oud / agarwood oil for sale

malaysia oud

Sep 3, 2012, 11:18:08 AM9/3/12
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Allah Bless You always,

Dear Sir/madam/sheikh/ustaz

My name is Ahmad Syahrul Bin Harun...
I come from Malaysia..
I send you this message in the interest of doing business with you...
I do have a factory in Malaysia that produces oudh/agarwood oil from aquilaria malaccencis trees..
If graded, we normally produces within the range of 'A' grade oils that smells so good and can last until 10 hours of time...
We produces 100% pure oudh/agarwood oils that concentrated carefully from the finest aquilaria malaccencis trees species...
We use the steam distillation technology to get the extract of the agarwood/oudh oils and undergo a very careful of harvesting process...
By the way, can i have your full address as i can send you my product sample for your consideration.
In the name of Allah,i hope that we could do business together to encourage the silaturrahim of muslim's brotherhood around the world...
Thank you for your interest in reading this message..
Syukran Jazilan,Terima Kasih,Thank You

I can be contacted at:

Lot 2916 Kg Pasir Panjang
26600 Pekan
Pahang
East Malaysia
Tel; 6014-8470358
Email;Syahg...@gmail.com

aman1...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2013, 3:28:59 PM9/8/13
SALAM,, HI I M MR RAIHAN ,, I M FROM INDIA BUT STAY IN THAILAND ,, DOING AGARWOOD BUSINESS ,, WHO WANT DO BUSINESS WITH ME PLZ CONTRACT AMAN1...@GMAIL.COM ,, 91 9954 77 33 82

ahmed....@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 5:08:13 AM4/29/14
salam alikum
my name is ahmed and my email is ahmed....@gmail.com

culshaw...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017, 8:53:15 AM3/4/17
Please find a wholesale Oud Oil company here: http://www.cambodianoud.com

culshaw...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017, 8:53:16 AM3/4/17

culshaw...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017, 8:54:11 AM3/4/17
Please find a reliable wholesale Agarwood Oud Oil company here: http://www.cambodianoud.com

Shariq Mohammad

Jul 22, 2021, 3:27:27 PM7/22/21
Assalamualikum Brother,

11 years later I saw this message but I started my own company selling oud, I have one supplier looking for another! daaoud.com