Slimy NY Magistrate, Aletha Fields

NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY

Dec 12, 2016, 10:49:07 AM12/12/16

She knows NO law. She is an appointed political hack waging war against men and fathers:

https://youtu.be/n-9JYkt66vc

She ought to be defrocked and her sorry ass thrown into a dungeon.

Newgene McMensa

Dec 12, 2016, 11:25:31 AM12/12/16
"NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY" <jimm...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:76ab4837-ad79-49d4...@googlegroups.com...

> She knows NO law. She is an appointed political hack waging war against men and fathers:
>
> https://youtu.be/n-9JYkt66vc
>
> She ought to be defrocked and her sorry ass thrown into a dungeon.

How dew yew no her ass is sorry? Is she a feller mOOner?

Idjit BoB

Dec 13, 2016, 7:04:53 AM12/13/16
Maybe she needs Tucks like Larry "Baboon Ass" mOOner.

Which reminds me I bin lookin' fer that famous painting "Buttwhistler's Mother." Dew yew know which museum in Assville has it? Can yew send me a lank to it?

NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY

Dec 13, 2016, 8:52:17 AM12/13/16
The filthy cocksucking bitch, Aletha Fields (who had no law degree, of course), refused to adjourn the case in violation of settled New York law and then lied to the defendant father about it, ordering him to sign a document which acknowledged that he no longer had the attorney. The defendant's attorney was trying a case before the New York Court of Appeals, which appearance had priority under New York law. https://youtu.be/n-9JYkt66vc?t=414

Fields told the defendant that his attorney no longer wanted to represent him, a filthy lie.

NC Judge SAM J Ervin iv REEKING SEWER OF DEPRAVITY

Dec 14, 2016, 9:57:14 AM12/14/16
https://youtu.be/n-9JYkt66vc?t=1033

Now what Weiner needed to do in the case where she shut him up and would not let him offer evidence in his defense was to make an 'offer of proof' which he could have done with a document narration of the evidence he had to prove his defense. Then the record is there for the appellate judges to look at, whereas in the case where she just shut him up the record is silent. I had that shit happen to me so many times, and the filthy old slut, Julie Kepple, did it to me over and over again. But I knew what to do and Weiner not being an attorney did NOT know. So he got blind-sided, sucker punched by the bitch in the robes.

Something similar happened to Michael Nowacki in Connecticut when he was being tried for stalking and violating a restraining order. But the appellate court corrected it by throwing out one of the convictions against him, and when the case came back for retrial the DA threw the remaining charge out, enraging his whacko ex. The judge in the Nowacki case sentenced him to 15 months in prison after illegally refusing to allow Nowacki to subpoena witnesses, one of them crucial to his defense. And, of course, you could tell from prejudicial comments the judge, a corrupt asshole named Bruce Hudock, made in the presence of the jurors that he was out to get Michael Nowacki. Yes, jurors are usually sheeple and usually kiss the judge's ass and convict, despite the atmosphere of tyranny and oppression in the courtroom. And Nowacki did not help himself by going pro se. Nor did Don Weiner.