I Had to Pinch Myself to Keep from Being Titillated

Jimmy knows crooked Sammie Ervin IV

Dec 2, 2022, 11:01:37 AM12/2/22
She came out to the front door in a diaphanous blouse with the nipples of her ample dark titties bobbing up and down like two brown puppies' noses. A Catholic charities volunteer named Noah had been all over me texting message after message to contribute so I was bringing charity groceries to a mommy and two pre-school children, but the woman looked more like she was selling pussy to me. I saw no evidence of children, no toys, no clothing for kiddies, nothing. And no kiddies either. And no evidence of her "7 months pregnant." I did see two johns. And when I came back from Aldi with the groceries bought with a chunk of my money, she acted surprised I was at her door. I had not looked at my cellphone to see the message she had sent: "Just pull up in front and I come and pick up groc."

Later when I wrote in Nextdoor that it looked to me (and several other contributors) like she was a scammer, she kept right on begging in maudlin terms and whining like it was a matter of life and death and she and the kiddies would starve and food stamps were not enough... and said to me "You a dick." Plus a veiled threat with dreaded "karma."

Re Vladdie Putin, who fell down some stairs in his Moscow home, landed on his coccyx, and shit on himself:

His tail is not entirely vestigial. It is also reputed to be prehensile.

Larry Le Clown

Dec 2, 2022, 3:41:31 PM12/2/22
Yore repewtation precedes yew larry!

YEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWE!!! LOLLL!