Barbara Weber Painting

Bud

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
A friend has a painting by Barbara Weber ...

The subject is a Spanish woman overlooking a balcony and he believes the
painting is about 40-60 years old.

Does anyone have any information as to the artist / value ?

THANKS

C Whitehorn

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
I used to know Barbara Weber about 30 years ago in Laguna Beach. I haven't
seen or heard from her since she moved from Laguna about 25 years ago. I
would very much like to contact her again. She did portraits of two of my
children.
If this painting is about 24 to 30"wide, by about 40 to 48" tall, the name
of the painting is "Carmen. It was painted at some time in the late 60's or
very early 70's. It is one of a pair - the other is of a matador in full
dress.

--
C Whitehorn
The same fire that melts lead tempers steel.

Bud <epg...@btl.net> wrote in message

kclarke...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 1:33:53 PM4/18/16
On Friday, 23 July 1999 00:00:00 UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> A friend has a painting by Barbara Weber ...
>
> The subject is a Spanish woman overlooking a balcony and he believes the
> painting is about 40-60 years old.
>
> Does anyone have any information as to the artist / value ?
>
> THANKS

I have the same painting...is it a copy?