(IVÁN): CANAAN is the Earth’s JOY as His PERFECT WILL for the NATIONS BAPTIZED today:

1 view

ivanva...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 9:08:10 AM4/23/20
Sábado, 18 de Abril, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

CANAAN is the Earth’s JOY as His PERFECT WILL for the NATIONS BAPTIZED today:

Timely, our heavenly Father called Abraham to abandon the land of his ancestors, Haran, because He was ready to take him to a greater land, where he will be the father of a great nation Israel, moreover, he was to become greatly known throughout the earth, because he will be a blessing to other families that needed a touch from heaven’s glory. Certainly, Abraham was obedient to our heavenly Father’s call, because he did not stay behind to ponder whether to obey His words or not, but, instead he took his wife Sarai along with his nephew Lot—then he started to walk towards the land that he was to possess along with his family forever, Canaan.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to have Abraham and his wife Sarai with her barren-womb in Canaan, because He was ready to bless them with a child that was to be born from heaven’s glory through her barren-womb and lifeless earth, and so, he may be a blessing to them along with the entire earth forever well into all eternity to come. Urgently, Abraham arrived with his wife Sarai along with his nephew Lot to possess the promised land, but he had to wait for our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to visit him with his tree that was to be lifted high about Jerusalem’s holy hill, thus to bless Canaan victorious over sin above the entire earth.

Certainly, as Abraham arrived with his wife Sarai and his nephew Lot, he was not able to possess any land until he was to have a child born to him from Sarai’s barren-womb by the powers of the Holy Spirit, because his child was to be the first and the last, the beginning and the end in Canaan for the entire earth. That is to say, that our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarai’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers to possess Canaan for Abraham and his promised children that were to be born through the coming generations, thus they may live in His perfect will blessing every family of the nations forever.

Considering that, the families of the nations that our heavenly Father needed to bless immediately, they had already descended into the hell’s torment, because they had failed to become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His All-powerful name thus to escape the sins forever to know His eternal life through the days upon earth with perfect daily blessing. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to conquer Canaan for every man, woman and child from the families of the nations although must of the them were already lying in hell’s torment, because they had passed away without the require water baptism to abandon the sinful-life to enter into His eternal life that saves them from death’s powers forever, in Canaan.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to possess Canaan legally and He had to have Abraham conducting three lamb sacrifices over the rock of salvation along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, so He may start expiating, judging and forgiving the sins of the world from Canaan thus to cause His blessing from heaven’s glory to pour over the earth finally. That is to say, that our heavenly Father had to have had Abraham already conducting his three lamb sacrifices with their halves facing each over the rock of salvation along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, so He may take Canaan away from Satanism thus for it to flow with milk and honey for His children to live forever blessed with Him.

Besides, our heavenly Father needs Canaan entirely flowing with milk and honey that will sweeten not only the entire earth, as the families of the nations are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His All-powerful name, but also, He will be able to bless the entire human race already lying in hell’s torment without hope of ever seem life again. Given that, this possession of the land of Canaan had to begin with the three sacrifices that Abraham had to conduct over the rock of salvation along with the two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, because He needed to have His children born in his only son Isaac’s sacred-flesh thus to enjoy His perfect will every day, blessing always the families of the earth.

Understanding that: this is the sacred-flesh along with the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that needed to go through Egypt’s captivity for four-hundred years collecting the world’s sin, dump them at the Red sea, to go through the Sinai’s desert shedding lamb’s sacrificed atoning-blood, finally descending to the Valley of the dried bones bitten by poisonous snakes, gathering the nations for lasting-salvation in Canaan. Therefore, Canaan is the joy of our heavenly Father’s divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, it is the joy of paradise, the New Jerusalem from heaven above, and so, He needed His Son Jesus Christ to conquer it as Isaac thus to become also the joy of Israel and the families of the nations forever.

