Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, Blueberry Yum Yum, Mango Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Sour OG Kush , Big Bud, Kandy Kush, White Widow X Northern Lights,

tsxprod...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 4:33:21 AM1/12/16

Greetings to everyone.My old connect guys you already know what i have got top shelf.

Am looking to connect with any one interested.I have got top shelf medical marijuana.

Please contact at:(313) 744-5958

Email:tsxprod...@gmail.com

See Available strains Good for Pain, cancer, insomnia and other ailments that plague us lately.

Green Crack,
Sour Diesel,
Girl Scout Cookies,
Blueberry Yum Yum,