fa$t ca$h on the net!

Mark Shouldice

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

YOU WILL MAKE $50,000 IN 4 - 6 WEEKS
IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
Read this offer...then read it again!

Your only investment is $5 and a little bit of time and effort! It's
true....please take five minutes to read this article it will change your
life!
You will make up to or over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner! I
SWEAR I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A
SCAM! Read this through carefully, and get a pencil and paper and figure
out what will happen if YOU participate in this offer! If you're
interested, keep reading; if you're not, please pass this off to someone
who is. I apologize for wasting your time.

I don't believe in work, only play. So I got to thinking of how I could
get rich by sitting in my own home doing what I want to do. My first
few ideas had failed, when I came up the ultimate plan. I would start a
mail order business. What I did was contact four of my friends and
we put it all together. We sent out about 200 copies of this letter to
random people in Milwaukee, WI. The way our business worked was
once a customer bought our product (valuable financial reports) we gave
them the rights to sell them themselves. (I'll explain exactly how
you can get started in a moment) Well, guess what ... within 7 days, I
started getting orders in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, and didn't give it much thought. But then money kept coming
in, tripling in size and multiplying by 10-20 times the amount that
I got the first week! In my first week I made about 20 to 30 dollars.
But by the end of the second week, I had made a total of over
$1,000!!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000 dollars, and it's still
growing. This is my fourth week (Oct 11) and I've made about
$42,000 TOTAL, and the money is still coming in! Make sure you print a
copy of the article NOW, so you get the information off of it, and
begin making money.

******************HOW THIS SYSTEM WORKS*******************

STEP 1: You must order a series of 5 financial reports (Mail Order
Madness) from the addresses below at a cost of only $1 a piece. Get 5
separate pieces of paper and write the following on one... "I WOULD LIKE
TO PURCHASE A COPY OF MAIL ORDER MADNESS
VOL. #1, 2, 3, etc." Each volume of Mail Order Madness is a 2 - 4 page
report detailing other money making opportunities in the mail
order business. Get five $1 bills and place ONE inside each piece of
paper that you just wrote on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill
will not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosy people who like to
steal envelopes with money in it will get yours). Enclose a self
addressed stamped envelope with each order. Do the same for all 5. You
should now have 5 envelopes sealed, EACH have your order
request, a self addressed stamped envelope, and a $1 bill folded inside
of the order. Make sure you specify which report you need.
What you are doing here is creating a service by this, this is PERFECTLY
LEGAL. (refer to title 18, sections 1302 and 1341 or title 39,
section 3005 in the US code. Also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16 sections
255 and 436) Now then, mail your 5 orders with the $1 fee to
each of the following 5 addresses:

Vol 1. J. Tolbert, 9710 Tilltree, Houstan,Tx. 77075
Vol 2. N.North, 1301 Kingsway Dr. #14, Picayune,Ms. 39466
Vol 3. J. Loppnow 5819 Countyline RD. Caledonia, WI 53108
Vol 4. J. Slice 1071 Whales House. Selery A Hall 821 W. Johnson St.
Madison WI, 53706
Vol 5. M. Shouldice 230 11th. Avenue. Union Grove, WI 53182

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other 4 names up (5 becoming 4, 4 becoming 3, ect.) and put
YOUR NAME as number 5 on the list. (You have just bought the rights to
sell vol# 5 As your buiseness grows you will recieve orders for
4, 3, 2, then 1.)

STEP 3: Now, you have three choices here, I STRONGLY suggest that you do
all three

CHOICE 1: E-mail your amended article to as many people as possible.
Using America On-line you can get massive amounts of names
by doing the following: (NOTE: If you are not an AOL user, call
1-800-827-6364 and ask for a free trial membership. THAT'S 50 FREE
HOURS!)
Click on the PEOPLE CONNECTION icon.
Click on the MEMBER DIRECTORY icon.
Enter any search word and you will receive a list of around 250
names. Use notepad to type those names down. Forward this
letter to yourself. Copy the names from notepad to the CC: section, and
send the letter. (note: you may get an error message saying that
some of the names are not current AOL users, so you will have to remove
them from your list and send it again.) Since e-mail is free I
suggest you make a strong effort to e-mail to at least 500-1000 people.

CHOICE 2: You can send a physical copy of this letter to people, I
recommend no less than 200 (300 would be ideal) Copy addresses
right out of the phonebook in your area. Yes this may cost you some
extra money (.32 a stamp) but the rewards will pay dearly. You
would be reaching people who don't have access to the internet, but would
be willing to participate. If you have a lot of energy, and want to
save some money you might make copies and distribute them in mailboxes
yourself. Dormitories, and apartments would be the best places
to start, you can slip a copy right under their door. This way you save
your self the cost of postage.

CHOICE 3: Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least
200 news groups (I think there are close to 18,000 of them) See
Below to learn how to do this.

