Military Historian, Michael Schratt, Says Sky Full Nowadays of Our Own Extraterrestrial UFOs

Jimmy knows crooked Sammie Ervin IV

Mar 7, 2021, 1:06:12 PM3/7/21
https://youtu.be/WYD1nOI6qV4

Sometime back I watched this material, or similar stuff, on TUBI, except TUBI had some good video and graphics, while the above is just voice. I'm starting to suspect that what Schratt alleges is accurate.

And too many people in authority have verified that MJ12 was the real thing.

Do the Russians or Chinese have this technology? You'd better hope the fuck not. It's dangerous enough to USA security that they have nukes and ICBMs.

Its a World of Larrys

Mar 7, 2021, 5:21:23 PM3/7/21
Thats good enough for me! How bout chew idjit? Good enough far yew?

> Do the Russians or Chinese have this technology? You'd better hope the larry not. It's dangerous enough to USA security that they have nuckies and ICU812.

Buttwhistle Johnson is Raht!!!

Here larry, have uh sugar cube, boy!

Idjit BoB

Mar 8, 2021, 7:37:39 AM3/8/21