Hoyt Raptor Bow

jr.

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
John Ryan wrote:

> I have a chance to pick up a Hoyt Raptor Compound Bow with the Redline
>
> cams and would like to hear any comments about this bow wether they be
>
> good or bad.

They certainly are not bad.
But since it's the only one i own, i cannot compare with anything else;
follow your heart,
jr.

Kevin & Wendy Johnson

Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to John Ryan
I shoot a raptor with carbonite limbs and the Master cam.....great bow.
The redline would be my choice this year.

Kevin

John Ryan wrote:

> I have a chance to pick up a Hoyt Raptor Compound Bow with the
> Redline
> cams and would like to hear any comments about this bow wether they be
>
> good or bad.
>

> Thanks,
>

> John Ryan

Gregg

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
John Ryan wrote:

> I have a chance to pick up a Hoyt Raptor Compound Bow with the Redline
>
> cams and would like to hear any comments about this bow wether they be
>
> good or bad.
>

> Thanks,
>
> John Ryan
> --

Although I shoot Mathews bows I tuned a Raptor w/Redline cam for a
friend yesterday and they are very nice, smooth, quiet and accurate. The
only problem I see is that the cable serving is wearing very rapidly
where it wraps around the cam. All single cam bows tend to have this
problem due to design but the Raptor was only shot 30 or 40 times and
the wear looks excessive.

gustavoc...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2017, 10:07:15 PM3/6/17
Need some help with string lay out can some one post photos to use as reference , thank you