Invitation: Leaders Study Retreat in Berlin + World Architecture Festival: Nov 2016

Alekha

Sep 16, 2016, 1:41:31 AM9/16/16
Hello!

I am writing to invite you to join a group of senior leaders on the “Leaders Study Program" - A study tour on innovations in architecture , real estate & urbanism” which is taking place in Berlin between November 13th -16th following which most participants will attend "World Architecture Festival" between 16th – 18th November . Berlin is seen as the coolest cities in the world and has come to become a model for european urban design. The Program will showcase Berlin's key developments, which have shaped one of Europe's most artistic “cool”, sustainable, liveable and yet contested cities. Here is a link to Program Brochure : http://bit.ly/berlin2016LSP

This exclusive leaders program is aimed at senior leaders and has historically been aimed at individuals interested in India and is a great platform to connect with key leaders from Indian Built Environment & Real Estate Development sector. We are expanding the group to include global leaders from this year.

The Leaders Programs itinerary features extensive & intimate meetings with key visionaries from Berlin along with a series of site visits. The program will allow participants to increase their knowledge of the innovations in architecture, planning, livable cities, housing, and real estate through experiential learning and see development best practice first-hand. The goal of the program is to empower leaders with knowledge on innovations in urbanism with interactive round tables, closed door meetings with key leaders and site visits led by pioneers who were at the helm of affairs in the city .

Highlights of this year's Leaders Program in Berlin
Walk tour on the largest inner city reconstruction in Europe with highlights of master planning and architecture from world renown architects like Renzo Piano, Rafael Moneo, Mies van der Rohe & Richard Rogers.
Site tour to Norman Foster designed Reichstag building with a focus on sustainable design
Holzmarkt : A peek into creative neighborhoods & innovation districts led by creative entrepreneurs
HumboldtHafenEins- Berlin's greenest commercial complex & futuristic Office development
Site visit highlighting construction best practices
A Round Table on real estate innovation & overview on berlin market
Spree River Cruise : architecture & urbanism cruise tour highlighting Berlin's Unique history
A look into the vision for one of Berlin's most ambitious developments- Berlin TXL - The Urban Tech Republic . A research and industrial park for urban technology is in planning on a 490 hectare-large space at Tegel airport.
A look into future of living at Smart City Berlin. A prototype for urban life in the 21st century. Examples of this include the ”Zukunftsorte” (places of the future)
Roundtable on latest trends in sustainable buildings, landscape & energy Retrofits & Eco Suburbs
Lighting talks / Pecha Kucha with local innovative architects , developers and Urbanists
Housing innovations Roundtable & Site Visits : We will study co-housing in Kreuzberg: a model for affordable housing & sharing economy. We will also explore iconic apartments & townhouses by starchitects Libeskind , Chipperfield & Hadid
A visit and meeting with developers of Bikini Berlin , an inventive & uber cool concept retail & hotel development

We can apply 10% discount for min groups of 3. As you can see these are early bird rates and let us know if you would like to sign up right away? You can email us on in...@theurbanvision.com or call on +91 7045442056 to join us. We have very limited seats .

|Alumni Testimonials|

Surendra Hiranandani, Hiranandani Group
“This was one of the best program I have attended. It was insightful & inspirational. It was so inspiring to hear from the key leaders who actually developed these projects and transformed the cities.“

Nilabh Nagar , Architect Hafeez Contractor
“ The showcasing of ideas & innovations in this program is crucial for any architect or developer who wants to develop a competitive edge. It will equip you to think out of the box. Truly inspirational!”

Mohan Jacob, Shapoorji Pallonji
" Remarkable Program . I am carrying back a lot of hope in terms of developing new places and cities”