You are now in the mail order business. Within a week or two, you will
receive all five volumes of Mail Order Madness. Start making
photocopies of them, because YOU will start receiving orders for the
reports from various people all over the world within days. Start off
by making only 50 copies or so, until the orders start pouring in. Hint:
The more you advertise (THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST
TO, PEOPLE YOU E-MAIL TO, AND PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE.) AND THAT'S IT!!!
THAT'S THE ONLY 3 STEPS THERE IS!!!

***************** WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS ********************

Out of every 200 postings (or advertisements), let's say you ONLY receive
5 orders (a 2.5% return), which is actually VERY LOW. So you
made 5 dollars by selling report #5. Now then each of those five people
who just sent you $1 and ordered your report makes, say only 200
postings, putting their name at number 5, and moving your name up to
number 4, which is a total of 1000 POSTINGS with your name on
it, not including the advertising you did. Now, if only 2.5% of those
postings recieve orders, that's 50 people who will send you an order
for report #4 at $1 a piece; that's $50 you just made! Now, then your
new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3,
OR 10,000 POSTINGS (5Ox2OO). The minimal return is 500 at $1 each which
is $500. Each of those 500 agents make 200 postings
(100,000 postings total!) in which say only 2.5% will order. That's
5,000 orders for report # 2 at $1 each, which is $5000 dollars! And
finally, those 5000 people make 200 postings jumping your name up to
number 1 You now get a return of at least $50,000 before your
name drops off of the list, and that's if everyone makes ONLY 200
postings, and if ONLY 5 people (ONLY 2.5%) RESPOND! When your
name is no longer on the list, tens of thousands of people will have
ordered your reports and you've made a bundle! So you can afford $5
dollars to see that this business really works? I think so .....

Some friends of mine have said, "What if the plan is played out and no
one orders your reports?" What are the chances of that happening
when there are TONS OF NEW USERS who are joining the Internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with THOUSANDS of those
joining the actual Internet. THIS WILL WORK, I PROMISE
YOU!!! Do the math. Read this article again to clear up any questions
you might have. Give a copy to any friends you want to share your
success with. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also, try
to keep a list of the names and addresses of everyone that has
purchased reports from you. This list will come in handy when you use the
information found in Mail Order Madness, YOU WILL REAP
HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS, AND IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! GOOD LUCK
TO ALL.

**********HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS USING NETSCAPE 3.0:*********
do EXACTLY the following:

1) In netscape, click on the WINDOW menu. Click on NETSCAPE NEWS. Then
go to the OPTIONS menu and click on SHOW ALL NEWS GROUPS. Then
Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which is
on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page. This will bring up
a box to type
a message in.

2) Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to
something flashy, like, "FA$T CA$H ON THE NET" or "$$$ READ ME $$$"

3) Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype (only once)
THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5, and
to remove
#1 off the list.

4) When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS BOX,
RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE
FIRST BOX. Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE. Save you article as
a text file to your C: or A: drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE
UNTIL YOU DO THIS. Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

5) If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup now
by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above
Cc: .

6)Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any news group
then click on 'TO NEWS', again in the top left corner. Leave the
NEWSGROUPS BOX
alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once
you're in the body of the message, and then click on ATTACHMENTS, which
is below
the SUBJECT BOX. You will get another box to come up. Click on ATTACH
FILE, then find YOUR file that you saved; click once on the file, and
then click
OPEN' now click on OK; if you did this right, you should see your file
name in the attachments box, and it will be shaded green.

IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY ... Holding down the left mouse
button, highlight this article. Then press the "CRTL" key and the "C"

KEY AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR
YOUR RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU
WILL BE SENDING $1 BILLS TO. NEXT GO TO THE NEWS GROUPS AND PRESS "POST
AN ARTICLE" A WINDOW WILL OPEN. TYPE IN YOUR
HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN THE LARGE WINDOW BELOW.
PRESS "CRTL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE
WILL BE PLACED IN THE WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND
THEN HIGHLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERY
TIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE IN A NEW NEWSGROUP ALL YOU HAVE TO REPEAT
'CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST.

7)That's it. Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a
different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups,
you see? Now you
just have 199 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes about 30 seconds, once
you get used to it) REMEMBER 200 IS THE MINIMUM. The more you post the
more
money you will make.

mrhanse...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2013, 10:46:07 PM6/5/13
Stop with your scam Mark Shouldice crazy youtuber. Illuminati does not exist anymore!

creativeg...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2018, 7:15:38 PM9/6/18
no one cares

sammyda...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2018, 7:07:14 AM9/28/18
On Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 7:15:38 PM UTC-4, creativeg...@gmail.com wrote:
> no one cares

Mark Shouldice (aka Mark Dice) is now a major right wing, pro-Trump conspiracy theory blogger with a large following
https://twitter.com/MarkDice

I guess the get-rich-quickly scheme didn't pan out so well...

creativeg...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 4:47:49 PM3/7/19
yeah but mark dice is a normie.