As written in Psalm 48 that the land of Canaan is the joy of the entire earth for every man, woman and child from the families of the nations baptized in water already by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus they may live His eternal life’s daily blessing, but from enriched Canaan only. For our heavenly Father along with the Holy Spirit has lived His eternal life not only with Abraham and his children but also with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations from the past and the future, so they may enter into His eternal life from Canaan forever enriched thus only to know love, peace, prosperity and endless happiness.

For this is love along with peace, prosperity and endless happiness of your daily life that people through the generations have missed, because they had failed to become reborn from the water baptism to enter into Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where they would have lived with loved ones joys of heaven’s glory in Canaan thus they may only know victory every day in your homeland forever. Evidently, it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will that His children may only know the amazing love of His eternal rock of salvation, so they may love Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with it, because only in His amazing love from His rock that can truly tell Him how much you love Him these days and through eternity.

Otherwise, you will fail always to know how to love our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit: because once you are baptized in water then the rock of salvation pouring His unfailing-love upon you along with other blessings will become part of your daily life, filling heaven’s glory with love for our heavenly Father continually. Surely, baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then you will walk with Him and His Holy Spirit in Canaan, because now His rock of salvation is part of your everyday life thus to love, serves and worships Him and His holy name fires with perfect love always through eternity, starting now.

For this is the only way that you may enter into our heavenly Father’s perfect will in Canaan along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, and this is the water baptism to receive the rock of salvation and its abundant blessings of love, joy, happiness and other important blessings to love, serves and worships His holy name fires in Canaan always. Surely, you are never in Canaan with our heavenly Father, His Son and His Spirit until you are baptized in water at your home bathtub, filled with water, because emerging from it by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, then, you will have become Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where your perfect life of endless-love, joys, prosperity, peace and endless happiness is written forever for you already.

However, Satanism still there as it was from the beginning that our heavenly Father needs it to be removed from Canaan, so He may bless the entire earth, because with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac then His children will grow in the sacred-flesh, where He grows powerfully in the midst of them thus to become part of Canaan forever. For Satanism is there so you may fail to become reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, thus you will miss Canaan altogether, where His perfect will for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends is written already, written to live it loving you forever upon earth and in heaven’s glory.

For you are called to become reborn in Canaan in Isaac’s sacred-flesh through water baptism, so you may finally enter into our heavenly Father’s perfect will, where He will grow into a giant in Canaan and in your daily life for the families of the nations, finally to see His glory before descending to stay physically in Canaan forever. Lawfully, this is how our heavenly Father needs to descend into Canaan along with His Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, because with Abraham’s children baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, He will grow mightily within Israel and throughout Canaan that Satan will fail to stay in Canaan anymore.

That is to say, that with our heavenly Father growing within you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because you have become baptized in water at your bathtub at home by invoking the perfect holiness of His All-powerful name that is in Canaan forever glorified, then, He will grow greatly, pushing Satan and his evil-hearted people away from Canaan forever. In other words, with the entire house of Israel baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, then, they will be living in His perfect will with Him in Canaan, where He will grow within Israel as a giant, outgrowing all enemies to abandon Canaan forever.

This is when, the entire land of Canaan will finally become liberated from Satan and his evil-hearted people that had always used witchcraft against Israel and the Jewish people thus to deceive, rob and destroy them, because Satanism has entered into Canaan to steal, to kill and to destroy, however, with our heavenly Father finally growing in Canaan then Satanism will disappear forever. This means that our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts will grow mightily within Israel and throughout Canaan thus blessing every man, woman and child from the families of the nations that had been baptized in water already by invoking His All-powerful name over them in their homeland throughout the earth.

For our heavenly Father needs to grow in Canaan along with the entire house of Israel but also with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, so He may have not only total control of His children throughout the earth, but also, He will physically descend into Canaan to stay forever as the earth’s only and eternal king finally. But, first our heavenly Father along with His Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts needs to grow within Canaan as Israel is baptized in water along with the families of the nations, because with Him growing in Canaan in the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers as the earth’s divine nature and perfect will, then, He descends to stay in Canaan forever with you.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father will physically descend with His angelical hosts into the billions along with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations baptized through the years to please all truth and justice within Canaan, so they may all live His perfect will and eternal life with Him throughout the earth. For our heavenly Father needs to rule as King of Israel throughout Canaan but also of the families of the nations born again through the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may live His perfect will with them, conquering new glories unseen before for His new kingdom.

