envy him, but otherwise I'm a typical don't-get-involved New
Yorker.

Besides, the difference between women's & men's leos are minimal, except
possibly for color & maybe for the camisole tops. I would guess that, in
many cases nobody would notice & you'd have to say, "Hey! This is a
*women's* leotard! Did you notice?"...unless, of course, it's pink with
little yellow flowers on it. (Didn't we go through all this once before
on this group?)

Wear what you please.

Tom Parsons
t...@panix.com | Life is not so rich in sources of pleasure
| that one can afford to neglect any of them.
http://www.panix.com/~twp | --Linus Pauling

Tom

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

[Revised & reposted to correct ambiguous sentence.]

Ed <Nudem...@aol.com> wrote,

> I like wearing women's leotards and tights or leotards and bike shorts.
[snip]
> Is it totally wrong to be doing this? Is it OK to see a guy wearing
> these kinds of clothing?

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. I think it's totally wrong to worry

bg1...@binghamton.edu

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

> Besides, the difference between women's & men's leos are minimal, except
> possibly for color & maybe for the camisole tops. I would guess that, in
> many cases nobody would notice & you'd have to say, "Hey! This is a
> *women's* leotard! Did you notice?"...unless, of course, it's pink with
> little yellow flowers on it. (Didn't we go through all this once before
> on this group?)

just as a note - my younger brother, who tends to copy me (he's 14 now)
has just started taking ballet, since we live like 120 miles apart he goes
to a different school. At my school the guys uniform is black tights,
shoes, (dance belt), and white t-shirt, at his it is black tights, white
shoes, dance belt, and a leotard - his instructor placed an order for him,
and after getting his stuff and wearing it to his first class, he noticed
something odd - the front of his leotard had this weird pinch in front as
well as some wiring . . .it seems his teacher messed up his order
slightly, he finished out the class dancing in a flourescent orange
t-shirt . . .so much for fitting in . . .

Warrl kyree Tale'sedrin

Sep 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/25/97

Tom wrote in alt.arts.ballet:

>Ed <Nudem...@aol.com> wrote,
>
>> I like wearing women's leotards and tights or leotards and bike shorts.
>[snip]
>> Is it totally wrong to be doing this? Is it OK to see a guy wearing
>> these kinds of clothing?

I've known men who got freaked over wearing women's sports socks
rather than men's.

But I have yet to figure out the difference.

As for leotards, tights, and shorts, well, men and women bulge in
different places -- but as far as I have been able to discern, the
tights stretch enough to have room, and a leotard that has never been
worn by a well-endowed female probably will not have
obviously-excessive looseness in the chest.

That leaves the shorts. If they are comfortable and nothing shows
that shouldn't, they fit right.

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500
US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Tom

Sep 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/26/97

Warrl kyree Tale'sedrin (postm...@127.0.0.1) wrote:

: As for leotards...[snip]...a leotard that has never been worn by a

: well-endowed female probably will not have obviously-excessive looseness
: in the chest.

No, but they frequently have that telltale gathering of fabric at
the bottom of the neckline just between the, er, places where the
obviously-excessive looseness would occur. For anybody who worries
about such things, that's the thing they'll worry about.

Tom

animalinter...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2018, 7:49:22 AM12/24/18
Balletkleding, Balletpakje https://balletkledingwinkel.com/balletpakjes-c-6.html online kopen kan gemakkelijk via de webshop van De Balletkledingwinkel. Behalve een roze balletpak voor een kind of zwarte voor een volwassene, kun je er natuurlijk terecht voor balletschoenen, balletmaillots, balletrokjes en mooie (kinder-)tutu's. Balletpakken heb je in hemdmodel, korte mouwen, lange mouwen, noem maar op!
Dit behoort tot het klassieke assortiment, maar ook de jazz- en showdanseressen kunnen hier hun danskleding vinden. Er is een uitgebreid aanbod aan danspanty's, zoals verschillende kleuren netpanty's ("fishnet maillots"), huidkleurige glanspanty's, matte panty's en niet te vergeten de stevige 70 Denier balletpanty's met voet en zonder voet, in de kleuren roze, zwart en wit.

Qua schoeisel is het aanbod ook behoorlijk divers in deze danswinkel. Zo ontbreken er geen zwarte sneakers van leer, want deze dansschoenen zijn erg populair geworden laatste jaren. Als tegenhanger van leer zien we de canvas jazzschoenen Salsette I van Sansha. Voor een iets fijnere look kun je kiezen voor zwarte jazzschoenen met een hakje en veters. Vaak is dit de beste keus voor professionele dansers.
Zoek je iets voor een kleintje, bijvoorbeeld een balletpakje voor een peuter, dan is er genoeg keus uit verschillende kinderballetpakjes. De maten gaan al vanaf maat 86!
Tevens zijn er bijpassende lichtroze balletschoentjes. Kids dragen vaak balletschoenen met hele zool, terwijl volwassenen een splitzool dragen. Het linnen innovatieve model Stretchpro is een professionele balletschoen voor dames.

Een bestseller uit het assortiment is bijvoorbeeld de zwarte hotpants van katoen. Veelal gedragen over een balletpak of gecombineerd met een danstop zoals de "Urbantop". In deze top komen de schouders mooi tot hun recht.
Mis vooral ook de populaire zwarte danslegging Flex niet. Deze is gemaakt van de innovatieve stof Tactel, waardoor het bewegen een stuk soepeler gaat dan bij katoen.

Cadeautjes zijn er in de vorm van kleine snuisterijtje zoals sleutelhangers en balletkettinkjes, maar ook is er een ruim aanbod van tassen. Erg gewild tijdens feestdagen zoals Sinterklaas, kerst en bij verjaardagen.

Vooral het merk Dancer Dancewear zie je terug in het uitgebreide assortiment, vanwege de beste prijs/kwaliteit verhouding. Hiernaast zijn er ook veel artikelen van de bekende merken Papillon en Sansha. De prijzen zijn al goed, maar je hebt extra geluk als je iets moois kunt aanschaffen in de outlet. Je zult je verbazen dat prachtige balletkleding goedkoop kan uitvallen.

Balletkleding kan ook naar Belgie, Luxemburg, Frankrijk en Duitsland worden verstuurd. De verzendkosten zijn slechts 3,95 euro en het maakt dus niet uit of het verzonden wordt naar Amsterdam, Rotterdam of Antwerpen.
Neem snel een kijkje op de website!