HANS WEHRLI/SCULPTURE

David Gil

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

David Gil <kewl...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<01bcdc08$46b44680$62965ccf@default>...
> FOR SALE A HANS WEHRLI METAL SCULPTURE....BEST OFFER
> WHEN HE WAS A LIVE, HE SOLD MANY PIECES TO
> KIRK DOUGLAS/ACTOR.....

shawntra...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 1:23:31 PM1/13/15
Ok, a little late. I just have to ask do you still have the hans wehrli sculpture.? He was a friend of my fathers. Hans showed in my dad's gallery. I had some good times with him when I was a little kid and was devastated by his suicide. Anyway, have one of his pieces but would love to have another...

Best
Shawn Wilson
SF, CA

ogle...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2016, 1:55:24 PM4/9/16
Shawn
My name is Charlie Ogle and I have a wall piece "iron moss" that Hans made in 1970 and hung in our ( my parents) living room from then until my mom sold the place. I'll send a picture if you're interested.
thanks
Charlie