For these are glories, powers and everlasting richness from His holy heart that our heavenly Father needs to manifest in the life of His children from Israel and the families of the nations, but, they must happen within Canaan, because this is the land of His perfect will thus to enjoy the amazing richness of His holy heart with His children through eternity. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarai’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may have the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood in Canaan, thus to manifest His perfect will with His children, but also, grows in the midst of them, enriching the earth entirely finally.

Considering that, our heavenly Father is not only the richness that makes Canaan the most rich land upon earth, but also, He is the richness of every family of the nations, because He is the one that needs to grow in you to enrich you greatly along with your loved ones and homeland as well. For it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will to fill the earth with His glory entrusted already not only to Abraham but also to his promised children living through the generations, because they are born with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that is His eternal life along with the Ten Commandments in their virgin state to cover the earth forever with power.

For our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child to love, know, serve and glorify Him, His holy name fires that is in His Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Spirit in Canaan, so they may become known in heaven’s glory by the angelical hosts before ascending in their last days to become part of His new kingdom forever enriched. For our heavenly Father is not only gathering all His children from the house of Israel but also from the families of the nations, as they may become reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because: He is ready to descend into Canaan with His entire kingdom from heaven above.

Given that, Canaan is not only the land that our heavenly Father has chosen to live with His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit and every man, woman and child reborn from water baptism, but also, He is ready to cause His angelical hosts to descend with The New Jerusalem from heaven above to be stationed in Canaan along with His Temple. For this is our heavenly Father’s perfect will that not only His children from Israel and the families of the nations may become saved through water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, His cities as paradise, The New celestial Jerusalem along with His Temple will descend into Canaan forever.

However, for this to happen then our heavenly Father will have to have had already Satanism removed from Canaan, because they are the weight of hell’s torment in Canaan’s holy ground, blocking every blessing conquered through the generations until now that belong to you and to everyone else that is baptized in water and living in Canaan with the Father already. For our heavenly Father has stated in His written word that there are not supposed to be sick or poor people in Israel, because He had caused you to be born with Isaac’s sacred-flesh along with His eternal life that is His commandments in their virgin state to fill the earth with His power, but you must be baptized for this to happen.

That is to say, that you must be baptized in water to be living in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where our heavenly Father has blessed you already with His oath sworn to Isaac, where He has declared you just, perfect holy, so you may live a blessed life never to know sickness, poverty or death, but only know His eternal life, loving you forever always. For our heavenly Father needs to grow mightily within the entire house of Israel and in Canaan, because the oath sworn to Isaac was poured upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah, so we may become His perfect will as were are baptized in water in our homelands throughout the earth.

For our heavenly Father needs to grow within the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers as His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter in Canaan only to destroy every sin but also Satan, the fallen angels and death, finally to be nailed to the cross that is ancient Israel with the entire human race thus declaring them perfect and holy forever. For it was our heavenly Father’s perfect will within Canaan that His Son Jesus Christ may live victoriously against Satan, the fallen angels and death, then, he needed to transfer his victories to ancient Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones, so they may return to life again, celebrating the Sabbath, Passover and finally see the Lord on the Third Day.

This is when, our heavenly Father saw finally the entire house of Israel that had become dried bones in the Valley of the dried bones perfect and holy just as He has always been in heaven’s glory before His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts along with every man, woman and child baptized and saved already forever. For our heavenly Father saw His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross as ancient Israel and the families of the nations from the past and the future had become one seed under Canaan, planted by His right arm in holy ground to be born again into His new earth, His everlasting kingdom of never-ending-love thus they may live with Him forever loved finally.

