Reverse Racism Duly Noted -- Houston (Harris County) Crooked Judge and Crooked DA

Jimmy knows crooked Sammie Ervin IV

Nov 29, 2022, 12:26:50 PM11/29/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC3cV2WYC_k

Darrell Jordan, a lying judge, was indicted for official crimes after Jordan jailed journalist Wayne Dolcefino and then lied about it, claiming falsely Dolcefino had interrupted court in session, but then DA Bryan Middleton, dropped the charges after Harris DA Kim Ogg was too much of a coward to prosecute.

That pen camera came in handy to expose the crooked judge. "You gonna believe me or them lyin' eyes?"

https://thetexan.news/district-attorney-drops-charges-against-suspended-harris-county-judge-arrested-for-oppression/

Check out sleazy DA, Bryan Middleton:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-middleton-0639b14

https://fbindependent.com/fort-bend-da-announces-dismissal-of-official-oppression-charges-against-har-p15510-106.htm

Black folk are already a majority in sections of this country. As their majorities such as HB, Memphis, Atlanta, HOUSTON, NYC, and Chicago grow, you'd better be looking to move to someplace safe, before you get sliced open with a straight razor. Mayor of Houston, btw, is Sylvester Turner, another crook like Middleton and Jordan. I learned to say out of Houston in the sixties. And all the white folks I knew who lived there fled long ago. One of them told me how he watched as 2 young black bucks sped off with his $5,000 Kubota lawn mower. When it came to court a friend of the defendants stopped him in the hallway and warned him if he wanted to live he'd better "let it go as reparations." His people had immigrated to the USA from Ireland early in the 20th century.

Bobbie Wilston? Run, Bobbie, run!

Yuben Yankinov

Dec 1, 2022, 11:11:51 AM12/1/22
Awl tho this aint no legal or gubmint four um, thanks for bringing this up like with yore brakefest.with

Larry Le Clown

Dec 2, 2022, 7:08:18 AM12/2/22
I uh gree with brother yuben.