OS Monterey built-in Apache link to Sites folder.

JamieCoy

Mar 28, 2022, 4:26:11 PM3/28/22
I’m trying to use the built-in version of Apache2 on OS Monterey in conjunction with the Sites folder within my User folder as the DocumentRoot.

I tried a bunch of permissions changes, but I keep getting a blank page when invoking my site. Additionally, both the access and error logs associated with the site are not working now.

So, is there a quick and dirty way to point the build-in Apache to /MYUSERFOLDER/SITES rather than /Library/Documents/WebServer?

I’m sure I can’t be the first person to ask this question but all the “answers” so either are not working, or I’m doing something incorrectly.

Thank you.