Surely, on this day our heavenly Father not only removed sin from the entire earth, as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross that is ancient Israel along with the entire human race from the past and the future to live endless-richness through coming generations, but also, He saw perfection, powers and everlasting holiness throughout Canaan and the entire new earth forever. For the entire house of Israel was reborn to see our heavenly Father on the Third Day but also they were ready to live with the families of the nations eternal life in Canaan, and so, they may grow with Him in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, filled with the Holy Spirit, because the oath sworn to Isaac will cover the earth with everlasting glory finally.

Confidently: Our heavenly Father will grow now with Israel baptized in water already by invoking the perfect holiness of His name: as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, and so, He will grow as a giant, as the Father and King of Israel forever, thus expanding His glory to the nations of the world finally. Certainly, with His Son Jesus Christ born in Canaan from David’s virgin daughter to execute his magnificent work to destroy Satan and sin emanating from his wicked heart to destroy the families of the nations, then, our heavenly Father will grow to cover every man, woman and child, as if He was nailed to them with His perfect will forever—enriching them greatly instantly.

For our heavenly Father will grow within Israel living now in Isaac’s sacred-flesh that has never left Canaan, so He will grow towards every man, woman and child from the families of the nations thus becoming one with them just as His Son Jesus Christ became one with Israel and the nations at the cross to bless them with His perfect salvation finally. Therefore, our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born in Canaan from Sarai’s barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit, so he may live His eternal life with Abraham but also with his children living through the generations, living in His perfect will without ever known the effect of sin, because Isaac’s sacred-flesh never left Canaan until now.

Indeed, our Lord Jesus Christ was born from Sarai’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit to live only in Canaan without ever going into any other country, because: he alone is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His All-powerful name. For this is how, our heavenly Father connects every family from the nations, starting with Israel, baptized in water to become Isaac’s sacred-flesh that lives in Canaan only through generations without ever leaving it for another country, however, people baptized may continue to live their eternal life in Isaac’s sacred-flesh at home and in their homelands thus blessing the families there with Canaan’s richness.

Therefore, with Israel baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name nailed to the cross at Mount Zion, in Canaan, then, our heavenly Father will grow towards people failing to love Him, His holy name fire, moreover, they will always fail to fulfill His commandments, so He may give them His oath sworn to Isaac to declare them just everlastingly. That is to say, that our heavenly Father will descend towards every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations to become part of their daily lives just as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to Israel and the entire human race, and so, He saw Israel and the nations perfect holy, and bless them mightily at last forever.

This is something that our heavenly Father needs to do with Israel baptized in water by invoking Him, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, so He may grow in them as King of the Jews thus becoming King of every nation baptized in water, entering into Isaac’s sacred-flesh that had never left His presence until now. For this is our heavenly Father’s Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac upon earth from Sarah’s barren-womb that had never left His presence as the oath sworn to Isaac or the SHEKHINAH glory, but also, he has always lived in Canaan, where His perfect will is executed as in paradise and The New Jerusalem from heaven above through eternity.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations living in Isaac’s sacred-flesh in their homes and homelands as well, because, He needs to take Canaan’s richness to them thus to bless not only their lands but also every family until they are saved completely from sin, death and hell’s torment forever. For our heavenly Father needs to take personally every blessing that He has brought with Him in His holy heart for each of His children from Israel and the families of the nations, so they may begin to live a very blessed life, where they will only know His perfect will that is to enrich them beyond all human understanding, starting now with you.

For the families of the nations, starting with Israel, need to become very rich not only from the world’s richness, but mainly from the richness brought by Him into Canaan already, because His richness, powers, glories and honors can only be experienced in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where He will always grow with us, as you and me along with the holy angels as well. Understanding that, by our heavenly Father enriching Canaan along with Israel then He can enrich every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, because He needs to fill the entire earth with Isaac’s flesh that receives always His amazing daily richness from heaven’s glory in Canaan thus you may enjoy them with your loved ones, neighbors and friends in your homeland.

