Server side SEO help please...

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Robert Baer

未讀,
2017年4月14日 凌晨1:11:572017/4/14
收件者:
..via the .htaccess file.

I have two major server side SEO problems (copy of actual error
messages).
1) IP canonicalization. A web document accessible at the IP address
doesn't redirect to the URL version of the website (Not implemented).
2) Server signature problem. HTTP response contains the version of
the web server exposing its vulnerabilities (Apache/2.4.23, Unknown).

There is an "example" .htaccess file available.
Like all "examples" i have seen, that one does not work as-is.
After a few fixes, most of it works, but but obviously these two
problems are not fixed.

I cannot get #1 fixed; a minor change that looks good, causes a major
crash and a 500 Internal Server Error:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^107\.180\.48\.115
RewriteRule (.*) https://www.oil4lessllc.com/$1 [R=301,L]

I have no clue how to fix #2.

So far, i have wasted over 100 man-hours searching the web and asking
"SEO" sellers/providers to no aval.

One thing that pisses me off, is that all "SEO"
groups/sellers/providers/etc REFUSE to address any part of this.

Help?
(thanks in advance)
0 則新訊息