Public Corruption of Judge Ed Clontz

JLS

Nov 21, 2012, 3:47:03 PM11/21/12

Public Corruption: Corrupt NC Judge Issues Restraining Order and
Subsequent Show Cause Order Without Legal Cause, Without Lawful
Authority

On 13 October 2011, at 2:16 p. m., Judge Ed Clontz of Asheville, NC
signed and caused to be served by the sheriff on an innocent defendant
an immediate temporary restraining order in violation of North
Carolina law, in violation of the Code of Judicial Ethics, and in
violation of the Due Process Clause of the United States
Constitution. The ex parte restraining order was illegal in that

1) the plaintiff had not requested it,

2) NOT ONE of the allegations of the plaintiff supported such an
order, and

3) Judge Clontz failed to make findings that the plaintiff had no
adequate or alternative remedy at law and that if the temporary
restraining order (TRO) did not issue plaintiff would suffer immediate
and irreparable harm and injury.

The corrupt documents from the filth-smeared hands of Judge Eddie
Clontz may be seen here:

http://www.buncyblawg.com/2012/11/08/judge-clontz-illegal-tro-and-sho...

The perjured affidavit and complaint on which this charlatan plotted
his TRO and Order to Show Cause are found here:

http://www.buncyblawg.com/2012/11/08/the-spite-lawsuit-that-started-t...

And here is page 2 of this frivolous and malicious lawsuit.
You will notice that the fiery angry litigatrix has failed to check
the block or make allegations necessary for a temporary restraining
order, and yet the judge awards her one --- the harshest and most
abused of all court orders:

http://www.buncyblawg.com/2012/11/08/page-2-of-martha-grist-lawsuit/

Reeking Sewer Rat, Topix CEO Chrissie Tolles

Jan 17, 2013, 4:25:46 PM1/17/13
Look at these insolent corrupt people, Judge Eddie Clontz and his wife Susanne Crotty:

Clontz is a crooked sleazebag District Court Judge in Asheville,NC who is about to be defrocked for manifest corruption and crimes of moral turpitude. Clontz's felon wife is an embezzler who callously stole more than $100,000 from an elderly widow and who was fired from the Van Winkle law firm for her grand larceny. She is a detestable thief.
http://www.carolinapublicpress.org/7910/wife-of-buncombe-county-district-court-judge-sentenced-to-prison-for-stealing-from-elderly-client-of-asheville-law-firm

Susanne was convicted of a felony, while the judge is so far a corrupt unconvicted felon who abuses innocent people in court and perpetrates constitutional violations without remorse or accountability. He is obviously illiterate in law.

You can observe these two odious degenerates exhibited here:
http://www.facebook.com/ed.clontz.9

And here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4147015753678&set=a.1403101597539.2055003.1232314006&type=1&theater

cjgonzal...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 1:28:43 PM4/27/18
Hi, I'll like to get in touch with you since I'm having problems with the same judge. One time my girlfriend's ex trespassed my property armed requesting to see his kids late at night and threaten me to shoot me if come outside of my own house. I called 911 and police came to the house and advised me to get a restraining order with the magistrate. I tried to get the restraining order and he, judge Ed Clontz, dismissed the case, and treated me like nothing. Then the ex went and press charges against me with no evidence and his girlfriend came escorted by police to my house, again, and arrested me for no reason, of course they had to dismissed the case because they didn't have the evidence to support the case. It's a long story. I don't know if he is involved with white supremacist groups here in North Carolina and I'll like to know more since I feel like my civil rights have been violated, more than once. I'm puertorican, US citizen, and served in the US Army for 12 years, and still, I feel that in some how he is helping the other party, who in fact is a white supremacist and one time said that the judge (Ed Clontz) is his comrade in his political party (I have that recorded), so, please, If you are an attorney or you know someone that can help me, please feel free to contact me @ cjgonzal...@gmail.com

Idjit BoB

Apr 28, 2018, 11:58:40 AM4/28/18
Yore case is mighty inneresting to us regulars here in AppyLand but I'ma thankin' that yew are misrepresenting the issue here.

When yew called the poleece isn't it correct sir that they sided whiff the ex-boyfren uv the woman yew was holdin' hostage? That they said yew shuld git back in the house as the ex-boyfren said yew shuld do? That the ex-boyfren was whiffin his rahts to shoot yew if'n he felt like it?

Answer yes or no.