Confidently, our heavenly Father must grow in Canaan along with Israel, and this something that He needed to do from the beginning, but, because Israel continued to fail to become reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name then Satan with his people was always next to them thus they may continue to fail to become baptized. Given that, if Israel fails to get baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then, they will never be able to become reborn from Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where not only He has poured His entire holy heart’s perfect will but also He will fail to live with them with the amazing richness that makes Him great always throughout His Creation.

That is to say, also that if our heavenly Father can live with you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world in Canaan, because you have become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then, He can live with you with Canaan’s daily richness at your home thus enriching your homeland with great powers always. This is when, our heavenly Father will be able to bless your schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, clinics, all kind of business, companies and industries thus increasing the economy of the nations by making the families very rich-because He needs them enriched greatly from Canaan’s richness thus to love, serves and worships Him and His holy name fires always through life.

Surely, our heavenly Father will not only live His eternal life with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends at your home, blessing your entire homeland along with the families and everything belonging to them, so they may become very rich finally living in paradise already with beautiful cities throughout the land—because He is God All-mighty—He will do this with you promptly. Certainly, our heavenly Father is God All-mighty in heaven’s glory and upon earth’s every day richness, but through Canaan only, because this is where His Son Jesus Christ was born as Isaac with the sacred-flesh for every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations may live with Him His amazing daily richness from heaven’s glory in your home, as in your homeland.

This means that our heavenly Father is growing now within Canaan, because Israel is baptized along with you from your homeland, then, you will live with Him, His Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts in Isaac’s sacred-flesh filled with His perfect will thus you may never miss a blessing upon earth until you will enter lastly heaven’s glory forever enriched throughout eternity. This is how our heavenly Father will be nailed to you as His Son Jesus Christ was to the cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, not only transferring His victories, powers and glories conquered against Satan and his cronies, but also, transfer heaven’s glory richness that is in Canaan thus you may enjoy them always, starting now with your loved ones.

This is when, you will become one with our heavenly Father’s eternal life, from which we were born initially to live it with Him in heaven’s glory, but since Eve was deceived to deceive Adam, so he may eat from the forbidden fruit contaminating the children as you and I—then, we failed to live His eternal life loving us with Canaan’s richness forever. Therefore, baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name then you will become nailed to our heavenly Father and His eternal life that is waiting for you in Canaan, as Isaac’s sacred-flesh to become one with Him just as His Son Jesus Christ became one with ancient Israel and the nations nailed to the cross at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan.

Surely, our heavenly Father has always called Israel to love, serves and worships Him with all their hearts, minds, soul, life, body and human spirit, and this is baptism in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, because as they are reborn from water then they will become one with Him and His eternal life to love Him forever, in Canaan. Given that, for Israel to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father and His holy name fires then they have to become one with Him and His eternal life that is His perfect holiness in Canaan, making them as perfect and holy as He has always been in heaven’s glory thus to love, serve and worship Him with His perfect holiness always forever.

Certainly, without our heavenly Father in your life, then, you will fail to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires as you were initially called to love, serve and worship with Him living in you in His eternal life that you may have received through the water baptism to enter into His oath sworn to Isaac forever enrich in your homeland. In other words, our heavenly Father has been calling every man, woman and child from Israel from the start to love, serves and worships Him and His holy name fires at His altar nailed to Him as one with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers received only baptized in water, entering Canaan forever enriched to enrich the families of the nations at last forever.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father sent His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter to reestablish the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, so they may become one with Him, in His eternal life that loves them passionately, in Canaan, thus they may live forever enriched in their homelands. Therefore, our heavenly Father has made Canaan His chosen land, where His home-sweet-home will be established forever along The New Jerusalem from heaven above, paradise and His Temple to live with you and your loved ones along with your neighbors and friends from around the world as one big family forever enriched with His unfailing-love, powers and endless happiness throughout incoming eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main